After that day Justin managed to stop by at least once a day be it for lunch or dinner today I had the day off from work but not school and as I drove home from my classes I saw him sitting out on the steps with his phone in his hands tossing it back and forth.

“Hey J,” I smiled and he just looked at me and back down to his phone, so I went and sat next to him.

“They, found me,” he said and looked at me when I started to laugh.

“What, Justin come on of course they were gonna find you, they need you,” I said taking his hand.

“Maybe I don’t want to be needed that way anymore,” he said slowly looking at me.

“What,” I asked him and felt him hold tighter on to my hand.

“I’m tired of being wanted of being the next thing,” he said.

“Of bringing sexy back,” I asked with a raised eyebrow making him laugh for a second than push me.

“And that,” he said than leaned his head on my shoulder.

“Honey, what do you want to be needed for,” I asked him and he looked up at me.

“For being me, for being a good friend, for,” he shook his head before he could say another word.

“You’re a good friend to me, and you do that by being you,” I told him.

Justin than looked up at me with that smile he had wooed so many hearts with, “Thanks C,” he said.

“Oh great your shorting my name,” I said shaking my head and went to stand up taking my keys and pulling out the apartment one.

“You called me J,” he said.

“Spelt J-A-Y,” I said and he rolled his eyes.

“Fine Chrissie,” he said than laughing when I waved him off and went to my door.

After I walked in the apartment I heard Justin’s voice behind me as he followed in me in.

“I have to go up to LA tonight you want to come,” he asked me.

“Oh, could we go to Mel’s,” I asked he laughed.

“How you go to that place so often and you’ve never run into me is beyond me,” he said remembering our chat awhile back about places we had been in LA since I told him it was my favorite spot besides Santa Monica Pier.

With a shrug I smiled, “I just want some cheesecake,” I said and rubbed my tummy lightly.

“You are a cheesecake,” he said coming up behind me and rapping his arms around me and rocking me back and forth.

“You know I could be really offended by that,” I said smiling up at him.

“But then you wouldn’t be you,” he said than kissed my cheek.

“Maybe,” I said giving Bryan a treat and going to sit on the couch picking up my laptop checking my email.

“What time we need to go,” I asked him.

“About an hour,” he said sitting down next to me looking up at the ceiling.

“Ok, cool let me feed him, and you want to come with me to take him on a walk,” I asked.

“Of course,” he smiled.

“Cool,” I said and was about to turn off the laptop when Justin grabbed it from me.

“Can I check a few things,” he asked me and nodded as I got up and got a can of food for Bryan out of the cabinet opening it up.

Soon we headed it out and were walking around the park what surprised me was when I saw a guy walking the park coming our way Justin grabbed my hand in his but when I looked at him he just smiled at me.

When we made it back I made sure I had given Bryan his water with some ice cubes since it had been hot out and grabbing my keys and bag I let Justin out and locked the door behind me.

As we got to the parking area he unlocked the door for me and helped me in pinching my side as I got in, “Justin,” I said and he looked at me with a what question look on his face, making me shake my head.

As we rode up to LA the trip was pretty quite but something in me sensed that the night had just started.

--



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college