Next day

October - Early Sunday Afternoon

Trace's Residence

 

Turning Point - Part 1

 

"There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love."

 

Walking out to the pool area where Trace and berry have been ‘hanging out' for the past few hours, I can feel my stomach churn with how pleasant and happy they seem to be. They're just laughing, talking and splashing around in the pool, oblivious to my presence. They've been like this since yesterday afternoon.

 

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm so jealous right now I'm seeing green. I miss being like that with Zara. I miss her just being comfortable around me, just hanging out and having fun. I hate that Trace has that with her. It's like he's taken my place or something. Maybe I shouldn't have left; but if I didn't, I might be in a nut house right now. I did what was best. I know I did. My mom agrees with me even if she doesn't know everything that's been going on.

 

Speaking of, I can't wait to head home to Tennessee for thanksgiving. Maybe I could take berry with me. Maybe I could give her some job as my assistant so she'll have to go. I know it's sneaky but I'd do anything to get her away from Jeremy at this point.

I'm glad she's staying over at Trace's until Malcolm is out of the hospital. The change of surrounding is good for her.

But shit, that should be me out there in the pool with her and not Trace.

Since we visited Malcolm yesterday and this morning in the hospital, Zara's been all high spirited, so who am I to complain really? Her brother is getting better and it beats the withdrawal moods she was having.

I haven't forgotten about our talk. I'm planning on having that with her later today and getting everything out on the table and cleared up, now that we know Malcolm will be fine. This is going to be challenging though.

 

 

Clutching my towel around my neck, I flinch at the bright sunlight blinding my sight as I move to head for a lounge chair - stopping when I hear Yolanda calling out to me.

Turning around, I notice she's waving at me frantically from the kitchen area.

Giving the happy couple one last glance, I turn on my heel and amble towards Yolanda, a little annoyed that she interrupted my thoughts.

"What is it Yolanda?" I ask grudgingly.

"Jeremy's on the phone." She states while pointing to the telephone in the kitchen where the receiver is resting on the counter.

"Why are you telling me that for? Tell berry." I snap, ready to scratch the pool idea and just head back to my place.

"I told him she wasn't available. He insists on talking to her. I don't know what's up with them but, she's really been happy since yesterday and I don't want to spoil that so, get rid of him will you? Thanks Justin, love you." Yolanda rambles out, kissing me on the cheek and sprinting out towards the pool to join Zara and Trace, leaving me completely stupefied.

Well shit, maybe this could be a good thing. Then again, I smell the potential for definite and sudden chaos brewing. Too bad I don't care.

I've been meaning to find out which new artist Jeremy is working with as their personal trainer, to warn them about how fucked up he is. Thank god I got him away from Yolanda. I'll have to find out from berry when we have our little talk.

Growling under my breath, I stomp into the kitchen picking up the phone and placing it to my ears while dropping my towel on a chair. I can hear Jeremy speaking to some people in the background before I clear my throat loudly and all noises cease.

"Hello? Who's this?" He asks, his voice low and groggy. I've always thought it was annoying.

I'm tempted to say ‘your worst nightmare' but I refrain.

"Not who you wanted to speak to that's for sure." I reply smartly. I can just picture the stunned expression on his face right now. Yeah, it's a sick pleasure I'm getting from pissing him off.

"Justin? What the fuck are you doing over there?"

"It's my best friend's house Jeremy. I can be here if I want. Not that it's any of your business." I say patronizingly with a smirk.

"Listen where is Zara? Let her know I'll be by to pick her up later." He demands, causing me to chortle a bit.

"That won't be necessary Jeremy. Trace is taking good care of her." I retort, bringing my hand up to the bridge of my nose. He's really beginning to piss me off.

"Bullshit Timberlake. She deserves to be with her boyfriend, someone who's concerned and will take proper care of her." He snaps, and I lean back on the island, looking out through the glass doors at Zara, Trace and now Yolanda in some water fight.

Smiling to myself, I opt to voice my thoughts. "You're acting like we don't care about her. I mean, someone who really cares for her well being wouldn't put a fucking bruise on her face the size of a baseball, or better yet, that someone wouldn't belittle her and make her feel like she's stupid or lacking intelligence." I blast, my temper slowly rising.

All I'm hearing right now is silence - complete an utter silence for a good few seconds.

Then he laughs maniacally and I'm still there, just listening, completely unaffected.

"Watch yourself Timberlake. You're crossing a dangerous path. You have no idea who you're dealing with." Jeremy threatens. That little shit.

"Give me a fucking break Jeremy. I think Zara is the one who has no idea who she's dealing with, not me. I'm thinking about telling her." I chide, grinning when I hear his breathing pick up.

"I swear Justin if you..."

"If I what asshole? You're seriously fucked up you know that?" I chuckle lightly.

"And you're bitter and jealous because you're in love with Zara yet she's with me. Just stay the fuck away from her. I mean it. Don't fucking test me Justin." Jeremy snarls at me and I just roll my eyes even though he can't see me.

He's in denial. He's just, he's fooling himself. Oh he'll be dumped soon. That I am sure of.

"I think you're the one who's bitter because of the relationship berry and I have." Yeah I said her nickname to burn him just a little more. Can you blame me really? "You need to give Zara some space. Just let her have this time with her brother you selfish bastard. And don't even think about showing up here else I'll set Buckley and Brennan on your ass. They don't take nicely to strangers. I've trained them well..." I beam proudly, drifting off when I see Zara coming over.

Ok, time to end this little feud.

"What!? Listen you..."

Not caring that I'm being cursed out right now by ‘gym boy', I quickly hang up the phone just as Zara makes her way into the kitchen. Pulling my hands away from the device, I back up a bit, rubbing at the back of my neck nervously. I know for a fact, if and when she finds out who was on the phone, she's going to seriously dislike me. How did Jeremy even know where Zara was and Trace's telephone number? I know for a fact it's unlisted. He better not be spying on berry. I'll seriously pound him into the ground if he's doing anything remotely close to that.

 

 

"What's up Ju?" Zara smiles, passing her towel over her damp curls as she looks directly at me for a reply. Giving her a half-smile, I watch as beads of water drip down her partially naked body clad in a red two piece swim suit. Her navel ring is out and exposed for my eyes to see and I can't help but lick my lips. I swear that's so fucking hot. I can't say that enough. And I'm just standing there, speechless. Damn she's beautiful and she doesn't even fucking know it. That's the funny part. She has no idea how she just oozes sex. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's me knowing how amazing sex can be with her. I seriously need to get my mind out of the gutter. She's giving me this cute curious look and...

"You're so sexy." I blurt out randomly, walking up to her and snaking my arms around her slimming waist. It kind of feels weird holding her now. I'm use to holding a little more meat. Not that this is bad, I just need to know what's going on with her.

"Don't." Zara breathes out, looking into my eyes, her hazels glossing over.

"Ber..."

"Don't Justin." She tries to snake out of my hold but I grip her tighter, digging my fingers into her skin and pressing her up on the island.

I'm so sorry, but I swear, I need to just hold her right now. "Just let me hold you berry." I whisper, leaning down until our noses touch. Her voice lodges in her throat and her breathing picks up as she remains quiet. I think she's trying to figure out if I'm going to kiss her or not. She looks completely terrified and confused as hell by my actions. Leaning my head to the side, I inhale her familiar scent mixed with the chlorine from the pool. Shutting my eyes, I chose to whisper in her ears. "I'm so sorry." I breathe out, feeling her tense under my hold.

"Ju..."

"No, listen. I'm sorry about this mess we're in. Just everything and for ever hurting you. I swear berry I just want you to allow me to make it up to you. I'm sorry for just disappearing like I did but I had to. It's like I was losing my mind. I don't want us to be like strangers. I want this to work out. I really do." I say softly, kissing her earlobe and hearing her sigh.

Hesitantly, she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer and grazing the base of the back of my head with her fingers. God I love when she does that. Shivering under her touch, she brings her lips to my ears to whisper back to me. I'm really wondering if anyone is seeing this embrace right now. I really don't give a shit. It's just about the two of us...

"I know Ju. And it's ok. We'll be ok. Thank you for being here when I needed you." She coos.

"You don't have to thank me girl. You know I'm always there for you." I let out a deep groan, ready to pull away. "I love you..." I exhale, forcefully pulling away to stare into her eyes. She's just looking at me, not really knowing what to say with a blank expression on her face. "Don't, don't say anything ok? You don't have to say anything. Just, I just need you to know I'm serious about this..." Trailing off, I turn my head towards the glass doors to the side of the kitchen where Trace, Yolanda, Buckley and Brennan just entered.

 

 

Creating some space between us, I pass my hands over my face before I drop to my knees to pet my dogs. "Hey guys, you all hungry?" I ask, roughing up Buckley a bit and chortling when he starts panting and barking playfully. "What about you Bren? You Hungry babe?" I coo, standing when Yolanda pats my shoulder.

"I'll feed them. Weren't you heading into the pool?" Yolanda inquires, tugging at her black bikini, darting her eyes in Zara's direction who's still just leaning against the island with her hands folded across her chest, staring off into space. Her lost look is just priceless. It never gets old.

"Uh..." Scratching my chin, I think for a brief moment. "Na. I have a better idea." I suggest. "Let's all head out and chill."

"Where?" Trace interjects, pulling out a can of soda from the refrigerator and handing one to berry before he takes one for himself.

Ok, I'm almost certain now, they didn't see berry and me ‘hugging' a while ago. If you want to call it that.

"There's this park I use to go to. I haven't been in a while. I could take you all. We can get away from the confinements of walls. We could buy some food and just hang out. I'll call Mike and Lonnie." I state with a large smile.

"Cool. I'm game." Trace says, taking a sip of his Pepsi. "I'm going to take a shower and wash the pool water off then." He quickly adds sprinting out of the kitchen.

Turning to Yolanda, I watch as she digs around for the dogs' food preparing a meal for my babies, her blonde hair up in one and dripping on the counter. "You in Yolanda?"

"Uh huh, give me a little while though." She mutters, her back facing me.

"Great!" I rub my hands together, diverting my attention to berry who's sipping on her soda quietly. "What about you?" I lower my voice, smiling lightly.

"That sounds like fun." Zara smiles for me, finally pushing her body off the island and ambling in my direction. "I'm going to get ready." She says, leaning up to place a chaste kiss on my cheek before she disappears out of the kitchen, leaving me and Yolanda alone.

"You all would make the cutest couple." Yolanda suddenly voices, now staring right at me.

"What?" I ask a little lost, realizing Buck and Bren are munching down on their meals now. "Oh um yeah." I shrug with a sheepish smile.

"I know there's something going on with you two. You don't need to tell me what, just work it out huh?" Yolanda smiles, walking up and giving me a light hug. "You both deserve to be happy." She explains, pulling away from our embrace to stare into my eyes, her bright greens piercing my blues. And it dawns on me. She knows. She's fully aware about how I feel towards Zara. So why hasn't she said anything until now? I swear that girl can be so mysterious sometimes. Frowning a bit, I don't say anything. I'm a little surprised with how Yolanda is just voicing her thoughts to me so comfortably. "I won't tell Zara about Jeremy if you won't." She winks at me, backing away and walking out of the kitchen, leaving me shocked and in awe from how sneaky she's being.

Well that was odd.

Remind me to get her a lavish gift for her birthday. She's defiantly on my favorites list. Chuckling to myself, I shake my head in amusement, giving my dogs a quick pet on the head before I jog up the stairs to get ready for our little outing.

 

**

 

Finally up in my guestroom, I'm really wondering why the hell I'm even here. My home is just a few minutes away. I don't really have to be here anymore. Zara is fine and I just need to be home for a bit. Maybe I'll stay home after work tomorrow. Yeah, that could work...

 

"You better run, you better do what you can. Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man. You wanna be tough, better do what you can. So beat it, but you wanna be bad. Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it. No one wants to be defeated. Showin' how funky and strong is your fight. It doesn't matter who's wrong or right. Just beat it, beat it..." Singing to myself, I strut around, gathering some fresh clothes to change into.

 

Ambling into my bathroom, I toss my towel on the closed toilet seat then walk over to the mirror to get a good look at my reflection. Scratching under my chin, I groan. I look like a damn wilderness man. I seriously need to shave. Maybe, maybe I can do it now and surprise berry. Yeah, that could work. Grabbing some shaving gel and the blade Quatro I love to use, I get to work on taming that jungle growing on my face...

 

 

In twenty minutes flat I'm completely cleaned up feeling the smoothness of my face. Turning my head to the side to examine my work, I smile triumphantly moving over to the shower to turn the temperature on warm. Getting in with my navy blue swimming trunks, I stand under the lukewarm water shutting my eyes and allowing it to fall on my back as my thoughts take over again.

 

Ok, so honestly, I know I had every intension of not pursuing berry and I'm really thinking of sticking to that but, but it's going to be hard. I'm really just worried about the album I need to head into the studio to work on. I've been so comfortable with just being the business man and CEO of my company that sometimes I feel like the performer side of me is a little rusty. I'm sure I can overcome that. All I need is my piano and a stage. Yeah, you never forget how to entertain...

 

Inhaling sharply, my thoughts are interrupted as my eyes shoot open when I feel a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist, causing my heartbeat to significantly speed up.

What the fuck?

"What the..." Spinning around, I wipe some water out of my eyes zooming in on whoever is in the damn shower with me.

Gasping slightly, I suck in air when I realize I was holding my breath. "Oh my fucking god." I grab my chest, heaving and leaning forward, feeling like my heart is about to jump out of my chest.

Regaining my normal breathing, I lift my head to stare into a pair of familiar hazels, my blues shining inquisitively. "Jahzara?" I choke out, cocking my head to the side. "What the fuck are you doing?" I hiss, still a little jumpy. "You scared the shit out of me...." I drift off. "Oh.my.fucking.god..." I whisper this time, swallowing hard...

Why the hell is she just standing there looking at me all sexy and shit?

Wait, Zara's in the shower with me. Something about this picture is off.

Did I step into an alternate reality?

"Zara why are you..." And just like that, my words are cut short when she lunges into my arms, pressing our lips together. Backing up into the wall, I grip her waist tightly, trying to push her off but instead, she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me down. Dear god, she's lost her damn mind, but, but jesus her lips are so fucking soft....no, no wait. Wait. Stop!

"Berr...." I'm silenced again when she shoves her tongue into my mouth and down my throat.

No! Hold on! This is all too fast for even me. Fuck, what's going on?

"Stop...Zara...Zara stop!" I belt, pushing her off me, watching as she stumbles back.

 

 

She's still in her red bikini thank god. If she was naked, I'm not sure I could muster up any rational thoughts to even think about stopping her attacks.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Have you lost your damn mind?" I inquire, breathing heavily.

"I...I...I was...I mean..." Bowing her head, she begins fiddling with her nails. Oh no not this shit again.

"Berry what are you doing in here? What if I was nude or something?" I ask, moving from under the shower and wrapping my arms across my chest.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before Justin." She smirks, her eyes clouded over with lust.

Frowning, I raise one eyebrow as I study her form closely. "What's wrong with you?" I ask incredulously. "This isn't like you."

Wait, why the fuck am I complaining? This isn't me at all. She's doing something I never thought she'd do in my wildest dreams. She's, she's giving herself to me and I'm rejecting her. Way to go Timberlake. Maybe I wouldn't object if I thought it was natural but it's just...not.

"I, god I'm sorry Justin. I've just been thinking about everything, everything you said and, and. You were right you know? And, and I was thinking and I was wondering why can't we just say fuck it? Just say fuck it all and just go for it. I'm so tired of these games. I'm so tired of just everything. I've missed you so much. I'm so fucking sorry for everything we've been through, everything I said. I guess when you told me how you felt downstairs it just set off all these thoughts and emotions in me. I tried to suppress them, but before I could even stop myself I was in here, wondering what the fuck I was doing but I couldn't stop Ju. I couldn't stop myself. I went from getting in the shower myself to ending up in here with you. I had to see you, to feel you to just...at least kiss you. I'm so sorry...I'm so, so sorry..." She confesses, trailing off, her eyes glazed with tears.

Wow...

Still eyeing her, I drop my defenses and move towards her. It's strange how the world turns on you and drops these bombs when you least expect it.

 

 

Smiling, I bend my head, arching my brows before I grab her face and pull her towards me. "I don't know what the fuck just happened, but, I've forgiven you a long time ago and, and I zoned out through half your speech but only because I'm a little shocked right now with your aggressiveness and outburst. I mean, you just popped out of nowhere and nearly gave me a heart attack. I got most of what you said down though." I grin, watching her let out a sigh of relief. "But I need you to promise me one thing." I quickly add.

"What's that?" Her tone is soft and unsure.

"When we go out later with Trace and Yolanda, you and I need to have a one on one and talk about some things. It's ok now that Malcolm is going to be fine." I explain.

"Ok, I promise." Zara speaks confidently and I nod, thankful that she's willing to get some things out in the open.

 

 

"So..." I say shyly, leaping over topics. "Does that mean you're my chocolate covered strawberry again?" I ask, a bashful smile on my face.

"I always was Ju. I'm so sorry. I really am and..." I watch as she breathes deeply.

"And what?" I probe, searching her eyes, trying to read her expression.

"I...I love you Ju." Zara speaks softly. "I finally said it....oh my god." She whispers in bewilderment.

"Wh...what?" I stutter, incomprehensively. Na, I didn't hear right. I couldn't have. That's just impossible...

"I love you...I love you so much it hurts. But, strangely I'm ok with that. I just, can't really keep it in anymore." She smiles, causing a chain reaction in me.

"Are you for real?" I enquire, not really knowing what the fuck to say or how to react. How do you react to something like that? I know I'm being a pussy ass bitch right now but shit, I have a good reason. What the hell? This is something so sudden and unbelievable I'm having a hard time accepting the reality of the situation.

"I'm not too late am I?" her face now laced with worry.

"No...no...god no. You know I love you too." I quickly respond, embracing her in my arms. "jesus, I can't believe this is happening." I mutter, sill not fully there. She just did a 180 on me...

"I can..." Zara mumbles, shivering in my hold. It's then I realize that we're in the shower, half-naked.

Awkward....

"Are you cold? You should probably get out and wrap a towel around you. I'll be out soon." I suggest, rubbing her arms to create some warmth.

"I'm fine. I mean, I was thinking that maybe...you could warm me up or something. You know if you wanted to..." She says shyly, avoiding eye contact.

My orbs grow wide when realization hits me with what she's saying. "Jahzara Gilmore, are you giving me an invitation to..."

"You're right I should go." She interjects, moving away from me and heading for the glass doors of the shower but I stop her, cornering her.

"Are you sure?" I drawl lazily.

"No." She replies nervously. "But, fuck it." She adds, smiling before she pulls me down into a kiss.

And I'm speechless...

She's a little closet freak...I knew it!

Now that's something I'll never protest to.

 

 

Groaning into the kiss, I pull berry with me until we're under the warm water, hoping that will help her slightly trembling form. Relaxing a bit, she sighs with relief.

Snaking my tongue out, I nibble slightly on her bottom lip asking for access and she parts her lips granting me entrance. Passing my hands through her drenched curls, I tense when her hands graze down my waist, passing over my hardening erection. Shit, she's driving me insane right now. I can't even believe this is happening. Am I dreaming? Is this heaven?

Ok that was lame but... "Damn." I mutter, as she sucks hungrily on my lips, her hands passing over my chin and mouth region.

Breaking the kiss, she looks up at me, still sliding her palms over my shaven face. "It's so smooth. You look so different now....younger. I like it." She coos, kissing under my chin before she brings her lips to mine again.

Grinning brightly, I back her against the moist wall, lifting one of her legs around my waist as she begins groping at any available flesh on me. Releasing a low growl, I move my hands to her back, slowly untying the strings of her top and allowing it to fall in a heap on the tiled shower floor, exposing her round, supple, caramel coated breasts for my viewing pleasure. I can't help but lick my lips with how turned on I'm getting, instantly leaning down to suck one of her chocolate colored nipples into my mouth. Whimpering, her nails graze down my arms causing me to shudder lightly....

And you know what? Fuck all my doubts on how possibly wrong this is, because it's really not. In my opinion, things couldn't be more perfect, so I'm just going to ignore all my supposed rational thoughts screaming out at me...

 

****

 

Oh my god, what am I doing?

I remember Justin telling me how he felt in Trace's kitchen. I remember heading up to my guestroom soon after to get ready for our afternoon outing. Then I remember my thoughts being completely engulfed in the fact that Justin told me he ‘loved me' yet again. I thought the first time was bad, but this definitely took things to new heights. I guess I just snapped. I've been fighting this for so long. I've been neglecting my feelings for so long because I was scared. But then I thought of all the things Trace told me. And I know he's right. Justin isn't like Christian and I must have been blind not to see it. This isn't how I planned out Justin and I getting back on good terms. I think this works out better. I thought we might maybe start over as friends but fuck it. I'm skipping all the strangers and awkwardness phase. I've finally just given up fighting.

 

I think that's what led me into Justin's room. I had to see him. I had to have him. I don't care anymore. I don't even care too much about Jeremy. He's been really controlling and jealous lately. Besides Trace was right again. I could never love Jeremy the way I love Justin. My feelings were conflicted and I thought Jeremy could save me from myself and my destructive nature, but I was wrong. I was complacent with him. He's not perfect but he was good to me. But now, now I'm thinking I might have made a mistake.

 

Now, I'm realizing that if I can willingly cheat on my boyfriend and not feel any guilt or remorse then maybe we shouldn't be together anymore. Maybe, I should just take Trace's advice and break up with Jeremy, make a mends with Christian and my past, and work on developing a relationship with Ju. Yeah, I figured all that out when I was in my room a while ago. That's pretty crazy, but the whole reality of not seeing Justin for over a month and realizing that I'm losing him was just the slap I needed to wake me up....

 

"Berry?" Justin whispers, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" Breathing heavily, I gaze into his sparkling blues watching as he gives me a comical glare.

"You just stopped kissing me and were staring off into space. Are you alright? You want me to stop?" He asks, as my eyes dart around the large blue and white tilted shower. Is he crazy? I don't ever want him to stop!

Looking down at my heaving chest, I watch as my breasts rub against his bare torso with every breath I take. He's frozen under my touch, his intake of air short and sharp. But, he's still staring at me worried - concerned with why I'm so unresponsive. "No, I just had a moment." I smile, leaning in to kiss him deep and slow.

"Ok, but I really think maybe we should..." choking on his words when I graze his erection with my thigh, I giggle before dropping my hands to fiddle with the strings of his swimming trunks. Why was he even in here with them in the first place? Justin can be so weird sometimes.

"Can we speed this up Ju? I'm so horny you wouldn't believe." I profess, watching as Justin rips away from me, dropping my leg from around his waist in the process.

"Ok, who are you and what have you done with Zara?" He fakes a serious tone, but his eyes are filled with pure mischief.

"You're so full of shit Justin." I laugh.

"I never get tired of hearing you say that." He grins, turning up the temperature on the shower dial. Moving back to me he smirks, passing his hands over his head of damp hair. He's really allowed his golden brown hair to grow out since he's been gone. It's practically curling again with how long it is. "I need to cut my hair." He suddenly voices, reading my mind.

"I think it's sexy. You haven't worn your hair like that in ages." I admit.

"With good reason. It's a fucking pain to tame and maintain." He chuckles.

 

 

Wait, why did we stop making out?

"Justinnnnnnnn..." I suddenly start to whine, fidgeting and feeling exposed.

"What?" He inquires innocently, his eyes widening.

"You're stalling!" I whine again, deciding to take matters into my own hands.

"This is so strange." Justin laughs uncomfortably. "I mean, you're in the fucking shower with me berry, practically naked. Honestly, I'm not sure how to really react."

"I can help with that." I state nonchalantly. Walking up to him, I untie the strings of his trunks, putting my fingers in the waistband to pull them down his slender waist and to his feet, watching as he kicks them off and his erection springs to life out of its confinements.

 

 

Standing to my feet, I kiss his bare chest and neck then I smile seductively at him before pulling off my bikini bottoms since he's just standing there like a ‘deer caught in headlights'. Men.

Fully naked, I step under the shower to warm myself up a bit when he doesn't budge. Justin is still just standing, watching me, gawking, blinking slowly, licking his lips, panting....

"What's wrong with you Justin?" I giggle at the fact that he's now the one zoned out.

"I can't move." He half-jokes.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" I laugh out loud. He can do just about anything he wants to me right now but, he's acting all shy and scared like some virgin. I'm completely vulnerable and he does nothing.

"I can't breathe." He whispers this time, his eyes shamelessly roaming over my naked frame, examining me closely. "Zara you're naked. You're very naked and very wet..." he says matter-of-fact, wriggling his eyebrows and I roll my eyes. I can't help it. It's not long before I burst into a fit of giggles. This is hilarious. I'm not letting him forget this one. God, the look on his face is fear mixed with excitement and I don't know what else.

It's cute.

He's cute.

Now frowning, Justin finally moves, coming under the shower with me. "Are you laughing at me?" he says saucily. "That's not funny. I feel kind of paralyzed." He pouts.

"You're not. You seem fine to me." I gesture to his member - thick, throbbing and poking at my butt now.

"You're right." He growls in my ears, wrapping his arms around me from behind and leaning down to kiss my neck as I relax against his hold.

"So, are you going to fix our little problem?" I probe.

"Uh huh." Justin mutters, kissing and nibbling on my neck then earlobe mindlessly.

I turn around to face him still in his arms as he backs us up against the wall, leaning down to kiss me.

Smiling into the kiss, I gasp as he effortlessly hoists me off the floor, wrapping my legs snuggly around his slim waist and pressing my back into the wall for support - my center burning as my whole body quivers in anticipation. Oh my god, he lifted me up. I didn't even know that was possible.

"You're definitely losing too much weight. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to do that a few months ago." Justin mumbles against my lips, not giving me a chance to respond as he shoves his tongue down my throat. Moaning into the kiss, I just shrug, ignoring his statement and allowing rapture to take over. "I promise next time, we'll go the whole nine yards and I'll go slow, taking my time with you..." He rambles out softly, his voice raspy as he positions himself at my entrance.

 

 

Before I get a chance to ask what he means, my breath and voice lodges in my throat when he swiftly slides into me without warning, gripping my waist tightly and stretching my walls, eliciting a guttural moan from me before I spit out profanities. God, he's a perfect fit. This all just feels...amazing...

"Shit." Justin hisses, his breathing choppy as he sets his pace; his thrusts are slow and powerful as he bites his lips, gazing into my eyes - his orbs masked over with a mixture of emotions.

I think we're both aware of how the other person presently feels. Nothing really needs to be said at this perfect moment in time...

Swallowing hard, I wrap my arms around his neck for support, getting lost in what he's doing to me. My insides are already on fire as Justin works us both into submission, allowing a pleasurable bliss to empower us mixed with all our built up passion and emotions...

In a way, I didn't see this coming.

I never expected things to happen like this; but maybe it's a good thing.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it's a fabulously fantastic thing and certainly a turning point for the both of us...

 

****

Quote by: Unknown.

Song credits: Beat it by Michael Jackson

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story