Author's Chapter Notes:
drama drama drama

For the next couple weeks me and Justin hung out and got to experience the life of being a real couple.

Right now it was getting close to Christmas and I was at work, and at the moment I was getting a headache, but I guess that’s what you get working retail.

Scanning an item I looked up at the customer as she said something and I missed it, “Can you repeat that,” I questioned and she smiled.

“You’re dating that guy huh,” she said pulling a magazine from her purse showing a picture of me and Justin on the cover.

“Yeah, I am,” I smiled and went back to scanning her items.

“Have you met JC,” she questioned.

“What, no why,” I said asking her as I took her cash and entered it into the machine.

“No, no reason,” she shook her head than smiled.

Giving her the change and then let her on her way it was kinda dead so I asked if I could take a break, it had been a day from hell.

Sitting in the break room I started to remember all the times since I started going out with Justin that people would always question me about our relationship and how they would ask if I knew any of the other guys, or people he had been pictured with.

With a frustrated moan I rubbed my hand over my face.

“Christine,” I heard looking up I smiled as I saw my boss.

“I know it’s been crazy and its kinda slow right so how bout you just clock out and take your lunch, go out and chill I’ll let you have an hour instead of a half ok,” he questioned and I smiled.

“Thanks Drake,” I told him as I grabbed my time card from the rack and then punched out I headed towards the back exit and towards my car as I pulled out to the front of the store I saw a flash and then another as I drove past my work and saw about five guys with camera’s taking my picture.

As I looked to my left towards them I saw my manager and assistant manager come out and tell them to get lost or else they would get the cops called they were standing in the way of their store and preventing business.

I went to the local burger king and went inside getting my order I heard someone in the back mumbling to another coworker, “Can you believe it’s her, I can’t understand how someone like Justin would pick someone like her I mean come on now,” I saw their eyes look at me as they said that.

“Could I get my order to go,” I asked and the man taking my order smiled.

“Sorry about that,” he said.

“No problem,” I said softly as I paid and grabbing my bag and drink I headed out and as I made it to my car the five guys with cameras from the store followed me as I went to my car and drove away.

Pulling around to exit the shopping center I headed home since I was only five minutes away from work and pulling inside my apartment complex I was forever thankful that you had to have key card to get passed the gate at the entrance.

As I parked my car in the car port I walked towards my door and seeing flashes behind me I looked around and saw the guys standing on the back wall behind the local supermarket.

Not seeing Justin’s car in the port I called him up when I got inside.

“What you doing baby,” he asked when it picked up making me smile.

“How’d you know it was me,” I questioned.

“Phone ID,” he said with laugh.

“Right; and I’m on my lunch, I said.

“How’s today treating you,” he questioned.

I’m ok but those stupid same five guys are still following me around,” I said with sigh.

“Honey I’m sorry,” he said.

“It's ok, I just don’t think I’ll ever get use to that,” I said.

“You don’t,” he said with sigh.

“Where are you anyways,” I questioned.

“I went to meet my ma up in LA for lunch, she’s in the bathroom right now,” he said.

“Awe, well tell her I said hi, I’m gonna go eat than since I have an hour I’m gonna take a nap try to get rid of this headache,” I said.

“You're not stressing out because of me are you,” he questioned.

“No, Honey it’s almost Christmas and everyone and their brother is at the store and wants half the shit we don’t have,” I giggled and heard him chuckle.

“Alright, baby girl, I’ll let you go,” he said and I smiled.

“I’ll talk to you later, oh will I see you tonight,” I asked.

“Actually I have to do an appearance at a club tonight, stupid Ronnie,” he said making me giggle.

“Alright call me when you get home, I have tomorrow off so maybe we can do something,” I said

“Sure thing,” he said and saying our goodbyes we hung up.

After my nap I felt a little better as I headed back to work and I guess the guys were on their lunch break because I didn’t see them anywhere.

The day went by smoothly and I was feeling relaxed as I headed towards the supermarket for some weekly stuff and as I got the check out I laughed at all the articles, but what shocked me was the little TV that was at the checkout played a snippet from Access Hollywood showed Justin out in LA and at the club which made me smile and than me around the area I lived the past week and today’s stuff, with the headlines, separate life’s, are they headed for quits.

With a breath I placed my stuff on the belt and as I pulled up to the checker I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“You know you could do a lot better than Justin,” he winked.

I just grinned at him as I slid my card through and paid for the stuff and headed home.

--

Putting the groceries away I fed Bryan and then went and sat down on the couch grabbing my laptop I worked on my English project for awhile and than once I was satisfied that I would complete it on time still I saved it and went to turn the TV on when I saw the light blinking on my phone.

Checking the messages I smiled, as I heard from my dad and brother and then my mom who said she wanted to meet this boy as soon as possible saying she shouldn’t have to hear about these things from magazines and TV, making me laugh because Lynn had expressed the same views.

“Hello this is entertainment tonight, and we just wanted to have a quote from you about the rumors that you and Justin are breaking up or not,” I groaned and basically punched the delete button on the machine.

“I’m getting so sick and tired of this,” I groaned.

Hearing a knock on the door I went towards it looking through the peep hole I smirked.

“I thought you said you wouldn’t be coming home tonight,” I asked.

“Home, that’s the best sounding word I’ve heard today,” Justin smiled as he came up to me and kissed my cheek.

“Same here,” I said smiling as I closed my eyes as I placed my head against his chest.

“Look what I brought,” he said poking me in the side to make me look down at his hand.

Seeing A lot like love in his hand I smiled, “I love that movie,” I said.

“I know that’s why I bought it, I figured we could go upstairs have a homemade pizza of mine snuggle on the bed in my room and pop this baby in, and just settle in for the night,” he said rubbing my back with his free hand.

“You’re my hero,” I cheered as I kissed him softly.

“Well than,” he said and kissed me.

“Justin,” I giggled and pushed at him.

“Ok, ok, grab your PJs and I’ll get Bryan,” he said going to open the cabinet under the sink for his lease.

“Can I just wear one of your baggy t-shirts,” I questioned remembering the section of his closet that held his basketball clothes which most of his shirts went down to my knees.

“Of course,” he smiled and hooking Bryan up, I grabbed my bag and took his hand locking my door behind me we headed up stairs.

“This was worth it,” I told myself as I pulled the t-shirt over my head in the bathroom as I got undressed and than ready for bed, heading back out to help Justin with the pizza. Though, some reason in the back of my mind, I wasn’t sure if I totally believe what I had just said, and I didn’t know why.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college