Story Notes:
I wrote this one awhile ago but I'm going back and fixing it up a little. I'm going to continue with the whole two person point of view thing haha. I hope you like it! Let me know what you think!
As soon as I walked off the stage I was handed a towel and then rushed through the crowd of people that are supposedly working for me, it doesn’t look like they’re doing much work. I wiped the sweat off my face and threw the towel on the ground before grabbing the water bottle from one of the stagehands. I walked quickly out of the venue sandwiched between two of my security guards that led me into the limo waiting to take me to the hotel down the street. I let out a sigh as I rested my head against the window… it’s been a long couple months. I love touring but it’s just so much work, and I miss everyone so much. I felt the limo stop and I opened my eyes and looked out to see what looked like hundreds of screaming people, there’s so many of them. There are so many different people out there now. Back when I was with NSYNC it was pretty much the same, 12 to 18 year olds girls, some younger, maybe a couple older. But now, it’s everyone, young, old, skinny, fat, tall, short, girls, and guys. You’d think I was the president or something. And it’s late too; those kids are no older than 9 years old, what kind of parents let their nine year olds stay out past one in the morning just to see a limo passing by… I would never let my children do that. We finally got through the crowd at least enough for me to get out. Security placed a hand on my shoulder and led me through the crowd, I felt hands all over me, people grabbing my clothes, my hair… yes it’s me, I’m a real person step the fuck away.

Once I was inside of the hotel I let out a sigh of relief. I stepped onto the elevator and got off at my top floor room. I shut the door and fell onto the large bed, once I was down it took a lot for me to get back up. I took off my shirt as I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower when I heard a scream… what the fuck? I opened the curtain and saw a girl standing there in fucking lingerie, “Who the hell are you?” She smiled when she saw me; “Get the hell out of my room”

“I’m here for you Justin” she said as she stepped out of the shower, “I’m here to give you anything you want”

“I want you to leave,” I said as I walked out of the bathroom and she followed me close behind, so much for anything I want, “How the hell did you get in here?”

“Does it matter?”

“No, you’re right it doesn’t… get the hell out of my room”

“I want you”

“And I want you… to leave, goodbye”

“But Justin, I will do anything you want me to do”

“How old are you?”

“21”

“Bullshit”

“18” she’s probably not 18 either

“I’m 28… that’s disgusting. Now get out of my fucking room or I’ll have to get someone to escort you out” she looked at me one more time, took a deep breath and walked out of my room. How the hell do these people get in my room?

“Who the hell was that?” I heard the voice and looked up to see her smiling face

“I wish I could tell you Leah, the hoe was in my fricken shower,” I said with a chuckle

“Aww she just wanted to catch a glimpse of your fine ass” she smiled as she sat down cross-legged on the bed next to me, “Good show by the way”

“Oh yeah thanks, you too. You’re getting the hang of it”

She laughed as she lay down next to me, “Pretty nice room huh?”

“Yeah, it’s aight” I said as I sat up, “So what’s going on tonight?”

“I dunno” she shrugged, “I’d say we could hit the clubs but by the crowd of people outside I’d say you’re not going anywhere”

“Yeah, I’m too tired anyway” I paused, “Let’s just get some room service and watch a movie or something”

“Sounds good,” she said as she reached over to get the menu before I could… smartass.

Leah’s kind of been my savior on this tour. She just started out, it’s her first tour and without her, honestly I don’t know what I would be doing. Sometimes touring just annoys the hell out of me; whenever I’m stressed out as much as possible she always seems to come by. It’s cool with her, everything’s just chill; we can talk and hang out, just like one of the guys.

I heard my cell phone ring from the bathroom and I heard her pick it up. Shit I hope it’s not Kim, she hates her so much.

“Yeah, one sec… is this Kim?” I heard Leah’s voice… shit I knew it, “Hey, it’s Leah” she continued, I’m sure Kim knows who you are Leah, no need to introduce yourself, “Good… how’s everything going?” I bet Kim is biting her lip right about now… well at least I hope she is, she better not be saying what she’s thinking, “Oh it’s awesome… so much fun” she paused as I walked out of the bathroom, “Ok well, I’ll talk to you later, here’s J”

“’Thanks” I said as I took the phone away from her and walked into another room of the suite so I could have some privacy, “Hey babe, what’s going on?”

“Well” she began before clearing her throat, shit I’m in for it now, “Happy anniversary first of all”

Shit. How could I forget that? “I didn’t know the date, no one tells me the date” I rambled, why do I even bother? She knows me too well, “I didn’t know today was the 23rd”

“It’s not,” she said and I could almost hear her roll her eyes, “Today’s the 22nd Justin, our anniversary was yesterday… the 21st”

I was silent for a couple seconds, trying to think of some excuse, “Baby, I’m so sorry, it’s just been a really hectic couple days and everything’s just going crazy. I’ll make it up to you I promise” I paused, waiting for some kind of response

“How long has it been Justin? How many years?”

Shit. Why does it matter how many years we’ve been married? The point is we’re married… happily married, isn’t that enough? “Six” I said softly just because I wasn’t sure, it was either six or seven, those years fly by.

“Good guess”

“It wasn’t a guess Kim, come on I know how long we’ve been married’

“Of course, it’s just the date that you don’t know” she said with that sarcastic tone I used to love in her voice, but have recently grown to loathe.

“I miss you”

“Well obviously not enough to call me on our anniversary… or enough to call at all in the past week”

“I’ve been busy”

“You’re not too busy to call… you’ve never been too busy to call” That right there hit me below the belt. She’s right. I’m not too busy to call the woman I love. I used to call her everyday, multiple times a day. What happened? And it was all about the way she said it too, the monotone voice she used, like it’s really bothering her… well obviously it’s bothering her. Damn I need to straighten my shit out.

“I’m sorry. Honestly I’ll make it up to you”

She paused for a couple seconds, probably running though what she’s going to say next in her head, “So how’s the tour? I see Leah’s answering your phone now too”

“Come on Kim” she hates her so much. I don’t know why… well I guess it’s just a jealously thing because Leah’s with me all the time. But that’s just so stupid because Kim could come with me, hell I practically beg her every time I leave but she never comes, “I was in the bathroom, she answered my phone”

“Why is she in your room? Jive can’t afford another room?”

“Don’t be smart” shit. Did I really just say that?

“Ok dad” she didn’t say anything for a little while, “I’m just saying… it’s like one o’clock in the morning why are you guys sharing a bedroom?” she started to choke up a little, like she honestly doesn’t trust me enough to think that I would be sharing a bedroom with someone that’s not my wife?

“Kimberly you know I am not sharing a bedroom”

“Then why is she in your room at one in the morning?” she whined

“Because I just got done with the show and now we’re getting food and then going to bed, different beds in different rooms, even on different fucking floors”

“I don’t like that you spend so much time with her”

“I don’t spend so much time with her” I yelled and then caught myself. The point of this whole thing is that I’m making my wife uncomfortable, I forgot our sixth year wedding anniversary… I’m screwed. I need to get away from this tour, to go home for a couple days… to spend time with her.

“You see her more than you see me, and I’m your damn wife”
“Then come on tour with me dammit!” I yelled as I stood up and began pacing around the room. I brought my voice down before I spoke again, “You’re acting like I haven’t begged you to come on tour with me every fucking time I talk to you. Come with me Kim, how many times do I have to ask you?”

“Don’t yell at me,” she said calmly but I could hear the sadness in her voice, and it was killing me more than it would have if she had yelled at me, “I can’t just leave Justin, it’s not that easy”

“Well what do you want me to do?” I asked honestly. I don’t know what to do

“Call me, like you used to call me. I’m sick of having to call you every time. You used to call me every day Justin, like multiple times a day and now that we’ve been married for awhile you call me like a couple times a week if I’m lucky. Do you honestly think that I don’t want to hear from you or something? It’s hard enough to deal with not being able to see my husband for months at a time but not being able to talk to you for one whole day alone is seriously enough to make me go mad” Shit. This is serious, it’s not just me slacking off a little not able to call my wife, it’s a much bigger deal to her

“I’m sorry. Baby you know I’m sorry, I’ve been busy and I haven’t had time to call you but I didn’t even think it’d be that big of a deal to you. I’ll call you everyday baby, I promise, I’m sorry” I was just rambling at this point, I didn’t even know what I was saying. She was quiet, even after I stopped, “Baby, are you still there?”

“Yeah” she said quietly, “I just want you to come home. I hate this so much”

“I know you do baby, but I’ll be home soon”

“I miss you so much, we miss you so much”

“I miss you all too” I paused and realized how fucked up my job really is that I have to be away from all my loved ones so often. We spent awhile talking and then she fell asleep. When we first started dating and I was away on tour we’d talk every night and fall asleep on the phone with each other, listening to each other breath. I know it sounds corny but for a while that was the only way I could fall asleep. And hearing her breath on the other end of the phone made the thousands of miles distance feel like she was laying right there next to me. But I quickly realized that wasn’t good enough, I had to be with her… I had to go home.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj celebrityj cheaterj postsync proposal marriedj