Author's Chapter Notes:
Song fic. sweet and simple (inspiration for my other stories)

“This can’t be happening,” JC said to himself as he passed outside her door, she was like his younger; much younger sister.

“She’s only twenty,” he whispered to himself

“I can be the first to let you know, that nothing means anything, and now I’m standing here outside your door, in the pouring rain, and I can’t believe, nothing is suppose to get to me, now I’m in this misery.”

It was then that she opened the door.

“JC,” she whispered and the moment he looked up into her eyes he remembered why.

“I can’t be with anyone, since I felt our worlds collide; it was like I almost died.”

 

He remembered the first time they met he was running late for a meeting at the record company and she was the new studio intern trying to get coffee to the head bosses and they ran right into each other spilling coffee all over each other.

“I’m so sorry,” he said helping her up and picking up the empty Starbucks cups.

“No problem, I’ll just have to go get some more,” She said as she went to leave but he grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

“Wait, it’s my fault and I’m sure they’ll see that, as most of it is on you,” he said cracking a smile as she looked down.

With a grin she shook her head, than shook his still holding hand, “Hannah,” she said.

“JC,” he smiled back.

“The way you make me feel, I’m changing I’m breaking down inside, baby can’t you see you’ve ruined me for life.”

 “Can I come in,” he questioned as he felt the rain pour harder.

“Sure,” she said ushering him in and as he pulled of his shoes in and socks in the living room and hung up his jacket in the closet by the door she went and grabbed him a towel.

“JC, what are you doing here it’s three in the morning,” Hannah asked as he rubbed the towel over his head.

He shook his head he didn’t even know for sure at the moment.

“You remember when Rick left you,” he asked and she nodded looking down but he pulled her chin up to look at him, “and how I said, I would be the last to let you down,” he asked.

“Yeah, I told you the same,” she whispered.

“All your fears and doubts are hovering above you like cloud, and waters rising, now I can’t breathe.”

“Nothing is how its suppose to be,” he said softly looking away

“How did you do this to me, “he questioned himself as he looked back at her.

“Locked inside your heart shape box.”

“How is what suppose to be,” she questioned as she handed him a cup of coffee and sat next to him.

“I can’t be with anyone since I felt our worlds collide, it’s like I almost died, the way you make me feel, I’m changing, got me breaking down inside, baby can’t you see you’ve ruined me for life.”

He looked at her as he took a sip

“I don’t wanna  be in love, I don’t wanna  feel this way, all I wanna  do is leave, but all can I do is stay”

“Nights and days go by, and I can’t wait to touch your face again,” he whispered.

“What,” she questioned as he placed his mug down and stood up to face her.

“I can be the first to let you know, that I can’t be with anyone, since I felt our worlds collide,” he said running his hand down her cheek.

She started to get misty eye as she placed a hand over his.

“It's like I almost died, the way you make me feel, I’m changing, got me breaking down inside, baby can’t you see you ruined me.”

“I can’t be with anyone, since I felt our worlds collide,” She whispered back at him

“It's like I almost died, the way you make me feel,” he said.

“I’m changing, got me breaking down inside, baby can’t you see you ruined me,”

“I don’t wanna  be in love, I don’t wanna  feel this way, all I wanna do is leave,” he said pulling away a little to look at her.

“You ruined me for life,” he smiled and as he saw her grin crack he pulled her into a kiss


Completed
wittylyricst27 is the author of 18 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story