You know who I'm jealous of," I mentioned out loud to myself as me and Justin watched some TLC one Sunday morning at his house in LA.

"What would that be?," Justin asked playing with my hair making me jump a little since I was really wasn't looking for any response.

"Pregnant women," I said as we watched the women get her hair done, it had surprised me when Justin hadn't complained when I started to watch this, but I guess since he had been gone for awhile and I had come up on break to surprise him, he really didn't care as long as he spent time with me. Or so he said, when I gave him a questioned look.

"Oh," he asked with smile.

"Don't get any ideas, you and both know where not ready for that yet," I smiled.

"Well no, but why are you jealous besides wanting a kid than, what about Bryan," Justin asked making my dog's ears perk up at the mention of his name as he laid in between Justin's two.

"Its not that part it's the whole not having to do with the monthly visitor that I'm envy of," I said making him laugh.

"What its true, they get no cramps no bloating, no ya know for a who almost year," I stated.

"But you got the morning sickness, the constant peeing, the," he started to explain when I looked at him weird.

"How do you know that," I asked.

"Joey's wife," he shrugged making me shake my head.

"Still I envy that part of it," I said making him kiss my jaw with a chuckle.

--

Later that night I was finishing up my last paper in one of my classes and thinking about the last couple of months, almost year it had been.

"Has it really been that long," I questioned and went to go grab a calendar.

It was almost the end of April and May would mark the last couple weeks of being a student.

My twenty second birthday would be coming up too, I smiled.

Listening to Kelly Osborne's Shut Up cod back from like 2002 the last song ended but not the one song I loved on that CD that was a bonus, "Papa Don't Preach," I sung lowly as it came on, even before the words started. Sure it was a Madonna cover but I loved it so much more than the original.


"You'd give us your blessing right now, Cause we are in love," I sang as I saved some research stuff that I need to document later in the paper.

"You trying to say something," Justin asked coming into the room.

"What's with you and having baby on the brain," I asked.

"Me, you're the one who keeps mentioning things," he said.

"I was just singing the song, and I've been envious of that other thing since I was like seventeen," I said closing down my computer.

We just stared at each other for a moment than Justin pulled me over to him.

"Look, is there something your trying to tell me," he asked and I groaned in frustration.

"No, look if I was which I'm not, I would tell you, ok," I told him than walked away throwing my hands up in the air and as I walked towards the back yard I thought of the past couple months.

"How is this gonna last if all where doing is fighting and bickering all the time," I said softly as I petted Bryan's head as he followed me towards the grass area of the backyard and I sat down and stared up at the stairs, "I Love him I do, but I can only take so much," I said to myself.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college