Brnnn...Brnnn...Brnnn

SMACK!

Fucking alarm. 

I pull my arm back closer to my body and sling it over my face.  Shit, it's too god damn early.  I feel warm and my bed is soft and perfect.  The jarring sound of the alarm made my heart jump and beat quickly.  I need to relax so I can doze. I breathe deep to relax myself a little bit.  

 

Only ten more minutes of sleep, that's all I need.

But when I breathe, I smell it.  I smell her; feminine and light, a sweet smell that I'm not used to.  I let out my deep breath and start to smile. I don’t even have to open my eyes to know she’s there.

I feel her shift.  I feel her lips lazily press into my shoulder and her hand runs over my bare stomach to my far side. She holds me there, pulling herself closer, her leg bending and sliding over my own.  I can feel her bare breasts pushing into the side of my ribs, soft but firm.

I can't stop smiling. 

My left arm feels numb and tingly and I realize she must have slept on it all night. I curl it around her shoulders and pull my other arm from my face. I lay it against her forearm against my stomach, rubbing her there with my hand, up and down over her slender arm. 

It was a good night, a fucking perfect night.  Even after we had sex, even when we were both giggly and tired and stupid.  We ran by and got some crap fast food, came back to my place and ate it on my couch while watching TV.  We barely talked.  I think we were both too giddy to say anything. 

 

It wasn't until she said, “I like your place,” that I tugged her over closer to me on the couch and pulled her on top of me and started kissing her again.  I had slouched back against the arm of the sofa and pressed our bodies together.

 

We didn’t have sex again.  I would have, I could have—I wanted to.  But I held my restraint and just kissed her over and over, letting her set the tone and the mood and the pace.  She rested on me and kissed me. But after a while she got lazy with her kisses and pulled back and put her head right under my chin and held me tight.  I didn’t want to upset her or seem like a pervert, so I just held her back and kept my crotch from wanting to push into her.  I didn’t mind, though.  It felt good.  She fits right against my body.  I asked her if she was tired and she nodded against me.  So we stood off the couch and I took her through my place to my bedroom. 

Getting into bed with her wasn’t awkward.  There has been a few times in my life where I’ve had sex with a woman and then gotten into bed with her.  Most of the times it was awkward, a few times it was silly, but with Jess it felt natural.  I watched her take her jeans off and her bra from under her shirt. 

 

We got into my bed, me in my boxers and her in her little black thong and her t-shirt.  I held her close to me and she felt so good there, comfortable, perfect.  Then she wiggled away.

 

"It's hot," she had complained and pulled her shirt off.

 

Her bare breasts against my chest were enough to get me there again.   But she was breathing deep and seemed completely relaxed. When I looked at her, her eyes were closed.  She was already asleep, just like that and I was laying there with an erection from just feeling her body beside mine.

 

I wanted to touch her. I wanted to touch myself.  But I didn’t.

 

I forced myself to breathe even and deep as well.  I shut my eyes. 

And now it's morning. I haven't even looked at her yet.  I'm still laying here with my eyes closed and a smile on my face, feeling her warm, moist breath against my shoulder, her lips randomly pressing against my skin.  Her arm slides from underneath mine and her hand reaches for my own, our fingers interlaced and playing, rubbing against each other.  She clasps them with hers and curls up tighter against me, sighing.

"We probably need to get up," she says quietly, her voice slightly rough, gravelly, but sexy as hell.  I smile more, scoot down against her body and turn on my side on the mattress so that I’m facing her.  I finally open my eyes and look at her. 

 

Fuck...

She really is in my bed, my bed.  Those lazy, tired, brown eyes half open and looking into mine.  I pull my hand up to her face and pull her hair back a little.  I don’t want to move, I don’t want to leave.  I want to live in this moment with her forever.

 

I know it’s cheesy and sappy.  But god damn if I don’t love having her next to me, in my bed, almost naked.

 

"Let's stay in bed."

"Don’t you have your big meeting stuff today?"

I drop my hand from her cheek and plop onto my back.  "Fuck."

The meeting.  Corporate.  Shit.

"You forgot," she says quietly.

I run my hands over my face and then drop them by my sides before looking over at her.  She's got the sheet tucked under her arms and her hair is hanging against her face.  And she's smiling at me.  I smile back and lean towards her, "I just didn’t think about it this morning."

I go to kiss her and she laughs and giggles and buries her face into the pillow saying, "Eww…you got hot breath."  Well that makes me feel good, but she’s smiling so I know she’s not completely disgusted by me.

I pull my hands under the sheet and start touching her stomach and her sides, tickling her a little before pulling her close to me. "You're one to talk.  You're the one that wanted Wendy's last night.”

I kiss along her shoulders and collar as she giggles quietly and squirms underneath me. 

 

"I had worked up an appetite."

"And how did you do that?"  I raise an eyebrow at her, thinking she's gonna play the shy card like most girls do.

She gets the shy look in her eyes and bites her lip.  But then she says, "By fucking you senseless."

I feel myself twitch and throb.  I want her again.  I've wanted her from the moment I left her last night, when I pulled out of her on that dirty ass floor.  Shit, we still haven’t taken a shower. 

"Shit Jess..."  I sigh into her neck and kiss her there, feeling her hand in my hair and moving closer so that my body is almost on top of hers.  "It’s too early to be flirting with me."

"Why?" she asks.

I can't help myself and I push my crotch into her panties so she can feel that I want her, that she's got me hard as shit for her. “That."


"I can be quick." Her voice is a whisper; it's sexy as hell.  And I have to fight with myself to say no to her.  I have to fight to not call up the owner of our store and tell him I'm deathly ill and then spend all damn day with my dick inside of her, making her come over and over and over again. 

"I can’t."  I sigh and roll off of her.  

As much as lying in bed with her is about to edge out work, I know even if I gave into her right now, just for a moment, I'd have to rush it and I don’t want to.  I want the next time we have sex to last so damn long that she's begging me, beating me, screaming for me to let her orgasm all around me.  

 

"I don’t wanna rush this.  I want us to make it last.  When I fuck you, I want to fuck you for hours....days.  Not just a quickie to get me off before I go in today." She's pouting, but she's leaning over me now, pressing into me.  Her breathing is heavy and her breasts are pressed into my chest, nipples hard and tightened.  Her leg is up over my lap, pinning my hard-on onto my thigh, tangled in my boxers.  Her crotch is tightly pressed against my hip, and she starts rubbing slightly, making her thigh slide over my dick just slightly as she barely humps me.

Shit she can’t do this to me now.  She can’t.

"Come on, let's get in the shower."  I push off the cover and push myself up to the edge of the bed. 

"Together?"  When I look over my shoulder she's laying in my bed, the sheets and covers pulled almost all the way off her. She’s laying up on her side, breasts heavy and sloped just perfect, those little nipples and her body...that curvy perfect body, just begging me to touch it.

And her eyes, her god damn teasing, testing, wanting eyes...challenging me, begging me to come back into bed with her.  They are the "fuck me" eyes and I want to fuck her so bad.  My dick throbs and I shake my head at her.

"You little kink."

"What can I say?" She pushes herself up on the bed and shuffles over to me on her knees until she reaches the edge of the bed where I’m standing. "I've been craving your dick for a fucking half year."  Her lips are on my shoulder and her hand is on my chest.  "Now I’ve gotten it inside of me...and now I can’t help myself..."

Her hand surges down in an instant and grabs me through my boxers.  I have to pull her hand away.  God damn.  No, no, no.  This is not fair.  "Stop!”  I say and pull back harshly.  I laugh a little and shake my head.  “You’re a bad girl."

I walk straight into the bathroom, march to the shower, slide back the door and turn the water as hot as I know I can stand it.  I turn around for a moment and put my hands to my hips to pull off my boxers, but stop.

 

She’s naked, perfectly naked and standing right in front of me, already.

 

“If I’m being so bad you should spank me."  She ends her sentence by delicately biting her lip.

 

Fucking hell.  She wants me to bend her over my knee and spank her?  Or does she want me to smack her ass while we fuck?

 

I narrow my eyes at her.  “Ok, now you’re just being mean."

"I'll be quiet.”  She steps forward and puts her hand on my chest and even though she laid beside me all night, practically naked, now, with her really naked, standing before me, inches from me, I find myself out of breath and wanting her so fucking bad.  “If you shut me up."

 

She’s got this power over me and with a slight lift of her chin she’s got me kissing her. 

 

I’m kissing her hard, sliding my tongue against hers, not caring that my mouth feels murky and needs to be brushed.  Soon I’m not thinking about anything but the skin of her hips under my fingers and her breasts brushing against my chest.  I move my hands down to her bare ass and I squeeze her there.

 

God damn she’s perfect and she’s here right in front of me.  All mine.  And she’s fucking naked!  I can’t believe I’ve finally got to see her naked.  Hell, I’ve gotten to fuck her.  It’s like…I still can’t believe it.  Even though it feels good and natural being with her, I still can’t fucking believe this is me, this is my life.

 

And she’s a part of it.

 

I slide my lips against her and pull back slightly.  She comes with me and I know I’ve won this round. I smile a little, kissing her for a moment again and pull back, saying softly to her, “Will that tide you over?"

"No...”  Her eager eyes turn seductive and in control in an instant and I feel her hand on me again.  Touching, grabbing.  Trying to stroke through the cotton.  “This will…"

"Jessica..."  I back away from her and shake my head.  This isn’t fair.  She can't be this sexy with me when I have so much shit to do this morning.  I gotta get to work early, make sure my staff is there, make sure the store looks ok.  I have to put on my game face; I can’t go in there looking like I just got laid to pieces.

Plus...I'll want to take my time.  I'll want to fuck her slow and then speed up, and then slow down again.  I'll want to live inside of her.  I'll want my dick squeezed by that tight little pussy she has.  And she's so tight, too.  God damn is she tight and warm and wet. 

 

This isn’t fair.

I pull down my boxers, step out of them and immediately get in the shower.  I move back so she can step in after me and she does.

This wasn't a good idea.  Dammit, I’m an idiot.  Her wet, naked, with little water droplets falling off her puckered nipples, and streams of water going in between her thighs.  Her wet....really wet.  I’m in trouble.

 

And I can’t stop staring. 

"Justin, please."

I move my eyes from the apex of her thighs up her naked body to her eyes.  She's under the water and I suddenly feel cold.  It doesn't matter.  I'm fucking rock hard and she knows it.  Her eyes are sweet, begging, tempting.  She wants it.  She wants me.  And I have to deny her. 

 

I have to deny her, even though she’s begging me. 

 

Shit, she’s begging for my dick. 

 

I smirk.

 

I put my hands on her hips and move past her, wishing as I do it that my shower were bigger, that I didn’t have to brush against her, my dick bumping against her thighs, her breasts against my arm.  "Like I said…the next time I fuck you I want it to last," I say angrily, closing my eyes and tilting my head under the stream.  I can’t handle this anymore.

"Boys are stupid."

I turn and reach down to the corner of my tub to grab up my shampoo.  "Stupid, huh?"

"Yes."  She shifts her legs a little and then licks her lips, knowing exactly what she’s doing when she says, "I'm offering up free pussy here and you're turning it down."

"Free pussy, huh?"  I sit down the bottle.  If she's gonna play this game then fuck it.  I’m gonna play it back.

She bites her bottom lip and steps forward, her hands holding onto her shoulders, looking up at me, leaning into me. "You can just slide in...please."

I hold onto her hips and shuffle back with her, pushing her with me until her back is against the cold, damp tiles. "Nope."

"Why?"

I lean in close to her and say a whisper from her lips, "’Cause I want breakfast."

I kiss her and she pulls back laughing loud, hard, echoing in my shower.  "Did you really just say breakfast?  You’re so cheesy."

"Is it cheesy when I do this?" I say immediately, and move my hand down and in between.  Wet be damned, she's fucking flooded, slick and smooth in between and against my fingers. Her mouth opens but she makes no sound and I move myself down and down, lowering myself until I’m on my knees.  I don’t leave contact with her eyes. And when I sit down on my knees, the water beating down against my shoulders, I push my two fingers in, easily.    

 

"Or this?" She sucks her lip into her mouth and closes her eyes, moaning out loud.  Her thighs are clenching my hand and her pussy is tight, sucking up, pulling me in. 

 

"Relax," I say, leaning in and pressing my lips to her thighs.

I use my hand to spread her legs a little and she slouches against the wall.  I lean in.  I sneak my tongue out against the soft, slick skin until I touch my own fingers. I pull back with the tip of my tongue, my nose into the small, trim bristles there.  I flick my tongue back and suck her sweetness into my mouth, grazing the tip of my tongue against her aching, hard clit.

"Ho…holy shit."  I look up and she's staring down at me, eyes wide, throat swallowing hard.  I smile at her and watch as her fingers grip against the wet tile, trying to find something to hold onto.

I pull my fingers out of her and she whines.  "You taste so fucking good.  Dammit girl."  I say to her and lick her again, moving my free hand against her thigh, down to her knee and around and underneath.  I slide it up almost to her ass and pull up, making her put her weight on one foot and making her leg go up and dangle over my shoulder.

Yes....yes now she's more open to me.  Ready for me.  So fucking wet for me.

 

"Is this better?" I whisper, rubbing my lips along her inner thigh, holding onto the outside of it to keep it over my shoulder.  I look up and she nods and I feel her hand touch my head.  Suddenly her hand is fisted in my hair and tugging me forward.  Yeah, girl...you fucking want this.

And dammit if I don’t either.  She tastes better than candy.  It's so fucking good.  And I'm immediately addicted.  I lick and lick, her juices seeping from her smoothly.  She sighs and sighs, saying ‘more’ and ‘more’.  She wants it.  She wants it fast, too.  But I take my time.  I let it last and wait.  I touch her with my fingers that were once in her, but I don’t go in.  I just brush against her folds and flick her there, sliding in between and all around.  Touching her gently, probing her purposefully.  And I know she doesn’t want it.  She wants them plunged deep and hard. She wants me to fuck her with my hand.  She wants to grind down against it and fuck herself with my fingers. 

Shit, this is hot.

I push my fingers in her and she cries out.  I spread them in her and twist slightly, out and then back in.  I hold them there and with my other hand I take it from her thigh and place it over her mound and spread my thumb and forefinger, pulling apart the upper part of her folds, making her clit exposed, her pink skin stretching.

I smirk and lean in.  I nuzzle it with my nose for a moment, loving her smell, her sweet musky smell before slightly moving up and pressing my lips into the little bud.  I don’t waste any time.  I start sliding my fingers in and out and I start sucking, softly but continuously on that little hard clit.

 

The more I do it the less I'm able to stop myself.  Her hand is keeping my face against her pussy and her thigh keeps sliding off my shoulder, all slick and wet from the shower water.  I look up at her occasionally and her eyes are closed, her head tilted back, her back slightly arched, nipples taught and puckered pressing out into the damp air. Her lips are opened then bit, then moaning out, then pursed in ecstasy. 

 

Her free hand grasps at the wall and finally it lands on her right breast. I go rigid watching her play with her own breast, plucking at her nipple, before moving to the other breast. I watch her roughly rubbing her tits

I start to smile against her slippery skin and start to twist, fucking her with my fingers harder.  Shit.  I'm making her fall into ecstasy with my mouth. I might do it myself if I’m not careful.

"Yes..."  She starts to pant and her hips start moving against my fingers and face. 

I don’t pull back, I don’t say a word.  I resist the urge to touch myself, to jack off a little while I do this to her.  I could.  I have one hand free, holding her thigh up against my shoulder again.  I grip her there.  God I could touch just a little right.

"God yes…Fuck Justin..."  Shit I need to touch, but I know if I do I know I won’t be able to stop.

God what am I doing?  I'm fucking eating her out in the shower and I have to be at work for those assholes from corporate.  Why does it matter? I'm not gonna be there for life.  Shit, Justin.  Think about your girl, naked, writhing above you.

I look up and she's looking down at me, mouth dropped open, forehead wrinkled.  I pump my fingers against her repeatedly and lick my lips at her, catching my breath for a moment.  Her head cranes back and her hand forces my face deep against her. I start licking her furiously again.  Knowing what she wants, feeling her little pussy tighten around my fingers.  I could slide another.  I could.  I don’t think it will hurt her.

I push another in her slit and she cries out and I suck against her clit.  Three fucking fingers. 

 

Damn.  I push my fingers in her and hold them there, pressing deep within her and I feel her tighten and tighten, her hips bucking.  She starts making noises: "Oh...oh...ohhh... oh god."  Higher and louder, but breathier with each one.  Finally I jab my fingers against her a little and suck her clit hard and she screeches out a noise I can’t understand, but it echoes in the shower. 

I suck her and keep my fingers in her as she cums.  And finally when she's whimpering, I pull my fingers out and softly press a kiss against her sore little bud.

She whines and jerks a little against the wall.  I let her thigh slide from my shoulder and I push myself up.  She's leaning against the wall, still whimpering, still breathing hard. 

I can’t help myself and I pull her against me.  I pull her hard against me.  Shit that was hot, it was hot but it was something else too.  I just made her cum so fucking hard, so hard with my mouth and she tasted so good and she...she holds me back. 

I pull her with me and step back so the water is running down against us and I feel her lips against my chest and then up to my shoulder.  Her hands move down my arms and in between.  "Let me..."

I step back and she starts lightly pumping my dick.  Shit.  This can't happen.

I want it to happen. But god damn I don’t even know what time it is now.  It could be late.  I could be fucking late for work.  I know, I know.  I'm the world’s worst asshole.  But I swear I’ll fuck her all night if she just gives me this morning to do this.

All night...

 

I just, if I fuck her I’ll go to work with a cloudy, lazy mind.  I need to be on point today.

"Don't ok?"  I step back and immediately grab my shampoo.  I squirt some into my palm and look up for a moment before I run it over my head and my body.  I don’t have time to deal with rinsing real good or using my soap.  This will have to do.

"Don’t?!"

I turn. I can't keep looking at her, wet hair and flushed face and so sexy just standing there. "I gotta get ready."  I furiously rub the shampoo over my head and then move my hands down my body, getting myself all nice and sudsy.  I could grab my dick, yes, but it's all too much right now with the hot water dripping on it.  God, it would feel good. 

 

This sucks.  Fucking sucks.  I get to have her finally, and now...now I have to go.

Maybe I should just quit.  My brain hurts.

"Are you serious?  You just ate me out and your dick is like..."  I turn a little and squint my eyes as I start to rinse off.  Her eyes are wide and she's staring down at my crotch.  I look down as well.  Fucking shit.  It’s gonna be hurting all fucking damn day.  "Hello!!  And you don’t want anything?"

I sigh and turn back to face the showerhead. "I never said I didn’t want it.  I just can’t have it right now."

Suddenly I feel her front pressed to my back, all warm and wet.  Her lips rub against my back and I feel her smile against my skin.  "Can’t you be just a few minutes late?"

I close my eyes.  I can feel her hands running around me, trying to touch me.  God I should just give into her.  But I can't. I can't, because I'll lose my job.  Ya know, it’s not even that I'm really worried about that.  I just...I gotta control myself around her.  I was able to do it for months.  Now I've had her and I'm fucking going insane.  It's not fair. 

 

Fucking her was supposed to make it all better, make me happy, make me at ease.  And it has.  But now I’m addicted and I don’t know how to handle that.

Maybe I should have just waited an extra day until after this damn corporate shit was over. 

Or maybe I should have just fucked her the first day I met her in that little green apron, all tight and cute on her.

I rip myself away and turn, holding her upper arms and pushing her a few feet away so there's a gap between us. "No Jess.  I really can’t.  I have to be there early today in fact and I'm sure I'm pushing it now.  It’s making me nervous."

Her eyes are wide and she's staring at me in shock.  They slowly turn into an easy smile and she shakes her head, "Dammit Justin come on. I'll suck you off."

And that just pisses me off.  That she thinks she can just woo me back with head.  Well...she can.  Fuck she wants to suck me off!?  This is cruel.  This is just torture.  And dammit, I have to fucking go.

I point a finger at her and angrily push back the sliding door. I'm wet and probably still have suds on me somewhere, but I don’t care.

 

"Stop it."

"You're mean."  She pouts at me.  I can't give into her.  I just can’t.

"I'm getting out." I step out of the shower and grab a towel, making sure not to look at her.  I can feel her staring at me.

"Ugh!! Whatever."  Is what I hear before I glance to see her sliding the shower door back so hard it bounces a little against the frame and opens back up a good 4 inches.  I tuck the towel around my waist.

I sigh.  I just fucked up.  But she's got to understand.  I'm not trying to tease her or not be with her.  I want her.  I really do.  God, I'm the one in pain here.  I just can’t give into her right now.

I wipe the fog off the mirror and pull my shaving cream can into one hand.  I stare at my blurry face in the mirror.  I'm a fucking moron.  But it's too late now.  I wouldn’t have taken a long time and if I had just fucked her instead of going down on her I wouldn’t be all hard and shit now.  At least I don’t think I would be.

 

It’s unfair and I’m a moron.

 

And I can’t go back in there and beg her to help me out.  I can’t give into my addiction, to her naked wet body only a few feet from mine.

 

I just have to suffer.

 

But tonight…

 

I smile a little and wipe the mirror with my hand, again. 

 

Tonight. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story