I put my hands in my pockets and rock back on my heels, watching her as she asks to try the Phish Food, her 3rd sample since we walked in. I don’t think she’s annoyed the young man behind the counter yet, but I can tell a couple more samples and he’ll be ready to roll his eyes.  She scared the crap out of me today when I saw her all upset and shit, sitting on the curb outside.  I don’t know what came over me but I just sat down and held her and, and it felt right.  I probably should have asked her what was wrong before I went ahead and put my hands on her but I couldn’t help myself.

 

And she didn’t complain.  In fact, I think she liked it.

 

She was soft against me and I wish I was her man so that I could have kissed her and taken her home and made her feel real good.  I would have taken my time, kissed her body entirely, everywhere, licking in between her legs and touching her there slowly and softly, fucking her with my fingers but not rough, not harsh, just real easy.  And when I entered her I’d go slow, so slow.  I could hold her until she was thrashing about underneath me.  And I could whisper, “Tell me what you want?” and I’d give it, anything she asked.

 

She looked good sitting in my car, too.  When I went to get in my seat she was already buckled up, looking around.  I was glad I had cleaned it out the other day because damn was it a mess. 

 

“You’re one of those people that try every flavor, aren’t you?” I tease.

 

“I just can’t make up my mind.”  She covers the mini spoon in her mouth and pulls it out and looks up at the ceiling, thinking. She nods her head but doesn’t look as excited as she did when she had the double chocolate fudge thing.

 

“I think you want that fudge kind…” I mention for her, smiling at her.  She really is cute and her eyes aren’t as red and glassy anymore.  She looks happy and, and that’s a very good thing.

 

“What are you getting?”  She smiles at me and I order her ice cream in a waffle cone, which she informed me she had to get as soon as we walked into the Ben and Jerry’s.  She claimed she needed one because she was now hungry and hadn’t had a big waffle cone in years. 

 

“Vanilla.”

 

She stares at me. “You’re at Ben and Jerry’s and you’re getting Vanilla?”

 

“Nah,” I laugh a little, feeling a little embarrassed even though I know she won’t care.  “I’m getting mango sorbet.  I know I’m gay.”

 

She leans into me and I feel her arm against my back rubbing a little. Her side is pressed into mine and she grins up at me, her eyes sparkling.  I can feel her breast against my ribs, soft and full.  Damn.  “It’s ok.  I won’t let anyone know.”

 

I laugh and pull away from her.  It’s too dangerous being that close to her sometimes.  I move over to the register and pull out my wallet to pay the guy.  When I glance over at her she’s got her little purse in one hand and is fishing down in it with the other.  “Nuh uh….:” I say and hand the guy some cash.  “This is our second date.  The first one I didn’t get to pay for and today has been a rough day for you.  So put your bag away.”

 

“Then you should have taken me to a bar…” She laughs and the guy hands us our ice cream and I thank him.  “But ice cream is a close second to alcohol.”

 

She’s got her tongue flat against the chocolate when I turn and ask, “You wanna eat here or go sit in the car?”  I feel my dick go rigid watching her eat.  Shit, she shouldn’t have gotten a cone.  Hell, what am I saying? Even if she got a spoon I’d be staring at her licking the damn thing. And I’m still thinking about that little comment she made about blowing things earlier.  I mean, ok so she’s a flirt and a tease, but I know she likes me and I’m pretty sure she wants me. God, I wonder if she’d do that. 

 

I grin.  I bet she would.  I bet the badass bitch would do 69.  All on top of me, my arms around her waist, grabbing onto her ass, sliding my tongue against her slit and in between her folds and flicking her little clit with my tongue.  I bet she tastes sweet.  And she’d lay there on top of me, her breasts pressing into my stomach, her hand holding my dick and sucking it hard with her mouth, letting it bob against her tongue and lips, occasionally brushing against her cheek when she’d pull back and moan.

 

I bet she’d play with my balls in her other hand. Gripping just softly, rolling them around while she licked all around my head.

 

Oh fuck…. And every time I flicked her clit she’d moan against me, vibrating my dick.  And we’d both get so into it we would both barely be able to even do it, just moaning and groaning until we couldn’t stand it and we’d flipped around and we’d start to fuck all hard and rough, trying to get off as fast as possible.

 

Sh-shit.

 

“Car…”  She laughs and I push the door open for her. The heat from outside blasts me, but it doesn’t help calm me down.  It just makes me think about how hot she might be, ya know, down there.  “You know I have that thing about people staring at me eat.”

 

I wanna stare at her while I eat…her.  I bet she’d bite her lip and grip the sheets, but I bet her legs would be spread wide and she’d push her hips against my face.

 

“You need to get over it.” I say and then clear my throat. “If I take you out again I might go to an actual nice restaurant where I’m sitting right across from you, ya know, sipping on wine or something, and staring at your mouth move…”

 

I blink.  I didn’t really mean to say that but now I keep staring at her mouth, licking that ice cream.  She stops, gets a shy look in her eyes, but licks her lips, “Stop…”

 

I bet she sucks dick like that, with lots of tongue and slow and doesn’t miss any spot before going down and taking all of it in.  And I bet she acts shy when she does it, all, “do you like that?” with big eyes looking up at me.

 

“What?”  I laugh, trying to feign innocence.  I’m not doing a good job and I take a bite of my sorbet to calm me down and cool me off.  I guess I really am gay in my ice cream choices, but it’s too fucking good to care.

 

She just smiles as we walk to my car.  I move around her and stare at her ass a little bit, round and perfect in those jeans. I shake my head and go to open the car door for her.  She gets in and I go around the front of the car, climb in and turn on my engine so the radio and a/c can come on.

 

She laughed at me earlier when she heard the oldies station coming through my stereo.  I can’t help it.  I fucking love old rock ‘n roll and Motown and shit.  I like everything music wise, though, and when I told her to look through my CD’s she picked out Jeff Buckley.

 

I knew then and there this was meant to be. 

 

We got into a conversation about car adapters for iPods, but it turned into me rambling and her finally just saying “I wish I had an iPod.” But I realized something.  She didn’t seem uninterested in me while I was talking.  It’s like, even if she doesn’t have anything to say to me or to add to what I’m talking about, she…she must like hearing me talk.

 

Which is awesome.  ‘Cause sometimes I can get really quiet and not really have anything to say, and other times I ramble and I have a hard time stopping myself.

 

She starts to giggle and moves a little so that she’s leaning up against the door of my Jeep and staring at me, one leg bent against the seat and her foot hooked underneath her other knee. “It’s like we’re teenagers and we’re parking.  How kinky.”

 

I laugh.  I’ve never been parking with a girl.  It wasn’t really a thing we did in high school.  We always went over to this guy’s house who graduated a year before us and lived with his older brother.  We’d drink and think we were so cool.  It was kind of pathetic.  We’d take girls there and try to get them to do shit with us, but unfortunately there was a big difference in our high school between the skanks and the hot chicks. Most of the hot chicks were all goody goodies.  We’d always talk shit how we got laid there and got head, but I don’t think any of us ever got more than maybe copping a feel once in a while.  Then I started dating this chick, and I found out that’s the way to go if you want pussy in high school. 

 

I’m such an ass.

 

“But it’s like 1 o’clock instead of late night and it’s hot as hell and we’re in a strip mall parking lot not like on a cliff or overlook.”

 

She just smiles and I watch her eat her ice cream some more.  She’s really into it and I’m really into watching her. Licking around the sides of the scoop, making it smooth and wet.  I force myself to look down at my melting sorbet.  This isn’t good.  My dick’s already hard and when I look down I can kind of see it in my black pants.  I wonder if I can put my hands in my lap and press it just a smidge without her knowing. 

 

“I’m excited about tonight.”  She says and I look up at her and tell myself to stop thinking about my dick slamming into her tight heat.  I force a smile.

 

“Me too.  Good friends, good drinks.”

 

“Good company.”  She adds and then tilts her head to the side.  “You’re not gonna like diss me for some hot young thing are you?”

 

“You are a hot young thing and no, I’m not going to diss you.  I told you the other day we’re gonna drink together and hang out and talk and whatever else.  I mean if you wanna go talk to someone else that’s fine, but I kind of want you to be my little buddy tonight.”

 

She’s smiling shyly. “I’d like to be your little buddy.”

 

It’s quiet for a while and normally this kind of silence with a girl I really like would make me feel weird and uncomfortable.  But with her I don’t feel it.  I’m just happy and content sitting here with her. It’s like we can just be together and not have to worry about all this stuff.

 

I think that maybe the past few months with all the build up I’ve put on being with her and shit has been wasted ‘cause now, now it just fits.  We fit.  And maybe I shouldn’t get ahead of myself with something that’s barely even started, but if everything goes like it’s been and if we keep getting closer, maybe she’s it, ya know.   Maybe I’ll finally be able to stop being such a pussy about my life and really start getting serious with a girl again.

 

Soon my eyes start having trouble staying away from her mouth which keeps licking and licking at her chocolate ice cream.  And it’s starting to drip down onto the cone and is seeping a little onto her fingers.  She switches the cone into her other hand and brings her thumb to her mouth and sucks the ice cream off of it.

 

"Is it good?" I ask, swallowing hard.

"It’s melting..."

"I see..." Her eyes meet mine and I watch her lick it again. This time she does very, very slowly, curling up her tongue when she gets to the top of the ice cream and then smiling at me.  It’s a knowing smile.  She knows damn well what she’s doing.   "Damn girl,” I chuckle at her.  “You're a hot little thing, you know that?"

"What?"  She plays innocent but she knows damn well she just gave that ice cream a blow job.

I grin at her and eat the last little bit of my scoop before putting the empty paper dish and spoon in the cup holder between us. "I'm just…” I sigh and shake my head at her. “I haven’t been this excited to go out with a girl in such a long, long time."

"Really?"  She’s grinning at me and then goes to bite down on some of the cone.

"It's been years since I've had a girlfriend and I'm not trying to pressure you to go that route with me..."

"Well what route do you want?" She interrupts.

I laugh and shrug. "Any."

"So if I just wanted sex and that's it, you'd be ok?"

 

I choke a little and raise my eyes to her face. She just said sex. I did hear her correctly, right? She’s still just eating the ice cream, sucking on the top.  I don’t know if she’s serious or teasing. 

 

Or both.


"I...” I look at her and gulp.  “No?"

She grins.  Little tease. "Good, ‘cause I wouldn’t be either."

I need to explain to her, let her know that I want her, but that I don’t only just want her for her body.  If…if that makes sense.  Does it make sense? "Don't get me wrong girl, you're hot as hell, but I just..."

"So you do wanna have sex."  She giggles.

I know she thinks she’s playing some game but she’s making it hard for me to think.  I mean, I want her bad.  Clearly.  It’s not just me needing a fuck.  I want her, I crave her.  I fucking need this girl.  So hell yes I want to have sex with her, but I can’t just say that because then she’ll think that’s all I want.  And all her fucking giggling is making my dick throb.  I try to resituate myself and my pants by scooting up and pulling down on the material, but I’m still rock solid. "J-Jess..."

"I'm just teasing."  She says shyly.

I roll my eyes and look at the clock.  I should probably get her back or she really might be fired.  "You're good at teasing."  I say and move my car into drive.  She moves back so she’s sitting properly in the seat and pulls the seat belt over her chest.

The drive back is quiet.  She asks me how school was this week and I tell her that I think I did pretty good on my test the night before.  She mentions that we should have a celebration if I get a B or an A.  And then she smiles, “or a C or a D.” And I laugh and have to resist the urge to reach over and touch her thigh. 

 

She sings along a little, real quiet to Jeff Buckley and I realize how much I could get use to this.  How I already am use to this.

 

And before I know it we’re back at the mall and I’m pulling into a parking space near those double doors again, staring at the spot I saw her curled up and crying.  And now she’s sitting beside me, relaxed, happy.


She raises the last bit of her cone to me and sighs as I park. "Thanks for this. I've kind of forgotten about everything for a while."

I smirk and she finishes off her ice cream. "Flirtin’ with me is soothing for the soul, huh?"

She laughs and then nods. "Yeah, it actually kind of is.  It's weird ‘cause like now that we're in this awkward stage…”   I raise my eyebrow at her and she starts to talk with her hands a little bit, “Ok, so like before I would get all jittery and giddy and nervous and excited when you would come see me and I still do a little bit, but like now when we hang out you just...make me at ease and make me calm.  I don’t know.  It’s a good thing though, definitely a good thing."

I watch her let the seat belt go and she bends forward and pulls her purse and her apron which she took off when we first got into the car into her lap.  She lets out a deep sigh.

I stare at her and realize, I…I gotta do this.  I can’t let her leave my car without finally, finally fucking doing it. "Jess..."

But she ignores me and pouts and stares at the double doors, whining, "I'm back.”  She looks at me and laughs.  “You were supposed to kidnap me and never let me return."

I turn a little in my seat, resting my arm on the steering wheel and my other elbow against the back of my seat. "You need to go see if you still have a job."

"I guess.  Thanks for ice cream and everything...”  She grabs her purse and apron in her hand and sighs before turning a little and opening the car door. She turns and looks back at me.  “I'll see you tonight, ok?"

She’s halfway out of the car when I call out eagerly, anxiously, “Jess!"

"Yeah?" She turns, looks over her shoulder and smiles at me, sitting back a little in the car. I have to do this.  I just do.

 

I stare at her, nibbling on my lips, staring at her eyes and her mouth.  Soon I see her own smile fall from her face and her tongue comes out to wet her bottom lip.  This is it.  I mean I’ve waited…

 

Shit Justin, just go!

 

I reach forward with my hand and grab her face and pull my lips against hers.

 

I don’t know how it happens and I don’t complain, but she sighs against me and I feel one of her hands grip my shoulder, bunching up the material a little.  And then, fuck, then she opens her mouth against mine. God damn, she wants it.  Her lips are soft and when I press my tongue against hers and slide it slowly with her own she tastes like chocolate. Her mouth is cold and leaves mine with a tingling sensation.  I pull back a little, moving my mouth with her own and then I push forward again, gripping her cheek and breathing harshly against her.  God I want more, I want everything.  I want to be inside her.

 

I have to pull back.  I, I just have to. I have to or I won’t stop and I have to stop.  I have to stop so there can be a tonight. So she can go get her job back and so I don’t explode in my pants.  So I can go home and try to calm down and then go to the party tonight and drink with her, us both knowing we just kissed hot and intense in my car, us both wanting each other.

 

Shit, I really think she does want me.

 

I pull back and she’s still kissing me, clutching my shoulder tight. Her eyes are closed as well and she pulls back on my lip a little with her own mouth.  Fuck me.   

 

When we part I press my forehead against hers.  I feel dizzy and my mouth is tingling, wet from the kisses yet dry, wanting more.  God, I want so much more.  We’re both staring at each other, mouths open, breathing deeply.

 

My dick is straining against my pants and I don’t care if the whole world knows.  Fuck.

 

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

 

I just kissed her and she…she tasted like chocolate.

 

"Go to work..."  I whisper.


Her lips turn into a small smile and she whispers back, "You expect me to go to work...now?"

 

I smile and frame her face with both my hands and push my lips against hers again, just softly.  I don’t open my mouth, ‘cause I know if I do and if I let that happen again, if I let her tongue and mine play, then there’s no way in hell she’ll leave my car.  I just won’t let her.  I’ll lock her in and pull her to my lap and never ever let her leave.

 

I pull back further this time, and run my hand over the side of her face, putting a piece of hair that fell from her sloppy ponytail back behind her ear.  "I'll see you tonight, ok?  We can continue this there..."

 

I pull completely away and sit in my seat, gripping the steering wheel, but smiling at her.  I bet I look like a complete loser, giddy and wide-eyed.

 

She just stares at me for a bit and then turns and steps out of my car.  She bends back down and narrows her eyes at me, “And you call me a tease..."

 

But she’s smiling and when she slams the door shut I watch her walk in front of my car, waving at me like a silly girl and shaking her head.  She sticks her tongue out at me and I watch her as she starts to skip a little bit, or jog or something, like she’s all excited, straight to the double doors.

 

And soon the doors are closed and she’s gone, out of my sight.  And I have a hard on bigger than I think I’ve ever had in my life.  I can feel my blood pumping down there and I think I’m leaking just a bit.  God damn.  I have to go home and figure out what to do for the next 7 hours before I get to see her again.

 

I fucking kissed her and it was perfect.

 

And I want more.  And tonight I’ll be damned if I don’t get it.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story