Wow! So much has happened that I don’t know where to begin! First of all, we’re back in the US of A (New York, to be exact) where Justin is opening a new restaurant, Southern Hospitality. (And … “coincidentally” Jessica’s movie is premiering in NY as well.)
Finally, a real taste of summer! True, it’s cloudy here, but it feels at least ten degrees warmer.

Sidenote: Justin looks incredibly sexy in shorts. See http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/101630/t/Justin-in-New-York-going-to-check-out-the-restaraunt.html

But … more importantly … I did something I think I should have done a long time ago.

Before we left London, I talked to Justin.

I had just finished packing and we still had another hour until we had to head to the airport so I told him I had to talk to him. Alone. He kicked everyone out of the room which of course made me even more nervous than I already was. We sat down across from each other on the bed. Well, he sat. I got up and paced.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

I took a deep breath. I felt like I was going to cry. This was it. “I’m in love with you.”

I heard him inhale sharply but I was too afraid to look up.

“I know,” he finally said. I looked up at him. “I kinda found your letter the other day.”

I looked at him, my eyebrow raised.

“Yeah, it wasn’t the smartest thing to do. But you’ve been acting kinda weird lately and I wanted to know what’s up so when I saw the letter with my name on it I just … yeah,” he trailed off.

“It didn’t cross your mind to ask me how I was doing?”

“It didn’t cross your mind to tell me how you feel?”

“Well shit, Justin, it’s not that easy! Do you have any idea how torn up I’ve been over this?”

He stood up. Part of me wanted him to come over and give me a hug and tell me everything was gonna be okay. The other part of me knew that this was the time when he’d walk out on me.

But he didn’t do either. He walked up to me, lifted my chin so that we were looking at one another and said, “I think I have feelings for you too.”

WHAT?!

“W-what? Stop f-ing around. This isn’t funny.” At this point the tears really did well up in my eyes.

“I’m not joking. I’ve been trying to fight it. I keep telling myself that you’re like my little sister, but it just isn’t working. I know my feelings for you are deeper than that.”

He must have seen it in my eyes that I seriously thought he was about to laugh in my face and go “JUST KIDDING!” so he did something I totally didn’t expect. In fact, I didn’t realize what he was about to do until his lips were mere centimeters from mine.

And then … holy shit … he KISSED ME!

It was my first real kiss. The most amazing kiss of my life, I’m sure. And hopefully there are many more kisses from him in my future.

He pulled back and I looked into his eyes. *cue the sappy music because this is seriously where it got more sugary than cotton candy*

“Where do we go from here?” I asked.

“I don’t know. But wherever it is, I hope we’re together.”

I had to stop the corniness before I went into hyperglycemic shock. I punched him in the arm. “You are so full of shit, Timberlake.”

He winked at me. “Right back at ya, babe.”

“Dude. You really need to work on your comebacks.”

“I know you are but what am I?”

“What? That doesn’t even make sense.”

Justin seemed to contemplate this for a minute. Then he walked back up to me and enveloped me in his arms. “Yeah, but you know you love me.”

“That I do,” I said. “That I do.”

Comments:

SexualCoco

(07/18/07 7:42 PM)

Aww, that's it?! It was great though and I'm glad I could be of "help." If you try something like this again, I'll be sure to read it and get back at you. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

* * *

KaileWiskert

(07/18/07 11:27 PM)

Ha! I knew it was him! he's such a cute liar and a klepto that you have to love him! lol I'm glad everything worked out between you two. I really enjoyed feeling like part of the story!

* * *

XTINY

(07/19/07 10:23 AM)

Glad everything worked out for you. Can't wait for the next story.
Chapter End Notes:
Well guys, that’s it! Thanks so much for sticking with me and giving me all of your advice. As we can see, it obviously paid off. On a less silly note, I’ve already got an idea for another interactive fic. I’ve just got to start writing it. Hope you’ll see me through another adventure!

Completed
a_nonymous is the author of 20 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story