Next Day...

Monday Afternoon...

 

Deniable Heartaches

 

"To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful; The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have; Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it."

 

My brain is completely rattled right now. I have no idea who this man is. He's done nothing except twist my insides into a tight knot. I'm not sure how or why I'm even worried about his perspective of me but I am. Justin will be the death of me.

After our little fight last night, I've realized that working alongside each other is going to be damn near impossible. I know in the end, one of us if not both will most definitely end up in a psyche ward or be scheduled for regular visits to a psychiatrist who knows our entire life history. Either way, I'm hurt with the way he attacked Jeremy last night. I mean talk about random. His outburst came out of no where and I was already on edge from his little ‘you don't need weight loss pills' pep talk. So, I blew up on him. I mean I sort of understood where he was coming from but how could he expect me to get freaky with Jeremy when I don't even know the man like that? I'm not saying Jeremy isn't sweet, but I'm just not that type of girl.

I mean, Jeremy really is a nice guy. He's such a gentleman too. He brought me to his home yesterday, which is practically a mansion, although Justin's own is much bigger, and he showed me around. After we hung out for a bit, we headed down to the beach and took a walk on the sand. It was so cute. When we were done, we went rollerblading. Can you believe it? Me...Rollerblading! It was a lot of fun too. Later down in the evening, he took me out to dinner at this really quaint little restaurant, and then we went to a movie before he brought me back to Justin's. It was such a perfect day; I never wanted it to end. So, when we were just chilling in my room while I showed him my family album, I didn't expect Justin to come knocking, and then blow up on us like he did. What the hell was that even about?

Justin does look hella sexy when he's angry though. At a certain point I just wanted to cease the argument and plant a hot wet one square on his lips, telling him to shut up and just take me now. I think he has some built up tension. I sort of feel sorry for him since Mallory isn't here to fix his little issue, but it's good to be away from her nagging ways.

Anyway, I need to get this idea of hooking up with Justin out of my mind. He made it blatantly clear last night that he wants nothing to do with me in that aspect. Well I think he did. I mean, he's going to help Jeremy and I get closer. He's clearly not interested in me. If he was, that would be a stupid thing to do. I mean if he was interested, I wish he'd just tell me, but Justin is the type of guy that has a lot of pride. I swear some men are so complex and confusing.

I also miss home and my brother Malcolm. This is only my second full day here and I'm homesick. I guess it's because I don't travel. Florida is all I've known my entire life. I should be embracing this new change, but I'm terrified. I mean, am I even PA material? Will I be able to handle all the pressure and stress of the job? I'm practically giving up my life for someone else. That can't be easy.

You know, I thought this morning would be weird with what happened last night but it wasn't. Justin looked at me when I came into the kitchen and even smiled before he told me morning. He also apologized which is something he seems to be doing on a regular basis. I apologized too, receiving an elaborated ‘Awww' from Trace while he batted his eyelashes at us. It was hilarious. It's almost like nothing happened and there was no tension between us, but there was. Because, when I barely brushed Justin while heading into the refrigerator he froze solid, taking in some deep breaths. I wasn't sure what that was about, so I just played it off like I didn't notice.

Trace then made some smart comment about my frizzled hair and huge t-shirt I slept in, causing us all to burst out in laugher. It's the first time he just talked to me without staring like he's trying to figure me out. It was at that point I felt somewhat comfortable with him.

 

 

Deciding to snap out of my thoughts for a bit, I follow our small group which consists of Mike, Lonnie, Yolanda, Justin and I through the doors of W.E.G feeling the sudden gush of cold air from the AC.

Since Justin is at the front, he walks right up to the receptionist letting her know that we're here to see Johnny. I don't miss the amazement in her eyes that Justin Timberlake is hovering over her desk. She's practically stunned stupid by his presence. Ha! I remember when that used to be me. Not anymore though. It's amazing what a few weeks and a few choice words as well as a few compromising situations can do.

"Ok follow me guys." Justin voices as he's led by the receptionist to the elevators with us in tow.

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to meet Johnny Wright in the flesh. He's officially one of my favorite persons for offering to help me out like this. I'm going to enjoy this.

Finally stepping out of the elevators, we follow the rather short woman down the hall until we reach some large mahogany vanished doors.

I watch intently as her tiny hands knock lightly against the wooden barrier, before I hear Mr. Wright's voice filter though with a powerful ‘come in.'

After she opens the door for us, she tells us to enter and quickly turns on her heels heading back down the hall to her desk. Such a sweet woman. I hope her line of work doesn't taint her or get too boring.

 

 

I know first hand what it's like to wish for some excitement in your dull life and get more than you bargained for...hence my current location, staring Mr. Wright dead in his eyes, with a large smile on my face.

"And this must be the lovely Jahzara Gilmore in person." He grins at me after he releases his handshake with Justin. Oh, they were talking? I guess I zoned out again.

"That would be her Johnny." Justin beams and I note some form of pride in his statement.

"Ah, well come over here girl and tell me hello." Johnny coos and I hesitantly walk over to him giving him a light handshake.

"It's so wonderful to finally meet you Mr. Wright." I squeak out feeling a little nervous. I can't help it. I'm just on edge whenever I meet someone new. The whole judging me on how I look ordeal is nerve wrecking.

"Believe me Jahzara the pleasure is all mine." He has a large grin on his face that ends with a twinkle in his eyes. "I've told Justin you're a keeper, because you're always on point and such a pleasant employee. There aren't many genuine ones like you out there anymore."

"Oh well...thank you sir."

"Think nothing of it. And Yolanda Glenmore! How are you sweetie?" I watch as Johnny moves from behind his large desk then walks over to her engulfing her in a tight hug.

"I'm good. Excited as ever." She beams, hugging him back.

"Well you have the best team behind you. And we're going to start working on your album plus I have no doubt that your PA will always have your back." He boasts, winking at me as I blush slightly. These people are expecting a lot from me. I hope I don't disappoint.

"Oh I know she will. And Jahzara and I will get along just great. I can't wait till I start touring after my first album." She squeals.

Oh wow, hold up...touring? Oye Ve.

"That's good. Well, I'm glad Justin called me in to help out on this little project. We're going to turn you into a star hun. And we've scheduled studio time for you here at W.E.G for the next two months. Justin is also bringing in Tim and Pharell as well as Will.I.Am to work with you so expect a spectacular album."

"I know. It's going to be awesome." Yolanda claps her hands together excitedly.

Suddenly I'm not sure if I can go through with all this. Glancing over my shoulder, I notice Justin is sitting next to the door just glaring at me. I catch his stare and he just smiles sheepishly never breaking eye contact. Weird...

"So, Miss Gilmore. It was nice meeting you, but I'm sorry I have to end this short. I have a board meeting to attend shortly. However, studio 4 is open to you all for the rest of the day. And, I'll see you in here first thing tomorrow morning when we begin your training. Justin will brief you on everything else." Johnny smiles warmly at me, before he grabs his cell phone off his desk, leading us to the exit of his office.

"It was great meeting you too sir. And I can't wait to learn all there is to know about the PA world." I say excitedly as we exit his office and are now standing in the hallway.

"Good. So I'll see you all tomorrow and we'll start this hectic schedule that Justin has arranged. Well, it was nice seeing you all. And Justin!" Johnny moves over to give him a light hug and pat on the back. "We'll be catching up soon."

"Yeah Johnny, take care now." Justin replies, waving him off as he heads down to the elevators.

Diverting his attention to me, Justin gives me this cheeky grin before he motions Lonnie and Mike over. "Ok big guys, Yolanda, Zara and I are heading over to the studio for the rest of the day. You can go do whatever you need to do and meet us back here around 10 pm tonight when we're done. Don't worry we'll be fine and I know you don't want to hang out here whole day doing nothing. I'm just going to get Yolanda acquainted with the place and then maybe take a few vocals and start brainstorming on a few tracks. Tim is scheduled to be in next week, so..."

"Ok Justin say no more. We're leaving. But if you need to leave the compound, give one of us a call to come along ok?" Mike states.

"Fine, later." Justin does his best to ignore their glares as Lonnie smacks him hard on the shoulder before he laughs, saying goodbye to us.

Rubbing his aching limb Justin grumbles to himself with a frown on his face. "My back just keeps suffering and taking all the blows."

"Sorry" I mutter, knowing he may still be in pain from the hard shove I gave him last night.

I think he's shocked that I overheard his little rant. "It's nothing. Come on guys. Let's get musical." He jokes, as the three of us pick up our pace heading towards the elevators in search of studio 4.

 

****

 

I'm tired, hungry and it's nearing 9.30 pm. It's been a long ass day. Only thirty more minutes to go. I need to stay alert. Only half an hour left. Don't fall asleep Justin; don't succumb to the drowsiness that's overtaking your consciousness. No droopy eyes either. Who the fuck am I kidding?

"Ok Yolanda, that was good. Take five and then we're going to run over the chorus one last time." I wearily speak into the microphone over the intercom.

"Ok thanks. I'm going to head across the street to grab a coffee at one of the cafés." She smiles, pulling off the headphones from her ears and placing it over the mic before she exits the recording booth.

"Don't take too long." I warn her, as she waves me off, grabbing her purse before she leaves the studio room.

Sighing, I rest back in my seat, playing around with a few knobs and dials on the soundboard before I disregard it all together. So far, we have at least four beats for Yolanda to work on that Tim provided. We want this song to be her single though, so I've decided to get an early start on it today. She's doing well so far, but I'm not focused. I'm far from it. Why you ask? Isn't it obvious? I'll give you a hint: she's in here right now, sound asleep on the studio couch. I don't know how because that thing is really lumpy but, I guess when you're worn out, you'll knock out anywhere.

We've been in the studio whole day only breaking to eat and use the washroom. I'm sure Zara is exhausted from just being in here listening to Yolanda sing the same lyrics over and over again. I am too. Plus, I've been informing her on what's expected with this schedule we have set up. Did I mention that we'll be ending our two months with a trip to the V.M.A's that's going to be hosted right here in LA? Yolanda is scheduled to do her first live performance of her first single that night. So, you can bet we're going to be running around here like chickens. The good news is, I was able to grab Marty to work with her until I can hire her own personal choreographer.

But the real reason why I'm so tired is because I barely slept last night. I stayed up for hours on end replaying the argument Zara and I had last night. I finally came to a conclusion that I need to be an adult about all this. I wasn't going to walk around the house ignoring her or making snide remarks at her. I was out of line, but I had a good reason...I think. The point is, I've realized that it was both in our best interest if I just apologized in the morning and get past our bickering.

I'm going to be mature about all this. Besides, I'm dead set on Zara and me getting along. I can't be enemies with someone I'm going to be seeing practically everyday. We have a lot going on for the both of us. Unnecessary added stress isn't needed. So, I sucked up my pride yet again and apologized. It did feel good that she apologized for causing me permanent back damage as well. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but my back still feels a little sore. In fact, I'm in desperate need for a massage right now.

 

 

"Shit..." I groan as I arch my back forward, trying to crack my spine.

"I'm really sorry about that." I hear Zara's soft voice and I whip around to glare at her.

"I thought you were sleeping." I state, watching as she sits up before stretching out her arms. My gaze instantly falls to her stomach when I see the light pink blouse she's wearing itch up over her skin allowing me to get a peek of her navel ring. Have I mentioned how I think that's very hot?

"I was, but I heard you groaning loudly and it sounded like you were in pain." She stands and ambles towards me, stopping next to me while she leans against the soundboard.

"Yeah well, I'm still a little sore. It's cool though. You had every right to jack me up the way you did. It just hurts..." I smile and she smiles back at me.

"You deserved it." She giggles, but stops suddenly. "I honestly didn't know I was that strong though."

"No shit. I believe that you ‘gym'. And if it's with your brother, I'm not surprised if you could beat me up." I chuckle.

"Yeah, Malcolm's obsession kind of rubs off on you after a while."

"Ok, but please tell me you aren't thinking of bodybuilding because that would be wrong." I chortle heartily while clutching my stomach.

"Hell to the no! I'm trying to become thin, not a huge mass of muscles." She touches my shoulder playfully.

"Really? Because, I think you look nice the way you are. You're not exactly fat per say." Oh wow, did I just say that? Rewind! Undo! Shit.

"I see. This coming from the same man who never noticed me and used to size me up with disgust?" She arches her brows at me and I pray that we don't argue again.

"I'm really sorry for how I've treated you Zara, but I'm trying my best to make up for it. Know I am. I don't want us always at each other's throats. My mom raised me to never judge a person solely on the way they look. If she knew I did that to you she'd be ashamed to call me her son. But, you know she's right. Because just talking to you the way I have, even if it's not always pleasant, I've come to realize that there's a lot of depth behind those hazel eyes, and your tall curvy frame." I smile warmly at her and I'm hoping she knows that I'm being sincere, because I am.

"Wow, that was..." Her gaze is practically boring a hole into me as she shakes her head before a large grin adorns her features. "Really nice and decent of you. At least you're being honest. Thanks." She says meekly.

"It's true you know. I wish you had a little more self-confidence to see what I see. You're not hideous Zara. I know you think that you are but you're not. And that worries me a bit. I mean, you don't need all those weight loss gimmicks. You're a beautiful black woman. Why won't you see that and embrace your height and size...even use it to your advantage?" Ok, who is this guy? I swear I don't know the person who just said that. I don't say stuff like that to people. What's wrong with me? More importantly what the hell is she doing to me?

"Oh wow Justin. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Two amazing compliments twice in a row. I didn't think you were humanly capable." She muses, but I don't find it funny. It took a lot out of me to dig up this disgustingly nice streak I have going.

"Yeah well I try..." I shrug, deciding that I just need to shut the hell up, before we end up crying on each other's shoulders wondering why the world is such a cruel place. Hardy har, har.

"You're so full of shit." Zara laughs and I just twitch my mouth into agreement with her. "Maybe I can help you out some; since you practically had to cut off your nuts to be so pleasant with me just now." She adds.

 

 

Cut off my nuts? Ouch, not in your life babe. I watch as she moves over to me, standing right behind my sitting form. "What are you doing girl?" I chuckle.

"Giving you a well deserved massage." She replies before I feel her hands rest softly on my shoulders. "I guess I owe you one."

Oh shit...no...I don't want her to do that. I don't want her to touch me. Bad things happen when we touch...oh shit...but...Oh damn, that feels good.

"Oh my god..." I groan as my eyes shut tightly while I relish in the feel of her hands kneading my sore muscles.

"Good?" She asks, as she keeps working on my shoulders slowly. Fuck, good is not the way to describe it. Try fantastic, or amazing, or unbelievable or...

"Yeah...shit." I choke out as I instantly relax against her touch. Damn, even her touch is hypnotizing. Is there anything this woman can't do?

"I'm glad you like it. Just relax and release your tension. Loosen up your muscles." She instructs and I do just that. I'm not complaining here. I'll take a free massage any day. Besides, I really think she knows what she's doing.

"You...you're really good at that." I manage to force out. I'm a little tongue tied right now. Zara has no idea what she's doing to me internally.

"Yeah, well, my aunt is a professional masseuse. She taught me the fundamentals."

Oh, well, that would explain why I'm now putty in her hands. I swear I feel so light right now. Not able to voice an ok, I just nod.

A few minutes later, I feel her stop what she's doing and my eyes instantly shoot open. No! Don't stop! I was just relaxing...or more like falling asleep.

I instantly stand up straight, my legs feeling slightly weak. What am I, a woman? Damn it.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask curiously, turning to face her.

"Go lie on your stomach on the couch." She instructs, just watching me blankly.

Wow is that a sexual invitation?

"So I can work on your back Justin." She emphasizes when I don't budge and I mouth an ‘oh', before I follow her instructions. Maybe, I should just tell her thanks and that it's ok I feel fine, but my back really does ache.

Doing as I'm told, I lie down on the large lumpy couch baffled by how she could sleep on that thing. I mean seriously, it's extremely uncomfortable.

My mind completely blanks out when I feel her straddle my waist. Suddenly, all these random thoughts keep passing through my mind. But all that is ignored, when her hands move under my shirt, itching their way up my bare back. She lifts my shirt up as high as possible and I make sure to keep my eyes closed in the process. I know this shouldn't be any form of erotic because we're in the studio for crying out loud. Not the best setting, but it is. It's very erotic. Oh fuck.

A small shiver passes up and down my spine when I feel her cold fingers connect to my bare skin. I want to tell her to stop. I want to tell her that she has no idea how turned on I'm getting by this, but I can't. I can't because my voice remains lodged in my throat as I let out a heavy sigh when she begins working around the muscles on my back. I'm seriously in heaven right now. Her hands are amazing. They're magic or something, because I'm definitely under some type of spell. Ok, so that was lame, but it's true. It really is you know. I mean, my breathing is becoming labored as she moves her delicate hands around the area of my back, kneading and squeezing my muscles while she takes away the pain.

This is bittersweet. I can hear her steady breathing and I'm almost certain she's fully concentrating on taking out the kinks in my back. Unfortunately my thoughts are anything but innocent right now.

I mean, should I be paying attention to the fact that her crotch is pressed up against my lower back? Is that right? Is it wrong to wish I was lying on my back right now facing her so I could stare into those bright hazel eyes instead?

 

 

I'm not sure how long Zara's been working on my back but I think a good amount of minutes have gone by. I wonder where Yolanda is. I really don't want her walking in on us.

"Almost done." I finally hear Zara speak and I'm a little beyond her statement. Oh we're done. We're done right now...I can't take anymore of this torture.

Without warning, I flip over unto my back feeling her sway on top of me as she tries to keep her balance. I grip her waist firmly so she doesn't fall over and she squeals before she falls forward on me as her breasts smack into my chest. Shit, that was a sensational feeling, causing me to let out a light groan.

"Sorry." I whisper in a raspy tone as her hands are sprawled out above my head while she tries to push herself up a bit.

"It...it's ok. I guess I'm done th...then." She stutters, staring deeply into my eyes. "Uh, Justin?" She whispers in a shaky tone.

"Yeah?" I whisper back, entranced by the heat that's radiating between us. I also haven't forgotten that she's straddling my waist and as innocent as this is, it's anything but.

"What are you doing?" She asks curiously. "Let me up please."

I've realized that she can't get up because I have a death grip around her waist holding her in place. I honestly don't want her to get up. I'm enjoying this too much. Besides, I like the fact that our faces are only inches apart where I can feel her hot breath on my neck every time she exhales.

"What if I said I don't want to?" I challenge.

"You have to because I asked politely." She retorts as her lips curl into a small smile.

"So?"

"Justin please." She's begging now and I can tell by the look in her eyes that I'm not the only one who's turned on right now. I knew I had an effect on her.

"No." I drawl simply.

"Why not? Just let me up. What is this really? What are you doing Justin?" She snaps with a confused tone.

"I don't know...kissing you?" I grin, before I lean up and capture her lips with mine, not waiting for her response.

She begins struggling against me and pushing at my chest, but believe it or not, I'm still stronger than her. Ignoring her protests, I instinctively deepen the kiss getting lost in our embrace. Her lips are just as soft and as delicate as I remember them. It's not long before she stops fighting me, instantly relaxing against my hold. And victory is mine yet again.

My hands loosen their grip around her as I begin rubbing and massaging her sides. She's not going anywhere. Not with the way she's ravishing me right now. God, she's a freak. That simple kiss has turned into something quite intense and certainly above the both of us.

I hear her whimper against me before she shudders and releases a cute little moan. Her hands are groping the sides of my face as I grab her firm ass, immediately flipping us over so I'm now hovering on top.

I think we've been making out and groping each other for a good while now, because I can feel my arousal growing painfully hard. Shit...fuck. I...can't do this. I should stop, but she's ...fuck, she has this suction on me right now. That's not the Zara I know. Why hasn't she stopped me, enforcing how wrong this is? Not that I'm complaining but...

 

 

Forcefully pulling away from her, I break the lip-lock we shared, exhaling heavily. Licking at my painfully swollen lips, I try to ease my erratic breathing as I rest my forehead against hers with my eyes shut tightly.

"Zara?" I choke out in a gravelly voice.

"I know, we shouldn't have but I just...god, I don't know. I..." She's fighting for an explanation as to why she just indulged in our little act and I find that to be the sweetest thing. I guess she really is attracted to me.

"It's ok, I liked it." I smile, now staring into her beautiful orbs.

"Me too." She sighs sadly. "But, it can't happen again. You know this isn't right Justin."

Frowning, I sit up a bit to get a better look at her. "What? Why would you say that? I think there's something there between us Z. Else this wouldn't have happened again." I defend as my face contorts in bewilderment. Leave it to her to ruin the mood.

"I know but it's just....we can't pursue this. Whatever this is, that's going on between us Justin. Not unless I quit my job or something and I don't want to." She explains.

Ok, what the fuck is happening now? I don't understand her. First, she's kissing me like there's no tomorrow, then she's giving me some bullshit excuse why we can't be attracted to each other?

"What? So you're saying, just because you're my employee nothing can happen between us?" I ask incredulously.

Breaking the eye contact, she moves underneath me trying to push me off. I oblige as I get off her, taking a seat next to her.

"Basically yeah."

"Fine then, I'll fire you if that's what you want." I suggest but she shakes her head no.

"No, I don't want that because I..." She drifts off, getting up and walking away from me. "I don't want anything with you. I mean I...I don't want an us Justin." She tries to reason and it's really hard for me to hide the hurt that's plastered on my face right now for the entire world to see.

That was a low blow. I think I felt that one right through my chest. "What?! So what the fuck was that Zara? What the fuck is this?" I motion my hands between the two of us. "Because you have to be blind to not recognize the sexual tension." I growl, passing my hands over my face as the frustration takes over.

"That's exactly it Justin. It's just built up sexual tension and nothing more! I think you can solve that issue with Mallory or someone else. The point is you and I would never work out. I'm not your type and we're not compatible." She raises her hands in the air for effect.

Ok, how would she even know if we're compatible or not? Crossing my hands over my chest, I stand to face her. "Really? That's how you feel?" I inquire and she nods in response. "Well how would you know if you don't give it a try huh Z? How can you be so sure, when we haven't even attempted to get to know each other huh?" My tone slightly increases in volume. I honestly don't know why I'm being so emotional about this. I guess I never expected to get shot down by Zara of all people.

Wait, I'm a little lost by how we ended up on this topic.

Turning her back to me, she doesn't respond because she knows I'm right.

"Come on Zara, give me a good reason why you wouldn't want to find out if we could work out as a couple or something." I'm not saying that's what I want right now, because I really don't. But, she's making it seem like such a big deal. So we made out...twice. And we liked it. And sure, there's something obviously going on between us. But I'd hope that we could at least start off as friends before anything goes further. I'm not looking to just fuck her like I was before. She deserves better than that. She deserves a guy that actually, genuinely cares about her and can maybe help her to love herself a little more or help her realize the true beauty she is both inside and out. I'm not saying that guy is me but...shit, I don't know what I'm saying...

"Because Justin!" She whips around to glare at me. "I like Jeremy a lot and I want to be with him, not you ok?" She snaps, and for the first time that night, I'm rendered speechless. I wasn't expecting her to say that!

Before I even have a chance to digest her little revelation, the studio door swings open and in walks Yolanda and Mike.

"I'm so sorry Justin! The line was crazy long, but I brought back a coffee for you and Jahzara. I know it's late so maybe we should just call it a night, and pick up where we left off tomorrow. I bounced up with Mike in the parking lot too so he's here to take us home." Yolanda explains as she walks between Zara and me, handing us our cups.

Blinking slowly, I shake my head, snapping out of my trance before I grab the item from Yolanda's hand thanking her in the process.

"Ok, sure, that's fine...we can leave now." I ramble out, grabbing my cell and other items, before I shut down the soundboard and recording booth lights.

"Thanks Yolanda." Zara voices, causing me to snap my head up at her. I glare at her for a brief moment, before I speed up my pace, making sure everything is turned off before we all exit the studio. I'm not quite sure how to feel or what to say to her right now. I...I don't know what I'm feeling, but whatever it is...it hurts. And I don't like it. And I just want it to fucking go away!

On our way through the parking lot, I ask Mike to toss me the keys to my hummer since I've decided to drive.

"Here you go J." He sends me the object and I shut off the alarm, unlocking the doors so everyone can enter.

I watch as Mike hops into the passenger seat and Yolanda gets into the back. Before I can make it around to the driver's side, Zara stops me by gripping unto my arm.

"Justin, talk to me please. I didn't mean what I said to come out the way it did. I thought we were going to get past this childish behavior." She pleads.

"It's cool Zara. I'm not ignoring you if that's what you're so worried about. And what you said came out the way you intended it to. Let's just go ok? I'm tired." I reply emotionlessly.

Pulling my arm out of her grasp, I never once turn to look at her or acknowledge her presence. Instead, I opt to walk away from her, hopping into the driver's side only pausing long enough to hear her let out an exasperating sigh, before I bring the ride to life, speeding out of WEG's parking lot and heading straight for my mansion in silence.

 

***

Quotes by: J.K Rowling, Anonymous & Unknown

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story