Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the other chapter for today. I have more written, but I'm not sure if I'm going to post it tonight or tomorrow or yeah.. Sooo let me know how you feel about this and that will determine what's going to happen with the next chapter being up soon. Thanks! Hope you enjoy!

You can imagine my surprise when I got off of the plane and came face to face with Jessica Biel. I looked around the airport at other terminals and behind chairs and check in counters to see if Ashton or his cameras were nearby, they weren’t.

 

“Uh hi?” She didn’t look any happier to see me than I was to see her.

“Justin had to go to the studio; I’m bringing you there with him. Although I’m surprised you don’t already know that.” I guess she knew exactly what I was going to ask.

“Where’s Trace or Rachael?”

“Rachael is back in Memphis until Thursday and I don’t know about Trace; I’m not his keeper. I have somewhere to be in 45 minutes, so let’s go.” I clenched my fists at my side and bit down on my tongue real hard in order to keep from saying something smart and smiled at her.

“Ok.” The ride was very uncomfortable and tempting at the same time. It took everything in me not to start shit with her, just for the fun of it. She may try to act like she’s all big dick when I’m around, but I know that she’s intimidated by me; Trace told me that he heard Justin and her talking about it one night. She knows that I’ll always be around; she knows that no matter what happens Justin will always be close with me, which wasn’t necessarily the case with her. Jessica Biel was feeling territorial and I was ready to take her on when she stepped up; I may tell my students that “violence isn’t the way to solve things” but I don’t always back it up, sometimes someone needs to be put back in their place when they step out.

 

“I know you have feelings for Justin.” Speaking of stepping out, suddenly she grew balls to confront me about Justin.

“Excuse me?”

“I don’t think I stuttered.”

“I’m aware that you didn’t stutter Jessica. I do think you’re excited right now though.” “No Alana. I see the way you two fucking fawn over each other. And somehow whenever your ass is around he’s always reserved and so damn sneaky. The way you two are with each other is just wrong.”

“I don’t see how the fuck it’s wrong? I’m the same way with Justin that I am with Trace.”

“Hardly. Does Trace sneak off to see you in the middle of the night when his girlfriend is lying in bed ‘sleeping’?” I hate when people use little finger quotations and she was getting on my last nerve.

“Is someone a little paranoid that their man is sleeping around on them Jessie?” She didn’t say a word back. Yeah stupid bitch, keep your mouth shut. “I thought so. Don’t sit here and fucking accuse me of having feelings for Justin because you’re worried he’s cheating. You know what, I’d do the same thing though, accuse the person closest to him. Step your fucking game up and you won’t have to worry about all of that.” She parked her truck in front of the door and I smiled, a phony one, as I got out of the car with my suitcase and the dogs.

 

“I’m here to see Justin Timberlake.” The receptionist at the front desk of the studio looked at me and then down to ‘Double Trouble’ at my side skeptically, I was so glad to be giving them back to Justin. I don’t blame her for looking at me weird though; I had kept my Aviators shielding my eyes and put my beanie on over my curly hair to keep from being recognized as Justin’s ‘mistress’.

“There’s no Justin Timberlake here, sorry.”

“I find that hard to believe. I know he’s in Studio 4, so do you want to let me back or should I call him myself?” She just sat there on her old ass with her arms crossed, so I took out my cell phone and called Justin who came out and brought me back with him. When we were inside of the room, away from the nosy ass secretary, he pulled me into a hug and kissed me lightly on the lips then sat down in the chair next to Timbaland.

 

“Hey Alana.” I smiled at him when he whispered to me trying not to disturb the quiet atmosphere they had created in the room to make it easier to record.

“Hey Tim. How’s it going?” I felt like an idiot whispering to him.

“It’s going alright. Just hoping this track will get done soon, I’m tired you know?” I didn’t know because I didn’t lead a life like him. I’m the boring school teacher from New Jersey making $40,000 a year, if that; he’s the super producer from Virginia making $500,000 a day for one beat, if not more.

“Yeah.” I went over and sat on Justin’s lap and looked into the booth to see Rihanna singing and became a little star struck by her appearance; I had figured it was only the two of them just playing around like usual.

 

“Your flight was okay?” I tilted my head sideways and looked at Justin and smiled at the sight of him. He was letting his hair grow out to the length it was during his ‘Justified’ days and he had a beanie similar to mine over his messy mop.

“It was fine. I’m just tired and you’re a jerk for sticking me with your girlfriend and not preparing me first. She almost got her ass beat Jay.”

“I’m sorry, I forgot we had scheduled recording time today. I have no idea where Trace is either or else you know his silly ass would have picked you up. Do I even want to know what happened?”

I shook my head and looked back into the booth where she was bobbing her head to the music and singing, “You might want to know, it had to do with you. We can talk about it later though, you’re working and I’m tired.” Justin nodded his head and kissed me lightly on the lips again only to receive a head shake and a ‘tsk tsk’ from Timbaland. I laughed and got off of his lap and went over to the couch in the back of the room and laid down, but I heard the two of them start talking quietly which made me concentrate more on them and not on going to sleep.

 

“Shut up, don’t say a word.” I saw Justin point in finger in Tim’s direction as the older man just laughed.

“I wasn’t even gonna say nothing.”

“Bullshit. I know you were about to give me your advice, which I don’t need. Don’t front.”

“All I was gonna say is that’s trouble JT, and you know it.”

“It was just a kiss.”

“That’s more than just a kiss man. What’s she here for?”

“My birthday maybe? And to bring Buckley and Brennan back from being at her place.”

“I meant in here with us.”

“I’m not leaving her alone at my house on her first day out here because I suck at keeping track of my schedule when Rach is gone.”

“Jess ain’t never been in the studio with us before.”

“Jessica also has friends here and a career to keep up.” Ha, yeah right some career. Her career was only moving because of the publicity she was getting from being with Justin, without him she’d still be doing 7th Heaven.

“Aight man, I just think you’re sprung on LaLa. I know there’s something going on between you two. It’s cool if you don’t want to tell me though. I got you.”

“Who told you that you can call her LaLa?”

“Trace.” Justin just laughed and shook his head. I don’t get why he was so defensive about the nickname he gave me, it took Trace two years after we met to be able to call me that. He ignored Tim’s statement about being sprung and pressed a button and spoke into a microphone to let Rihanna know she could come out for a break to hear the track. As I was falling asleep I heard her ask who I was.

 

“Justin’s girlfriend.” What was this, third grade?

“My best friend Alana. Don’t listen to him.”

“She’s pretty Justin. Where have you been hiding her at?”

“He’s not hiding her anymore, that’s for damn sure.” I saw the three of them turn their heads over to me so I quickly shut my eyes and curled up next to Buckley who had found an empty space next to me to sleep.

After what seemed like hours of sleeping I heard someone faintly saying my name trying to wake me up. I don’t take kindly to being woken up out of my sleep so I was a little hesitant to open my eyes and I was very grouchy once I did.

“What do you want?” I snapped at Justin when I woke up and saw him sitting next to me in the spot where Buckley had been earlier.

“You hungry? Tim and I are going to meet Trace for some dinner. If you’re not you can just take my car and head up to the house.”

“Is Jessica going to be at either of those places?” He shook his head and dug in his pocket for his car keys, knowing that I was going to pick his house and opting out of going out to eat.

“I’ll bring you back something. Do you mind taking them up with you?”

“Nope.” I was trying to be as short as possible with him so I could get out of there and head back to sleep in a comfortable bed and not on a lumpy couch.

 

Sleeping peacefully in Justin’s big ass bed didn’t last long because I was woken up by Trace and him coming into the house rapping, well Trace was rapping the verses to “Can’t Tell Me Nothing” while Justin sang the chorus. They went on and did that for the majority of the song until they found what they were looking for; me.

“Shut the hell up!” The both of them got in bed on each side of me and Trace grabbed the remote and turned on Justin’s TV, completely zoning out and not paying attention to anything going on around him.

“So do you want to tell me what happened with Jessica now?” I stared at the TV, not really knowing how to break it to him that we had been found out.

“She basically called me out on us sneaking around.”

“Are you serious?”

“As a heart attack.”

“What’d you say to her?” I could tell he was a little nervous from the way he kept pulling at a curl on his head.

“I told her to stop being paranoid.”

“Is that all you said?”

“I may have been a little mean about it, but that’s basically it.” Okay so maybe I lied, I was a bitch but she’ll get over it.

“She called Justin while we were at dinner and let him have it. You two need to cut the shit, you’re hurting people with your horniness.”

“Nobody’s getting hurt Trace.” By telling Trace no one was getting hurt, I was trying to convince myself that sex with Justin is casual and I wasn’t going to end up in the dust again. But Trace knew better because the second those words spilled from my mouth he shot me a ‘yeah fucking right’ look and shook his head. We laid in bed like that for another hour or two before Trace’s sudden ADHD started to kick in and he wanted to go out again. Something told me to stay in the house and go back to sleep. I knew I shouldn’t have followed along with those two, but I did. Why can't I ever listen to my conscience when it tells me to keep my big ass put?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story