Author's Chapter Notes:
You guys are awesome.  Thanks so much for the support and love over the past few months while I've been writing this.  Its really inspired my writing. I hope you've enjoyed reading at lease half as much as I've enjoyed writing this story.  Even though RH is over now, I got more stuff in the works, waiting to come out.  :) hugs all around!

 

The Stock Room 
 

Something vibrates against the side of my dick and makes me jump for a moment as I get out of my car.  The damn pockets on these slacks are too fucking big.  But dammit if that shit didn’t kind of feel nice. I slam the car door and lock it before pulling the phone out of my pocket and looking at the name lit up on the screen. 

 

Dammit.  If it had been her maybe I’d make some comment about it, maybe I’d ask her if she’d like me to vibrate against her.  Sometimes when I think up shit like this I think, ‘hmm, would she be up for it?’  Hell, she surprises me sometimes with what she's willing to do. 

 

Like last weekend she was at my place and I came in from Foot Locker and she just grabbed me right as I walked in the door and put her back against the wall and said "right here." And we did it on the floor right in the inside of my front door.  It was hard and cold and needed to be swept.  It was perfect and rushed and sexy as hell.

Or the time the other day when we were watching TV; we were watching a football game and she was kind of disinterested, just laying against me and before I knew it, she's rubbing me, then pulling me out of my jeans and sucking me.  Just like it was any other day, smirking up at me with those big brown eyes as her lips were around me, sucking off the head of my dick with a pop.

And sometimes, when we're sleeping in bed, I'm almost there, almost asleep and she’ll curl up to me, leg over my lap, her crotch against my hip and she'll start slightly rubbing herself against me.  "Justin..." she'll say. 

All I have to do is turn my head and kiss her...and we start up, and sometimes it's quick and sometimes it doesn’t finish until God knows when in the morning. And we both wake up, tired, grumpy, but with distant smiles ‘cause we know why we're both that way.

And she lets me surprise her, too.  Sometimes it's just me coming up and whispering something dirty in her ear, other times it's me putting my hand on her thigh, high up on her thigh when we’re out to eat.  Sometimes I just come up behind her at the house and cup her breasts and push my dick into her ass.  And she just goes quiet and shy on me, says, "Justin!" like she's shocked.

Yeah right she’s shocked.  She knows what she does to me.

 

But right now, it’s not her on the phone. It’s just Pete.

 

I flip the device open and bring it to my ear, “Hey.” 

 

I loosen the tie around my neck a little because the past thirty seconds have made my throat close in on me a bit.  My pants are feeling a little tight, too. I smile. All because of my girl.

 

“Whad up?” He says in his low, gravelly voice, a voice that screams, I had too much fun last night and now I’m paying for it. 

 

“Going to see Jess.”

 

I can almost see him shaking his head through the line. “You’re sick, man.”

 

“You’re jealous, man,” I mock his tone. It's true.  He wouldn't admit it to me, but I've known him for too long.  He's played this bachelor shit for too long.  He wants a girl, he wants a girl as fine as Jess, as cool as Jess.  That’s the thing about her.  She's cool as hell.  It’s not just that's she's fine and sweet and makes the sexiest little noises when I fuck her.  But really, she's funny and I can carry on a conversation with her better than I can with any other girl I’ve met.  And even though Pete hasn't admitted it, even though he's still making fun of me for having a steady girl, he likes her.

And Pete usually gets bored with seeing the same girl more than two times.  He hasn’t gotten bored of seeing Jess, yet.  He hasn’t rolled his eyes or made fun of her, yet.  In fact, the two of them gang up on me most of the time.  And that's actually a very good thing.

 

“Please, jealous?  You're talking to the man who fucked two different girls last week.”

 

“And I bet they were skank ugly.”

 

There's a pause and then a defensive, “They weren’t ugly…”

 

I laugh loudly, “So that’s a positive on the skanky, huh?”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Just admit that you’re jealous that I got the flyest girl around.”

 

His scratchy voice cracks a little as he gets a little louder. “I like Jess, I do.  I just don’t know why you’ve suddenly gone all committed on me.”

 

“As opposed to before when I was depressed and lonely because she wasn’t mine.”

 

“You got a point there.  Well I was gonna see if you wanted to come out to Player’s tonight, but clearly you’re gonna be occupied.  Or should I say, you will be occupying her.”

 

“I’ll call ya if we decide to show.”

 

He laughs a little, “You mean decide to stop screwing for an hour.”

 

“Shut up.”  Now he’s got a point there.  It’s Friday night and even though I have to go in and manage tomorrow morning, she’ll probably want to stay up and hang out in bed.  And I don’t mind at all.

 

“Hey! I just call it like I see it.”  Pete chuckles a little and then says, “Later.”  I flip the phone closed and slide it back in my pocket.  It’s true though, he’s a jealous little fucker.

 

He told me last weekend when he was pissed drunk that he was jealous as hell I got a fly girl to love me.  Well, she doesn’t love me, not yet.  At least she hasn’t said it.  But damn if I don’t feel it…and I know she does, too.


It's gorgeous out today. And it's a good day too; a really, really good day, even though I'm strolling into the mall, even though I have to be here tomorrow in the morning. I tell you, working on weekends is still taking a lot of getting used to, and it cuts back on my free time like crazy, but at least it's only two days a week, sometimes three if I come in on Friday. And Sunday the mall isn't open but for six hours. It's amazing how fast it all happened, all of it. It's only been a few weeks.  A few weeks ago I was still slaving everyday away here, and now I'm just here on weekends, taking more classes during the day, getting out resumes and applications and going to interviews. 
 
I needed a big change in my life and I got it. And she did, too. 
 
I smile. It's her last day.

 

She put in her two weeks notice the same day I called my owner and talked to him about switching me to weekend manager. Kevin became the full time manager and he's doing a pretty good job of it now. Jess and I got together, and then all this came about. Hours and hours and days of laying around, mostly in bed, talking about ourselves and what we wanted. Finally, I'm not sure who it was who finally said it, but one of us said that we should finally do it, we should change, we should start taking the steps of getting out of the retail world. I had to push her at first, but then she started pushing me. 
 
And it all just happened. I convinced her to sign up for some classes. Nothing major, just a couple typing and word processing classes. They're all online. She's nervous, but I know she can do it. 
 
And she's taking a low level administrative position at a local law firm. I know she'll mostly be bored out of her mind filing shit, making copies and phone calls, but she'll be making twice as much as what she's making now and she gets benefits.  And she has the opportunity to move up, instead of here where you plateau at sales associate and miserably trek on until someone kills you or you kill yourself.

 

She starts her new job next week. 
 
And I'm proud of her. 
 
Sometimes I think if only we had gotten together sooner, if the day I met her I had gathered up the courage to ask her out and gotten her, we'd not have wasted all those month's pining over each other, wasting our lives away at the mall. But if it's what had to happen to get to this now, it's worth it.  

 

God, it’s so worth it.


We're not perfect. Far from it. I annoy the shit out of her sometimes and sometimes she takes things out on me when she gets upset and expects me to be able to read her mind. But I don’t mind, ‘cause she always apologizes and I know she doesn’t mean it. And she loves making it up to me. 
 
She loves, loves, loves making up. Hell, sometimes I thinks she makes us fight just so she can touch me and get me up on top of her. 
 
We're addicted. Pete’s right. It's sick. The guy who used to call me a pansy for not hooking up with chicks all the time, is embarrassed by us. I mean, we're not gross. We don’t grope in public. Well, unless we're drunk. But Pete has unfortunately crashed at my place a couple of nights when she was over.

 

And I guess he ended up hearing some things. 
 
I bite my lip to try not to smile. ‘Cause dammit if she's not a loud little thing. 

 

It’s all happened quick and fast.  And that day when she broke down, the day I met her brother, the day I was being a fool, we talked, we made up and I took her home with me. Later that night her dad called her cell phone and I ended up meeting him and we messed around with her car a little bit until we were able to get it working again.  Her dad seems to like me and is a lot less scary than her brother. 

 

But before he came up, when I took her back to my place, we started making out on my couch, hard and heavy, rubbing and trying to get any friction we could as soon as we got in the door.  I didn’t take it too far though, because I wanted her to make the move of undressing us. I didn’t want to push her anymore.  And all she did was pull back and laugh, and it made me fall for her harder than I ever had before just in that laugh.  She had tucked herself underneath me and I had asked her what was funny.  She never responded and I guess in a way she didn’t have to.  She was happy.  And we were really together without any uncertainty or questions. 

 

I was happy.  I still am.

 

To say we’ve spent every second together would be a lie, but we have spent most of our time together.  She stays over most nights, we sometimes try cooking together and usually end up ordering take out.  It’s not just about the sex.  It was never just about the sex.

 

But dammit if the sex isn’t out of this world.
 
I exit the service hallway close to her store and emerge in the mall. I told her I wouldn’t be able to come by today after my interview.  I told her I'd call her and let her know how it went. I lied. I wanted to see her, so here I am.
 
The mall is dead for a Friday afternoon and I stroll into Hannah's Gifts, scanning the aisles of candles and stuffed animals and figurines, looking for my girl. I only see Bev, behind the counter as usual, doing something. 
 
"Heylo Beverly..." I smile at her and lean against the counter. 
 
She glances at me for only a moment. "You look fancy today." 
 
I shrug, waiting for her to tell me where my girl is. "I had an interview." 
 
"Oh yeah I heard about it." She rolls her eyes and then laughs. "Non stop. About how it's gonna make you rich and you're gonna be able to buy a certain someone flowers and diamonds and dresses and shoes." 
 
I push myself from my relaxed position and stand straight.  I raise an eyebrow, "Really?" 
 
"She's turning into Elizabeth Taylor." 
 
I smirk and turn to look again.  She must be in the back. "I'll have to keep that in mind." 
 
"She was teasing. But good for you. How's the weekends treating you now a days?" She yawns and then moves to lean against the back counter, her arms over her chest, staring at me, clearly bored out of her mind. 
 
"Kind of sucks, my free time is less than zero now, but whatever. It'll be worth it." She nods and it's quiet for a moment. I stare at Beverly and she stares back at me. I didn’t think I'd have to ask, but I guess she's going to make me. She's already pulled me aside twice and grilled me on Jess like she's her big sister. It's cute, really. But fucking annoying as hell. "Soooo, how’s my girl doing on her last day?" 
 
She nods towards the back of the store. "I stuck her in the back, let her price some shit because I figured it's her last day.  No telling what might come out of her mouth and into customers’ ears now that she really doesn’t care anymore." 
 
I laugh. "Good thinking." 
 
"Sooo..." She mocks me, arms still over her chest, still staring at me.  


"I’m buying this," I say and plop a package of Reese's in front of her. I should stop. My intake on candy has died down. I'm sure my dentist will appreciate that. But sometimes I just have to let myself indulge. 
 
She waves her hand at me and pushes herself from her relaxed position and goes over to a box on the back counter and picks up an invoice. "Just take it since this will probably be the last time I see you ever again." 
 
"You're so dramatic," I laugh. "Yeah right. Maybe if Dwayne will drag you out of the house sometime I'd see you more." 
 
"You annoy me." She waves her hand at me in a fluttering motion but doesn’t look at me. "Go mess with your girl and get out of my face." 
 
"You're letting me go back there?" 
 
"Sure." She shrugs and then looks at me over her shoulder. "Hannah's on vacation because next week she has to come in and train this new guy..." 
 
"Guy?" 
 
She laughs and says with a lisp, "I can't wait, he's so fabulous." 
 
"I get ya." I nod at her, thanking her for the free candy before I start to unwrap my Reese’s and pull one to my mouth.

 

Thinking about my girl back in the back, all alone, that apron pulled tight against her…maybe this isn’t a good idea. I bite my lip and breathe deep before biting down on my candy. Fucking in a stock room is something I've fantasized about, but never done. Nah, she wouldn’t be up for it. It's dangerous, it's a work day, not late at night when no one else is here. Maybe I'll see if she's taken her lunch break yet and I can go take her to the backseat of my car and fuck her wild there. Make it all foggy and rocking...make her scream, but have to hold my hand over her mouth so it’s not too loud. Her little body squeezing me all tight and shit. Legs wobbly and banging into stuff in my car, trying to wrap around me, getting a bit of a carpet burn from the seat. 
 
I'm a pervert. 
 
Shit, and she loves it. She's told me. She's told me how she likes it when I get dirty with her. When I'm rough with her. She likes it all sorts of ways, slow and fast, hard and soft...any way I can give it. And I love her for it. I love it when she lets me do her the way I want.   Any way I want.
 
And then when she takes control....god fucking dammit....heaven, just heaven. 
 
"So go back there and surprise her. And keep it down. And if I knock on the door, please put your clothes back on before I enter. I might have to get a box or something for a customer." She laughs a little and even though I know she's joking, I think part of her is serious.  I think Bev knows how crazy me and Jess can get. I bet Jess has told her. Yeah, I bet Jess brags. 
 
"You think we'd be slutty enough to have sex back in the stock room?"  I say, chewing my Reese’s


"Ew, ew..." She turns up her nose and makes a fake gagging noise. "You just said sex to me and you're like...a child." 
 
“A year and a half younger Beverly. That’s the age difference here." I laugh out loud and shake my head. I have a half of a hard on right now and I need to get away from Beverly and near my girl so I can let it go further....even if it’s just a long, slow kiss, that's all I need. I'll save this one for her later. She can get home from work and ravage me. She already told me she wants to celebrate her last day with just me and her and nothing else...no clothes, nothing. It made me smile.
 
"Like I said," I hear her call out as I walk to the back, "A child." 
 
I stroll to the back of the store and when I get to the door I contemplate knocking, but then I smile to myself and turn the knob and go back as quietly as possible. It opens with the biggest creak and I know I've screwed my chances at surprising her. At first I don’t see her. I close the door behind me. The stock room is crowded and small. The stale smell of cardboard surrounds me and it’s cooler back here than it was out in the store. There's a desk with a computer and a cluttered open floor space and then three aisles of floor to ceiling shelves to the left. I guess she's down one of those rows, hidden. 
 
I smile. And I hear, "Hey Bev, we need to make a few more price stickers for this Demdaco product, ‘cause I ran out." I keep smiling and don't say anything. Moving until I see her, down the far aisle, back to me, reaching up to put something on a shelf, crowded around Styrofoam, cardboard boxes and a chipped beige painted old cart that's a barrier between us. It has all these little figurines of wire and wooden angels with no faces. It's creepy as hell. But she's fine as hell and her ass is looking damn good in those tight pants. 
 
I missed that ass this morning. I missed holding it under my hand at night. She stayed at Liz's last night. She said she didn’t want to distract me from getting a good night’s rest before my interview. Plus I think they wanted to go see some girly movie. They spend a lot of time together and I don’t mind.  I’m glad she’s got a good friend in a good girl like Rich’s wife. 

 

She's been looking for an apartment, Jess has. She's going to look this weekend. I told her I'd go with her, but she told me I needed to go to work and that she needed to do this on her own. Her brother might be going with her.  He’s a cool guy, kind of an asshole in that I’m the shit college guy way, and I know he’s not completely convinced of me yet, but Jess says he’s just giving me a hard time.

 

I suck on my thumb where a little chocolate has been left, and save the other Reese’s for my girl.  I stare at her tight little ass in those pants.  I find myself coming towards her and she still isn’t paying attention to me.

 

In fact, she’s clueless to my presence, but calls out, “Bev?” when I pull the cart out of the way, figurines wobbling on the surface. I slip past it and move to touch her.  She looks over her shoulder right when I dip in to kiss her neck.  I put my hands on her hips and she squeals a little in shock and flips around, eyes wide, chest heaving.

 

“Holy shit!  What are you doing back here?”

 

I cross my arms over my chest and narrow my eyes at her, playing mad.  She knows I'm full of it. “Well hello to you, too.”

 

“Did Bev tell you you could come back here?”  She puts her hand on her hip.  Dammit she's cute.

 

“Yes, and if she said no and I came back anyway, would you tell on me?"  I smirk and lick my lips at her. "Would you get me in trouble?”

 

She bites her lip in a shy way and I step forward and reach up with my hand to touch the side of her face.  She looks at me with the widest eyes and says in a whisper, “Stop it…”

 

“Why?”  I whisper back.

 

“Justin I’m at work.”

 

My hand moves down and I touch her neck.  She's got on a shirt with a pretty wide neck line, her neck exposed, warm and slender and a half of her shoulders are bare.  I stare at her neck and run my thumb over her voice box as she gulps. “I’m not doing anything…”

 

“Yes…you are…"  She's breathing hard now. And her hand comes up and covers mine.  I'm forced to stare in her eyes and she’s smiling at me now, trying to distract me.   "You know it.  How was your interview?”

 

“I think…I think it went really well.”  I smile and a mirrored one spreads wide across her face.  It's a big job, a much better salary than what I have at Foot Locker.  It’s for this really cool marketing company.  I really want the job.  Plus, it's here in town.  I wouldn’t have to move away...from her.

 

“Really?”

 

“They seemed to really like me.  They said they thought someone with some actual sales experience in the field would be helpful to their business or something.”

 

“Justin!" She beams and her arms go around my neck for a moment. She squeezes me and pulls away before I have the chance to hug her back.  I realize when I pull my arms down to hold her that I still have the plastic orange wrapper from my Reese’s in my hand. "That’s so great.”

 

“Want my other Reese’s?”  I ask and she gives me a funny look for a moment.  I guess it was random.

 

“Do I want your what?”  And then she leans in.  She smiles.  She nuzzles her nose right in the crook of my neck and then kisses me there, softly.  Just enough. 

 

Dammit she knows what she's doing.

Her hand moves down to mine and she pries the candy away from me.  She licks her lips before she bites into it and makes sure I'm watching as she does it. I crumble the wrapper in my hand and stuff it into my pocket.

 

“Jess…don’t tease.”

 

“Why not?”  She says with chocolate in her mouth, eating it slowly.

 

“’Cause we’re in your stock room.”

 

She looks around my shoulder for a moment, finishing the candy.  She swallows, smirks and stares right at me. “So?”

 

Are you serious, little girl?  It was a fantasy, just something to tease her with.  All I expected was maybe a quick tongue kiss from her.  And here she is giving me the look.  The fucking look!  I'm not letting this chance pass by.  This might be the last one we ever get.

 

“Well Beverly did say that she wasn’t going to bother us back here.  That she’d knock before she came in if she needed to.”

 

Her breath is a little more labored and she's closer to me now again, grabbing her hands in my shirt, whispering, “Really?”

 

She gets closer and her lips soon find mine. Her tongue traces my bottom lip and I lose consciousness for a minute.  She pulls back, just that slight, wet touch of her tongue is all she gives me, and then she stares at me.

 

“Wait…are you…” She bites the corner of her bottom lip and her eyes narrow slightly.  “Jess!” 

She still shocks me.  After a month of being together.  She still catches me off guard.  I fucking love it.  I mean, I didn’t think she’d be this willing.  Hell, who am I kidding, she’s as much as a pervert as I am.   “Are you serious?”  I smile at her.

 

“You’re not?”

 

“I just…" I blink, look over my shoulder for my own sake to make sure there’s no way anyone can see us.  I can’t even see the door from back here and the cart is blocking a lot of the aisle.  Beverly was joking about us, but maybe, yeah….just maybe.  Maybe part of her was serious.  I'll have to be quick.  Hell, she'll have to be quick.

But I can get her there quick.  And this might be fun.

 

I turn back and smile at her, letting any fear leave me, and letting my body indulge in desire.  I lick my lips at her and step closer.

 

"Ok.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story