At Justin's

Orlando, FL

 

No Holding Back - Part 2

 

"Love is something far more than desire for sexual intercourse; it is the principal means of escape from the loneliness which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of their lives."

 

What did she say? I can't be sure; I'm a little shocked right now. She wants me to, to do what? Shit, why do I feel like a teenager on his first date about to get his first kiss? This is Jahzara we're talking about. I mean, I care about her. I have very strong feelings for her. I'd do just about anything for her...scary but true. I, I'm immensely attracted to her and I want her so bad right now. But, but...Shit, that asshole hit her. Every time I think about Jeremy raising his hands on her my blood boils. It's been boiling since she showed up on my doorstep and I saw that fucking mass of a bruise on her face. I'm just about ready to explode in more ways than one if you know what I mean. But I've missed her. I've really missed her. In fact, the past almost three weeks really shed light on my feelings towards Zara.

Would labeling my emotions, as a thin inclination to the possibility of maybe being in love with her, deem accurate? Because I'm not sure. Trace says I am and I'm in denial. But, still, I'm not sure. I don't fall in love or grow in love. I just, I haven't been in love for years. It's been so long, I'm not even certain I could identify said emotion if it was present. Wait, I take back that statement. I could indentify it, if I wanted to. Right now, I'm not so sure I want to do that. Just looking at her lying underneath me right now is good enough for me.

 

 

"Ju? Justin are you ok? What's wrong baby?" Zara touches the side of my face and I blink a few times finally crashing back down to reality.

"Huh? What?" I mutter, shaking out my thoughts.

Smiling, she cocks her head to the side still caressing my face with her smooth hands. Damn, they're soft. I don't think she partakes in any hard work around the house or anything.

"Now who's daydreaming?" She giggles, breathing deeply.

A small smile twitches unto my features as I watch her chest move up and down with each breath she takes. This is perfect. I wish we could be this in tune with each other more often. "Hold on, did you just call me baby?" I query as I replay what she said in my mind. I know, I processed that slow, but it's definitely something different.

"I did?" She shrugs uninterested. I'm not letting that slide.

"Yes you did. You said and I quote, ‘What's wrong baby?'" I grin at her when she slaps my chest playfully.

"Whatever Ju." She rolls her eyes at me and I actually find it cute.

"A few months ago, you wouldn't call me anything except Mr. Timberlake and now we've upgraded to pet names...sweet." I chuckle when I see the frown forming on her angelic face.

"Just shut up and get to making me scream your name already." Zara quips and I nearly choke on sucking in too much air. Well, I'm full out coughing right now.

Rolling off her, I sit up, hitting my chest with my fist to clear my passage ways as I begin laughing loudly.

"Are you ok Ju?" Zara asks, sitting up to rub my back lightly. Still laughing hard, I nod my head ‘yes' as I gaze at her amused expression.

"I never...remember you being so blunt, bold and forward." I smile, leaning closer to her to place a kiss on her lips.

"Hey I'm learning from you and I figured the shy timid Zara needed a vacation."

"So, in pops aggressive, dominant, don't take your shit Zara eh?" I raise an eyebrow at her in question.

"I never tolerated your shit Justin." She retorts still smiling at me.

"Touché."

"Damn it! Why did you stop? I told you not to stop! I'm seriously horny right now Justin!" She belts suddenly, catching me off guard. Oh she's feisty. I think I might like this new side of her.

"What? But I, I..."

 

 

"Ugh! If you don't want to have sex with me when I'm now ready and willing, then I'll just leave." She stands from the blanket we've been sitting on, scoping out her surroundings before she begins walking towards the pool area. What the hell has come over her really?

Standing to follow her, I smirk a bit. "Why do you have to make it sound so raw?"

"Please Justin. Making love, having sex, fucking...all the same." She whips around to give me a half wink before continuing at her steady pace.

"No they are not and you know it!" I chortle, finally catching up to her. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Grabbing her arm, I spin her around to face me causing her to smack into my chest. Looking up at me with big innocent eyes, she whimpers slightly, pushing away.

"I'm leaving Ju."

"Why? I don't want you to go." I reply dejectedly.

"Then do something about it."

"Wow, are you challenging me berry? Because I love challenges woman. Beware." I warn "You're making me feel like a booty call now." I mock a hurt expression.

"You're not Ju. You know that. Because I'll be here in the morning." She winks at me seductively and I think my dick just twitched with the thought of all the things we could do until morning. I'm definitely not thinking with my brain right now.

 

 

"Then why the hell are we still talking?" I joke, but don't give her a chance to respond since I crash my lips firmly against hers.

"Oooo...I like." Zara coos, gripping my neck to pull me closer...not like that's possible. We're fused together like permanent glue.

"You're some kind of freak girl." I chuckle through our lip and tongue action.

"We're just getting started here." She moans, groping at my shoulders as I begin reversing. Keeping my hold around her waist, I nibble on her bottom lip, loving the sound of her moans and whimpers. She sounds like a porn star making those noises. And that's definitely a turn on because my dick is hardening again at a rapid rate.

"Mmm...berry stop moving so much..." I mutter as she continues to push against me, backing us up to god knows where.

Breaking our lip-lock she stops moving and gazes directly into my eyes with an evil grin. "Do you remember some time back in LA when I walked in on you in your room singing Michael Jackson? It was the day I went surfing with Jeremy and we were supposed to go miniature golfing. You remember?" She asks.

"Uh yeah sure...whatever." I mumble, moving forward to capture the soft flesh of her neck. I don't care about any of that. I wish she'd stop talking so I could get to work.

"And you remember when I was leaving your room to get ready; you smacked me hard on the ass with no warning?" She inquires again.

"Uh huh..." I mutter, gripping her ass firmly for effect and letting out a deep growl.

"And...uh...oh god..." She drifts off, holding unto my arms for support. "Shit...Ju, that's not fair..." She moans out as I begin sucking vigorously on her neck. Damn, I need this woman so bad right now.

"And, and I told you pay back was a bitch?" She chokes out, causing me to cease my actions. Lifting my head to look at her quizzically, I scratch at my stubble.

"What?"

Moving away from me, Zara points straight ahead, causing me to turn around. My eyes grow wide with shock when I realize what's on her mind. "Oh shit, berry don't." I warn, whipping around to stare at her. I can't believe she backed me up to the edge of the pool and I didn't even realize it until now.

"Like I said; Pay back is a pmsing bitch." She giggles, giving me a hard shove. Stumbling back, I fight to keep my balance as my hands begin flailing.

"Oh no you don't!" I yell when she begins backing away. Stretching out, I grab unto her arms, yanking her forward to latch my arms around her waist. She lets out a loud, annoying squeal of terror before I fall back, taking her with me as we crash into the pool making a loud splash.

 

****

 

Wriggling out of Justin's hold, I swim up to the surface coughing and spluttering. I'm not mad though. I should have known he'd pull me in with him.

"You're evil Ju." I say between coughs, feeling him wrap his arms around my waist from behind.

"Oh yeah? So are you. This is the second time you've pushed me in." He states, nibbling on my ear lobe causing shivers to go down my spine.

"No, the last time I was already in and pulled you in with me." I laugh, turning around to face him. Oh, wet Justin is extremely sexy.

Wiping at his eyes, he shrugs. "Whatever woman. I'm just thinking right now we have too many clothes on." He wiggles his eyebrows at me suggestively.

"Oh, I can fix that." I play along, standing straight and lifting his soaked t-shirt over his head until it's pulled all the way off his body. Tossing Justin's wet shirt on the edge platform of the pool, I divert my attention back to him.

I begin feeling up his bare, drenched torso, relishing in how firm and toned his body is. He's just standing there, silent, just gazing at me and taking in my actions. He has no intensions of stopping me any time soon.

Slowing my pace a bit, I play with the draw strings of his slacks noticing how his body shivers from the cold breeze blowing on his bare skin.

"Berry, do you...want to take this inside? I'm freezing." Justin whispers.

"Shh...no." I silence him, leaning forward to fuse our lips together. "We can warm up each other."

"Well then speed this up." He jokes, griping roughly at my black t-shirt. In one swift motion, he yanks it over my head and off my body, tossing it somewhere in the pool. I watch as it sinks to the pool floor before I divert my attention back to Justin. He's just standing there with an animalistic glare. Oh my god. I'm in...I'm in my fucking bra...only!

 

 

And in kicks the insecurity and shy Jahzara is rearing her ugly head. Backing away from him, my hands fly up to my chest and I cross them over my stomach firmly.

"What the fuck are you doing woman?" Justin asks in a soft tone with a smirk on his cute face.

"N...nothing." I stutter nervously.

"Shit, berry...it's me. Don't be shy. I know you're self conscious but damn it, you shouldn't be." Walking up to me, he grips my bare waist pulling me against his naked chest. "You're so beautiful. Don't be shy. Please." He coos and that actually makes me loosen up a bit.

"Ok." Dropping my hands, I shut my eyes as he begins to examine me with his bright blue orbs. I feel like I'm on a chopping block.

"You really are beautiful...you know that?" Justin says again.

Before I can answer, he pulls me along with him to the shallow end of the pool. My eyes are still closed, so I have no idea what he's really up to or if he's staring at all my imperfections. I do have extra meat on my bones. I'm not a skinny twig type model. I hope he's not disgusted or anything and throws up or something. That would be extremely bad.

"Let's see what we can do with the rest of these clothes." He growls loudly.

In the blink of an eye, well figuratively speaking because all I see is black right now, Justin swiftly pulls down my shorts, lifting each of my legs until it's completely off my body. I refuse to open my eyes and see the grotesque look he's probably giving me. I mean, I'm in the fucking pool in just my underwear right now. He still has his slacks on...and...oh...wow...holy shit. I take that back.

My eyes shoot open and I look over at Justin who has the sexiest smile on his face I've ever seen. "You...you're pants." I look to the side when I see his slacks floating nearby.

"You weren't helping so I did it myself." He beams. "Do you always talk this much during sex?" He asks annoyingly. Ok, that's my cue to shut up.

Shaking my head no, he lets out a light chuckle before he glues our bodies together once again. Oh man, I feel like this whole ordeal is being prolonged and I'm just about ready to burst.

 

 

Justin's hands begin feeling up on me as he makes his way to the back of my bra where it's clasped. In one movement he unclasps it and I'm a little shocked at how skilled he is with that. I'm thinking he's gotten a lot of practice. Most guys usually struggle a bit to take off a bra. So, I'm being fully unclothed and my mind is spinning with how uncomfortable I'm starting to feel. I'm trying to think that it's just Justin, but then the terrible things he said to me those weeks...months ago keep replaying in my mind. I know he's different now but...

Sighing, I latch my hands around his waist when he starts kissing on my neck, working his way down my shoulder blades, to my arms, moving my bra straps lower as he does this. It's not long before he's completely taken it off and my breasts pop out in all their naked glory for his viewing pleasure. Justin doesn't miss a beat and immediately leans down, sucking one of my nipples into his mouth. My breath quickens as he nibbles and sucks on my nipples hungrily. Oh shit, that's...

"Oh my god!" I choke out through deep breaths. I didn't mean to...I couldn't keep it in. His tongue is working overtime. Switching between my mounds, I lean my head back, shutting my eyes tightly from the feeling of his warm lips around my cold nipples.

My hands dip under the surface of the water, searching for his most sensitive area. When I find it, I snake my hand under his boxers wrapping it tightly around his dick. Justin sucks in his breath and stops his exploration of my body to turn us around until my back hits the edge of the pool. I smile at him and he just shakes his head giving me a half-grin, before he pulls my hand out of his boxers. Staring interestingly, I watch as he descends in the water, until his head is fully submerged. My eyes grow wide with shock when I realize what he's going to do.

 

 

"Oh shit..." I gasp, when Justin swiftly pulls down my underwear, leaving me completely nude and ready. He could maybe feel how wet I am even in the damn pool. It's that bad. I begin to squirm when he parts my legs and I feel his lips connect with my inner folds. "Oh wow...what...is he doing..." I exhale, bending my head down to look at him. Is he serious? god, I just died and went to heaven. He, he's eating me out under water. Where is he getting his breath from? He...oh my god. My eyes roll to the back of my head when I feel his tongue dart into my center.

My breathing becomes rigid and my legs are weak but before I can get into the swing of things, he pulls away and comes up to the surface for air. Still staring at him stunned and heaving, I wipe at his face until he opens his eyes to look at me.

"You taste like strawberries. I think, I think my mind was just playing a sick joke on me." He says in a shocked tone. "How is that even possible?" He queries, burning a hole into me with is gaze.

Ignoring his line of questioning, I pull him towards me, jumping up and wrapping my legs snuggly around his waist. Bending my body in a certain angle, I use my hands to push down his boxers as he places his arms on either side of the pool wall to steady himself.

"A little help Ju." I state but he shakes his head no. He's enjoying this torture huh? "Uhg!" Standing on my heels, I push his boxers all the way down to his feet, watching as his thick, juicy dick springs to life out of its confinements. "Oh my god, you're...you." Glancing up at him, I begin to blush immensely. He's big. He's really big and he knows it. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing but we're about to find out. Cocking his head to the side, he continues to stare at me with a smirk.

Rolling my eyes, I hold unto his shoulders and straddle his waist again, teasing him, by rubbing my center against him. He's pretending to be unaffected by the fact that we're both butt naked in his pool. But, by the way his muscles keep tensing, I know I'm driving him crazy right now.

Moving forward, Justin presses his body into mine, sandwiching me between him and the wall. Still holding his shoulders for support, I begin kissing around his jaw line and down his neck, giving him hard bites along the way. Oh, he's breathing hard now. I can hear every prolonged breath he takes.

Finally grabbing a hold unto me, he buries his head in the crook of my neck sighing loudly. "Shit..." He mutters, taking a free hand to position himself at my entrance. I can feel my heartbeat increase and I'm beginning to get restless. I wish he'd stop teasing and just fill me up with his thick cock already.

"Ju...please..." I plead.

"Berry...I...I...you...shit...fuck!" He hisses as he grabs my waist pulling me down suddenly unto him with ease. I gasp in shock and let out a light cry as he plunges his dick deep into my depths, filling me and stretching out my walls. For all the times I've said this in the past, I'm pretty sure I'm in heaven on earth right now.

"Uhhh..." I quiver, watching as Justin shuts his eyes tightly while he bites his lips. Damn that's so hot. He's so hot. Lifting me up, he pulls me down again, slamming into me. Keeping my arms around his neck, I begin moaning when he builds a steady pace, moving in and out of me with smooth, powerful thrusts.

"Oh my god Ju..." I gasp, fighting for air as I try to match his hip movements with mine. This is, this is...I don't know what the fuck this is. Words cannot describe. I'm in another world right now.

 

 

We've been going at it for what seems like hours. I'm not sure how much time has passed, but I can feel every single movement he makes inside of me. Shit, it feels so good. He fits me perfectly. I've never had a perfect fit like him before.

"Berry..." I hear Justin whisper and I lock eyes with him. His blues are so dark and misty as he balances me around his waist still thrusting into me faster than before.

"Yeah?" I whisper back, my mind running haywire as I note that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach indicating my orgasm is building rapidly.

"I...I...shit...you're so fucking tight..." He curses, pulling me closer to him as he picks up his pace, pounding into me furiously. "God, you feel...you feel so..." He drifts off as his eyes roll to the back of his head. I watch as my breasts keep bobbing up and down and the water splashes around us, making a slapping noise as our bodies move together as one.

"What?" I nudge Justin, clenching my walls tightly when I feel my orgasm threatening to send me over the edge. Letting out a whimper, my body jerks forward and I scream out his name when I feel my climax taking over my entire body like violent waves. "Uh...oh my god." I moan, shutting my eyes as my orgasm rips through my body like an earthquake causing me to convulse in the process. Damn I didn't even see it coming. This is unbelievable, Justin is just...he's amazing. I can't, I can't even believe this is happening to me.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck!" Justin swears, slamming into me mercilessly. I know he's near, because his body keeps jerking just like mine did.

"Let it out Ju." I whisper in his ears and I'm guessing that did the trick because with a few more powerful thrusts, I hear him let out a loud groan before he shoots his warm, sticky cum deep inside me. I loved every minute of it too. It's official. We're not just unhealthy for each other, but we're addicted to each other like narcotics. After our little sexual encounter, I know I am. The man can work it in the most dangerous way. That has to be some type of illegal.

"goddamn!" He pants out, pulling me flush against his chest, for support. "Mmmm..." Leaning down to kiss me sweetly on the lips, he caresses the side of my face as he gazes at me adoringly, before he kisses my cheek and whispers in my ears... "I love you berry..."

And time stops.

And I freeze.

And I blink slowly as shock overpowers me.

And, and I'm trembling.

I'm fucking trembling.

And I don't think it's the cold wind.

 

 

"Wha...wh...wh...what?" I cough out as I feel my chest constrict. The air's not filling my lungs fast enough. I...I can't breathe. I can't fucking breathe!

Justin slowly slides out of me and I whimper from the loss of contact. He removes my legs from around his waist, and places me to stand up, searching my eyes for some type of reaction. But I'm not giving any. In fact, I just spaced out...again...completely dazed.

I hear him sigh sadly, before I feel myself being pulled out of the pool but, that's all I can comprehend at this moment.

Seconds later, Justin returns to my side, wrapping a large, soft, warm towel around my body. Turning around to face him, I notice he has a towel hanging low around his waist and another one around his neck.

"Berry are you ok?" He inquires in a soft tone, touching my cheek, causing me to flinch in pain. I forgot about my bruise. Shit, I forgot about Jeremy all together. That usually happens when I'm with Justin. I, I'm not sure I can be with Jeremy anymore. Not after what just happened. I just willingly cheated on my boyfriend. I think I did it because I was furious at him. I just, I'll deal with him another time.

"Berry..." Justin calls out to me, still looking deep into my eyes. I don't answer. I can't, because we're interrupted by his door bell. Someone is continuously ringing it and it's fucking annoying.

Oh great.

Now they're banging furiously, and as if that's not bad enough, I finally get to hear their nasally voice.

 

 

"Justin! Justin are you there? Open the damn door. I know you're in there. Jahzara's car is out front. Justin!" Mallory yells, banging on his door harshly.

"Just fucking great!" Justin's hands fly up in the air and I fight the urge not to laugh at his instant annoyance. "What the fuck does she want now?" he snaps.

"Ju, our clothes." I touch his shoulder and he looks down at our lack of apparel then into the pool where our clothing articles rest at the bottom of the pool.

"I won't answer the damn door." He suggests and I hear his dogs barking from inside. Oh how wonderful. Mallory irritates Buckley and Brennan too. "Her fucking banging is making my dogs agitated."

"Just answer the door. She knows we're here." I'm not ready to be belittled by Mallory's hard words and venting, but we don't have much of a choice.

"No, because, this will not end well if I do. I don't want to hurt her and I don't want you all to hurt each other."

"We won't."

"You don't know Mallory like I know her Zara. She's ruthless."

"Fine, what do you suggest we do?"

"She'll go away. Come on, let's head upstairs to get into some dry clothes."

"But, but I don't have..."

"I'll lend you some of mine so you can sleep in." he smiles as me, pulling me into the house and towards the staircase. Mallory is still out there screaming. She just won't let up. It doesn't seem to faze Justin though.

"O...ok." I'm not so sure about sleeping over. If I don't come home my brother is going to be worried sick and I left my phone out in the car.

 

 

Finally getting up to his room, I hear the loudest scream ever, before a loud thud follows from somewhere in the driveway. Listening closely, I realize the noise has stopped, and moments later, a car comes to life, speeding down Justin's driveway before the roaring of the vehicle fades into the distance. So, I'm thinking Mallory got tired and left. But, Justin has no idea how much trouble he's going to be in with her when she gets a hold of him. If he's not worried, I'm not worried. I mean, I have to deal with Jeremy eventually. We're both fucked anyway.

Sitting on Justin's king size bed, I watch as he rummages through his closet, coming out with a t-shirt and boxers for me to put on.

"Here, put that on." He tosses me the items and drops his towel, slipping into a pair of his own Calvin Klein boxers. I blush slightly when I get another peek of his manhood. The man is gifted on and off the stage. He's the whole package and I still can't believe he's mine right this second. So, why waste it with sleep? I have a lot of unused energy bubbling in my system.

Standing, I leave the items on the bed and walk over to him, grazing my hands over his chest causing him to shiver.

"Berry what are you doing?" He grabs my hands to stop me, staring me down.

"Shhh...I'm thinking, I could go for round two." I voice seductively.

"What? I'm...I'm not sure that's a good idea." He moves away from me but I grab a hold of him, pulling him towards me. Untying my towel from around my body, I let it drop to a heap around my feet. I'm taking a really big leap here and it's taking all my courage and confidence to stand in front of Justin nude and vulnerable, but I know it's working because he can't take his eyes off me. He's a little taken aback by my aggressiveness too.

"I want you Ju. I want to feel you again, now, inside me, filling me up just right." I breathe out.

Shutting his eyes and inhaling deeply, Justin envelopes me in his arms, leaning down to give me a soft, tender kiss. He's never kissed me like that before. It's an intense, fiery kiss. It's almost like he's pouring his heart out to me in that kiss. That's kind of scary.

Shifting back, he opens his eyes to look down at me. "Listen berry, about what I said earlier, about how I feel..."

"It's ok." I cut him off. "I know."

Walking away from him, I move around his room shutting off the various lights. "Have I told you how much I love your ass?" Justin growls, smacking it when I return at his side. Giggling, I push him away playfully, looking out the window at the moonlight that's seeping in, giving our surroundings a light glow.

"Stop!" I laugh out, when he starts tapping my ass, creating his own little rhythm.

"I meant what I said Jahzara." He states firmly. I know he's serious, because he hardly ever calls me by my first name. "I...I really do think I'm falling in love with you."

Oh god, don't do this to me. He always does this to me!

Placing my hand over his mouth to silence him, I kiss his bottom lip pushing him unto the bed before I climb on top and straddle his waist. Even in the darkness, I can see his blues glistening under the moonlight. He knows I'm avoiding his choice of topic right now. I'm not sure how he's going to react to me in the morning but right now...

"Let's just enjoy this. Right here, right now. Let's just indulge in this moment with each other." I try to reason.

Nodding in defeat, Justin remains silent, flipping us over so he's hovering on top, before he begins working his magic with his tongue down my naked body, as I allow him to take me into a world full of bliss and rapture for the second time tonight. I know for a fact that at this moment in time, neither of us would have it any other way.

 

****

Quote by: Bertrand Russell

 

Chapter End Notes:
It's the only chapter I've turned into a full out visual since it was the first. The rest won't be so much in depth and detail. I know these sex scenes are sensitive for some readers :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story