I felt kisses on my neck and started to giggle as I woke up.

“Justin are you trying to take advantage of me in my sleep,” I questioned.

He didn’t say anything but took his lips up to my jaw line than my cheek grinning at me as he came to face me.

“Morning,” he said than kissed me.

“Morning,” I got out between kisses making me laugh.
“Why are you laughing,” he questioned leaning against me.

“Because I am,” I said and laughed when he pinched my sides.

“You’re beautiful, you know that,” he said and I shook my head.

“Not right now,” I said as I tried to pull the covers over my head but he stopped me. “Yes, right now, your all natural, relaxed and laying here with me and you’re wearing my t-shirt only,” he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

“I’m wearing underwear you pervert,” I said and showed him.

“That can change,” he said running his hand up my leg.

“Really how could that be,” I questioned and jumped a little but as his hands slid down my side and slowly went under my underwear and pulled them down past my hips.

“Justin we haven’t even had breakfast yet,” I whispered not really sure why I was.

“I’m having mine right now,” he said as he pulled my shirt up towards my boobs and started to kiss from where he held my underwear up my stomach towards where his other hand held my shirt.

“But I’m hungry too,” I basically breathed out as he licked the side of my stomach.

Justin looked up at me and grinned, “Really now,” he questioned.

Nodding I pulled him towards me and kissed him hard, I felt him place his hand behind my head as he deepened the kiss and pulled me so I sat on top of him.

As we parted I smiled at him and then pulling the blanket that was by our feet up and over our heads we laughed as we got down and dirty for breakfast.

--

We had decide to go out to the local area to do some family Christmas shopping we had actually separated when he went to go to the toy section to get some stuff for his step brothers and I went to the book area to get something for my mom.

“Mom, that’s her,” I heard whispered an isle over which happened to be the magazine section.

“Honey, leave her alone, if that’s her she doesn’t need this stuff,” I heard the mom say making me smile a bit.

“I know mom hold on a second,” I heard the daughter say and laughed a little when I heard her mother call her telling her to come back her.

Pretending I was still reading the back of the book I had picked up I waited till I heard something but jumped when I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder.

“OH, I’m so sorry,” said the girl.

“No, problem just took me off guard is all,” I laughed making her smile.

“Not to intrude but you’re the girl here right,” she said pointing towards the magazine.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“Well umm, I just want to say cognates on getting a great guy and don’t let this crap to get to you, I can tell you nice, and your pretty too so just be good to Justin, ok,” she said mumbling a little.

“Awe, thank you, honey you know what hold that thought a second,” I said and I answered my phone.

“Hello,” I asked.

“I see you,” he laughed making me turn around as he came up.

“Hey babe,” I smiled leaning into him as I shut my phone I looked over at the girl who’s mouth opened.

“Honey who’s this,” Justin smiled coming closer to the girl.

“I’m Gina,” the girl said in a breath.

“Well nice to meet you Gina,” he smiled taking her into a hug making her smile brightly at me like oh my god, making me smile.

“You guys are so nice, I can’t believe the rumors about you there so unfair, you’re the best in my book, “she said and squeaked when Justin kissed her cheek.

“Thank you honey, I think so too,” he said and laughed when she hugged him than me and then ran off to her mother, “Did you see that mom, did you see that,” she asked and her mother laughed and looking at us she mouthed thank you and I just waved at her like, it’s ok.

“So, as Gina says were the best,” he said taking my hand and leading me towards the checkout as I picked up the book I was looking for, my mom had said something about it and I knew she hadn’t gotten it yet, I figured that and the sweater I found she would love.

“We are,” I said and kissed his cheek.

Checking out we laughed when we ended up in the same line as Gina and her mom.

Heading back to the apartments we started to rap some of the stuff seeing something in a bag left by Justin’s side I went to go for it when he blocked it.

“No, you can’t do that,” he said placing it behind him.

“Why not,” I asked.

“Because you wouldn’t let me go snoop for mine, once you told me you already had it rapped and hidden so you can’t have yours,” he smiled.

“You're no fun, “I said and he just laughed.

“Like that has anything to do with fun,” he said.

I shook my head and put all my wrapped presents in the target bags they came in and telling him I’d be back I went down stairs and hid them in the place where all the others where.

I went and checked my messages groaning at how now Us weekly was calling me. 

But what surprised me was the next phone call I got it was from the producer at the Tyra show, “Hey Christine, I know your probably annoyed that everyone’s questioning your relationship but how about you come see me and Tyra in New York and you can set the record straight, call me back by the end of the week and let me know, have a great week,” than the message ended.

“You wanna do that,” Justin said making me jump.

“Shit, Justin don’t do that,” I said holding my hand to my chest and laughed when he came over and kissed my cheek and held me from behind me.

“You wanna visit the Tyra show,” he asked.

“It sounds kinda good, I’ve always liked her,” I said.

“I know,” he smiled swinging me back and forth.

“I would want to do alone,” I said looking up at him.

“As I it should be,” he said kissing my forehead.

“It probably wouldn’t happen till after the new year,” I explained as we went to the kitchen and started making something for lunch.

“Yeah,” he nodded.

“You ok with it,” I asked.

“I don’t like sharing my personal stuff, but I think it would be good for the both of us, I mean people would get to see you as a person and not as my girlfriend only,” he said.

“True,” I said laughing when I felt Bryan push against my leg and look at me like give me your sandwich.

“I think he’s hungry,” Justin said.

“When isn’t he,” I laughed and Justin nodded in agreement.

I tossed him a potato chip from my plate as I sat the table and Justin sat next to me we talked about Tyra and about the next couple weeks and what would happen in the next year or at least in January.

“When is your last day of school,” he questioned me as he took the trash and put the dishes in the sink than pulled me to sit on the couch as I said, “This coming Thursday,” I said with a smile.

“Cool,” he said and laughed at the way he said it but he just shook his head as he turned the TV on and pulled me close and found us something to watch.

And that was the way the rest of the day went, we talked some but we just hung out with one another and watched TV and ate some dinner later that day and just relaxed together.

 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college