I tapped my heel nervously as I sat in the green room for the Tyra show. Flying in from New York the flight had been long and I still had to fly back tonight, or at least that’s what my ticket said.

I was contemplating making my stay until tomorrow afternoon just to get some sleep. I had at least the rest of this week before I had to go back to school to complete my degree and my internship with RCA didn’t start till next week.

“Christine,” I heard a voice looking up I saw Tyra standing at the door with a smile.

“Oh wow, Hi,” I said standing up and she came towards me and instead of shaking hands she gave me a hug.

“I’m so glad you could come, “She said holding me at my elbows.

“I think I’m starting to also,” I said making her laugh.

“I just want to set the record straight that’s all and I know it can only be frustrating to hear people dictate your relationship,” She told me and I nodded.

“Well good, I’ll see you in about ten minutes, gonna go change and do the first part of the show, Gus will be coming to get you after the first cut to commercials,” She explained making me nod with a smile.

Watching her walk out of the room I shook my body to rid myself of my nerves and talking a drink of water I licked my lips.

“Show time,” I said softly as I saw the show start from the little TV in the green room I was placed in.

--

“Well ladies and gentlemen you know her as the girl who’s with Justin Timberlake please welcome, Christine Mackenzie,” Tyra said and taking a breath I smiled as the stage hand took me to the corner before the heading out on stage, walking through the double doors and down the catwalk on stage I smiled and waved at everyone before I headed towards the couch giving Tyra a hug.

“Well now, I’m sure everyone has a lot of questions for you but my first is how has your life changed since meeting Justin,” She asked as I sat down.

“Seriously it hasn’t, I mean everything I was doing before him I do now, I’m finishing school this semester and doing an internship with it,” I said with a nod.

“It's true that you’re working towards being a producer for record companies,” She asked.

“Well maybe, I just want to do something with sound, I wouldn’t even mind doing sound for like a TV show,” I smiled and made the audience laugh with Tyra.

“Well, are you doing your internship with Jive,” she asked.

Shaking my head, “No, I’m actually doing it with RCA,” I said.

“Oh rebel,” she smiled me and I laughed and shook my head.
“Not even close, I applied for the internship before my first run in with Justin actually,” I told her.

“Well than,” Tyra smiled.

“One thing I need to get straight is me and Justin are a couple, and a couple only I love him and he loves me, but as far as work goes that’s a totally different thing you know, I don’t know how to explain it but it just is,” I said.

“How long have you and Justin been together,” She asked.

“Since August, but we didn’t tell each other we loved one another till New years, actually it was during the last twenty minutes before midnight,” I said with a smile.

“How romantic,” She said.

“It really wasn’t,” I laughed, “But it was sweet he brought me outside and told me and when I told him back he spun me around in a hug as I screamed, we freaked out his parents because of it,” I laughed.

“Well that’s sweet, I supported you guys before and I totally support you guys now, I hope you have a long relationship,” Tyra said.

“Thank you,” I smiled and gave her a hug when she hugged me.

“Will be right back after this,” Tyra smiled as let me go.

--

After talking with Tyra for a while I headed back up to the hotel and walking into the room I just smiled when I saw Justin relaxing on the couch watching TV.

“Hey babe,” He smiled looking over at me than back at the TV.

“What are you doing here,” I asked.

“Well I figured you’d probably change the date you’d come back not one to like two flights in one day, and well I don’t have to do anything till tomorrow, and it’s here anyways, and,” he kept talking till I kissed him hard.

“Don’t you want to know why I’m,” He asked me but I cut him off again.

“I just want you to kiss me,” I smiled.

“Ok,” he said in a squeak making me laugh.

“Oh no you laughed at me no more kisses for you,” he said getting up and heading out of the room.

“Justin,” I exclaimed coming over to him.

“Justin,” I repeated as I followed him into the room.

As soon as I made it into the room I heard the door slam behind my head and my back pressed up against the wall.

“What,” he smirked at me.

“I,” I shuttered.

“No laughter now huh,” he said and I gulped as he kissed down neck.

“You came here to seduce me didn’t you,” I asked ranking a hand through his curls.

“You are so smart,” he laughed as he kissed next to my ear than my cheek than pulled me into a deep kiss using his tongue to mate with mine.

“You’re just so, “I started to say but ended with a groan as Justin pulled me against him and pulled one of my legs up to rest against his hip.

“Your gonna pay for that one,” he smiled against my mouth as he pulled me up and had me latch my legs around his waist and carried me to the bed.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin college