Ring…

 

The phone rings and rings as I try my best not to fall, holding onto her, holding onto me.  I’m not stopping.  I’m not fucking stopping. 

 

We’re there, doing this, and some fucking idiot calls.  This is stupid.  This whole thing!  I should have taken her out, taken her home instead of making the moves on her here in the god damn store.

 

Her lips kiss my neck lightly and I hear her ask, “What are you doing?”

 

Ring…

 

I don’t even know.  I’m fucking insane, insane with her sucking all around my cock, her little body wrapped around mine like I’ve fantasized all those times.  I blink as I step around the register counter and sigh.  I look at her for a moment and then stare at the phone.

 

Fuck the phone.

 

Ring…

 

I turn and set her naked body down the counter by one of the registers.  The computers are still on, monitors off, the scanner blinking a red line against her thigh.  Her body looks dark and sexy, covered in shadows in the dim light and I just stare at her and force myself to suck in a breath.

 

Ring…

 

I pull out of her and I see her face contort.  She whines and reaches out for me.  But I don’t let her grab me.  I can’t.  I just can’t do this right now.  I can’t deal with this.

 

I turn, grab the phone and tug up on it harshly, making the cord rip out of it.

 

It stops ringing and I drop it from my hands, letting it clatter to the floor, smashing into it with a long clanging thud.  I probably just broke it.  Yeah, well I don’t give a fucking shit.  I take another much-needed breath, trying to calm myself down. 

 

The store is suddenly cold and my body is covered in chills.  I turn and stare at her.

 

She’s fucking amazing.  Beautiful.  Just sitting there staring at me, breathing hard. Completely naked.

 

I take in a deep breath and let it out saying, “No interruptions.”

 

“You just ripped the phone out of the counter,” she says in a shocked voice, staring at me and not blinking.

 

All I can do is nod and stare at her body, her little hard nipples.  I even like how she has her hair down there.  It’s trimmed down, still there, but tidy, neat and her skin is so, so fucking smooth.  I thought, as embarrassing as this is, I thought I might lose it there on the bench when I was pushing myself into her ass and fucking her with my fingers.  She was so into it, wiggling her little body in front of me, grinding against my hand.  Shit, I almost got off right there.

 

“Yeah.”  I swallow hard and step closer to her, moving my eyes to her face.  “I did.”

 

Her eyes are wide and she bites on her full bottom lip just for a moment before saying quietly, “It kind of turned me on.”

 

I lean into her and put my hands on her bare, smooth legs, parting them, smoothing my hands over her skin up to her hips so I can pull her closer to the edge.  I lean into kiss her, but pull back teasingly before I do and raise an eyebrow, “You’re not turned on already?”

 

She sighs and I feel her hand on my dick, pulling it towards her.  She says my name softly, “Justin…”  And it’s over.  For both of us. I can’t fucking handle it anymore and neither can she.  It’s been too long.

 

I grab her hand that’s over my cock and push towards her, helping her press it against her little pussy.  It’s little, too.  Like, when I pulled her down on me, I kind of blanked out for a second.  I had to slow myself down because I didn’t know if she was really ready for it.  She’s got a tight little body and it feels….it feels so good and warm and silky around mine.  But it’s still pretty fucking tight.

 

She pulls her hands back, and places them on my arms.  I slowly push in, moaning when her head nudges mine and her lips clamp against my mouth.  I kiss her furiously as I bury myself all the way inside her, slowly this time, pushing in so I can feel every fucking inch of her.  And she can fuck every inch of me.

 

Oh god.  It’s just…It’s just too god damn good.  It’s like all that time I spent fantasizing about her I’d be all arrogant and think of her in different ways and positions, but now, here…actually doing this shit with her it’s like… I don’t know.  I feel like I’m a virgin or something again, unsure and a little scared, eager as hell.

 

But I’m not a virgin and I wanna make her feel good and I wanna come deep, deep inside her little body.  And I think she wants it, too.

 

Her arms and legs wrap around me like a child, but she is not a child.  No, hell no.  She’s all woman right now.  My woman.  At least I hope.  I hope having sex with her on the damn counter is enough to make her my woman.  I sigh against her hair. Her head’s against my shoulder and I pull back my hips, sliding out of her, feeling every fucking inch of her warm, slick body.  I pull out almost all the way and push in swiftly, hearing her moan in response, feeling her fingertips dig into my biceps just a little.

 

I smile against her and say, “I never thought I’d do this with a girl in my store.” I laugh a little and she pulls back and is smiling at me.  She runs her hand over my head down against my neck, and I don’t know why but I fall in love with her even more in that moment.  Here we are fucking in my god damn store, and she’s looking at me like I’m this special guy to her.  I hope I am.  I hope this means the same for her as it does for me. 

 

I smile and kiss her briefly, saying against her mouth, “I never thought I’d get the chance to do this with you.”

 

She groans and I feel her hips start grinding with mine, her pulling back when I do and then pushing forward when I do, making us go harder and deeper.  Fuckin’ hell…. 

 

Her voice is sexy, low, and calm when she says, “Ya know when you helped me buy those shoes the other week? I fantasized about you fucking me on a bench and on this counter.  I’ve fantasized about you…”  I push into her and rotate my hips a little, holding her thigh up over my waist.  I kiss against her neck and suck there just lightly, liking how she has to stop her sentence and whisper, “shit…” before she groans, “everywhere, everyway.”

 

“You feel like heaven…” I say, kissing up against her chin and face to her mouth.  She does.  She feels like I think heaven would, soft and sweet, perfect.  Like nothing better in the world.  I don’t think I could ever find another woman to feel as good as she.  I tilt my open mouth against hers, licking her tongue and teeth, rubbing her tongue with mine softly. I pull back for a moment to speak, smiling at her as my hips move in and out of her slowly, “Shit girl, you taste like candy.”

 

I lean back in to kiss her, but she pulls back before I can, “Like Reese’s?”

 

I groan and speed up my thrusts for a moment, making her gasp.  “Better,” I growl out, concentrating on how her shit feels sucking on mine.  I get into it for a moment, moaning and closing my eyes, holding her hip in one hand and her thigh in the other.  “Fuckin’ so much better Jess.”

 

“Oh god…”  She moans in a loud voice, holding onto my shoulders as I keep thrusting into her.  She’s not moving now, just holding on and feeling.  “This…this feels so good…” 

I nod at her and catch her eyes and just stare into them. Such dark, deep, wide brown eyes.  God she’s fucking insane, fucking beautiful, fucking me.  She laughs a little and dips down her head in embarrassment, holding onto me around my shoulders, her head resting against me there, lips pressing into my neck and saying, “I’ve never really talked during sex before...” 

 

She pauses to gasp as I keep thrusting and thrusting, not fast, but not slow; steady, firm, not soft or hard either, but there, sliding in and out to a pace that she seems to like.  “Is that weird?”

 

“No…”  I say and turn to kiss her ear.  “Not at all.”  I push all the way in and stop for a moment. She groans and I grit my teeth.  Shit, fucking shit.  It just…it feels better than I could ever explain.  “We are really doing this, right?  This isn’t just like the most vivid dream I’ve ever had ‘cause that would be so….” I sigh and press my forehead against hers, loving when I’m this close to her.  I…I could learn to get use to this, ya know?  Being naked with her.  I could learn to love this.  “…so cruel.”

 

“It’s…”  She stops and she pulls back a little.  I feel her hand reach for mine and she takes it from my hip and carries it in hers, moving it in between us.  I look down and I can see us connected.  She makes me touch…us.  Shit. “This is real…” she whispers.

 

Her hand leaves mine and I touch her lightly, brushing my fingers against her clit and folds.  I can feel myself in her, spreading her out.  I pull out just a little, and find myself out of breath at being able to feel myself slide out of her.  “Fuck me…”

 

I keep looking down at our bodies, watching me pull out of her and push back in.  It’s…it’s the most erotic thing I’ve ever seen and it makes me feel like I could lose it right now.  I can’t even say anything.  I just open my mouth and try to breathe, try to watch us, to watch and feel us.  Her lips are against my neck, kissing, sucking, smiling at my skin there.  I keep moving in and out, slow, watching it as I spread her open. 

 

Her mouth travels up to my ear and she moans, “More…”

 

I want to see all of her.  I want her to be completely pried open for me so I can go so deep inside of her.  I want to go all the way.  I pull up a little and pull at her legs that are around me.  I pat the counter. “Put your feet here…” 

 

She does what I ask and I slip out of her just a little, only the head of my dick staying in her.  I look at her and she’s sitting up with her legs bent, hiked up high, her heels pressing into the edge of the counter.  “Is that ok?”

 

“Yes…” She nods and I slip back in all the way.

 

She grabs a hold of me and sounds like she had someone scare her, or knock her breath out when she says harshly, “Oh god…”

 

Holy fuck….I’m…I can feel myself all the way in, her sucking me all the way up in her, tight and hot, smoldering now.  I smile at her and lean in to kiss her cheek, “That’s the spot, huh?”

 

“Don’t stop,” she begs.  And I don’t.  I start thrusting in her.  Feeling her tighten around me, sucking me into her.  I can’t help it and I find myself lost in her, completely and utterly lost.  I never want to be found.  I just want to be with her, be in her.

 

I’ve spent too much time wanting this girl, too many lonely nights, too much time jacking off and being frustrated, but it’s been worth it.  Oh god has it been worth it to be here now.  I thrust hard and fast and her feet fall off the edge.  I fix the problem by moving my arms under her knees and pinning them back against her chest, holding her around her torso, my hands on her back.  Her legs are over my upper arms, knees bent at the crook in my arms, and when I look into her face, it’s scrunched up, her mouth open, almost as if she’s in pain.

 

But I know she’s not. I know she’s not ‘cause she hasn’t told me to stop, and she’s holding onto me and trying to move her hips with mine.

 

“Shit girl…”  I grit out near her face as I strain my legs with each thrust.

 

“Oh fuck Justin…”  She cries out, clutching to me and burying her head against my neck.  I can hear her whimpering and breathing.  It’s good for her, real good, and I keep fucking her, loving the fact that I’m making her feel that good.

 

Shit, she’s making me feel that good.  But I know I can’t come like this.  My legs already feel weak and I can feel her body collapsing against the counter.  No we need to lay down.  I need to be able to press down into her. 

 

I kiss her cheek roughly for a moment and pant out against her, “Hold onto me.”

 

I slip my arms from under her legs and pull at her firm little ass, holding her up against me. As I back from the counter, my dick falls out of her and she groans, “Where the hell are we going now?”  she says, half panicked, half amused.

 

“The floor.”  I say simply, and lower myself down on my knees and lay her in front of me on the rough carpet. 

 

I waste no time.  I kick the phone out of my way  and I lean over her, her legs hiked high against my body as I slip into her so easily, sliding all the way in up to the hilt.  I prop myself up against her, our bodies both sweaty now. She’s warm and her nipples are hard.  I bend my head down, still pressing all the way inside of her and I lick one of them, sucking it into my mouth, hoping she’ll like it.

 

“Ohhhh shiittt..”

 

Well I guess she likes it.

 

I smile against her skin and move to the other one, hearing my name on her lips.  Yeah, she likes it.  I suck the other one and pull out my dick only to push back in.

 

But it’s too much and my mouth falls open against her collar as I spat out, “Fuckin’ fuck...”  I feel myself unravel against her, my forearms flat against the rough carpet, rubbing them raw. I’m sure her back is getting burned, but I don’t care, and she doesn’t either, meeting me thrust for thrust, smacking her hips against mine violently, our bodies sliding together, so hot, so sweaty. 

 

I can hear her underneath me, whining and begging, saying, “please.”

 

And I keep on, giving her all I have, giving her my entire being.  I’m all hers, all fucking hers and I hope she knows it.  I’m not a sappy guy, I don’t like romantic comedies and I rarely cry, but fucking her right now, having her grab at me like she needs me, like she has to have me, like I’m everything in the world to her, being inside of her and having her all around me, arms, legs, body, all around me…

 

It makes me fucking weak.  It makes me lose control and I pound and I pound until I forget who I am. I keep going and going, nothing can stop me.  I can’t stop.  I need to do this with her, to fuck her, have sex with her, make love with her, whatever the hell you want to call it.  I have to do this with her.

 

I feel my body convulse and I growl and thrust harder and harder, all the way inside, pumping into her body as her hands press and press and clutch into my back, nails biting into the skin.  She’s saying my name, and its high pitched and wanting.

 

 “Justin…”  She says loudly and then softens her voice and says my name again.  I fucking love hearing her say my name.  I can feel her body tighten around me, tighter and tighter until I feel like I might be sucked inside of her.  I wouldn’t mind.  Come on Jess, suck me up.  She stutters against my neck, “I…I…I’m gonna…”

 

I lick my lips and keep thrusting over her, in her. I can barely say, “me too,” as I feel her teeth bite against my shoulder and hear her scream echo through her mouth and into my skin, her body jerking and spasming all underneath me and all around my dick. 

 

It’s there.  It’s coming.  Shit, I can feel it, the ache in my balls swells and I feel it all the way in my toes, surging up over my body. I can barely groan out a deep, guttural, “Oh my god…” as I feel my dick release inside of her.  I groan and groan, thrusting and thrusting violently, spurting all I have up in her, cumming so fucking hard I feel my eyesight go white and come back to me spotty. 

 

My ears feel like they burst and they ring and ring, like that fucking god damn phone.  I thrust quickly and then stop only to jerk inside of her, all the way up, hearing her whimpering beneath me when I do.

 

I pant and pant.  And hang my head down, staring at her body that’s heaving against mine, breasts pressed against my chest, hips pinned beneath me.  I collapse down on top of her and blink, staring at the underneath of one of our cabinets under the back counter, my cheek pressed into her shoulder, liking how the smoothness of her skin feels against where I need to shave. I try to remember to breathe and soon feel my eyes lulled closed as her fingertips skim up and down my spine, up to my neck and back down.

 

She’s slick and sweaty and warm and her body is still wrapped around me and I can feel myself still twitching, losing it, calming down inside of her.

 

Holy fucking shit.

 

I let out a breath and open my eyes.  

 

I smile.

 

Finally…

 

Fucking finally.  All this shit is over.  Just like that. 

 

I smile to myself, though.  No, no it’s not over.  It’s no where near over.  Lying here, completely spent inside of her, I know that it’s not over.  I know now….now all those months of wanting each other, of teasing each other…that that was nothing compared to now.

 

Now I’ve had her.

 

Now I know for certain she’s the best fuck I’ll ever get.

 

And now I just want her more and more.

 

Again and again. 

 

Until I can’t walk anymore.

 

I smile and turn to kiss her shoulder.  She’s quiet, but her hands that are skimming up and down my back speak words.  They tell me she’s happy, they tell me she liked it.  “You ok?”

 

I pull back a little and her eyes are glassy, watery, and I wonder only for a second before I see her smile bright if I’ve done something wrong, “Yeah.”

 

I smile at her and she bites her lip at me.  I move my arm and I come in contact with a staple.  It pierces my thumb for a moment and I flick it off easily.  Then I realize what I’ve done. 

 

Oh, I’m a fucking moron.

 

I hang my head and shake it, “Shit, I’m so sorry, Jess.”

 

“What’s wrong?”  She asks. 

 

I sigh and look up at her. “I just fucked you on this disgusting floor.”

 

She smiles a little and then laughs quietly, “I don’t care.”  She pulls her arms around me and pulls me down against her.   I love the feel of her underneath me, tired, spent.  I can hear her heart beat as she whispers against me, “I really don’t care.”

 

“Really?”  I ask, a breath away from her. She smiles and then I smile.  We wind up kissing, slow and sloppy, for a long, long time.  I don’t know how long, but soon I’m out of breath and closing my eyes, leaning against her shoulder again, wishing we were on a bed so I could wrap her in my arms and pull her over on top of me and not be on this nasty floor.

 

I hear her sigh and then she says in a slightly amazed voice, “Oh my god, Justin…”

 

I turn my head and look at her and she’s looking at me with a wonderful little smile and bright eyes.  I know what she’s saying, what she’s thinking.  We finally did that.  I know that sounds ridiculous.  But it was ridiculous that we waited that long.

 

Finally!

 

“I know.”  I smile and kiss her.  “It’s crazy.”

 

I start to pull away, thinking she’s probably tired of being on the floor, but when I do, her arms pull me closer to her and she says eagerly, “Don’t leave yet.”

 

“Ok…”  I say and sigh out a breath against her, feeling her lips against my shoulder and neck.  “Ok.”

 

It’s quiet for several, several minutes and I close my eyes.  Shit I really wish we were in a bed right now. I could just go to sleep with her and feel so refreshed when I woke up.  And she would be right there by my side, all soft and warm.  She turns her head to me.  She looks perfect, her face flushed, eyes tired but bright, lips red and swollen from our kissing. 

 

Perfect.

 

“Did you have any more work you needed me to help you with tonight?”

 

I give her a silly grin, “Nope.”

 

She sighs and I feel her hand run through my hair.  “So we can go home?”

 

I prop myself up above her.  My bottom half feels like mush.  I really do feel like I just melted into the floor with her.  I smile down at her, “You wanna go home with me?”

 

“Yes.”  She bites her lip and then smiles, nodding at me. 

 

I stare at her and I feel myself get giddy inside.  I feel like a kid again.  It’s a weird feeling for me, one I haven’t felt in so, fucking, long.  I shake my head and keep staring at her. “I can’t fucking believe this.”

 

“What?”

 

I sigh and realize now, after everything that just happened, honesty is the only way for us. No more teasing or questioning or wondering.  I’m giving it to her straight, “I’m gonna sound like a fool, but I’ve been wanting you so long, not just this way, I mean, yeah this way, but…I’ve been obsessed with you,  with being with you, and coming to see you. It’s been eating me up inside.” She’s just staring at me and I take a breath and let out, “And I probably just freaked you out.”

 

“No…”  She smiles at me and nods, “it’s the same for me, I’m just glad the ceiling didn’t fall.”

 

I laugh a little and smile back.  She’s such a silly girl. 

 

My silly girl.

 

I realize we can’t just lay here on this grimy floor all night.  There’s a popcorn piece that’s been there for who knows how long under one of the cabinets and a pen and a couple pennies.  It’s filthy and kind of grossing me out and I need to get her off of this floor. 

 

“I’m gonna pull out.”  She nods and I slowly pull out of her, my dick soft and completely worn out.  I pull back from her and sit down on the dirty carpet, leaning up against the shelves with bags underneath the registers for a moment, trying to remember how my legs are supposed to feel.

 

She’s still lying before me. Her hand comes up and lies under her breast and she stares at the ceiling.  I stare at her and her naked body, smooth and creamy.  Curvy and sexy. From the tips of her nipples to the V in between her legs, to her toes to her head.  All of it.  I want to explore all of it.

 

Yeah, yeah I could get very, very use to seeing this all the time.

 

She blinks and her gaze moves to mine.  I smile at her lazily and reach over and grab her arm.  “Come here.”  She pushes herself up with a groan and I help pull her over beside me so she’s sitting next to me.  I pull my arms around her and she leans into me.  I kiss her head and rest my chin against her hair. Her hands hold onto my arm that’s across her front, as my hand on her back rubs her there, rubbing off pieces of lint and paper that have stuck to her.  Her back feels a little rough, as if the carpet has put its indentions onto it.  I run my hand over her soothingly, hoping that I didn’t hurt her too bad.  Her legs are bent and her body is curled up, leaning into me. 

 

“I’m hungry,” she says quietly.  As soon as she says it, my stomach grumbles in response.  She laughs and I feel my face burn.  I take my arm around her front and lay it against my abdomen and look at her.

 

She’s looking up at me with the widest smile and the happiest eyes.  I cringe a little, “I guess me too.”

 

She just laughs, a quiet, sexy giggle, and covers her hand with mine on my stomach.  She leans into me, her head against my shoulder.

 

I sigh.  After all this time, I’m here, spent and naked and starving, with her.  And I can’t think of a better place to be.  Her fingers interlock with mine and I say to her, “Why don’t I close up here and we’ll grab something to eat and go home?”

 

And I realize when I’m asking her to go home with me, I don’t just mean for tonight.  I mean for as long as she’s willing.  God, I hope she’s willing.

 

She stares up at me and smiles, blinks slowly for a moment and then says, “I’d like that.”

 

I fucking melt into the god damn dirty ass carpet.  I hope she’s answering what I’m asking.  I hope by coming home with me tonight that that means she’s my girl.  I hope she’ll stay with me tonight, and tomorrow night.

 

I hope she never leaves.

 

I might be a fucking pathetic loser now, all torn up over this girl.  But I just got her. I just got the girl I’ve been after for so, so fucking long.  I’ve gone way, way too long without my hot little Jess, and now that I’ve finally gotten her, I don’t know if I could ever let her go.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story