Next Day...

Saturday Afternoon...

 

The First Escapade

 

"We can have in life but one great experience at best, and the secret of life is to reproduce that experience as often as possible. Man cannot discover new oceans of adventures unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. "

 

"Ok Z, we're going to try this again!" Jeremy shouts to me over the roaring waves.

"What?! No I can't! It's too hard." I whine, as I watch him swim towards me on his surfboard.

We've been out here at the beach for the last three hours surfing, or in my case ‘attempting to surf'. I'm exhausted, hungry, thirsty and partly dizzy from wiping out so much. When Jeremy said he would have me like a pro, I had faith that he could teach me, ‘someone with no coordination', how to balance a board on a wave. But, alas I was wrong. And I have the whip lash to prove it.

I've been sitting out here in the ocean on my board for the last half hour. I'm literally stuck in this large body of salty water. I've ditched every passing wave and I'm too afraid of swimming in, in case a wave shows up while I'm almost to shore. I'm certain I'll get picked up and tossed like a piece of nothing, tumbling under the water if I attempt to swim in, because these gigantic waves come in at thirty second intervals.

"Babe, come on, we've gone through this. You're doing great. Pick a wave that's good for you and go for it! I can come with you if you'd like..." Jeremy finally reaches to where I'm located out in the large expanse of water mass.

I zone out for a split second when I take in his half-naked, wet toned form, glistening under the rays of sunlight, relishing in how his muscles contract and relax. However, all that is forgotten when another wave diligently slides underneath us. I watch as it quickly gains speed and height while other surfers jump up on their boards, riding the wave like it's the easiest thing to do on the planet. Shaking my head sadly, I divert my attention to Jeremy who still seems to be talking to me about something or the other. There I go spacing out again. It's really a bad habit.

"Listen Jer, no offence, but, aren't surfers supposed to spend majority of the time on the surfboard as oppose to under water like me?" I snap. That came out sharper than I expected, but I'm frustrated here and I just want some solid, dry land under my feet.

Chuckling, he bows his head in thought before he locks eyes with me. "Ok Z, let's go in. You're obviously tired and you have a mental block that you're not going to improve so what's the point?" He growls.

Wow is he patronizing me? Oh hell no. He's never spoken to me like that before. I don't even get a chance to answer, because he's turned his back to me and is already paddling back to shore. Just great. He's angry with me? Why? It's not like I'm not trying here. God, if he gets mad for that, how would he react if I told him I kissed Justin, not once but numerous times? Ok Jahzara, don't even think about that, because you're not going to do it again and Jeremy doesn't need to know. Oh who am I kidding? I can't get Justin out of my mind to save my life. It's so annoying, but I kind of enjoy having him consume my thoughts. Mostly because he's usually naked in my conjured up fantasies. Yeah...

A smug smile crosses my features, as I suck up my fear and lie flat on my board, swimming towards shore behind Jeremy.

 

 

Like I said earlier about swimming in, I almost got flipped over by a monstrous wave but I made it onto the sand just in the nick of time.

Shaking off the excess water on my body, I carry my board to the surf rental shack on the beach where I find Jeremy chatting up the sales girl. Ok, he's acting really weird today. Walking up to the front counter, I don't say anything, except place the board on the table next to them. Jeremy eyes me briefly, before he grabs the items he bought, handing the girl her money. Smirking at him, I walk out of the shack and towards our spot on the beach, grabbing my sunglasses, towel, shoes and beach bag. Flinching at the intensity of the sun's illumination, I place the sunglasses unto my face blocking out the stinging rays for the most part.

 

When I finally make it to the parking area where his car is located, I feel a harsh tug on my upper arm. Flipping around, I place my shades on the top of my head, as I glare at Jeremy expectantly.

"Z what the hell is your problem?" He snaps.

Frowning, I shrug "My problem? You're just snapping at me. What's your problem Jeremy?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest.

"I don't have a problem Jahzara. But you're being very stubborn and uncooperative." He explains, rubbing at his damp chest. Damn, I can't stay mad at him. Every time I'm reminded of how fine he is. It should be illegal to look this scrumptious all the time. Is there such a thing as beauty reduction surgery? Ah, I'm straying...

"Just because you can't teach me how to surf..."

"Wow there. Hold on. I've been teaching you for three fucking hours. You're the one who's not making an effort."

"Well excuse me for being just a little bit scared of getting severely injured. I don't exactly know what I'm doing Jer. Surfing isn't easy you know. I can survive without ever learning how ok? You're a great teacher and all but maybe I'm just...‘unteachable'." I supply.

"That's not even a word." He retorts, gripping my arm and pulling me towards the car. Looking down at the hold he has on me, I can actually feel his nails digging into my flesh.

"Well it's my word."

"That's ridiculous." He hisses.

"So you're saying I'm ridiculous now?" I sneer. We've totally lost track of this argument.

"No, just, inventing a word that doesn't exist...it's ridiculous."

"Well excuse me if the English language is limited Jeremy Rowland."

Stopping at his ride, he shuts off the alarm and unlocks the doors before he turns to stare at me, releasing his grip on my arm. "Don't use that tone with me Zara. I've been trying for hours. You're just too dense to let anything I've been teaching you sink in." He explains, his eyes flashing with fury. Should I be scared of him? He doesn't intimidate me, no matter how tall or strong he may be.

"What!? I'm not dense Jeremy!" I yell through frustration.

Rolling his eyes at me, he walks over to the driver's side, swinging the door open before he hops in. "Just drop it. Let's just go ok? I've got shit to do."

Huffing, I ignore him and hop into the ride keeping my gaze out the window when he pulls out of the parking spot, heading for Justin's to drop me off.

So, we've been together for about a month and that was our first fight. And over something so stupid. I'm not even certain why he's so angry with me. He was a gem the entire time. All of a sudden, he now chooses to bitch about his teaching efforts going in vain? I guess I shouldn't hold it against him. I mean, I'm not exactly the best person right now. I'm sort of lying to him, well not lying. I'm withholding information that could kill the relationship we have before it even kicks off in full swing. But, I genuinely like him. And I don't want to lose out on something great. Justin or no Justin, I'm not breaking up with Jeremy just because my boss is ‘fond' of me. I'm betting it's a shallow fondness that doesn't go beyond getting in my panties. He's such a male controlled by his hormones.

 

 

We've driven in silence the entire way home. Jeremy kept stealing glances at me, but I never acknowledged them. I just want to get in and hang out for the rest of the day. Next week is my last week training with Johnny, and then Yolanda has a photo shoot and club show on Friday; so, I need to prepare her schedule for that. Today actually makes it a month since I've been out here with Justin. It's been a crazy month and then there's one more to go before I return home to Florida and my brother who I miss dearly. I also can't wait for the VMA's at the end of August. I just know Yolanda is going to be sensational. We're all meeting up with Tim, Pharell, Will.I.Am and Marty at the studio on Friday before her photo shoot and show.

 

Heading up Justin's driveway, I stare directly in front of me when Justin's hummer comes into view. I notice Trace is outside as well as Mike. I wonder what they're doing. Jeremy's BMW comes to a halt behind the large black vehicle and it's then I notice Justin walking towards us with....Mallory!? What the fuck is going on? Oh hell fucking no!

Sitting quietly, I keep my face void of any emotions compared to Justin's own. He has a scowl on his face and by the lines on his forehead, I can tell that he's beyond agitated with her presence. What the hell is she even doing here?

"Hey guys! How was the beach and surfing?" Justin forces a smile unto his adorable face as he props his elbows unto the door, leaning over the window to get a good look at Jeremy and I.

"It was good. Could have been better." Jeremy replies, never once looking at me.

Nodding his head, Justin turns to me awaiting an answer. I'm too far gone right now, staring at Mallory who's talking to Trace animatedly, just a few feet away from us.

"Berry how was your lesson? You a pro now?" Justin chortles, nudging me in the shoulder.

"Berry?" Jeremy inquires raising a brow in our direction.

"It was good Justin." I supply, before answering Jeremy's line of questioning. "And berry is just an innocent nickname. We got into this....thing and he was bugging me and he just happened to come up with it to get on my nerves." I lie and Jeremy nods his head in response. Justin smirks at me, because he knows I'm lying, but he doesn't say anything. Instead, he takes that opportunity as his cue to leave.

Sighing, I tighten my beach wrap around my body as I open the door to exit. "I'm just going to go. I know you have ‘shit to do'. Bye Jer." I lament, hating that we're on bad terms.

Holding my hand softly this time, Jeremy rotates my head to look at him. "Zara, I'm sorry." He exhales. "I'm just a little stressed out and tired. Plus you were being so difficult. But I'm sorry. It's my fault. I was out of line. Please babe, I don't want us to fight." He coos.

Awww, he's apologizing; how sweet. Well, I guess that's good enough for me. "It's ok Jer. I'm not mad. I'm tired too. I just need some rest." I suggest and he nods in response again.

"Ok baby, you do that. And, don't let Justin piss you off too much. He can be really arrogant and a self-centered jerk sometimes."

Don't I know it. "Ok, bye Jer-bear" I coo, leaning forward to give him a heated kiss.

"MMmm...bye. I'll call you for us to hook up tomorrow or some time." He pulls away from me licking at his lips as I shake my head in agreement.

Damn, that was hot. And I didn't even think of Justin this time. I'm making progress...small, but progress! But, I seriously need to get laid and soon. Hey, women have needs to you know. It's not all ‘male centric'.

"Bye!" I wave, as I exit the ride and watch him speed off.

 

 

Smiling with content that Jeremy and I are nice again, I turn around nearly smacking into Trace.

"Ever heard of personal space Tracey-poo?" I giggle when he scowls at me. He really hates that nickname.

"I'm just going to ignore that to ask you something important." He beams excitedly.

"Ok shoot."

"Go get dressed, we're going miniature golfing." He shrieks with excitement.

"I thought you said ask, not demand that I go."

"Just go shower and get dressed. You smell fresh."

Staring at him in shock, I slap his arm roughly "Hey! I was at the beach thank you very much." I defend, but smile nonetheless.

"Exactly; you need to get the fishy sea water aroma you have going on off the body."

"You're so bad Trace. But I love ya." I giggle. I can't be angry at him. He's right. I feel hot and sticky and the salt has dried on my body leaving white streaks.

"Ok, well Mike and I are ready. We were actually waiting on you to find out if you had any plans with the BF. Justin just came from picking up Mallory at the airport, so she's out here waiting and J went in to grab whatever. So you got fifteen minutes to get decent and get back out here." He demands.

"Wait, we're going in the sun?"

"Oh it's not in the sun. You'll be fine. There's a ton of shade at the grounds."

"Ok, in that case, be right back." I pat his shoulder lightly and sprint into the house, dashing up the stairs. It's going to take a miracle and some serious shortcuts to be ready in fifteen minutes. That's like the time for showering alone. I don't know how guys do it I tell ya.

 

 

Jogging down the hallway, I stop dead in my tracks when I pass Justin's door. It's cracked open, and I could swear he's singing something familiar. My curiosity is killing me right now. Placing my hands on the door, I pray that he's decent as I ease the barrier open.

He finally comes into view as I stand in the doorway watching him skip and jump around his room, while buttoning a plain blue shirt as he belts his heart out singing ‘Billie Jean' by Michael Jackson. Oh this is priceless. Smiling widely, I remain quiet, watching as he twists and turns, doing foot shimmies, with his eyes closed. He's such another Michael clone right now...

 

"She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene. Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one. Who will dance on the floor in the round." He keeps singing his heart out and I begin to bob my head, imagining the beat of the song in my mind.

" People always told me be careful of what you do. And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts... And mother always told me be careful of who you love. And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth...hey, hey..."

Deciding to join in, I cut him off as I sing the chorus, watching as he jumps from fright, clutching his chest in shock and losing his balance, nearly crashing forward. "Billie Jean is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one. But the kid is not my son. She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son." I sing, swaying my hips with a large smile on my face as Justin is just standing there, dumbfounded and in awe...watching me.

His shock quickly wears off as he approaches me with a sinister smile on his face. "You sneaky little devil. You scared me shitless." He grins, pulling me into a hug. "That was sexy though with the little hip thrusting you did."

"Leave it to you to bring sex into this." I muse.

"It's what I'm good at." He winks. "So are you coming miniature golfing with us?" He asks hopefully. Wow, he's really eager for me to go.

"Need someone to rescue you from Mallory?" I joke, and his demeanor instantly changes.

"I can handle her don't worry." He trails off, grabbing his sunglasses off a nearby table before he diverts his attention to me again.

"What is she doing here Justin?" I ask, since he's not supplying any information.

"Hell if I know. I just got a call from her telling me that she was in the airport and wanted me to pick her up. I thought she was joking you know, until I heard the voice in the background over the airport's intercom system. I nearly had a hernia." He admits, becoming visibly uncomfortable. Well, it's his fault he's been messing with her. Now she thinks she has ranks.

"Oh. Well that's cool." I don't like Mallory and she hates me. I know she's going to make my life a living hell if given a chance.

"Look don't worry about it. She's only here for two weeks. She said she wanted to surprise me or whatever because she misses me and all that drama. I think she's more here for Jessica. But she's in bad luck because she won't meet her. Jessica is out for a week doing promotional stuff for her movie and it will be a cold day in hell, if I ever let those two near each other." He explains, shrugging in thought.

Eyeing him intently I don't bother to respond. I know he's not done explaining stuff to me.

"I mean, neither of them are my girlfriends. That's fucked up man. They have no right to act all possessive and bitchy."

"Well maybe they wouldn't if you weren't fucking them, and giving your dick a breather." I tease causing him to groan.

"Please spare me the obvious berry. The sex isn't even that great. Mallory is way too noisy with her incessant moaning and she scratches the shit out of me. I think she needs coaching on how to moan or something because that shit is a turn off and annoying as hell. And Jessica screams and grabs too much. She's like all clingy. I can barely thrust with her legs latched around my waist like a vice, cutting off my oxygen supply... " He rambles on, pausing when he realizes what he just divulged. Oh my god...I think he just...yes he is! He's blushing! Aww...how cute.

"Oh my god." I place my hands over my mouth, trying to control the eruption of laugher that's stuck in my throat. I think he's just upset and was thinking out loud. But that shit is hilarious. "You're blushing!" I point out, causing him to redden even more.

"Fuck. Uh, just pretend like I didn't say anything." He chokes out and I nod too amused to even speak. Besides, I think if I do, the laughing fits will just tumble out.

Giving me an embarrassing smile, he begins pushing me out of his room. "I know you want to laugh. Just let it out. But go ahead and get ready so we can leave ok?"

Still nodding in silence, I begin to snicker as I'm out in the hallway.

Rolling his eyes at me, he just grins sheepishly, before leaning forward and placing a quick light kiss on my lips. Well, that definitely sobered me up. I hope he doesn't turn this into a habit. But Damn it, why did he have to pull away so fast?

"Justin, these ‘friendly kisses' need to stop..."

"Don't say anything; just go berry." He shoves me in the direction of my room, dismissing my statement. "I already know we'll be here waiting for you for the next hour." He muses.

Frowning at how comfortable he seems to be getting with me now, I shrug. I guess he kissed me to shut me up. Not that I was talking but...

"Whatever Ju." I brush him off, and yelp, jumping forward when he smacks my ass roughly.

"Damn, I've wanted to smack that ass for some time now. It was well worth the wait." He let's out in a deep, throaty, masculine growl. Oh damn, do it again. I loved that noise. Talk about goose bumps. The man is just too ‘perfect'.

"I'm not even going to fight you on that one. Payback is a bitter, pmsing bitch. Beware my friend." I warn, now partially inside my room with my head sticking out to glare at him.

"Bring it berry. I'm not afraid of you." He challenges me.

"Psshhh...you should be. I'll see you guys in a sec ok?" I quickly end the conversation because I can see the craving of a competition, twinkling in his blues. Hearing him still chuckling, I shut the door behind me to get ready for the afternoon slash evening events. Discarding my clothes and swimsuit, I head into the shower, finally bursting into a laughing frenzy when I replay what Justin said to me about his ‘sex life' by accident.

 

 

****

Hours Later...later that night....

 

 

I've been trying to figure out how I could have let my sexual life slip out like that in front of berry...I mean Zara. I'm a little shocked at how comfortable I've become around her. We're nothing like we were over a month ago. It's been almost two months since that ‘dancing incident' at Tim's club. I think we've come a long way. But shit...how could I have said that to her? I don't really mind. I mean, Zara is no stranger. She's quite aware of my annoyance with the opposite sex right now. Women are truly a force to be reckoned with. But I'm not even interested in any of that.

 

All I can think about is how I witnessed Zara and Jeremy kissing when they got back from the beach today and how insanely jealous I became. I don't have any claims to her. So we kiss occasionally. It's harmless. I don't know what the fuck is going on between us really, but neither of us is willing to talk about it. How did I even end up in this fucked up situation? The point is I hate the idea of Jeremy kissing and feeling up on her. He is so wrong for her. Why won't Zara see that? I don't care if it's only been a month or even a year into their relationship. He's wrong...that's all I know. But I have no say in this.

 

Maybe I should stop being so ‘friendly' with Zara. It's becoming increasingly difficult to keep my hands off her and I can't have anyone finding out I'm fraternizing with my employee. It could ruin my reputation and it's extremely unethical. I don't care about Mallory anymore because I'll be firing her when I return to Florida from that stunt she just pulled. Where does she come off just hopping on a fucking plane to come see me? She's not my fucking girlfriend. I think she's forgetting that slight piece of detail. She doesn't need to know that now though. I have enough shit to deal with right now. I have Yolanda, Zara and my business to deal with. I can't be bothered by a nagging bitch.

 

Plus, Jessica is going to flip out if she finds out Mallory is here. She sort of knows I've been messing with her. She also knows that she can't give me too much mouth about it else I'll drop her like a bad habit if I have to.

Damn, dysfunctional relationships are tiring.

 

We've been out the entire day at the miniature golf course. Of course, I whooped everyone's butts. I'm a golf king. Tiger Woods better look out....ok not really, but I'd like to think I can give him some good competition. Zara actually came in a close second, and then Trace. Mallory can't golf to save her life. Trace and I had fun laughing at her when she wasn't looking. She was too focused on Zara to notice anyway. But Zara was very grownup about everything. She made sure to keep her interactions with Mallory short and sweet. It actually made me swell with pride. I was thinking ‘that's my girl'. Mallory is too immature. She's just a pretty manikin who's not totally dumb since she works for me.

 

But that's the basic run down of our day. Nothing too eventful happened. We did come across a few fans that got some autographs and photos from me and Trace. They also asked about Yolanda and complimented me on signing such a ‘talented artist'. I told them it was only the beginning of what we have in store with her. Her single is really doing well. It's burning up the charts. It's number two now. I'm just waiting for that call when it hits number one. I'm hoping that happens next week.

 

 

"Justy what do you want to order? Trace says pizza but I say Chinese." Mallory's high pitched voice interrupts me from my thoughts as I turn to glare at where she's sitting next to me, on the couch in my living room.

Thinking for a moment, I glance around to look for Zara. She's no where in sight. My eyes dart over to Trace, Mike, Lonnie and Yolanda who just walked into the room.

"Oh we're ordering?" Yolanda asks, flopping down next to Trace and Lonnie.

"Yes, but you're on a ‘diet' so you can't have any." I reply smartly.

"Please Justin. I can eat what I want."

"No you can't. Jeremy has you on a strict diet." I enforce. Why is she so stubborn?

"Maybe you didn't hear me. I said I can eat what the hell I want! What Jeremy doesn't know won't hurt him. You won't rat me out will you J?" She bats her eyelashes at me and I chortle at her pathetic attempt to sway my decision.

"Yolanda, whatever we order, you'll get a small portion ok?" I really don't want to argue with her. She can be quite the prima donna.

"Ok deal." She beams, diverting her attention to Trace and Mike who are deep in conversation, instantly joining in.

Exaggeratingly rolling my eyes at how easy that was, I look at Mallory who is still staring at me.

"What?" I ask. Do I have something on my face? Why is she gawking at me?

"You just ignored me when Yolanda walked into the room. I asked you a question Justin." Mallory snaps.

Fuck! I swear the woman would get jealous if I paid a female dog more attention than her.

"Jesus Lory. I want pizza ok?" I quickly reply.

"Score!" Trace interjects out of no where. That nosy prick. He was eavesdropping on our conversation. "I'll go tell Zara." He stands to leave but I stop him. I need to get away from Mallory before I strangle her.

"No I got it. I'll tell her. You guys just order the food Alright? We can just hang out and do whatever when it gets here."

"Ok dude." Trace replies, sitting back down as I jump up from my seat.

"Next time we're ordering Chinese." Mallory huffs, before grabbing a remote to switch on the television. I really think that woman is out of her mind.

 

 

Quickly walking away from her, I head up the stairs and down the hallway to knock on Zara's door.

"Ouuuu Saaaaaa" I breathe out heavily while rubbing my temples. All these women I have to deal with are killing me softly. "Ouuuuu Saaaaaa...." I stress, hearing a familiar giggle. Snapping my head up I grin widely.

"You watch too much ‘Bad Boys'" Zara smirks at me, looking exceptionally cute in her little grey cotton dress.

"Yeah well, I need a vacation." I state seriously. I'm going to set up a meeting with Trace since he's my PA and Johnny about that. I'm seriously going to take one, before I drop dead from over exhaustion or develop a chronic case of ‘raging gynophobia' which is the fear of women. They'll be the death of me.

"I agree you could use one. When was your last vacation?"

"Too long ago." I reply dejectedly.

"So, what's going on Ju?"

"Oh, I came to tell you we're ordering pizza. I'm guessing Trace will order pepperoni and cheese like we did last time. You can come down and chill out with us." I suggest, fiddling with the string of my grey slacks.

"Ok cool. I'm down. We could have a movie night."

My eyes grow wide from her suggestion. "Do I get to choose the movie this time?" I enquire.

Giggling, she shakes her head ‘yes'. Thank god. I couldn't endure that ‘chick flick' torture a second time around.

"You're so full..."

"...of shit? Yes I know." I complete her sentence for her watching as she laughs loudly.

"You're truly something else Justin Timberlake."

"That I am. And a great catch too. I'm talking about a fucking top prized highly anticipated ‘catch'."

"Are you referring to fishing?" She gives me a comical look and I just shrug.

"Whatever." I chuckle. "I'm going to head back down..."

"Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"What's going on between us?" She inquires suddenly, out of no goddamn where. Oh no, I was hoping to avoid this.

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about." I lie, causing her to scowl. Shit, why do I find everything she does and all her expressions and moods to be insanely cute? I've lost my fucking mind over this woman.

"Justinnnnn...." She whines. Ok, I take that statement back about everything she does is cute. Her whining is annoying as fuck. I feel like I want to rip my fucking ears out!

"Shit, stop that Zara. Your whining is worse than your nail habit." I snap, instantly irritated.

Crinkling her nose at me, she sticks out her tongue childishly. "Then answer my question." She suggests.

"No." I feel like being difficult.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes ‘pretty Ricky'." She giggles and I just stare at her. I don't get it. Is she calling me a pretty boy?

"No curly sue."

"Yes! Justinnnnnnn......"

"Oh my fucking god Zara! I don't even remember what you asked now!" I chuckle.

"Yes you do. You're just being stubborn. Come on Justin. We need to talk about this. What's happening between us?"

"Can't I get a fucking break? You want to talk about this now?" I ask incredulously and she nods timidly. "Shit man! Now is not a good time."

"Then when?"

"I don't know." I retort, getting ready to tune her out.

"Justinnnnnnnn......."

"I swear if you do that one more time! You sound like someone scraping their nails on a fucking chalkboard." I'm seriously grimacing and shivering by the sound of her screeching voice right now.

Smiling evilly, she opens her mouth to do it again but I'm one step ahead. "Just....."

 

 

Cutting her off, I crash my lips unto her own, not giving her time to process what's happening as I instantly deepen the kiss.

Stumbling back into her room since I practically lunged at her, she instantly wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. Wow, I would have thought for sure she'd protest.

Wait, why are we kissing again? Oh yeah, I did it to shut her up...I think? Who gives a fuck? Inhaling her familiar strawberry sent is enough to give any man a severe case of amnesia. Damn, I might just pass out from how good she smells. I think she's fresh out of the shower too, which is definitely a plus.

"Mmmm...." I groan, savoring her chocolate lips...literally. She was eating chocolate. I'm betting it's a Twix.

"J...u...st...in?" She chokes out between kisses.

"Hmmm..." I'm too engrossed with how she's rubbing up on me right now. I can feel every curve of her body through the thin fabric of my pants and t-shirt as we're glued together.

"This is so wrong." She moans, sucking on my bottom lip hungrily. I'm starting to suspect she's into some kinky shit.

"I know..." I mutter, as my hands leave their spot around her waist and slide down to her firm ass, gripping it tightly. Inhaling sharply, I let out a deeply rooted growl. Shit, she feels so good in my arms. This has to be every type of wrong.

"What is this really?" She mumbles against my lips as my hands take on a mind of their own sliding down to her bare thighs just under the hem of her dress.

"I'm sure I don't know..." I drift off, shivering when she passes her fingers over the baseline of the back of my neck. Fuck, she doesn't need to know that's one of my sensitive spots. "...what you're talking about." I finally squeeze out.

"Mmmm...but Jessica...Mallory..."

Oh my god, she's delirious. She's just groping at me wildly while kissing me feverishly. Fuck, junior is definitely waking up. Oh shit, please not now. What am I doing!? You know what, I'm just going to relish in how wrong this is and say fuck it.

"But...Jeremy." I mock her, not wanting to respond to her statement and really wishing she'd shut up.

"Uhhggg...fuck Jer...J....oh god..." She moans, losing her voice when my hands graze just below her abdomen area over her panties. That should shut her up some.

"Shit berry...I want you so bad right now." I grunt, shoving her into a nearby wall, as I break our lip-lock, instantly attacking her neck in a fit of fiery kisses.

"Uh...shit...we should...s-stop." She lifts one of her legs, wrapping it around my waist as I slick out my tongue finally getting to taste her cavity worthy flesh. I almost lose all my senses and let out a high pitched moan at how smooth her skin is. Shit, that would have been embarrassing.

"Yeah..." I mutter. What did she say? I couldn't figure it out between her soft moans. No matter.

She doesn't say anything else as she rubs her hands over my head while I continue to kiss and suck on any available flesh. Using one hand to hold her leg around my waist, I take my other free hand and connect it with her supple breast, kneading and squeezing it through the material of her dress...

"Berry...I'm dying here..." I groan, while pressing my hips into her lower half so she can feel how turned on I am.

Her eyes instantly shoot open and she stares directly at me.

"Justin...maybe we should sto...."

 

 

"Justin! Zara! Are you guys in there?" Comes one of the most annoying fucking yells in the universe.

"I'm going to kill him." I say a little too calmly as I stop what I'm doing, dropping Zara's leg and resting our foreheads together as I try to regain my normal breathing patterns.

"Justin! Zar-bear! The pizza is here! Come on down, and I hope you guys aren't getting freaky in there. You'll give Mallory an aneurysm!" Trace snickers still banging on the door loudly.

"I'm definitely going to fucking kill him." I shut my eyes tightly, feeling Zara's chest heaving against mine. She's trying to come down from her high too. "Fuck..." I hiss, when the pain in my groin starts to take effect.

"We should just go." She finally speaks in a weak voice. Looking at her, I fix the strap of her dress on her shoulder before I move away from her.

"Ok! Since no one is answering, I'll just assume you all are ‘sleeping' and not engaging in any 'sexual escapades' that could get you both in trouble! But I suggest you come down before Mallory comes looking. Later." Trace voices, chuckling loudly. Well I wouldn't be surprised if they heard him downstairs but I know they didn't. He's my dawg...he's got my back. I certainly don't fancy going to jail for murdering that ‘bitch' tonight if she gives me any of her shit.

Walking over to the door, I grip the handle tightly before looking down at the apparent bulge in my pants. "Shit..." I snarl, groping my crotch a few times. This is so fucking uncomfortable...and painful.

"Maybe you should stay here so you can cool off before you come down. I'll see you downstairs in a few minutes" She suggests, motioning to my little ‘issue.' Yeah I'm rock hard right now and it's a fucking bitch because it's painful as fuck! It's her fault too. I wish she'd just drop down on her knees and fix it. Ok, that was a fucked up thing to say, but give me a break. I'm a fucking guy.

Smiling sheepishly, I just shrug as she fixes her hair, swinging the door open. Before she can walk out, I grab unto her arm to stop her.

"Berry...I...I'm...so-rry. I think we got too carried away." I'm now thinking clearly again and I've realized that if Trace hadn't come when he did, I would have maybe fucked her if she would have allowed me to. However, I'm not too fond of the regret that would surely follow, so I'm glad we didn't go any further.

She's just standing there glaring at me emotionlessly. I wish I knew what she was thinking this very second.

"Listen, this thing that's suddenly developing between us...well...I...it's..." I trail off not really knowing what I'm trying to say.

"Well, I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about." She quotes me, winking before stepping into the hallway and shutting the door behind her, leaving me alone in her room completely baffled, shocked and speechless.

"Oh my god, she did not just say that." I voice out loud, as my lips twitch into a large grin due to the amazing, wondrous, beautiful mystery that is Jahzara Gilmore.

 

****

Quote by: Oscar Wilde, Andre Gide

Song (Justin & Zara sang) : Billie Jean by Michael Jackson

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story