Author's Chapter Notes:
just an idea let me know if you want to keep it coming- I LOVE REVIEWS!

I had been in my new apartment for about two months when the guy who lived above me moved out,  about the time when I started college again was when I started to here footsteps and noise upstairs again, though I didn’t know who had moved in because I hadn’t seen anyone do so.

But I guess that’s what you get when you work nights most days and you’re at school the other days, I knew someone had moved in because a motorcycle and a jeep had been parking in spot next to me that belonged to the apartment upstairs.

A couple nights later when I was walking my dog back from the park a block away I saw a guy out on the balcony above my apartment it was too dark to make out his face but when I got closer he waved at me and I waved back, I couldn’t make out his face but he did look pretty familiar.

It was when I got around the corner to head to my apartment for the night and let my dog off his leash so he could run to the door and wait like he usually does, when as I came around the corner I saw the same guy from a moment ago, petting my dog sitting on the steps that lead up the stairs to his apartment.

“What’s his name,” he asked still in the dark so I couldn’t make out his face still.

“Bryan,” I said looking at him cautiously as my dog came over to me and he walked over to me, it was than his face became clear and I had to hold my gasp.

“Hi I’m Justin,” he smiled giving me a hand to shake.

“Christine,” I said softly taking his hand and shaking it making a grin and thinking holy shit Justin Timberlake is my new neighbor.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college