November...

Five days later...

Early Saturday Afternoon...

 

 

Some Fun And A Reunion

 

 

"A family is a circle of strength and love and is felt between two or more persons who feel a deep bond with each other that's not always blood related. With every union, the circle will grow, with every fun moment and joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger." - unknown.

 

 

 

- Flashback -

 

"I don't want to do that Christian oh my god!" I giggle while trying to get away from him.

"Oh come on girl, you know you want to." He laughs out loud.

"No, no I'm not doing it." I snicker but my giggles die in my throat when I note how serious he suddenly becomes. His smile quickly fades and he's just staring at me as he pins me against the wall of his bedroom.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I continue to glare at him wondering what his next move is going to be. "Come on ‘Angel eyes' that's pretty fucked up when a guy has to beg his own girlfriend for sex." He spits out harshly, startling me.

"What? No Chris it's not that I just..."

"Couples are supposed to try new things. How do you know if you'll like it or not unless you try it?" He questions before dipping his head to kiss my neck lightly.

"I...I'm just saying..."

"Shhh...don't say anything, just let me do all the work ok Angel?" He whispers, and I lose my voice the moment his soft lips connect to mine. Sure I'm nervous and maybe a bit fearful of what he has in store and swimming through his mind but I mean I trust him so...so it's ok right? I love him and I have nothing to worry about. Yeap, absolutely nothing to worry about...

 

- End of Flashback -

 

 

"Zara? Zara! Berry wake up woman!"

"What?" Jumping up in my seat, I grip my chest as I heave feeling my heart pounding fiercely against my ribcage. Fluttering my eyes open, I stare around in confusion. "Oh my god...what's going on?" I frantically look around until I land on a pair of bright blues dancing with worry. "Ju what's wrong?"

"I've been trying to wake your ass up for the past minute." Justin voices while staring at me oddly. "Are you ok?"

"What? Huh?" I'm still a little flabbergasted.

"You were moaning ‘stop' in your sleep like something or someone was scaring you or hurting you or something." He explains and I simply let out a sigh of relief before I rest back in my leather seat.

"No, no I'm ok. Just had a weird dream." I assure him trying to catch my breath.

"Are you sure? Because..."

"I'm fine Ju, really." I cut him off before staring out the window and tuning him out and his disbelieving glares.

 

 

Well, incase you were wondering, we're airborne right now, quaintly situated in Justin's private jet, being whisked away to his hometown in Tennessee where I get to meet the family. God, I've been jumpy the entire day. I woke up with a start this morning and my mind has been looming with all these deranged thoughts.

Not to mention that Malcolm has been treating me funny ever since the night of our little argument about Aunt Patrice and Christian. Since that night, I've also been having these weird dreams of past events and memories I've shared with Christian too. I guess when Malcolm forced me to talk about it all these memories of him were unlocked and brought back up to the surface.

It wasn't easy coming up with a lie for Malcolm to believe but I did the best I could. I told him that the only reason I called Patrice was to inform her of what happened to him since he got shot. Even though she's our estranged aunt, she deserves to know about these life and death situations. He sort of understood but couldn't get over the Christian part.

I didn't really lie about that part; just sugar coated it by withholding information. I explained that I needed to put my past to rest and in order to move on with my life and heal myself I had to face Christian eventually. Sure, Malcolm was bugging over why after all these years I wanted this, but I made him understand that I only now feel strong enough and ready to deal with all of this. Yeah, I got his blessing and he apologized for being so nosy and overprotective but he does have a good reason to be.

We're all each other has left and I can understand why he wants to hold on to me, but I made sure to explain that he didn't have to smother me in the process and a little space to just do me would be nice.

We were ok after that for the most part, until I mentioned my trip with Justin. Then, he completely shut me out and diverted all of his attention to a nervous Yolanda.

That was the end of our night because I didn't stick around to try and get him to listen. I was more concerned with calling Justin back so I simply retreated to my room.

Now, today, the most I got from my loving brother was a ‘safe flight, be careful and keep Justin at a distance'.

I almost caved and told him Justin and I were together, but, I'm looking for the right time to delicately break the news to him. I'm going to have to tell him before we ‘go public' about our relationship else he'll freak out if he finds out from the media and not his baby sister.

Yeah, life is still good though...well, until I meet Justin's family. Then, then I'm not so sure how great my life is going to be...

 

 

"You know, I'm pretty sure, with the way you're staring out of that window, you're wishing you could jump out of this jet right this second huh? To save you from what you think is a death sentence that fate has bestowed upon you by meeting my family." Justin spits, snapping me back to reality. I don't miss the sarcasm in his voice either.

Oh, I wish Trace or Yol was here. Shit, I wish anyone was here, even Mike and Lonnie but since Justin's going home, he's never needed his bodyguards in his hometown before. It is where he grew up after all and can just be himself out of the public's eye. Being stuck in this big ass Jet with only him and the pilot is not making this any easier for me.

"I...Ju I..."

"Berry, please try to just, calm down some. You have no reason to be so jumpy baby. Everything is going to work out great. We're going for thanksgiving, we're staying for ten days and then it's back home. No pressure. And we're not thinking of work or any related work issues until we get back home."

I feel so bad right now. Justin is trying so hard to make things seem ok and comfort me but he's making me more nervous. Shit, I feel nauseous too and that can't be a good sign. Still I need to try goddamn it. "Ok, ok I'm good really." I sigh, finally gazing into his blues that are masked with uncertainty.

"Yeah? I know you're lying but I'm still happy you're at least trying." He beams, before snaking his hands through my curls.

"Uh huh." I smile lightly before I unbuckle my seat belt to stand. Shimmying out of my window seat and into the isle, I head to the back of the jet where the bar is situated.

It's not long before Justin joins me back there with a bemused expression on his face. "Are you going to drown your nerves and fears in alcohol?" He questions while arching a brow.

"Maybe." I challenge him.

"I don't think you want my family to meet you for the first time when you're intoxicated Zara." He suggests, grinning like an idiot.

"Oh Ju, one drink never hurt anyone." I snicker before pulling out a glass and a bottle of scotch. Pulling off the cork, I pour some of the substance into the glass before I place the bottle back down.

"You know, I can think of another way to calm your nerves some and give you that lazy, laid back feeling that I'm sure you wish you had right now." He whispers close to my ears while eyeing my glass of whiskey.

"Really?" I inquire before gripping the glass tightly and tilting my head to throw back the substance. Cringing when the liquid stings the back of my throat, I turn to stare at an amused Justin who's shaking his head at my antics.

Shrugging, I go to pour myself another glass but he stops me by gripping my arms and pulling me away from the bar and into his embrace.

"Yes really." He whispers again causing me to snort with laughter.

"Why are you whispering Justin? We're the only ones here up thousands of feet in the air." I remind him but he doesn't seem to care.

Gazing down at me with a smirk on his cute face, he snakes his hands around my waist, gripping a chunk of my yellow floral pattered dress in his palms. Pressing our bodies firmly together, he leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips before he pulls away to speak. "Like I was saying..." he continues. "Ever had sex in a jet before?" He inquires with a large cocky grin on his face and my mouth gapes open in shock.

"Oh my god...what?" I cry out completely stunned.

"You heard me berry, don't even act like you didn't." He winks, pressing his jeans clad lower half into me, allowing me to feel how turned on he's already getting.

Gasping, I just gaze at him in amazement. "Just the thought of what you suggested is making you horny huh?" I smirk up at him, watching how his brows furrow slightly.

"Don't get cute with me woman. I'm serious."

"Well, to answer your question, no I haven't had sex in a jet before Ju. And to answer the next question I'm sure you're going to ask...hell yes, I'd love to experience it...now in fact." I beam, catching him off guard.

Ah yes, it's his turn to glare at me wide-eyed in shock now.

 

 

Before he can find his voice to respond, I easily lean up to capture his lips with mine in an intense kiss. He doesn't waste any time in responding either, instantly deepening the kiss as he snakes his tongue out to invade my insides.

Moaning, I latch my arms around his neck tickling the back of the base of his head with my fingertips and feeling him shudder against me. I know that's one of his weak spots even if he tries to hide it.

Backing us up to behind the large bar, Justin pushes me against the counter before gluing his body with mine. Breaking our kiss, I look up at him, noting how his blues darken with lust. "Justin, we're not doing this here in the open on the bar are we?" I ask in confusion.

"Why not? No one is here, I'm not taking you in the bathroom because it's not big enough and the pilot would have to stop flying the jet and walk out of the cockpit to see us and we both know that's not happening...so what's your excuse?" He replies smartly before he grips my waist and hoists me up to sit on the counter in one swift motion.

Gasping, I open my mouth to protest, but my voice fades into a light moan when he bends his head to the side and dips in to nibble on my neck. "Oh my god Ju, you're crazy." I force out as he fits himself snuggly between my legs.

"Only for you babe."

"And a perv." I giggle as my hands begin roaming over his blue shirt before I undo all the buttons and yank it open to graze my fingers over his bare, hard, firm, succulent abs.

"Don't you just love that you bring out the best in me?" He growls before pulling away to glare at me with a knowing smile.

Grinning for him, I allow my hands to roam south until they get to where his belt is buckled. He's silent as I undo his belt and then unbutton and unzip his jeans. He's just eyeing my every move closely as he usually does. Yeah, he's a perv.

"Berry..." he whispers softly snapping me out of my trance.

"Hmm?" I reply, as my vision remains locked on the bulge in his jeans. Swallowing hard, I lick my lips as a million thoughts start circulating in my mind.

Gripping me under my thighs, he yanks me to the edge of the counter then snakes his hands under my dress to grope at my flesh and my underwear. When he doesn't answer, I rip my eyes away from his southern region to stare at his facial expressions.

He simply pulls off my panty and tosses it to the side before wrapping my legs around his slim waist and I'm still just staring.

"Justin...what's wrong?" I coo, touching his cheek with my palm. Gazing into my hazels, he blinks a few times before he leans in and kisses me gently on the lips.

"Nothing..." he mutters while I help him to push down his jeans and boxers.

I can feel my heartbeat increase and my entire body is twitching with anticipation. Damn we really are crazy to be doing this here right now, but I don't care.

I know there's something bothering him, his reticence isn't going unnoticed.

Still, I'm sidetracked when his erection springs to life out of it's confinements, thick, long and dripping with pre cum. And my thoughts just clouded over...

Smiling slyly, I use one of my free hands to grip his shaft, loving the sound of his groans of pleasure. "No teasing berry..." he says in a husky tone before he finds my lips and pulls me into another steamy kiss. Pulling my hand away from him, I latch my arms around his shoulders as he dips two of his fingers into me without warning to make sure I'm ready for him. "Goddamn you're dripping." Justin moans as he flicks my clit with his fingertips before he grips his dick and positions himself at my entrance.

Sucking on his bottom lip, I arch my back slightly when he presses the tip of his head at my entrance. Pushing away from me, he uses his other free hand to bring down the straps of my dress from over my shoulder, exposing my breasts for his viewing pleasure. "You know berry..." he begins in a hushed tone before he bends down to kiss my mounds and I'm just holding my breath, craving to feel him inside of me this very second. Yeah, I got it bad, no doubt about that. "I love you so much and..."

Gasping, my eyes widen when he suddenly and swiftly slides into me, his voice fading into a low growl. "Oh my god..." I moan in pleasure, as he pushes all the way in before he pulls back out almost completely. His thrusts are torturously long and slow making me want to scream out in frustration.

"I'd...I'd do just about anything for you and to keep you a part of my life...but...I don't ever...want to lose you." He states, and where exactly is he going with this?

"Shit Ju, I love you too but less talking and more moving..." I mumble as I wriggle my hips for him to move faster but he still keeps his slow pace, thrusting in and out of me, stretching my walls and hitting my spot each time. "Ugh god..." I groan while throwing my head back and shutting my eyes tightly.

"Fuck!" Justin hisses as he grips my hips and picks up speed, not able to contain his self any longer.

"Mmm yes...faster Ju." I moan, fluttering my eyes open to stare at him. He's biting the corner of his bottom lip as he smirks at me.

"Don't you want this to last?" he chuckles, but increases his pace nonetheless, pushing in and pulling out of me over and over again.

"Yes...No...shit just make me cum." I order, grinding my hips into his own, matching his rhythm.

"You're such a little freak." He pants, now literally fucking me as our hips slam together with each powerful thrust he makes - our bodies gyrating.

"I'm your little freak." I retort with a giggle, pulling him down into a kiss before I push him away abruptly when a thought crosses my mind. "Wait stop!" I suddenly belt, watching how Justin's face contorts into a pained frown.

"What? Hell Na..." He protests, still sliding in and out of my slickness, emitting another moan from me. I can feel my stomach tightening as he continues to move inside of me skillfully but I'm not ready for my orgasm just yet.

"No, no stop Ju!" I belt, before pushing at his chest...pushing him completely off of me as my legs drop from around his waist.

"Jesus berry...what the fuck is wrong now?" he grunts as he slides out, wiping at his face where a light coat of sweat starts to form.

"No wait..." I begin, hopping off the counter. Leaning up to kiss him, I turn around and push my body against his, hoping he'll get the hint.

"You...want it from the back?" The innocent, almost shy tone in his voice is too cute for words.

"Uh huh." I giggle giddily before we hear the pilot's voice filter through the intercom system.

He says something about he hopes that we're enjoying our flight and to buckle our seatbelts because we've begun our decent over Tennessee and will be landing soon.

I'm ignoring his nasally voice because Justin just bunched up my dress and grabbed my ass, ramming into me from behind without notice, causing me to fly forward and release a high pitched scream. His hand instantly finds my mouth stifling my cries as his body leans over mine to whisper in my ears, my breasts pressing against the cool surface of the counter.

"Shhh, don't make the pilot come out here because he thinks you're dying berry. The jet has autopilot you know." Justin snickers as he twitches and pulses deep inside of me. Breathing hard, I nod and shake my hips slightly then push into him hearing him release a throaty groan before he rises up to straighten his posture. "Ok, we need to get buckled up soon so..." My eyes widen when Justin braces himself and starts fucking the shit out of me. He releases the hold he has on my mouth and my jaw hangs open as air lodges in my throat. My palms flatten on the surface of the counter and I hold on for dear life as he continues moving in and out of me with hard long thrusts, going deeper than before because of his new position. I've completely lost my voice and I can feel my orgasm coiling in the pit of my stomach, rapidly coming to the surface.

He's groaning and panting as he pounds into me and I know he's close too. Shit, this is...unreal right now but I'm loving every minute of it. His grip on my waist keeps tightening until I can feel his fingers digging into my skin as he keeps up his now rapid pace, pushing us both over the edge...

"Oh my god...Ju I'm gonna..." but my voice fades off into a guttural moan and I begin to jerk as my orgasm laves my body and my walls constrict around him, stifling him.

"Shit..." Justin grunts, leaning over until his mouth is right next to my ear and he whispers all these dirty phrases to me until his body goes rigid and he thrusts a few more times before completely letting go, releasing his juices deep within me. "Goddamn berry."

I'm gasping for air right now, heaving as my head drops forward and my eyes shut tight, relishing in the aftershock of my eruption. Justin instinctively wraps his arms around my stomach, smoothing his palms up to my breasts and tweaking my nipples slightly causing me to squirm.

 

 

"Do you feel that?" He whispers in a raspy tone and I just shake my head ‘no', still too high to really speak. "The jet's descending...baby we need to fasten our seat belts." He explains before he pulls me up with him off of the counter.

"Uh...now?" I whine in a grainy voice.

"Yes Zara, now." He chuckles lightly before sliding out of me and I whimper.

"Fine." I mutter, before moving away from him to grab my underwear from where he tossed it earlier. When I get it, I easily slip it back on and turn around to face him watching at he tucks himself back into his boxers and brings up his jeans, zipping and pinning it up. Fixing his shirt and his belt, he winks for me before he pulls me into his embrace and gives me a hard kiss on my lips.

"You're amazing you know that?" Justin beams, while fixing the straps of my dress and shifting some hair out of my eyes.

"You too crazy man." I snicker while ruffling his untamed curls.

"Hey!" He whines, ducking away from my hands then attempting to fix his unruly hair.

"Ju, can we freshen up first before we head over to your family house?" I inquire hopefully.

"Yeah sure no problem." He quickly replies with a boyish grin on his face.

Pulling me along with him back to our seats, we easily sit down and buckle up before looking out the window at good ole Tennessee.

Oh god, my nerves are back again. Can I really do this? I'm not sure. "I can do this..." I mumble to myself, sighing when I see the bright smile on Justin's face when the airport comes into view. Oh god, I really can't do this.

"I can't wait to see my mom." He says excitedly while bounding up and down in his seat like a child. Turning to look at me, he grips my hand in his tightly, giving me a reassuring smile. "She's going to love you berry, I promise." And just like that, his attention is back out the window, anticipating the moment when the wheels touch that pavement and we're out of this jet and on our way to his childhood home.

My heart just skipped a beat. It does that a lot when I'm nervous to the point of passing out.

Ok, so maybe this is not so bad considering what just happened moments earlier and I'm still on a sort of lazy high, but, eventually it's going to wear off and then, I'm going to be panicking. But, I said I would try to ride this out right? Right...so, here goes nothing. No pain no gain.

 

****

Memphis, Tennessee

 

I wish she wasn't so jumpy. I mean, it's just my family for crying out loud. Her anxiousness is actually making me nervous and it's annoying as fuck.

I love Zara, I really do, but god do I want to strangle her and shake her and tell her to lighten up! Why is she always so fretful? I mean really, why? It's just my family. She's making a big deal out of nothing. I'm betting that when we get back to Florida she's going to say how she overreacted and she was freaking out over nothing.

We landed a few hours ago and the only reason why I didn't have my mom and dad meet us at the airport was because I'm pretty sure that Zara would have had a heart attack on the spot if they were the first faces she saw when she got off the jet.

You know, it's kind of funny. Here I am all cool, calm, collected and ecstatic to be home and here Zara is all panicked and terrified like the world's about to end. I can't really blame her. I get the same way around her brother but my case is still different.

We're driving to Millington now to the house I had built not too far away from my family home so berry and I can freshen up and change before heading over to meet the 'Timberlake and Harless clan'.

We need that shower after the activities that took place on my jet earlier. Not that I'm complaining. In fact, I have a smug smile on my face right now by the memory. Really, I don't see why we can't just head home, meet my folks and shower once we get settled in. I only agreed with Zara so I could use it as and excuse for us to work out again if you catch my drift. Yeah, I'm addicted to having sex all because of Zara. We don't have it nearly as often as I'd like either. I'm thinking about changing that...I mean we're vibrant young people, plus I heard it's a great form of exercise. Ok, I sound lame so sue me, I can't help it. Every time I look at her, I want to jump her. That, in my eyes, is completely healthy. She is my girlfriend after all. Maybe I just need to shut up about that now.

 

 

It's been silent in this ride ever since we left the airport and hoped into my Mercedes that was waiting for me in the parking lot. Zara is just staring out of the window at the vast expanse of trees and road, not saying anything but maybe screaming ‘help or murder' in her mind. I wouldn't put it past her.

Looking over at her, I just sigh before I divert my attention back to the street and my driving. Fixing my seat belt, I adjust my posture when I notice the sign to turn into my neighborhood coming up. Well, this is it.

"Almost there Zara." I voice, my eyes flitting over her frame as she takes in a deep breath then exhales loudly. "Berry, you'll be fine." I say in a comforting tone. I'm really trying here, I hope she sees that.

Finally turning into my neighborhood, a sense of elation washes over me as childhood memories and past experiences flood my mind from simply driving down these familiar streets.

On our way to my house, I horn and wave at a few of the residents who I recognize knowing that the entire place is going to be buzzing now that I'm home for thanksgiving. Yeah, this should be fun. At least Zara's not sinking down in her seat and trying to hide from the outside world. She seems to be more in awe, maybe a little intrigued as she's just staring at her new environment and surroundings. Maybe things are looking up after all. I hope so.

 

 

Pulling down at the end of the street that leads up to my house, I frown when I notice the amount of vehicles parked along the sidewalk all the way up to the gates of my estate. Oh god, please tell me my mother didn't...glancing through the already open gates, I note the many familiar cars parked in my driveway and I just know, my mom is behind this.

She must have guessed I'd be coming here first and decided to surprise me, well greet me is more like it because the cars give any intent of a surprise away.

Slowly driving though the black, open, metal gates, I hear Zara gasp because she knows what's waiting for us behind those doors. All I can do right now is pat her leg reassuringly because I'm a little nervous to see all of my family members and close friends in one place ready to pounce on us the minute we come into sight.

Parking in front of the steps that lead up to the front door, I kill the engine and unlock the doors before looking over at Zara. She's looking right at me with a worried expression on her face as her brows knit in bewilderment. "I guess they're really anxious to see us huh?" I muse but she doesn't laugh or even crack a smile. "Ok, let's get this over with." I suggest before swinging my door open and hopping out of the ride.

Moving around to Zara's side, I open her door and help her out, gripping her hand tightly in mines as we cautiously head up the stairs and to the front door. We'll come back for our luggage later. Right now, I need berry to conquer her fears if we're going to get through this next week and a half.

Taking in a deep breath, I pull her rigid form against my chest and kiss her forehead before I move back and place my hand on the door knob.

 

 

Before I can even twist the handle, the front door suddenly swings open and in the blink of an eye, I'm blinded by a slender form with big sun kissed curls, squeezing the air right out of my lungs with a tight hug.

Coughing loudly, I wrap my arms around the person as a laugh bubbles up in my throat and spills out of my lips. "Ma? Mom you're killing me." I joke since she has a death grip around me.

"Oh god...my baby! I've missed you so much!" She coos in her southern twang before she finally pulls away to look at me. "Look at you Justin! You look so handsome, healthy and nice." She beams proudly. "And your hair! Are you growing it out again?" She asks in a shocked manner before her hands dive into it to try and tame it.

"Good to see you too Ma. I've missed you." I drawl while leaning in to place a delicate kiss on her cheek.

"Oh I'm so happy you're home baby." She gushes then turns her head to the side and a light ‘oh' escapes her lips.

Following her line of sight, I cringe slightly. Shit, I almost forgot about Zara when my mother bum-rushed me. God, Zara looks terrified too. "And mom..." I quickly step in when I see her moving over to Zara completely forgetting about me. See, I knew they would forget I even existed the moment they meet berry. "This is Jahzara." I finally voice while my mother busts into a warm smile.

"Jahzara! Oh honey I've heard so many good things about you. It's nice to finally meet you!" Mom grins before pulling berry into a hug.

I have to stifle my laughter because Zara's eyes are damn near bulging out of her sockets by my mom's warm gesture. Poor thing.

When my mom pulls away, I stuff my hands into my jeans pockets and nod for berry to speak. I think she's hyperventilating or something.

"Uh...um it's...it's nice to meet you too Mrs. Harless." She stutters. She's too cute.

"Girl call me Lynn or mom if you wish. There'll be no Mrs. Harless around here."

"Oh uh ok." Zara replies nervously. Yeah my strawberry is too adorable right now. I'm not ever going to make her live this down either.

When I smile slyly for Zara she just eyes me wearily before she diverts her attention back to my mother.

"Oh god, I got so distracted because I was excited to see you all. Please, come in, It's your house Justin. Everyone else is waiting and dying to see you all." Mom utters excitedly.

Intertwining her arm with mine, my mom grips Zara's arm with her free hand and leads us into the house. On our way in, she stops abruptly and turns to berry to say something else that well, honestly shocks the both of us into an awkward silence.

"And Jahzara, sweetie, you look so thin compared to the pictures I've seen of you! Don't make the media pressure you into being something you're not ok darling? But don't worry because I'm sure Justin will take good care of you and no matter what challenges you face, you can bet he'll be here for you because I know my baby and I know he really loves you. And, I'm here if you ever need me at any time ok?" My mom coos, while squeezing Zara's hand comfortingly.

It's her way of showing her support for our relationship, but I'm not so sure how Zara's going to take it.

Berry looks like she's going to hurl and then maybe pass out from shock. Well, there's not much I can say or do except just glare at them and try to keep a pleasant smile on my face even though I want to bust into laughter so badly. Yeah, that's god ole mom for you. Gotta love her.

But I have to say, as the entire family comes into view when we enter the living room, I don't miss the warm feeling in the pit of my stomach at how amazing it feels to be home. And I'm telling you, nothing can change that feeling because there's just no place in the world like home. And that...that's a fact.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story