Opening my eyes a bit I shut them and groaned in my head, I knew I shouldn’t have had that last Cosmo.

Thinking about last night is when I suddenly felt the air rush from my lungs as I remembered what happened when we got home, I’ll admit I was sober enough I could have stopped it but I don’t know something inside me said don’t stop this is right.

Looking away from the patio door side of my room I looked to the side of my bed to see Justin but he wasn’t there, “what the hell,” I whispered.

Laying there for a few seconds I heard the TV in my living room on as it started to flick channels.

Pulling myself out of the bed I went to my drawer and pulled my cami tank top on and a pair of dance pants and shoved my slippers on I first went to the bathroom and took some Advil from the medicine cabinet and than running the faucet I swallowed  the pills with some water.

Opening my door I rubbed Bryan’s head as he stood up after laying against it like he always did, even when company was around I guess.

I saw Justin as I walked into the living room I knew he only had his t-shirt and boxers on because when I went to get up I almost tripped over his pants and shoes.

“Morning,” I said softly as I headed to the kitchen and when I went to get some milk out of the fridge I heard his voice as I heard the couch move.

“We need to talk,” he said and I knew it with a sigh as I put the milk on the counter and grabbed a bagel and placed it in the toaster and pulled a spoon out of the drawer to go with my yogurt.

This is when he was gonna tell me he was sorry, that he went too far that he was gonna change his mind about us being friends till this blew over, that he was gonna.

“Stop thinking so hard your gonna hurt yourself,” he laughed as he came behind me and hugged me from behind.

Hearing the bagel pop as I was pouring my milk I felt Justin let go and grab the bagel from the toaster and put cream cheese on it for me.

“Thank you,” I said and he only smiled.

“I thought you said we needed to talk,” I asked and he nodded than said, “we do but I’m thinking we should eat first,” he then went to the pantry and grabbed his cap’n crunch from there and taking the milk from my hands he poured himself a bowl.

“How’d you know that was in there,” I asked with a smirk.

“I snooped,” he said with a shrug.

We ate our breakfast at the table in silence than went and sat on the couch turning the channel I stopped as I saw me and Justin coming out of the club last night basically hanging on to one another as we got into the car and Dre drove off.

“Christine,” Justin questioned as he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

I only looked up at him as he placed the remote on the table and then took my hand, this is when he would tell me; tell me I wasn’t his type tell me that he didn’t like me that way, that we where better friends.

“You see you’re not my type,” he started and I looked down.

“No wait that came out wrong,” he said and took my chin into his hand to make me look at him.

“You're not like the girls that I usually go out with, but that’s not a bad thing, and you wanna know something,” he asked me and I only nodded.

“There was a reason I wanted you to be the girl that Ronnie choose for a reason,” he said.

“Why would that be,” I questioned and I felt him scoot closer.

“You have this glow about you Chrissie, I’ve been attracted to it and you since the moment I saw you walking Bryan,” he said then laughed when Bryan sat up and placed his head on Justin’s lap.

“You were attracted to me,” I questioned and he smiled.

“Who wouldn’t be, you have your shit together, you are kind hearted, you have a wild sense of humor I love that wit of your and how I can banter with you and pick on you and not get a whiny response back, and” he started to say but I stopped him.

“That’s nice Justin I could say the same thing about you, “I said and was gonna continue but he stopped me.

“And your beautiful,” he said placing his forehead against mine.

“What,” I asked.

“Yes your sexy as hell trust me I remember last night even though it was dark, I remember feeling every curve and,” he started to say and saw his boxers tent up.

“Shit,” he stated trying to hide it but stopped when I placed a hand over is and he looked up.

“That’s because of me,” I asked and blushed.

“Nobody else baby,” he whispered as he pulled me in closer and kissed me.

“Chrissie,” he moaned as I got adventurous during our kiss and rubbed him.

“Yea Jay,” I smiled.

“Let’s stop pretending,” he said and pulled me over him so I was straddling him.

 I giggled, “You want to be my boyfriend,” I said in a sing song voice.

“If you’ll be my girlfriend,” he said in the same voice.

Rubbing against him with my own body I whispered in his ear, “You betcha,” and I squealed when he grabbed my ass and pushed me against him and then stood up and carried me back to the bedroom.

“Don’t you have to wait thirty minutes after you eat,” I asked and he laughed.

“That’s swimming dear,” he said and I whispered in his ear , “Ok, lead me to the pool,” and he laughed harder and then kissed my jaw line as he got to the bedroom door and shut it so Bryan wouldn’t get it and then pressed me up against it.

“Do you need a floating device in the pool,” he questioned looking me in the eye to which is blue eyes had turned a dark sapphire.

“Only you,” I said and pulled him in for a kiss rapping my legs around him tighter.

Backing away from the door he keep moving till his knees hit the bed and he laid down and kissed me fully on the mouth, I felt his hands come up my shirt and stop when he reached my boobs.

“A built in bra,” he questioned.

“Got to keep them perky,” I said and he groaned.

“Yes, you do,” he said and pushed his other hand under the shirt and pulled it off of me breaking our kiss for only a second.

“This isn’t fair,” I said seeing he had a shirt on but he grinned for a moment pulled us apart and threw his shirt off to the side and then jumped on top of me making me giggle.

“Now you’re my flotation device,” he said as he pressed his chest against mine.

“I like that, “I said and ran my hand down his back and once I reached the base of his spine and felt him shiver I understood why he had shivered when I was putting sun block on him at the pool.

Doing it again I than placed my hand down his boxers and grabbed his ass  and seeing him grin like a mad dog I laughed but the laughter died in my throat as he kissed down to my collar bone and licked a crossed it and sucked at the base of my neck.

“Justin quit your gonna give me a hicky,” I said and he wiggled his eyebrows.

“That was the point,” he said and only laughed when I smacked his ass.

He pulled himself over me and ran kisses down my chest and between my boobs given each a rub with his hands as he kissed his way down to my navel.

“You know pants are the enemy,” he said running his hands down my sides towards my hips and then he stopped.

“You have another tattoo,” he whispered.

“I thought you saw everything last night,” I giggled.

“It was dark and we were under the covers,” he said making me laugh.

I closed my eyes as he traced the outline of the dove that looked like it was kissing my hip.  Once he reached my hip he lowered his mouth and kissed the spot where my tattoo was and than using his teeth he pulled my pants down a few notches than using his hands he pushed me from the bed so he could pull them over my ass and down my legs, he squeezed one cheek as his hands followed the path of the pants as they left my body.

“What was that for,” I questioned after he smacked it a second later.

“Revenge,” he said making me remember when I jumped on him back at his house and said the same thing.

Feeling my pants hit my feet I felt Justin take one leg and pull the pant leg off and than the other he kissed my right leg as he came up and then kissed my other hip bone and made his way up to face me again.

“Well I do declare that its time you lose these,” I said pulling his waist band of his boxers down and then placing my hand down them I grabbed his arousal and ran a finger over it as I squeezed the rest.

“Chrissie,” Justin moaned in my ear.  Lifting my legs up to his hips I rapped my big toes in either side of his boxers and pulled them down and off to the side of the bed.

“Kinky,” Justin whispered as he felt my feet travel down his legs.

“I’ll show you kinky,” I said as I flipped us over and hovered him.

But before I got the shot Justin rapped his arm around the base of my neck and pulled me to him in a kiss which made my mind go fuzzy and the next thing I knew I was on the bottom again, as I was about to complain I felt Justin kiss my jaw line and then the side of my neck.

“I need you,” he whispered.

“Ditto,” I said he and smiled as he pushed my legs apart, feeling him come between my legs I looked up at him and he smiled.

“You ready,” he question and as I nodded I felt him slowly enter me and my eyes rolled back into my head with satisfaction of the feeling.

“Chrissie look at me,” he whispered and I did and that’s when he slowly started to set up a rhythm between us and I started to match him that he came down and kissed me hard on the lips running my hands through his hair I than took one hand and ran it down his chest making him quiver.

“Baby, stop,” he said making me giggle than moan as our rhythm started to speed up.

“Why should I stop,” I asked doing it again a second later.

He grinned at me evilly as he then pulled my legs to lock around his waist and sat down on the bed making me feel him go deeper inside of me I moaned and then I felt him start to kiss my neck.

“Pay back is a bitch,’ he whispered in my ear for a second and looking up at him I took his face in my hands and leaned him down so he was on the bottom I stopped moving as I kissed his neck and began to suck on his collar bone.

“Chrissie baby,” he stated in grunt as he pushed my hips to get me moving but the moment he released what I was doing I let out a squeak as he pinched my sides and rolled me over so I was underneath and pulling me into a hard kiss he ran his fingers through my hair and pulled gently making me moan and pushing himself against me I felt my own body start to move again our speed increased so did our noise and the creaks of the bed.

“Damn it Chrissie, I don’t want this to end,” he said as he rapped my legs around his hips again but this time stayed on top of me.

“Me either,” I moaned and feeling like I was lost in the tiny room and no one else mattered but me and him as we gave everything we had.

“Chrissie, I’m gonna fuck,” he let out in a moan in my ears and a few seconds later I felt myself explode and copying him I grunted fuck as I pulled Justin in for one last kiss.

Slowing down I felt Justin pull from me but then he turned pulling me with him he laid me against him and pulling one leg to rest on his hip and the making me lay so that my other rest almost between his.

“Damn girl,” he said kissing my cheek.

“You got that right,” I smiled and kissing him softly I felt him smile back as we let our bodies cool.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college