I watched as Lynn placed the creamer and sugar on the table and poured two cups of coffee handing me one I thanked her and as I doctored up my coffee I watched her nervously as she did the same, what the heck could she ask me and would I know what to say.

“Don’t be so nervous,” she laughed looking at me with a soft smile.

“Sorry, I just,” I started to say but she placed her hand on mine.

“I’m not gonna go into detail I know that some things in a relationship are meant to be private,” she told me and I relaxed a little bit.

“How did you and Justin meet,” she questioned.

“The apartment he moved to down in Santa Ana is right above mine,” I said with a smile remembering that night.

“How long ago was that,” she asked.

“Back in August,” I said.

“Not too long ago,” she nodded and I smiled.

“Mom,” Justin said coming into the kitchen after a moment of silence between us and placed his hand on my shoulder making me look up at him.

Lynn looked at him and smiled, “Ok I get it, even though I haven’t asked that much I’ll lay off, I can see this is just the start of your relationship though,” she said with delight in her voice as she smiled and I laughed as Justin rolled his eyes at his mom.

“Justin,” she scolded but smiled making us laugh.

We talked some more and then Lynn headed out said she would be back soon.

“Christine about what I did earlier,” he stated but I stopped him.

“I get it, it’s part of it, I mean, we have to be a couple right,” I said with a slight grin.

“Right,” Justin said with a sigh than looked back up at me.

“You wanna go out tonight,” he asked.

“Sure but let’s head closer to the apartments I have to close at work tomorrow,” I told him giggling when he pulled me off the couch and swung me towards the door.

“I almost hit that,” I said when I stopped right in front of the door.

“Awe only almost,” he laughed but I simply opened the door and shut it behind me acting mad, and ran around to the other side of his Jeep which was still parked outside his garage.

“Chrissie, come on I was joking,” Justin said I saw him look around and than his eyebrows turned up in a confused look.

“Chrissie,” he questioned looking around. I smiled as I saw him start to walk around the back of the jeep as I walked around the front and got behind him.

“Come on, your starting to SCARE,” he squealed as I jumped on his back and grabbed his shoulders.

Grabbing on to my legs he had me in a piggy back fashion as he looked back at me.

“Why did you go and do that for,” Justin asked and I giggled as I felt his heart beating fast.

“Revenge,” I stated.

He kissed my cheek with a laugh and let me down.

“You’re evil,” he stated and I just laughed as he let me into the jeep and we got in and headed back down.

--

We headed to a local club in Anaheim that was about fifteen minutes away from the apartments, I figured I’d let loose since I didn’t have to go in till six the next night and Justin felt the same since he didn’t have anything plan and Dre his bodyguard was our driver for the night.

“Justin,” I giggled as he pulled me against him in the middle of the dance floor grinding against me.

“Christine,” he laughed.

“I’m drunk,” I smiled knowing that I could still comprehend what was going on but no way was I sober.

“Ditto,” he slurred as he pulled closer and as the song ended he whispered.

“You wanna get out of here.”

I looked at him and saw his eyes look at me and it felt like they were going down into my soul and felt the drinks I had do a double take to my system.

“Sure,” I whispered and Justin called Dre and we headed out.

We got back and headed to my apartment because Dre said he wasn’t gonna help us up the stairs.

Lying down on opposite sides of the couch we looked at each other and started to laugh than it got quite.

“You know something,” he questioned me.

“What’s that I asked,” him and saw him scoot closer to me.

“If were gonna be a couple we have to be believable,” he said

“Yeah,” I said and nodded and felt I get a head rush and giggled.

“So we need to practice,” he said placing his forehead against mine.

“Practice what, stories, kissing,” I said and was about to add something else when he leaned over and kissed me than pulling me with him as he lay down on the couch.

“All of it,” he said then started to kiss my neck making me moan.

“Justin,” I asked and when he looked up at me I kissed him and pulled him against me as I made him go on top and laid back against the arm of the sofa.

“Mhm,” he asked in a half moan as he kissed me again.

“Let's practice in the bed room,” I said and saw him smile at me, as he placed both my legs around his waist and stood up a little bit shaky at first but he got his footing and lead me towards the bedroom laughing when he had to stop and rest against the wall before entering the room.

Dropping me on the bed he came over me.

“You sure,” he whispered as he kissed my neck again.

Pulling him in for a kiss I ran my hand from the back of his neck down to his pants and rubbed at his arousal, “Yes,” I said breathless and it was then that the blanket was pulled over our heads and movements were only known by the creaks of the bed on occasion and our moans and groans and the mix of clothing that had been thrown on the floor.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college