The Body Shot

 

I’ve been hard for seven fucking hours. 

 

I can't get her kiss off my brain.  Her lips, her tongue, her taste.  It's still there. It's been there for hours and I want it again.  She's wearing these tighter than tight jeans that look like they were painted onto her ass and her shirt is cute and tight as well on her breasts and there's a V-neck and I can see her cleavage.  I stare at them, and I don't give a fucking shit if she notices or if anyone else does.  I have a feeling she wore it so I would look.  So I'd stare. 

 

I smile to myself.

When I got here earlier I was alone and when I walked in the door Rich pulled me into a hug and stuck a beer in my hand. Liz squealed, ran up to me and clutched me around my neck and whispered in my ear, "She's here...she just walked into the kitchen."

It gave me courage to know that they were cheering us on and I slowly walked over to the kitchen anticipating her there, sexy and small, turning me on by just smiling at me.  I turned the corner into the doorway only to have her ass in my face, her bending over looking in the fridge, round and perfect.  I immediately thought of how she would look without clothes on, bending over, ready for me to just slide right on in. I want to fucking slide right in her.

 

I couldn’t help myself and walked right up to her, pushed my crotch into her ass, which was half hard, and she gasped and turned around and stared at me.  The look of fear and shock left her face and she smiled and gave me a huge hug, almost knocking the beer out of my hand.  But I didn’t care.  Her breasts were pressing into me and she smelled so fucking sexy. She had more makeup than normal, just a little darker on her eyes making her look all seductive, and her hair was down and straight.

She was a fucking walking wet dream. 

And I wanted her to be mine.  And I still do.


We’ve been sitting here beside each other for a while now, talking.  She's been by my side all night, leaning into me a little tipsy, talking to me over the loud music.  I've kept my hand on her thigh and I’ve been moving it higher while she's drank her beer and then some mixed drink and then Liz came by earlier with a glass of champagne and said, "Shh just for me and you." They clinked glasses and giggled at each other.

I've been sipping on beer all night.  This is my 3rd, or 4th...or 7th.  I can’t remember.  Being with her tonight has flown and been a blur and I know damn well it’s not because of the alcohol.

 

It’s because we’ve both been avoiding the topic at hand, the fact that we kissed this afternoon.

 

The fact that we’re going to continue that kiss at some point tonight.  She knows it, I know it, and now we’re both just wading it out, biding our time, looking for the right moment.

 

I want that moment to be now.

The skin is hot underneath my hand that’s touching the material of her denim jeans and I want to know how her skin feels higher, between.  If it’s warm and wet and soft like I’ve imagined.

 

Oh how I’ve fucking imagined.

I want these tight-ass jeans on the fucking floor, along with whatever she’s got on underneath those tight-ass jeans; a thong, a g string, sexy little bikinis…..nothing….

 

Shit.

 

I don’t think I’ve ever been this hard in my life.  Not even while I've been in a woman, actually doing the damn thing.

After I kissed her this afternoon I was determined and I still am.  I’m more than determined.  I’m going to do this.


I'm going to have her tonight.  Some way, anyway, whatever way she'll let me.  I’m going. To fucking. Have. Her.

I blink and my ears continue to listen to every word that comes out of her mouth, not stumbling or slurring yet, but still I can tell by the animated tone in her voice that’s she’s drunk.  "So he was completely naked and trying to climb out my window because he was so fucking scared of my dad."  I move my eyes from her thigh to her breasts for a moment and then to her lips.  She’s smiling at me and brings her half empty glass of champagne to her lips.

I smirk and finally raise my eyes to her own dark ones, "Remind me never to go home with you."

"He's not that scary...”  She giggles and pushes at my chest a little. It’s a lie.  She knows I’d go home with her any day.  She knows I want to go home with her.

 

And I want to take her home.  Now if possible.   “And I can’t believe I just told you that."

"Before you even got any action?" I shake my head of the story she was telling me.  I had asked her, boldly and probably a little too soon if her parents had ever caught her having sex and she started rambling about this guy she was dating in high school who was trying to get with her when her dad came home. 


"Yeah well, it was for the best.  We broke up the next week."  She giggles.

I move my hand from her thigh and pull my arm around the back of the couch smoothly and lean in to whisper in her ear, "Probably because you threw clothes at him from your window and he had to put them on while running from your dad."

 

“So what about you…” She leans back from me a little bit but not in a disgusted way, just so she can look at me.  I bite my lip when her fingers lightly press against my leg right above my knee and her palm slides up a little higher.  Shit she’s got me straining against my jeans and I know it’s noticeable.  “Did you ever almost get caught?”  She says it seductively, secretively.

 

And I want her.

 

Right now.  Bouncing on my dick.  Hand slapping her ass.  Eyes staring at her tits as her body comes down around me over and over and over again, always leaving the tip of my dick in her, keeping her stretched out but her sucking me, still so tight, so fucking tight….

 

I fucking need her.

 

“No I was sneaky in high school,” I say.

 

“Sneaky?”  She raises her eyebrows and takes another sip.

 

I can’t fucking help it and I take my hand and brush the hair over her shoulder and lean in close, so close to her ear. I kiss the skin in front of it by her cheek and smile against her, “Yeah you know…secretive about my shit.  Plus I never really got with a girl like hard core until my senior year.”

 

“Hard core?”  She turns to me, her eyes bright, her face inches from me.

 

“Ya know…”  I grin.  I should kiss her.  Right now.  Right in front of everyone.  “Sex…fucking…whatever you wanna call it.”

 

I start to lean into her and she pulls back and says, “Stooopppp,” in that really girly, whiny, drunk way that fucking turns me on. It’s not annoying; with her it’s sexy, it’s playful and it makes me want to put her hand and place it on my dick so she can feel me throb.

 

I grin at her. “Why…”

 

“You know.”  She’s blushing, face pink and glowing.  Like she just had sex. 

 

I shift in my seat and pull down my jeans that are starting to feel a little too tight right now, “I was dating this girl pretty serious senior year and my parents were really flexible.  Like they didn’t care if she stayed over.  I think it was one of these things where they were just happy that I was home and safe instead of out getting trashed.  Even though…I did my fair share of getting trashed.”

 

“So she was your first?”

 

“Yup.”  I take a nice long sip from my beer and ask, “And yours?”

 

She’s blushing a little bit again and it’s so fucking sexy.  I want to be in her and see her blush.  I want to be above her and see her blush.  I want to be in bed afterward and describe in detail to her how good her body feels around mine….and see her blush.  “It was so stereotypical but there was this guy I was kind of really good friends with all through high school. Kevin knows him, they were on the soccer team together. And like he was leaving for college in about a week and we were hanging out and he started telling me that he had this big crush on me for like 4 years.  And even though I never really saw him like that…  We did it.”

 

I gasp and give her a shocked look. “You felt sorry for the dude!”

 

“He was cute!”  She says defensively and loud and then softens her voice and narrows her eyes at me.  “It wasn’t like I was pitying him.  I was curious!”

 

I bite my lip.

 

Curious?

 

Shit…

 

I take in a deep breath and lean in close to her ear again and whisper, “You’re a curious girl, huh?”

 

She doesn’t look at me, just smiles and stares straight ahead.  “Maybe.”

 

I smile against her ear, kiss her there softly and ask, “Are you kinky?”

 

Her face blushes and I know damn well she’s about to smack me or gasp and do the “stoppp” sexy, whine thing again.

 

But she doesn’t.  Instead she turns to me, licks her lips, and looks at me with heavy eyelids.  She doesn’t say it, only mouths it slowly with her lips, “Sometimes.”

 

I could cum in my pants right now.

 

I suck in a breath.  I gotta change the subject quickly or I might actually do it.  That would be a way to impress this girl.  Unless of course, cute little Jess is trying to make me lose it.

 

Fucking tease.  Sexy, ball busting, fucking tease.

 

I bet she’s the type to suck me into oblivion with her lips or even her….lips and pull away right when I’m gonna cum, just to see what I’d do.  Just to hear the noises I’d make.

 

I wonder what kind of noises she makes.

 

I smile, sip my beer, and say, “Your poor dad, for your sake I hope he never saw a naked boy running through the front yard.”

 

She shrugs. “Well he’s never mentioned anything to me about it.”

 

“He probably was heartbroken that his daughter had been deflowered.”

 

“But I hadn’t been at that point.”  She’s defensive again, but smiling, her eyes bright.  “I told you my dad came home before anything happened.”

 

Yeah, yeah, I gotta breathe and calm myself down.  It’s getting a little too noticeable and when I just looked down at myself I realized I’m fucking hard.  And now I’m embarrassed as hell and I bet everyone in here can tell Jess is getting me all hot and turned on.  I look around.  No one’s even looking at us.

 

“So your parents were real strict?”

 

“Not really, but they weren’t like easy cool parents, like not like yours…”  She winks and nudges me with her elbow.  “They would never let me sleep over at a boy’s house or let one stay with me.”

 

“Did you ever date anyone while you lived with them, like after high school?”

 

“I dated like two guys but one wasn’t serious, in fact I never saw his place and the other wasn’t serious but….we still….”

 

She’s blushing again and I can’t believe it.  The girl that was fine and giggly about telling me about a naked boy jumping out of her window and running across the yard while she threw his clothes at him, is way too shy to say sex?

 

No…no it’s a cover up.  She’ll say it.

 

I’ll make her say it.  Tease.

 

 “You can say it.”

 

“We were intimate.”  She giggles. And I roll my eyes at her playfully.

 

“What about with your brother…bring any boys home then?”

 

I don’t know why I’m so interested in her sex life.  I guess in a way I wanna know how long it’s been since she’s fucked a man and how long its been since she’s, ya know, been with a man.

 

Because as much as my dick is screaming for her right now, other parts of me want her as well and she’s way too good of a girl to just fuck and leave.

 

She’s girlfriend material.

 

Hell, she’s fucking love material.

 

But god damn if she isn’t sexing all night until you can’t breathe and you pass out from bliss material.

 

“No that’d just be weird, even though he brought home so many girls and at first I wanted to cry cause it was my baby brother, but then I just got annoyed.”

 

I notice Rich and his friend Kyle over there staring at me and smiling and I know if I keep looking they’ll start making perverted gestures to try and mess up what I got going on with Jess.  So I try to ignore them and pull my arm back from around Jess’s shoulders and clear my throat, completely changing the subject, “I know you haven’t had time to process it but anymore ideas on where you are gonna stay?”

 

She groans and I wish I hadn’t brought it up.  Sometimes I’m fucking stupid.  “Can we not talk about it?”

 

“You’re gonna be fine.  I promise.  I’ll set you up a cot in Foot Locker if I have to.”

 

I smirk and she rolls her eyes but she’s laughing.  “Not funny.”

 

Her laugh is light, sexy and I wanna live in it.  I need to breathe. God Justin, remember how to breathe.  My chest expands and I let it out slowly.  I need to get away from her, just for a moment so I can fucking resituate my dick and clear my head. 

 

Her glass is empty, thankfully, and so is my bottle.  I nod to her glass and reach out for it, “Hey, want a refresher?”

 

“Yeah, just a beer this time.”  I grab her glass and she smiles at me as I stand up.

 

I look down at her and grin at her.  Ya know if I turned towards her and if she set up on the edge of the couch and undid my pants she’d be at the perfect position to….

 

I shake my head a little.  “You’re mixing alcohols.” I warn.  “You are gonna be tore up tomorrow.”

 

She bites her lip and says, “It’ll be worth it.”

 

I just stare at her.

 

Fuck.

 

I suck in a breath.  I gotta get away.  I just, I just, I just have to.

 

I turn and march straight into the kitchen and set down my empty beer bottle and her empty glass and grip the counter.  I close my eyes and concentrate on breathing.  God Justin breathe, fuck, remember how to fucking breathe….

 

I don’t know what it is.  But I want her.  God I want her so fucking bad.

 

I should just go ask her.  I should just go right up to her and tell her let’s go somewhere to be alone.

 

But shit I want to get to know her too and I know that even though she probably wants  me too in the same way I want her….yeah I’m pretty sure she wants me too.  But still, I don’t wanna look like a fucking asshole who’s just here to get my dick in her pussy.

 

Her sopping wet, tight, warm…soft….

 

God…

 

“Working your magic, cuz?”

 

I try not to let the hand that clasps on my shoulder shake me but it does.  I jump a little and I know Rich now thinks I’m a huge loser.  I try to brush him off and smile. I turn the subject away from me immediately, “How you and ya lady doing, man?  It’s the big one year.”

 

“Good, good.  But I wish I had known that you two…”

 

I blink at him as he leans against the counter beside me and sips his beer.  “What?”

 

“Well fuck man, Jess has been fucking blabbing to Liz about “Mall Justin” for like months.  If only I hadn’t been so stupid.  I just didn’t put the two together.”

 

I gulp and try not to let that get to me.

 

Months?  God she’s been wanting me this long, too? 

 

I should just go out there and make this happen.  That’s....  Yeah.  That’s it.

 

“It’s cool man.”  I say and walk to the fridge to pull out two more beers for us.

 

“Things working out now?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

I grab my keys from my pocket and flick off the caps with my bottle opener I have hooked to my keys.  When the second cap clangs and spins on the counter I hear Rich say, “She’s a good girl…so don’t.”

 

I turn to him and narrow my eyes.  Great.  Just when I got the guts to go out there and ask her to I don’t know, be alone, be my girlfriend, fuck me until the sun comes up, he goes and does this shit.  “Hey…don’t do that speech.  I know she’s a good girl.  I wouldn’t have spent the last….” I look down at my watch and shake my head, “Man, 3 hours with her on the couch just talking if she wasn’t.”

 

“Not to be an ass…”  He starts to laugh and comes closer to me and smirks, saying in a low voice, “Upstairs next to our room the guest bedroom door is there and no one should be in it if…ya know, you need alone time.”

 

He’s a fucking riot and fucking insane, too.  Split personalities or something. “What happened to the good girl speech?”

 

“All I’m saying is don’t hurt her.  I never said anything about not….hurting her.”

 

He smiles at me and I smile back at him and I know exactly what he’s talking about.  I walk past him and he pats my back.

 

He wants me to get laid and he wants that to be by Jess.  So I guess she has been talking to Liz about me for a while and maybe in more than just a friendly way.

 

I feel light and confident and I’m going to make this happen.

 

As soon as I’m back in the den she raises her arms and grabs for her beer, smiling at me, beaming at me.  Fuck I need this girl. I’m going to ask her.  I have to.  “Yay….you’re back…”

 

“Miss me?” I laugh.

 

As soon as I plop down she turns to me, her knees pulled up in the couch, her flip flops on the floor, her elbow on the back of the couch, her body turned right towards me, her face right by mine, eyes dark and lips wet, “So this afternoon...”

 

“I was wondering when you were gonna bring that up.”  I chuckle and chug my beer.  Shit.  Her hand is on my thigh again.  High.

 

Higher than it should be.

 

“Is it up?”  She whispers in my ear. 

 

I bite my lip and sigh softly when her hand starts moving higher, and deeper, in between.  God there’s fucking people everywhere and she’s about to… 

 

“Shit girl.”

 

Her hand brushes my crotch when she pulls her hand up to touch my chest and then she leans in and says so close to my ear, so I can feel her breath and almost feel her lips vibrate and move against my skin, “That was…” She sighs and I almost moan.  “The best kiss.”

 

“It was.” I turn to her and she reaches forward, away from me, and sets her beer against the table. Then she leans back up close to me and cups her hand around her mouth and brings it close to me, as if she’s about to tell a secret.  I dip down to hear her whisper against me.

 

“I want it again.  When are we gonna get to make out like you promised?”

 

“Geez…”  I tease and turn to her smiling, “a little forward don’t you think?”

 

“Well I’m drunk and…and kind of horn-”  She smacks her hand over her mouth and her eyes widen.

 

I pull her hand from her mouth and tug on her hand so that it’s back on my thigh and hold it under mine.  Close, but not there, not where I want to put her hand.  But I think she knows where I want it.  “Say it…” I say firmly, gritting out through my teeth.

 

“I kind of want you.”  She says it.  It’s out there just like that and she doesn’t blush and she doesn’t giggle and she sure as hell doesn’t whisper it. 

 

I smile and lean in, removing my hand from where I was holding hers against my thigh and I touch her cheek.  I lean in and kiss her there against her smooth skin and then say against her ear, “I want you, too.”

 

Here we fucking go.  I start it. 

 

I have to start it.  It’s taken too long and it’s about fucking time someone started it!

 

I put my lips down against her neck and open them, just slightly, reaching my tongue out just to bathe her skin there lightly, barely noticeable, just a very, very light touch.  Shit… 

 

She smells so good and she tastes like…

 

“But…”  She gulps, takes a breath and sits up, pulling away from me slightly.

 

Great. 

 

I pull back and look into her eyes.  She’s biting her lip and not looking at me, looking down at her beer on the table in front of us.  “Tonight we’re drunk and we should probably just take it slow.”

 

“Slow…”  I say.  And I watch her visibly gulp.  I pull back from her and let out a deep, deep breath saying, “right.”

 

It’s awkward now.  Fucking great.  I should have known how girls get.  I mean, I don’t know how girls get because sometimes they wanna fuck and sometimes they don’t and hell I don’t know.

 

I thought she wanted me.  I sip my beer and it’s almost finished.  I should have never drunk it that fast.  And I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up about Jess.  I should have just played it easy and let her take the lead and seen where it went.

 

Shit.

 

Before I can finish it off and get up to get another one, cause I fucking need another one, her arms are latched around my neck and her lips are pressed against my ear and she says quickly, quietly, “But I’d still like you to-”

 

“Hey!!”  A head forces its way in between us and there’s Liz looking glassy eyed and smiley.  I kind of hate her right now.  I really kind of do. I don’t care if my cousin did marry her.  She puts her arms around both of us and looks back and forth, drunk as shit, giggling and slurring.  “Let’s go do shots!

 

“Liz…”  Jess says, gasping, pissed at her friend.  Liz rolls her eyes and grabs her hand, tugging her up.

 

“Come on!  It’s my party!”

 

Jess is dragged away from me, first shuffling her feet to get her flip-flops back on and then Liz yanks her up and pulls her into the kitchen. I quickly follow, snatching up my beer.  I could use a shot and she…god she was about to see if I wanted to go be alone. 

 

I find myself in the kitchen and she’s leaning by the counter by herself with lots of other people around in there, everyone taking a glass while Rich has salt and limes and tequila all out and ready to go.

 

I slide beside her casually, finish my beer and put it on the counter behind me.  “I’m glad you didn’t get fired.  I don’t know what I would have done.  I’d have to quit too and or hire you.  ‘Cause I gotta see your fine ass everyday Jess or I go crazy.”

 

“Aww, you are too dorky and sweet to me.” She sticks out her tongue and nudges me with her hip.  Her arms are crossed over her chest and her tits look phenomenal pushing up and pressing out against her shirt. 

 

A thought crosses my mind and before I know it, it’s out there, “What are you doing tomorrow night?”

 

But I’m not really embarrassed or shy about it, about asking her out on a date.  It fits, it works, and since we were just fucking interrupted and I’m not sure we’ll get back to that point tonight, the point of almost fooling around or kissing or god, something….

 

Well, I just need to give myself the opportunity to try again tomorrow night.  ‘Cause I’m not giving up.  There’s no way in hell I’m giving up.

 

“I don’t know.  Why?”  She’s grinning at me, knowingly.

 

“Let’s go out, just you and me.  Ya know, some place not too fancy but some place we can be alone and talk and whatever else.”

 

“I’d like that.”  She smiles a bright, lovely smile.  “A lot.”

 

I lean down.  I gotta ask her if she wants to get away.  If we can fuck, shit, I gotta try to get my hands or something down her pants, tonight.  I just have to. And if not tonight…tomorrow. “Would you-”

 

“Ok, partner up gang,” Rich calls out, interrupting us.

 

She asks, “Partner?”

 

Rich comes around and puts a full shot glass in my hand and hands a lime to Jess, winking at me, “Body shots cuz!”  I stare at Jess and she stares at me and I hear Liz from across the room in a sing-song voice, “Now ya’ll behave…”

 

We can’t stop staring at each other and I hear Rich in the background tell everyone that we’re starting “innocent” and going to do wrists and then necks and then whatever else. 

 

We keep staring and we both know what’s about to happen.

 

It starts.

 

I watch her as she licks her wrist, her tongue flat against the delicate, soft skin under her palm.  Then she holds it out as Liz comes around giggling, almost skipping with the salt shaker, making a fucking mess in her kitchen.

 

But neither of us care.

 

I keep staring as she takes the lime in her hand and puts it in her mouth.  She laughs a little, smiling, holding it between her teeth.  I smile back at her.  But I don’t laugh.

 

Good fucking God, I can’t laugh.

 

I feel heavy, my chest heaves and when Rich counts down from three I feel my head spin and I blink, trying not to let whatever this feeling that’s washing over me make me lose it.

 

In a flash, in one single moment, she’s brought her arm up to my lips and I’ve leaned down close to her.  My tongue is sucking the skin of her wrist and her other hand is against my shoulder, gripping my shirt tightly, like she did in the car this afternoon.  The salt is bitter and dries out my mouth, but when I lift my lips from her skin and stare at her, standing there with the lime still in her teeth, I forget the taste.  I tilt my head back and easily swallow the shot of sweet and bitter liquid that immediately washes away the bitter saltiness. 

 

Her licked wrist rises and her hand grabs my other shoulder, both tiny hands fisted in my shirt.  I drop the shot glass with a clang onto the counter and reach my hands for her face.  I touch her cheeks and pull her towards me, ready to suck the lime out of her mouth.

 

But something else happens instead.  Something shocking but honestly, truthfully, I can’t say I didn’t expect it.  That I didn’t hope for it.  And I sure as hell want it.

 

She spits the lime out of her mouth and her tiny hands pull me towards her and I grip her face and pull it towards my own.

 

Our lips crash against each other and I pull her close to me, moving my hands down around her back and holding her against me tight as her tongue roughly plays against mine.

 

That’s it.

 

It’s over.  I’m over.  I’m fucking gone.

 

It’s going to happen tonight or I’ll be damned.

 

Because she’s just fucking started it.  And I sure as hell ain’t stopping it.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story