He's got my back against the cement wall. His hands frame my face and my hands grasp his shoulders.  His lips are all over mine, tongue tasting and licking.  He pulls back for a moment and reaches behind me, untying my apron and growling, “Fuck, I love when you taste like candy.” 

 

I duck as the neck strap comes over my head and the apron puddles on the floor. His hands are up, up my shirt and under my bra in a flash and his lips are on mine, crotch pressed tight, mouth mumbling against me, “Are you horny?”

 

I sigh as that mouth latches on my neck and I hold onto his upper arms for strength, support, something.  It’s sudden, unexpected, all of it, him back here, looking delicious, wanting me, hard even.  I don’t know where this came from or why, but dammit I need him in this stock room.  What can they do to me?  Fire me?  Go right ahead. 

 

I smile and whisper near his ear, “When I spend all my day at work, by myself, back here, in this cold stock room, pricing crap and doing mindless repetitive work, I can’t help it if my mind wanders to you…”  I let my hand move down his chest and abdomen and further, “And you…”  I whisper and I grab him lightly through his pants and squeeze.

 

“Shit…” is all he says in return.

 

Suddenly it’s a frenzy.  It’s often like this.  We’ll start off in the same room, just smiling at each other.  He’ll lean in for a peck and I’ll give it.  Then he’ll lean back in, deepen the kiss just a smidge, and before I know it, I’m rubbing against him, moaning, wanting it so bad I feel like I might die.

 

It’s sick.

 

And I love it.  Damn the cure ‘cause I want to be sick forever.  Fucking love sick over him.

 

His thumbs run over my nipples, under my bra and shirt, from where his hands are stuffed.  I shudder in response; good God what a light touch from him can do to me.  The past few weeks have been heaven.  It’s been better, so…so much better than I fantasized.  The sex, the laughter, the sex, the sweetness, the sex.  God, I’ve turned into one of those nymphos with him.

 

But honestly, I have so much fun with him when we’re in bed together, before, during, after…especially after.  He gets lazy, he gets silly after sex.  It’s a side of him I’m sure he hasn’t shown anyone else.  It’s special.

 

And when he falls asleep, breathing heavy with his arm draped over my side, I can feel his breath against my shoulder and neck, I can’t see him, but I can feel him and it puts me at ease.  I never have trouble sleeping in his bed.

 

We have yet to stay over at my place, well, my brother’s place.  I’m a big girl and I don’t care what my brother thinks, but I know Justin is slightly intimidated by him.  They get along, they play fucking stupid little video games together.  They have some on-going battle with some PlayStation shooting game that I’m totally not interested in.  I pretend to be, but usually sit there on the couch and flip through a magazine while they play.

 

It is cute to watch him get all excited about the game, though.  And that’s something I’ve learned about him.  He’s your standard guy; watches too many sports, spends a lot of time working out, drinks his fair share of beer, is obsessed with my breasts and ass…

 

And I don’t care.  ‘Cause dammit, the standard guy in this fabulous body and handsome face, shaken up with his smile and his laugh and how he makes me feel…it fits.  It’s perfect for me.

 

He’s not Prince Charming and I don’t want him to be.  He’s a normal guy and he’s mine.  All fucking mine.

 

I undo his belt as he starts pulling on his tie, getting it looser.  He looks so damn good today, too in his little dress slacks and button down blue shirt, making his eyes look like fucking heavenly spheres or something.  I know that’s cheesy to say, but he makes me this way.  He makes me crazy.  His tie dangles low around his neck, his sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, and I’ve got my hand sliding down his zipper.  My hand slides in. 

 

I smirk at him and touch him through his boxer briefs for a moment before searching for the slit.  His skin is hot and smooth…but fuck if he isn’t hard, hard as hell just for me.

 

He bites his lip and starts slowly thrusting against my hand…I just grab onto him, hold steady and let him thrust.  His hand grips my hip and I rest my upper back against the cement wall, breathing as he closes his eyes and his hand dips down…

 

Down in between, straight cupping my crotch, rubbing firmly against my pants. God he’s gotta stop or I might soak through.  My panties are wet and rubbing harshly against my body.  God, don’t just rub over my clit. It’ll make me crazy, he knows that. 

 

Shit…

 

I am crazy.

 

I use my free hand and pull up on his wrist and put his hands on my button fly.  I need more, so much more.  I need it now.

 

Fingers snap and pull and I sigh as his lips touch my neck.  My hand pulls out from his pants as he slips his in in between my pants and my underwear.  He hisses.  I bet he’s amazed how wet I am.

 

I can feel him, stroking me with that long middle finger.  His mouth opens, he’s going to say something to me, but before he can, I push him back, smile and turn around on him. My hands press into the cement, cold and harsh and I look at him over my shoulder, pressing my ass into his hardness in his pants.

 

“Do it like this…”

 

He stares down at my ass and then back up at me and shakes his head.  “God damn girl…” His hand immediately goes around me, back down the front of my pants, this time down below my soaked thong, sliding against me.  Fuck…fuck…fuck…

 

“You missed me last night, didn’t you?  Shit baby you’re so wet for me.”

 

I can feel his other hand moving.  I hear fabric down at the floor but I can’t see far enough over my shoulder and his face blocks my view.

 

Then I feel the cool air of the stock room breeze around my legs, his hand still against me, his finger pushing now, wanting entrance.  My pants are puddled at my ankles.

 

We probably look silly and ridiculous, both our pants at the floor, but dammit I don’t care.  He’s going to be in me, and he’s gonna do me from behind just like I want.

 

“Yes….yes,” I hiss at him as his finger slips in, deep immediately, pushing and rotating, feeling me out, making sure I’m ready in one steady stroke.  God he doesn’t have to make sure.  He knows.  He fucking knows!  “That movie we saw was so sappy and cheesy and romantic. I just wanted to come right to your place and fuck you all night, crazy and wild, never stopping.  But I couldn’t.”

 

“Why not?”  He asks simply, fucking me with his fingers now, two of them in, palming my clit.  Making my head feel like it might explode, making that ache deep in within me pulse and spasm like a looming volcano.

 

He makes me feel fucking volcanic.

 

The side of my underwear gets hooked into his free fingers and suddenly it’s being slipped down to my thighs and then falls the rest of the way.  Fuck!  It’s cold back here.

 

The reality of what’s really going on hits me.  Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m really doing this.  I bite my lip and press my forehead against the cool cement. “I don’t know.”

 

His fingers leave me and I whine.  But I know what’s coming by the sound of his voice.  I know he’s about to give it to me.

 

“You can always come over if you want me, Jessica.  You don’t have to hold it in, girl….”  I can feel it.  Oh fuck, his soft, smooth head presses into me, right into my flooded core.  I bite my lip, I can feel him press in.  “Shit you don’t have to be aching…” 

 

God.  He presses in.

 

He goes all the way, quick, sudden, and then stops, buried deep.

 

God.

 

 “Does that make it better?”

 

My hands curl into fists against the cement and my back dips, ass pressing against his crotch, sucking him deep.  I can’t breathe.  I feel weak.  My nails pinch into my palms.  “Justin…”  I whine, and it barely comes out.

 

His arms are around me in a second, his cheek against my shoulder, whispering in my ear as he pulls back out and pushes back in, “Shh, I know.”

 

He does know, he knows how deep he gets, how intense it is to me.  And I should have known better.  He gets almost too deep this way.  He touches my spot, where all the ache comes from and the need and desire.  He presses it, makes it worse and better and crazy all at once.  He makes me more insane than I’ve ever been.  And I’ve always been a little bit of a crazy girl.

 

“What’s with us,” I manage to gasp out as he keeps pulling out and pushing back in, not with any real rhythm, not fast or slow, just doing it ‘cause it feels fantastic.  “Why are we like this?”

 

I can feel him smile against my shoulder and I gulp as his hand moves down below my belly, in between us.  He does this sometimes, not only to touch my clit, but to feel us….to feel him in me, to feel my pussy soaked with him buried in it.  I squeal at the intensity and look down at his hand coming up from in between us, rubbing onto my bare hip. Holding me steady there and pulling back. “Like what?”

 

“Rabbits in heat.”

 

“’Cause…”  He stands up straight instead of leaning against me and I bite my lip hard because I know what’s coming.  He’s gonna fuck me good now, holding my hips steady, speeding up with purpose.  “I want you, and you want me….and knowing that just makes us want each other even more.”  He stops talking for a moment to groan and push in, holding it, pulling out almost all the way and ramming back in, “I told you the other night when you were riding me….”  He pulls back out, “We’re making up for lost time.”

 

“You like it when I ride you…”  He pauses, hands gripping my hips hard.  “Don’t you?”

 

“Yes….” He rams in.  Hard, fast, all the way.  “And you like it when I do this…”

 

“Fuck…” He starts fucking me, quick, hard, and I have to hold my breath as he keeps pressing and pressing deep, so fucking deep.  

 

Then he stops.  He pulls out, I gasp.  He didn’t come.  I didn’t come.  Wait…  I turn and look over my shoulder, twisting my body, pleading with him, “Justin. No, don’t stop.”

 

His lips are on mine in a minute and he’s got me twisted back around, my back against the wall.  He presses his forehead against my own. “We’re crazy you know that?”

 

“And?”  I say to him, running my hands up his chest.  I wish we were really naked, all of us, so I could touch more of his skin, so his lips could travel around my breasts…  But this will have to do for now.  His dick is hard and slick, hanging in the air, pulled out of his underwear.  I smirk at it and stare up at his face.

 

“And I wanna see your face, Jess.  I need to be able to kiss you.”  He pulls back and looks around him for a moment and pats one of the metal shelves beside us.  “Can you sit here?”

 

I nod and his hands grip my hips. “Yes.  What if Beverly co-”

 

He picks me up promptly, easily and perches me on the edge of the shelf. The metal is cold against my ass and I giggle as he rapidly shuffles towards me and starts slipping off my Sketchers and pulling off my pants and underwear from around my ankles.  I can’t believe I’m naked from the waist down back here.  “I’ll cover you.  She won’t.  And if she does…  Hell Jess, she doesn’t care.  It’s your last day.  She doesn’t care what we do.  She just knows we’re happy.”

 

I latch my arms around him, pulling him close, “Are you happy?”

 

He laughs a little and I can feel him, pulling himself closer to me.  I can feel him down there.  “That’s a stupid question and you know it.”  We both look down and watch as he guides his dick towards me and slides in slow this time.  I gasp and look up at him.  He holds me and he kisses me fully.  It’s not as rushed now, it’s intimate.

 

And I can’t stand it.

 

“More…please Justin…”

 

He stops and pulls back from me a bit, still deep within, but his arms aren’t around me. His eyes search mine, “You want this rushed?”

 

I clutch at his shoulders and feel him pulse in me.  His mouth is open, he’s breathing hard and god I want him, I want him so bad.  I have to have him. Now. All of him, cumming so deep in me.  I need that.

 

I’m panicking. “It has to be,” I rush out breathless, pulling him towards me again. “When we get home we can take our time.”

 

His arms are around me, one around my waist and lower back and his other arm is around my shoulders, holding onto my head, holding me sweetly.

 

“Ok…ok…”  He says and starts thrusting slowly, very slowly, in and out.  He kisses my temple and says softly to me, “Shhh…just breathe and feel…”

 

He knows me.  He knows me so well.  After all this time he knows me.  Hell I think he knew me that first day, looking straight at me over the counter.  He knows what I need, when I need space, when I need him to hold me, when I need him in me, when I need him to stop, when I need him to make me laugh and when I need him to be serious with me.

 

This is serious.  So serious. 

 

It was three nights ago...three fucking nights ago.  We were lying in bed, it was late, my eyes had been closed for 30 minutes, he had the TV on low, so, so low.  I was curled up to him, my head against his bare chest, my left leg over both his.  I was warm in his tee shirt and under his covers.  I was relaxed.  But I wasn’t asleep.

 

I wasn’t.  I probably seemed that way to him.  His fingers were mindlessly playing in my hair.  It was silent except for the low, dull murmur of the TV.

 

And he had said it.  Whispered, quiet, almost mindlessly, as if he didn’t realize he had said it, “I love you.”  I had to control my breathing, my smile.  Everything.  I knew if I smiled against his chest he’d feel it and know I heard him.  I forced myself to keep my breathing even. 

So long I had waited to hear those words from a man and to have it said by him, my man…my man I’ve been needing for months and months…  My body laid still but my mind exploded.

 

When I woke the next morning I wondered if it was a dream.  I thought maybe I had heard it in my head.  Maybe it wasn’t real.  I still wonder if I had made it up myself.  If I had made myself think to hear something I needed.

 

It’s too soon, much too soon for him to feel that way.

 

But I feel that way.

 

And as he moves his arms both around my waist and I clasp mine around his neck and hold him tight, feeling his heavy breathing against my neck and shoulder as he speeds up, as he fucks me… No, no.  Fucking was against the wall moments ago, this, now is different.  It’s beyond all other things.  Even half naked, ridiculous, silly in the damn stock room on my last day at this hell of a store, it’s so much more than fucking.

 

“I love you…”

 

I can’t help it.  I can’t fucking help it and I don’t care that I said it.  I don’t care that I let it slip out.  I need him to know I feel it, too.  ‘Cause…’cause he feels it.  I know it. I can tell myself it was a dream, I can tell myself he didn’t say it, that I just heard those words in my head.  I can let fear and panic and obsession rule me like it used to.  Or I can give in.

 

So I give in.

 

“Jess…”  It’s shocked, excited when he whispers my name.  He pulls away and I pull him back to me.  I can’t have him stopping even though I know he wants to talk about it, to ask me if I mean it.

 

“Please, don’t stop.”  I can’t have him stop.  It’s too perfect of a moment.  I close my eyes and kiss his neck.  I can feel his smile, beaming, bright against my shoulder.  He speeds up.  He gets us there quick, arms around me, holding me perfectly.  I pull my legs up around his torso.  They ache; they’re tired and will be sore the rest of my fucking day here, especially having to stand on this hard floor.  And I do not care.

 

I lock my socked ankles around his back and moan aloud his name as his dick hits my spot harsh and rough.

 

He moves his head so he can look at me, his one hand holds my cheek and he smiles, saying quietly, “You can’t scream, ok?”

 

“Ok…”  I nod and he sears his mouth with mine, kissing me furiously as he moves within me over and over and over again, pounding me as I rock back against him.  It’s there.  It’s coming.  We’re coming and there’s nothing to do to stop it.  He growls from within his throat and I clutch his shoulders with my hands and kiss him wildly, trying to suppress my need to scream with our kiss.  I kiss and kiss and kiss him trying to kiss out my orgasm, but fuck… it lasts and lasts…every jerk and thrust and powerful spurt from his dick just keeps me going and I can’t breath, I can’t stop.

 

I rock against him over and over again until his lip is stuck, sucked between my own and he’s breathing hard and I’m whining against him.  I let his lip go and he pulls me close against him as my body slows its rocking.  My hands relax, my body collapses against his, and I whine and pant against him. 

 

Shit.

 

It’s suddenly silent, the insanity in my mind leaves. I feel peaceful and tired.  And my mind is still. It’s amazingly quiet besides my heart beating in my ears and his breath panting so hard I can hear it.

 

I hold onto him tight as I force myself to calm down.  My body jerks with aftershocks and every time he says, “ohhh,” loudly and then softly begins to chuckle deep from within.

 

Finally, I calm down, but he doesn’t stop laughing. 

 

“What?” I ask.

 

He pulls back and says with lazy eyes, “I guess this is our last time fucking in a store.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well we started doing this in my store, and we end here…”

 

For a moment my mind panics, even though I know I’m being stupid and silly.  I widen my eyes and ask cautiously, “End?”

 

“Jess…” He sighs and bites his lips, looking around me for a moment before shaking his head and looking straight at me, “If I get this job I won’t have to work at Foot Locker any more, and this is your last day here.  We’re done with it girl!”  He’s smiling, he’s excited and then he smirks at me in an arrogant manner.  It’s that smile, that smile he always gets after we have sex, that cocky ass smile that sometimes makes me want to do him all over again, even though I’m spent and exhausted.  “It was nice to finish it off with a bang.”

 

I smile back at him and say, “I’m not done with you, though.”

 

He kisses me and says close to my mouth, “And I’m not done with you.” He kisses me again.  And again, exploring my mouth like he has so many times, deepening the kiss to ridiculous proportions, taking my breath away, kissing me until I can’t stand it anymore and then pulling away and saying in a whisper against my lips,  “Jess, you said…”

 

“I know.”  I cut him off quickly and push at his chest, letting him know he needs to get out.  He does, he pulls out and I sigh at the last stroke I get from him for a few hours.  I know I’ll want him again tonight.  That’s just how I am with him.  Crazy and in love. He doesn’t mind. 

 

“And I need to get dressed and finish this stuff.” I nod to the pricing gun that’s on the cart beside us.  “And you need to not go out there looking like you just got laid or you might horrify Beverly.  I know she doesn’t care, but she probably don’t want to think about it.”

 

He smiles and nods and tucks himself back into his underwear and pulls up his pants.  “You’re staying with me this weekend, right?”

 

“If you want me to.”

 

He smiles and picks up my thong and dangles it in front of me.  I snatch it from him and pull it up to my knees before hopping off the shelf and pulling it up the rest of the way.  I feel wiggly and unbalanced.  “Just come over when you get out of work.”

 

“Ok, I might be late…”  I step into my pants and watch him as he starts to tuck his shirt back into his pants.  His clothes are a little wrinkly now and there’s no way that Beverly is not going to notice.  And she’s gonna annoy me about it the rest of the day.

 

But I don’t care.  Being reminded of this moment, as if I could forget, for the rest of my last day here is a perfect way to end my sentence here at this hell hole.  “Remember my car’s back in the shop, so Eddie is chauffeuring me around.  I can have him drop me off at your place.”

 

“No…” He shakes his head and starts to tighten his tie back up a little bit.  It’s funny how we’re so normal now, when a minute ago we were cumming hard and silently into each other.  “Just go home, and I’ll come pick you up about six, maybe we can go out on a date.”

 

I finish dressing by slipping my shoes back on and I sigh and look up at him.  He’s smirking again, leaning against one of the shelves.  We just stare and I can’t help it and I start to giggle. “Justin...we just fucked back here.”

 

“I know….”  He smiles, steps closer and touches my cheek softly,   “I’ll see you tonight…”

 

He can’t just leave, yet.  I need another minute or two, that’s all I need.  I reach up to his hand near my face and hold it in mine, bringing them down by my side. “I’ll walk you out.”

 

He bites his bottom lip and lets me tug him out through the stock room, out of the door and down the aisle towards the registers.

 

Beverly is looking down at her nails and doesn’t notice us until we get closer.  She looks up and stares at us for only a few seconds before waving her hands about, “Oh my God.  You’re disgusting.  Both of you.”

 

“What?” I say to Beverly, narrowing my eyes at her, smiling.  She can see right through us.

 

She crosses her arms over her chest and leans back against the counter, “You look like you’re up to something.  And you didn’t come in here with pink lips Justin.”

 

I smile up at him, realizing a little of my lip gloss has smeared.  Plus I’m sure both of our mouths are red and swollen.

 

I say, “Yes, a new nick name!  Hello, pink lips.”  Pete loves that about me.  I always pick on Justin and have a nick name for him.  I’m not like this in private, but it’s my way of flirting with him in front of other people.  It’s childish I know,but he says he likes it when I tease him. 

 

He says he really likes it.

 

“Dammit Beverly,” he squeezes my hand, but sighs like he’s annoyed. “Don’t encourage her.”

 

“Encourage her to do what?”

 

“Oh nothing…”  I say dramatically and turn to  him and point in his face. “Don’t be late tonight. I get anxious, always afraid you got a better offer.”

 

He swats my hand away and laughs, “Late? Me? Never.”

 

“Yeah,” I roll my eyes. “Or you might freak out.”  I still pick on him about the day after we had sex the first time.  He told me he deserves it.  I do it to keep him on his toes.  Plus, whenever I pick on him too much he makes me pay for it later.  Later…

 

“I told you to stop picking on me about that.”  I giggle and poke him in his stomach.

 

“You’re both…”  Beverly says as he grabs my hands to get me to stop poking.  We look at her and she turns up her nose, “…gross.”

 

“Come on Bev, you can’t tell me you and Dwayne don’t joke around.”

 

“Yeah, we joke…”  She rolls her eyes sarcastically. “All the time.  I don’t have time to joke.  I have a kid.”

 

“You’re so brutal.” I shake my head and Justin turns and leans against the counter across from Bev. 

 

She looks up at Justin, “I guess this is the last time I’ll see you for a while, huh kid?”

 

“Bev, come on, come out with us sometime.”  He shrugs.  “Get a babysitter. Hell, bring the tater tot along.  We’ll have a blast.”

 

“Tater tot?” I question and look at him. God, he’s a fucking dork.

 

“Great, thanks Justin.” Bev groans.  “Now I’m hungry.”

 

We all laugh and I realize this is the last time for this, for him coming in here, for me and Bev talking with him.  I mean, it’s not really sad because I’m moving on, he’s moving on.  Both of us onto better things.  Much better things.  But this is where it started.  And now this is ending, my life here is ending.

 

And it’s a very, very good thing.

 

“Ok ladies, I’m leaving. I’ll see you soon Bev, if not I’m just gonna show up randomly and buy you the, “You are my best friend forever,” Precious Moments figurines.”

 

“Aww you’re sweet.” She laughs and I move to put my arm around his small waist.  I’m trying to hide the giddiness I can feel exuding from me and the flush I can feel in my cheeks.  I’m trying my damndest to not make it so obvious that we just had sex.  But I’m not used to, “wham bam,” moments with him.  I’m used to the wham, and then the laying around and talking forever afterwards.  It’s weird to have him leave me this soon after we’ve done it.  But I know I’ll see him in a few hours, and I know we can make up for it then.   

 

Bev then says, “Ok stop, I really think I might throw up.  Stop hogging my co-worker on her last day!”

 

“Ok ok…” I smile as he smiles at me and he wraps me in a huge hug, squeezing me tight, a promising hug, a ‘later…we’ll finish this’ hug.  I know he’s going to ask me about what I said back there.  I know I’m going to have to say it again. 

 

And I can’t wait.

 

He pulls back and leans in to kiss my forehead. “I’ll see you later, lady.” I just stare at him like he’s fucking Santa Claus or something.  And dammit if I don’t feel like its Christmas morning.  I got him, I fucking got him and that’s the best gift ever.  He narrows his eyes a little, “What?”

 

I smile and shake my head. “Nothing.”

 

He smirks again and winks at me, saying softly, “Bye babe.”  He holds my hand until he’s too far and my hand drops from his.  He waves at Beverly and walks to the front of the store.

 

I sigh. 

 

“So am I gonna have to disinfect back there?” I stare at him as he walks out of the door, turns and disappears from my view.  I start to smile and I can’t stop.  I’m sick.  Really, I am.  “Jess…Jess!”

 

 I blink and turn to Beverly, “Hmm?”

 

She waves her hands about and lets them smack back against the counter, “Ok, what is with you?  You’re worse now than you were before?”

 

“Before?”

 

“Before you were dating him.  Now that you’re together you’re like, weird and shit.” I shrug and grin at her.  And she groans immediately, “Oh god, you’re like in love or something, aren’t you?”

 

“Yeah…” I say and look down and realize I don’t have my apron on.  God we’re so obvious.  “Or something.”

 

“I should have never let him go back there.”  She groans and I just laugh at her and turn.  I walk slowly back to the stock room to get my apron and finish my project.

 

And just like that my life in retail hell is over.  In fact, the past half hour or so I could call it retail heaven.  I know the rest of the day I’ll be in a daze. I know it won’t be until I see him again that I’ll be knocked out of this fog. 

 

He does this to me.  And I don’t see it stopping any time.  And it’s funny really, as much as I’ve hated, cried, panicked, and been made frustrated and annoyed by this place…it gave me him.  I’ve learned a lot since I’ve been here, about myself, about idiotic people. 

 

But mostly I’ve got him.  I never wanted my life to be obsessed or ruled by a man. And for a while I let him take over.  But now, now that I really have him, it’s more.  It’s so much more. It goes both ways, it’s a need and a desire.  It’s comforting and its home.

 

He started out as just a candy man, a man in stripes obsessed with Reese’s and now he’s mine.  All mine.

 

And instead of anticipating every 10:45 of every Monday through Friday morning, I anticipate every moment.  I gave in, I gave up, all to him.  And he did the same with me.

 

I couldn’t be happier.

 

And I deserve to be happy. I’ve craved it for so long.  And now, now finally, I’m satisfied.

 

 


Completed
Mere is the author of 28 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 98 members. Members who liked Retail Hell Series also liked 790 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story