Author's Chapter Notes:
you asked and you shall recieve  another chapter!!!! please comments are my friends.

I tapped my fingers against my head as I looked at the laptop screen trying to finish my last English paper of my college career was the most exhausting and most exciting thing in the world, it would be the second half to my final and it was due in the Tuesday morning.

Right now I was on the introduction, “Come on brain work,” I groaned out loud.

Ever since my little out burst about the song and the whole talk about babies me and Justin really didn’t talk.

He was out doing some promotion for something that I totally forgot because, well we weren’t talking and well there you go.

I don’t know why I blew up at him I really didn’t, and maybe I did have babies on my brain, but hey I worked at Babies R Us for Christ shake I saw them a lot too.

Tapping the keys on my laptop I couldn’t think I just didn’t know , I felt like I was in a slump and some how I knew what I had to do to get out of it would be the hardest thing ever to face.

“Chris,” I heard Justin’s voice looking up I saw him leaning on the door frame.

“Hey,” I said softly watching as he walked towards me and sat on the bed.

He took my laptop from my grasp and before I could say anything as I watched him put it on the night stand he grabbed my hands.

“You wanna tell me what’s on your mind,” he asked.

Not saying anything at first , because I knew it was now or never, I saw him rub his arm up and down as he looked at me, unsure in his eyes.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” I said softly.

“How would you do that,” he questioned me.

“By staying, when I should go,” I said even more softly.

“What, how could you say that, do you not love me anymore,” he questioned.

“Justin, no,” I said pulling myself so I could rap my arms around his neck and felt him cling on to me.

“I just;” I started to say as I saw his eyes tear up.

Wiping at them I sniffed trying to hold my in.

“It wouldn’t be forever, just till I graduate, I think in a way we moved to fast, and you’re my first love, and I just need to set my life up,” I started to explain.

“Your not leaving me,” he asked.

“Never, I love you too much, I’m just taking vacation I need to get my school done with and get my job situation in order and I promise I’ll be back in your arms,” I said rubbing his almost curly hair.

“I can call you right,” he question and his eyes widen when I shook my head.

“Not till my graduation,” I said and before he could say anything I kissed him softly.

“If you need this,” Justin said when we pulled apart and than took a breath, “I support you,” he finished.

Smiling I hugged on to him.

“It will be ok,” I promised him as I felt him cling on that much harder.

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college