Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone for reading and reviewing. Here's the last chapter. Please let me know what you think of it and the story :0)
Enjoy!
“Daddy” I heard Hailey’s whining voice and looked up from the frying pan I was making her a grilled cheese in

“Hailey” I whined back

“I’m hungry”

“I’m working on it. Go get your brother”

“JACOB!” she screamed before pulling out the chair and sitting down

“I said go get him, I could have called him myself” she shrugged as I put the sandwich in front of her. Jacob came into the kitchen and sat down at the table, “Hi Jacob”

“Hi Daddy”

“Where have you been?”

“My room, cleanin’”

I laughed as I placed a sandwich in front of him, he’s been on quite the cleaning kick recently, “Do you have a lot more to do man?”

He nodded his head and then picked up the sandwich, looked at it, and then threw it down on the plate, “Cut it Daddy. I want a rocking chair and a corner”

“What?” what the hell does that mean?

“A rocking chair and a corner” he repeated as if the second time would make it clear to me. I looked over at Hailey for an explanation

“A rocking chair and a corner” now she’s saying it too, “Like this” she tried to show me by moving her hand around, although I still don’t get it, “Cut it like that”

“I don’t get it. What about four corners?”

“No”

“How about a sailboat? I could do a sailboat”

“Mommy always does a rocking chair and a corner”

“Well Mommy’s not here right now is she?” as if it’s not hard enough that Kim’s not here, these kids bring her up every damn minute

“Can we go see her?”

“No Babe” I said as I reached over Jacob and cut up his sandwich.

“Why not?”

“It’s too late. Eat your sandwiches, it’s time for bed”

“I’m not even tired” Hailey whined.

“Uncle Trace is going to come over and watch you guys. Daddy has to go out for a little”

“Where are you going?”

“I just have to go out for a little babe”

“We come?” Jacob asked

“No. You sleep. I go”

“That’s not fair Daddy” Hailey began, “We wanna come”

“You don’t even know where I’m going” If they knew where I was going they’d really be pissed. I hate having to explain everything to them. I know they’re my kids and that’s how it works, but I’ve been going through a stressful few months. I just need a few hours away from them.




I absolutely hate being alone. I’ve been alone for a long time as far as Justin goes, but at least I had my kids. Now I don’t even have them. I’m seriously driving myself crazy. I’ve been looking at the crack in the ceiling for the past two hours. I can hear every single sound in this place and it’s driving me insane. Everything is driving me insane.

The door opened and he walked in. For the first time all day I felt like maybe I could make it through this. Just seeing him makes me feel so much better, “How are you feeling?” he asked as he kissed me softly and sat down in the chair next to my bed.

“I’m bored out of my mind, I’m going crazy”

He laughed and grabbed onto my hand, “OK. But I mean how are you feeling? Sick? How’s that baby inside your stomach?”

“Huge. I’m so huge. I wasn’t this big with Jacob”

Justin laughed as he rubbed my stomach, “Yes you were. When you were pregnant with Jacob you said you weren’t that big with Hailey but you were. How are you feeling?” he repeated

“I’m fine. I feel fine that’s why I’m ready to go home. I don’t think I need to stay here”

“The doctor things you need to stay in the hospital so you’re staying” he said in a very fatherly tone

“How are the kids?”

“Fine, they miss you”

“You should have brought them”

“Then need to sleep Kim. They were just here a couple hours ago”

“I know but I miss them already”

“I know you do” he answered with a smile, “But I snuck you in some food” he said as he pulled out a bag from Wendy’s

“I love you,” I said seriously. I do love him. And it helps that he’s bringing me Wendy’s. I’m craving that stuff so bad and the hospital food just isn’t cutting it.

He smiled, “I also got you some magazines and Suzuki”

“I really do love you”

“I love you too”

“I’d love you even more if you’d stay here with your fat wife”

“I’m not going anywhere,” he said as I moved over and he lay on the bed with me. One of the perks of being married to Justin Timberlake is that I have this special room with a normal size bed, and it’s even comfortable.

“Are you going to stay all night?”

“I can”

“What about the kids?”

“Trace will stay over”



“OK” she whispered as I lifted up her shirt to see her stomach

“When are you going to push this kid out?”

“I know, I feel like he’s never going to come out”

“He huh?”

Kim nodded her head; she is convinced the baby is going to be a boy. I have a feeling it’s going to be a girl. But as Kim says, the baby is in her body and she knows. We’ll see about that. She was right with Hailey and Jacob, but that doesn’t mean anything. I have to be right at least once.

“Let’s try to sleep, I’m tired”

“Me too. Good night Justin, I love you”

“I love you too” I kissed her forehead, “Goodnight Kim. Just try not to roll over in the middle of the night and crush me to death”

I heard her laugh as I turned the light off, “Shut up, that’s horrible”

“You could though, I’m just looking out” I laughed, “I don’t want my kids to grow up without a father. It would be horrible if you had to explain to them that you killed me in a freak rolling over accident”

“Stop”

I kissed the back of her neck and tried to wrap my arms around her but that wasn’t happening, “I can’t even put my arms around you”

“Would you stop, it’s not my fault” she laughed as she held out her arm, “Here, have an arm”

“It’s not the same”

“Then get longer arms or something. Not my problem”

“I could do that. You need to just get this kid out”

“Alright, I’ll start pushing right now” she answered sarcastically

“You know, they say sex induces labor”

She laughed, “They also say pineapple and castor oil does”

“Yeah, too bad we don’t have any pineapple and castor oil”

“How would you suggest that we have sex? I would crush you. You would be a foot above me”

“We’ll figure something out”

“You have got to be the only man that’s horny when he’s visiting his thousand pound pregnant wife in the hospital” she giggled

“Nah, I’m trying to get this baby out” she can call my bullshit all she wants. There’s just something about her when she’s pregnant.

“I’m gross”

“You’re sexy as hell are you kidding? You’re so sexy when you’re pregnant”

“Really?” she turned around so she was facing me

“Really. The sexiest ever… besides our wedding night” I saw her smile, “With that garter and those heels and that lingerie… oh shit”

She laughed, “I think you’re sexy when you’re just plain. And when you have you’re hair like that” she ran her hands through my hair, “And when you shave it's like… orgasmic” she giggled as she ran her hands down my stubble

“I have sensitive skin, I can’t shave all the time”

“I know, I know” she smiled, “I love you Stomp”

“I love you too Kim”

Completed
Lily is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked Picture Perfect also liked 596 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj celebrityj cheaterj postsync proposal marriedj