Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it.

I don’t know why I was so nervous I mean I knew this day would come. Standing in the mirror I watched behind me as my mother and Justin’s talk and hurry my best friends with their dresses and flowers I smiled remembering how Justin had asked me.

I was laughing as we watched Jay Leno and he was show the ads that are messed up. As the TV went to commercial I felt Justin place his head on my shoulder.

“Will you marry me,” he whispered as I watched a commercial for some new movie coming out that weekend.

“What,” I questioned.

“You heard me,” he smirked looking at me as I turned to watch him pull the ring out of his pocket and hold it out to me. It was simple sliver band with three small star cut diamonds in the band itself.

I bit my lower lip and I watched as my toes pulled at couch and Justin smiled as he felt it.

I didn’t say a word but I nodded and than grinned like an idiot when he placed the ring on my finger.

“I love you,” he said.

“I love you,” I told him as he pulled me in for a kiss.

“Christine,” I heard my mother say again and it was than I noticed both her and Lynn were looking at me funny.

“Sorry,” I said and blushed and they just smiled at me.

They helped me get my dress on and zipped up.

Watching my friends walk into the back yard of Justin’s grandmother’s house in Tennessee I smiled.

“I’m getting married today,” I said with a smile.

I heard both women chuckled at me.

“What,” I said and they than laughed.

“Nothing dear we think its cute,” Lynn said an than gave me a hug as she headed out.

“Mama,” I questioned as I saw tears run down her face.

“I’m just so proud,” she said as she pulled me into a hug. Smiling I rubbed her back and waved at my dad as he came into the room.

“Anne come on your gonna ruin her dress,” My dad said as he pulled her way and she sniffed a little.

“Ray can you believe it she is getting married today,” She asked him.

Smiling at me he pulled me in for a hug, “My little girl’s all grown up huh,” he asked me making me look up.

“Yea dad,” I said and he chuckled.

“Lets get this party started,” I said as we hugged each other one last time and headed towards the backyard.

--

The sun had just started to go down and as I heard the song for me to come up the aisle began I saw the candles start to be lit and the regular southern backyard turned into a magical place.

Walking towards Justin I saw him mouth wow and I smiled at him and sniffed my tears as I came to stop with my dad on my arm he handed me to Justin after they shook hands.

Now, to be honest after I was with Justin everything else became a blur I remember the priest talking I remember our vows and I remember the look Justin gave me as he said I do.

I guess it was a good thing we had it all on tape huh? I’m kidding, though who would have thought a month after our wedding I found out I was pregnant, and nine months to the day, which was today I’d have the most beautiful baby boy ever.

“So what you name him,” Lynn asked me and Justin as we watched our son look around at anything and everything.

Justin smiled, “Dylan Paul Timberlake,” he said than kissed my cheek and I smiled at him and than everyone else in the room.

“Yea know who would have thought I’d marry,” I started to say when Justin looked at me with a smirk.

“The guy who lived upstairs,” I said making him laugh. I guess he was waiting for me to say his name but, yea know everyday I’m amazed as we watch Dylan grow and how much he looks like his father and I say, to myself of course. Who would have known that Justin Timberlake would be married to me and have my kid and soon to be kids. Though I don’t think we’d have it any other way.

Chapter End Notes:
THe end. tehe I loved this story i did. thank you guys for reading it.

Completed
wittylyricst27 is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked He lived up stairs. also liked 404 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college