Author's Chapter Notes:
short but sweet.

Hearing the Alarm the next morning I smacked something and heard it groan.

“I’m not the snooze button Chrissie,” He grumbled, I didn’t say anything I just crawled over him and turned it off going to roll back over Justin I felt him start to kiss my shoulder, than my neck.

“No Hanky Panky,” I mumbled in a kiddies’ voice.

“How about some Wham Bam Thank you Mama,” he asked teasing.

“Wham,” I said poking his side.

“Bam,” I said a second later almost slapping his cheek, coming at it hard but giving it a soft landing.

“No Thank you,” he said as he pulled my hand away from his cheek and picked up the other from his hip and tossed me to lay against the bed as he hovered over me.

“You didn’t say mama,” I said looking innocently at him.

“I’ll give you your mama, “he growled as he pulled me into a hard kiss and pulled the covers over our heads making me giggle.

--

I walked into my apartment later that day after picking up Bryan from Justin’s house where Trace had ended up watching him when Justin came up to surprise me.

Feeding him I went and hopped into the shower, tomorrow the show was suppose to air and I was just getting nerves thinking about it.

I wanted to know how I came across, or how they tried to make me come across.

Drying off I put my work shirt on and a pair of shorts for the time being I had about two hours till I had to go to work and then I would be off tomorrow, “The wonders of having Tuesdays and Thursdays off for school,” I said with a smile.

Sitting on the couch I turned on the TV and flipping through the channels I remembered when Justin was making fun of me for watching the Man Band.

“Have you ever watched it, I asked.

“Occasionally, I didn’t really have time when it first came on, isn’t it all repeats,” he asked.

“Yea, but this one is new,” I told him and he sat with me and watched it.

Looking up the guide I let out a little smirk as I saw what was coming up next.

“The fabulous life of; Justin Timberlake’s girlfriends,” I read.

“This had to be interesting,” I laughed placing the remote down.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college