I’ve searched everywhere for the letter. After Justin left, I tore up the room looking for it. I checked the couch, the bed, my suitcases, my backpack, the bathroom … absolutely nothing. I found the pad of paper I had gotten my sheet from and the pen I used, but not the letter. I hoped maybe I would find it the next day when I was a bit more awake, but no such luck.

Trying to put that aside, Justin’s European tour is officially over (for now, at least “ who knows what the boy plans on doing these days?). Justin’s been recording with Madonna the past few days. I got to meet her the other day. She’s cool and really nice, but a little bit weird, in my opinion. I haven’t been able to hear any of the stuff they’re working on, though. She politely told me that I wasn’t allowed in the studio with them “ something about messing up their vibe (see, I told you she was kinda weird).

So Justin’s been pretty busy, but I did mean to ask him about the letter. The only chance I had was when we went out to dinner with Madonna. I had to wait until she was going to the bathroom because I knew it would take a few minutes for her people to clear the restroom out and make sure it was okay for her to go. Justin has not yet reached that level of celebrity that he can’t share the bathroom with us normal folk, but I think it’s really only a matter of time. :lol

Anyway, I waited until it was just me and Justin (and Justin’s security, but they’re cool and they pretended not to listen) to ask him.

“J?”

“Yeah?”

“Have you by any chance seen a letter I was writing? Maybe the other day when you came in to check in on me after your show?”

“No.”

I was both relieved and disappointed at the same time. Maybe it would have been better if he had found it. “You sure?”

“Yeah, why?”

“No reason. I was just writing something and I lost it and thought maybe you’d seen it.”

“Nope. Who’s it for? Your secret lover?” He grinned and I had to play it off really cool so I rolled my eyes.

“You are such a loser,” I said.

“Takes one to know one,” Justin replied.

“Oh, wow, that wasn’t too fourth grade.”

So I pretty much got nowhere with that line of search. But it turned out to be unnecessary anyway, because when I got back to the hotel, I found the letter! It was sitting on top of my suitcase.

I swear to you it wasn’t there before, and it looks a little crumpled, so I’m still suspicious. But for the time being I’m just glad it didn’t get into the wrong hands if you know what I mean.

Later!

Comments:

SexualCoco

(07/12/07 8:27 PM)

My natural born black ass he didn't know about that letter or that he read it. Trust your gut girl on that letter being crumpled because I am sure that he read it and then didn't even have the dencency to put it back where he found it originally! No wonder why he asked you if it was for your "secret lover," that should have been a clue right there. Based on his "reaction," I can't tell what he's feeling by you asking about it. But who knows, maybe he's just holding it inside and waiting for the right time to talk to you about it. And if he doesn't have the balls to actually do so, then he's not worth your time and heart. Sorry for being such a Justin basher, I just have a feeling that he's not telling you the whole truth. Let me know what happens, soon!

* * *

KaileWiskert

(07/13/07 1:37 AM)

I agree with SexualCoco. He must have read it and didn't know what to do so he snuck it back in your room. You definitly didn't hide your letter ON TOP of your suite case. You would have seen it. It HAD to have been him b/c no one else was around between the time when you were writing it and when you realized it was gone. (Unless someone else was hiding in your room while you were in there without you knowing and they snatched it while you were distracted by Justin.) But anyway, what kind of comeback is that? "Who's it for? Your secret lover?" If someone who had been on tour for that long told me they were writting a letter, I would assume it was for a friend or a family member...not a secret lover. It most def. had to of been him!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story