Next Day...Sunday

Christmas Day

In Colorado

 


Holiday Bliss

 

"Love is the expression of simplicity in emotion, the unattainable longing that comes so unexpectedly, with great subtlety and bliss." - Unknown

 

"Ok, just one more thing and we're set to go."

 

Glancing at the clock on the wall for the hundredth time since I've been in here, I sigh. I just know, berry is going to wake up soon and I'm nowhere near ready for that.

 

"Shit...uh..." Rushing around the kitchen, I grab the fork and grip the skillet I was making some hash browns in, pulling it off the fire before I shut off the stove entirely.

 

Gazing at the various pots and pans in front of me I frown when my mind draws a sudden blank. "What the hell am I doing?" I chuckle to myself like a crazy person. Maybe Zara's right, maybe I am a little crazy. I can't believe I just made her such a large breakfast.

 

Staring at my work in awe, my blues quickly flit over the hash browns, pancakes, eggs, grits and bacon strips I made as well as the French toast. "Damn, this is heart attack waiting to happen." I snicker, my head jerking up when I hear the door to the bedroom creak open.

 

"Great." I mutter, wiping my hands against my grey loose fitted sweats before I move around the cabinets, pulling out plates and glasses before I place them on the island.

 

"Ju? Justin where are you?"

 

I can hear Zara calling out to me and I think twice before replying. So much for bringing her breakfast in bed. I guess we could eat down here instead.  That's not so bad.

 

"Down here, in the kitchen!" I call out to her and it's not long before I hear her footsteps getting closer and closer. Shutting my eyes tightly, I breathe deeply trying to calm my nerves. I have no idea why I'm so nervous. This is so weird. It's only Christmas right? It's only one of my very first Christmases spent away from all of my family members shacked up in a cabin up in the mountains with the love of my life.

 

Ok, I take what I said back. It's not just Christmas. It's so much more than that.

 

Freezing solid when a pair of hands wrap around my waist from behind, I smile slightly even if she can't see me when I feel her tiptoeing, trying to see over my broad shoulders.

 

"You made breakfast." She mutters monotonously. "Oh my god Justin, you made breakfast." There's shock in her tone now but she's calm for the most part as she hugs me tightly from behind.

 

"Do you like it?" I ask, still surveying my work skeptically.

 

"I love it so much. Thank you. Oh my gosh, how is it that I didn't feel when you left my side to do this? How long have you been down here?" She whispers this time, leaning up the best she can to kiss the side of my neck lightly.

 

Smirking, I remove her arms from around my waist so I can turn around to face her. "I'm just slick like that. I haven't been down here very long." I admit. When she comes into sight my smile grows as I study her tired face and sleep filled eyes. She's wearing one of my large t-shirts which fits her like a dress with socks on her feet. "Morning sunshine, Merry Christmas." I coo, leaning down to capture her lips in a soft kiss.

 

"Mmm...Merry Christmas Ju." Zara hums against me, pulling me into her as she deepens the kiss.

 

I can't believe a simple kiss from her is all it takes to turn me on to the point where I want to jump her. "Berry stop, we need to eat."

 

"Later..." She mutters, a soft moan escaping her lips as she grips fistfuls of my white t-shirt.

 

"No, no now." I chuckle lightly, trying to push her off gently. "My hard work's not going to waste woman." I say firmly this time, finally breaking our lip-lock.

 

Giggling, she rolls her eyes and gives me a soft peck before shifting to the side to inspect my culinary skills.

 

"Damn Justin, you cooked for a full house. It's only the two of us. Where are we supposed to put it all?"

 

The moment that statement leaves her lips, she snatches a piece of bacon, popping it into her mouth and savoring the taste. Eyeing her interestingly, I instantly calm down when I see that she's enjoying it.

 

"Luckily for us, I'm starving." I wisecrack and she smacks me playfully then moves over to the refrigerator to grab a carton of juice.

 

I don't hesitate to smack her on the ass when she turns around causing her to yelp which elicits a large grin from me.

 

"You're so damn abusive." She muses.

 

"You like when I smack that ass, don't even play."

 

"And so fucking rude." She shakes her head in wonderment but I ignore her.

 

"Can we please eat? We have a long day on the slopes ahead of us." I point out. I'm actually looking forward to skiing. Most importantly, I'm looking forward to teaching berry so I can see her fall on her ass and get angry when she thinks she's not getting it. She's so damn cute when she's upset.

 

She groans unappreciatively by my comment and that only keeps the smile on my face. Oh I'm going to love this.

 

"It's not going to be bad, I promise baby. You'll like it."  I assure her as we move around the kitchen preparing our plates so we can sit to eat.

 

"You say that, but that evil smile says otherwise Justin." She points out.

 

Biting the corner of my lip I feign innocence, shrugging in the process which causes her to giggle.

 

Damn, she knows me so well...too well, but, I'm not complaining.

 

 

 

**

Hours Later...

On the Slopes

 

 

 

"Make it stop oh my god, I'm dying help!"

 

"Zara, stop being a drama queen."

 

Laughing, I drop my pole and pull my goggles up from my eyes so I can get a better view of her. She's just sprawled out sitting on the snow not even making an effort. She does look cute though in her ski jacket...all done up in her winter outfit.

 

"Baby, you can't learn how to ski on your ass." I point out, gazing around at the few people skiing some way off from where we're located. This is a very remote spot where the cabins up here are at ridiculous prices, so at least we have some privacy for the most part else we wouldn't be able to be out here without Mike.

 

"Just get up and we'll try again." When I extend my glove covered hands for her to take so I can help her up, she decides to smack my hand away, standing on her own instead. Typical Zara. She's so stubborn sometimes.

 

"Are you ok?" I chuckle when I notice the death glare she's giving me even through her goggles.

 

"I'm cold." She whines.

 

"Yes baby, that's what happens when you're on a mountain of snow." I say sarcastically which only enrages her more.

 

"Don't be a smartass Justin! I'm seriously suffering here." She pouts.

 

"Now you know how I feel when you force me to watch those chick flicks of yours." Chortling, I bend down to pick up my ski poles and hers as well which she discarded earlier when she fell. "It's really not that bad Zara. It's all about keeping your balance."

 

"I can barely ride a bike, this is not easy."

 

"Yes, it is." I counter.

 

"How so?"

 

"You're closer to the ground than on a bike." I joke.

 

"Funny Ju, real funny, are we almost done?"

 

She's a real grump when she doesn't get her way.

 

"No, at least try to get from this tree to the one down there..." I point ahead of us at the tree that's a few feet off. We're on the flat of the mountain where it's safe and beginners usually practice before they can hit the slopes. I took a few runs earlier and came back to teach Zara and we've been out here ever since.

 

It's nice out though. The wind is crisp and cool against our faces and the mountains and trees give us an amazing scenery mixed with their snow frosted tops. It's really astounding out here. It's still bright out so I'm not giving up on Zara just yet.

 

"Ugh! I don't want to do this. Black women weren't meant to ski Justin." She snaps.

 

Frowning at her comment, I shove her ski poles against her until she grabs them reluctantly. "Nice try. I'm not buying it. Now come on, I don't even have my skis on but I'll come with you." I point out.

 

"How can you...what if I lose control? You can't run in the snow, it's too deep." She explains. She has a point.

 

"Fine, I'll ski with you." With that said, I move away from her to put back on my skis. When I'm ready, I come to stand next to her with my poles in hand.

 

"Ok, now just like I taught you, there are six key steps to skiing. One, you lift and tilt your body when you're moving forward, two, right ski then left ski, three, you control your speed, four, you exhale on every turn, five, you always look ahead to see where you are going and six, you keep your rhythm constant so you don't lose control. Now, since you're new to this, we're working on your technique, so you're going to start with the first one ok? Lift your left ski, keep the ski top on the snow and your feet close together." As I explain to her, I show her by demonstrating the movement. "Then, you're going to tilt the left ski to the little toe edge and keep the ski tip on the snow and your feet close together. Then, you do the same thing with your right ski." Slowly, I show her the movement which propels me forward slightly. "Now you try."

 

Turning to face her, I wait patiently as she gives me a frustrated look but attempts my instructions nonetheless. "That's it, keep your feet close together baby." I explain.

 

"Ok for you I'm going to get it."

 

"Plant your poles in the snow and for each foot you lift, lift the opposite pole with it, that will help you move forward with the right and left skis."

 

I watch her intently as she tries it until she starts getting it, finally. "That's it! You're getting it berry keep going." I encourage her, digging my poles in the snow to follow her as she sails past the tree I pointed out earlier.

 

"Hey this is kind of...cool." She calls out, picking up a little speed.

 

"See I told you!" I voice triumphantly but then something dawns on me. "Uh berry you do remember how to stop right?" I call after her.

 

"What? Stop? Uh...No." She laughs out. "I'm good." She calls back and my eyes widen slightly before I take off after her.

 

"Zara, slow down...I taught you how to slow down."

 

"I wasn't paying attention Justin! This is fun though, I'm actually getting it, why would I want to stop yet? I'm fine! I'll just fall again or something."

 

"No...no berry if you keep gaining momentum it won't be a nice fall...goddamn it." Leaning forward, I pick up speed to go after her before she can make it to the steeper slopes. "Zara, this isn't funny!" I yell when I hear her laughing loudly. She has no idea how dangerous this shit is. So she's happy she's getting it, and that's good, but she has no idea how terribly injured she could be.

 

"Ok, Justin you can tell me how to stop now." She calls out with panic lacing her tone. Her laughs are practically nonexistent now. I guess it finally clicked how fast she's going.

 

"Hang on I'm coming." I reply.

 

"Well come faster!" She yells.

 

"The wedge Zara. Do that technique to stop. I showed it to you earlier. Point the tips of your skis together while the back ends are far apart, forming an upside-down letter V."

 

"What? But I..."

 

"Just do it!" I scream at her. Now probably wouldn't be a good time to tell her that the flat of the mountain rolls into one of the slopes.

 

"I'm trying...Justinnnnn!!!!" She shouts and my eyes grow wide when I see her drop her poles. What the fuck? Why did she do that?

 

Taking a deep breath when I feel my heart skip a beat, I focus on gaining momentum until the small gap between us starts closing as I get closer and closer to her until...

 

In one swift motion I drop my poles and speed up to her, gripping her around the waist, causing us both to lose balance as we fall, hitting the snow bed before we tumble until we come to a complete halt with Zara sprawled out on top of me, knocking the wind out of my lungs.

 

"Shit..." I gasp, gripping her waist tightly. "Hey are you ok?" I ask when I hear her breathing deeply on top of me still in a state of shock.

 

"Huh? What?" She asks in a daze looking around us. "Oh my god...thank you." She caves, hugging me tightly and I chuckle.

 

"Aw, sweetie you're ok, crisis averted." I snicker.

 

"I could have died Justin!" Zara wails. I swear, she's such a drama queen sometimes.

 

"Not likely babe. I would have never allowed that to happen." I point out, looking up at her. We're covered in snow but even then, in the cold, it's not hard to feel the heat that bounces off of us whenever we're close like this. Gently, I pull her goggles away from her face before I root off mine to gaze at her bright hazels.

 

"You're so lucky that I love you." Zara beams before leaning down to kiss me, the chill of her lips against mine sending shivers through me.

 

"Mmmm...and I love you. But I think we're done here today. Let's get back to the cabin ok?" I whisper against her, seeing the mist forming in the air from the heat of my breath when I pull away from her.

 

"Yes! Finally! Thank god!" She says excitedly while rolling off of me. We carefully help each other up before we brush off the excess snow that's on us and remove our skis deciding to walk back since we're not too far away.

 

"You know for what it's worth, I had fun." I smile brightly while we move around to grab our ski poles.

 

Turning to look at me, Zara brushes some of her dark hair out of her face, nodding in agreement. "I had fun too. Best Christmas I've had in a long time."

 

She's right.

 

I couldn't agree more.

 

 

 

*****

Later

Back at the Cabin

 

 

 

"Thank goodness for the warmth. I don't think I could live in a place like Alaska. I don't know how those people do it." I sigh tiredly as I lie beneath the warm covers of Justin's large king sized bed clothed in one of his large t-shirts, sipping a hot cup of chocolate tea and whip cream with strawberry shavings.

 

It was Justin's way of sucking up to me for dragging me out in the cold earlier today. And you know what? It's working. I feel warm and tingly inside and I know it's not because of the tea. I just can't get over how sweet and simple this entire day was.

 

It was everything I've always wished my Christmas to be. Not that sharing it with Malcolm wan't great, but we never really did anything except cook a big traditional dinner. There was even a Christmas when he got called in to work and I stayed up, waiting for him to get home just so we could at least eat together.

 

But now, being here with Justin is like nothing I've ever experienced. I mean, he made me breakfast, took me out on the slopes and when we came back in we were all giggly and childish, playing around with each other while we prepared dinner together. 

 

We ate, talked and reminisced of past Christmases. I loved hearing about all the times Justin spent with his family. He really loves them, his mom, dad, brothers and grandparents. I know he misses them and he made such a sacrifice to spend this Christmas with just me. I'm truly grateful. Nothing beats this.

 

After I called Malcolm to wish him Merry Christmas, Justin and I made sure to call Trace and Yolanda before he phoned home in Tennessee to talk to his family. I even spoke to his mom who was excited to hear from us. She's truly a sweet woman. Both she and Justin are lucky to have each other. Sometimes I wish I knew my mom like that but I have to be thankful for what I have and that's Malcolm and now Justin, Trace and Yolanda. I couldn't have asked for a better family.

 

So now the day's finally coming to an end and as much as I love that I'm all toasty and warm now instead of freezing my ass off outside, I wish Justin would hurry up with whatever it is that he's doing so he can warm me up instead of the cabin heater and comforter.

 

Smiling at my thoughts, I gaze at the large plasma screen television mounted against the wall of his room as I sip on my hot chocolate patiently. I'm actually watching a remake of a frosty the snowman movie. I don't know why. I've seen these Christmas movies so many times it's ridiculous.

 

My attention is instantly diverted when I see the bedroom door easing open before Justin pops his head in shyly.

 

"How's my chocolate berry?" He sniggers, wriggling his eyebrows mischievously at the double meaning behind his words.

 

"Delish...come over here and get a taste." I offer. This so beats my coffee addiction.

 

Grinning widely, he slides through the slightly ajar door walking in dressed in his slacks and a wife beater since in here is so warm. It was my request to turn up the heater when we came in earlier so I could get warm fast. But damn if that boy doesn't wear a wife beater sexy with his fine self.

 

"Oh I want a taste, but of the real thing...you should know that." He says softly and I bite my lip to refrain from moaning at the sound of his deep voice.

 

"Ok but, why's your hand behind your back? What are you hiding Justin?" I ask, seating up to get a better look at him.

 

Without warning, he rushes up to me and jumps up on the bed like a kid before pulling out a small square box from behind his back. It's neatly wrapped in red and white paper with a small silk bow at the top and I glare at him skeptically before placing down my cup of chocolate on the nightstand.

 

"You're not proposing are you?" I joke, not missing the way his muscles tense and he breaks eye contact with me. Wow, is he blushing? Oh my... "Oh my god; Justin you're not proposing are you!?" I all but scream and he chuckles lightly.

 

"Relax berry, breathe. No I'm not. Though I don't quite get your reaction. I mean what if I was..." But he stops himself and I smile. "No, look, this..." He hands me the small box. "This is your Christmas gift." He points out. "Well one of them."

 

"One of them?" I inquire skeptically.

 

"Too many questions...open it." He says eagerly bouncing up and down like a little child and it takes everything in me not to laugh. This is a special moment. I don't want to spoil it with how cute and adorable I think he's being right now.

 

"Ok, ok fine." Not wasting any time, I rip the wrapping on the box off before flipping the lid open to search for the contents. When my eyes land on an item, a light scowl forms on my face.

 

"Justin..."

 

"Do you like it?" he asks eagerly with a huge grin and I glare at him.

 

"It's uh..."

 

"Do you like it?" he asks again.

 

"Well, it's...wow."

 

"I know. But do you like it?" He asks slowly this time.

 

"It matches that bracelet you got me some time back at the strawberry store." I mutter.

 

"Yeah it does. That's the whole point. I figured the bracelet needed a companion since you didn't have anything to match it with." He beams proudly and I gaze into his expectant cobalt orbs.

 

"I don't know what to say...I..." Gazing down at the open box, I study the sliver diamond encrusted necklace with a heart shape pendant that has ‘from Ju to berry with love' inscribed at the back of it. Oh my god, that man is spoiling me rotten. How can he do this to me?

 

"How much did this cost you Justin?" I inquire slightly baffled. I know I'm not supposed to ask him that, but I can't help myself.

 

His face instantly falls and he looks like I just murdered his dogs or something.

 

"You don't like it." He pouts.

 

"Oh no, no it's not that. I mean, yes, yes I love it thank you, but gosh, this must have been expensive. You can't keep buying these lavish gifts for me Justin. You just can't!" I scold him and his lips slowly curve back into a large smile.

 

"Then you probably shouldn't look underneath the box." He says innocently and I hesitate before carefully lifting the top compartment of the box up with the necklace attached to it.

 

"A key? This isn't one of your crazy key ring things again is it, because I still have that one you gave me with the picture of us kissing in that stadium." I giggle. He seems surprised by my admittance but he's too preoccupied to really care.

 

"Look closer berry."

 

"At wha..." but then I drift, my eyes zooming in on the large writing engraved in the key that says Porsche with the logo. "Holy shit!" I scream. "You got me a car?! Justin you idiot!" I smile brightly before lunging into his embrace. "Oh my god Justin you're so crazy, thank you so much." I shriek.

 

"Ha, you're welcome baby, I knew you'd like it."

 

"You're so, so stupid. You can't just go around buying people cars...and 'yachts' Justin. You're wasting your hard earned money." I continue to scold him, but I'm so grateful. I can't even believe he did all this for me. He laughing now, no doubt becuase I said yacht. "I love it so much, thank you so much." I hug him for dear life while giggling lightly.

 

"I told you, you needed an upgrade and since you weren't doing anything about it, I figured what the hell. You'll see it when we get home. It's parked in my garage. Nothing wrong with taking care of my woman right? Besides, I couldn't have you driving that beat down Celica anymore."

 

"God you sound so sexy and in control when you talk like that." I coo before pulling away to look at him. "You're spoiling me Justin. You need to stop." I say seriously.

 

"Why? You like it. I don't mind. I mean, I love you." He tries to explain, his honesty causing me to admire him even more. He's such a sweetheart.

 

"How did I get so lucky?"

 

"I ask myself the same thing sometimes." He beams.

 

"Gosh, your gift so beats mine. I mean, what do you get a person who already has everything?"

 

"Aw, babe, you didn't have to get me anything." He smiles bashfully.

 

"Well I did, but it's not here, it's back at home. So when we get home tomorrow I'll give it to you."

 

"Shit, I hadn't realized how soon this little vacation was going to end."

 

"Yeah, I know, but we could make the time we have left up here count." I suggest.

 

"Oh? How so?" He asks while pulling the small box away from me with its contents to rest on the nightstand.

 

"I could think of a few ways." I decide to entertain him as he crawls up to where I'm lying on the bed until he's hovering over me. "Hmmm come here..." I growl, gripping a fistful of his wife beater to pull him down to my level.

 

"I love how the little freak in you comes out at the right times." Justin groans huskily before leaning down to kiss me fully.

 

The moment his lips touch mine, I feel my entire body heat up. I carefully dip my hands between us and move the covers out of the way so he can nestle himself between my legs until our centers touch as we continue to kiss deeply and passionately. His large hand slowly skims down my body until he grips the back of my thigh to lift my leg higher around his waist and I moan despite myself when I feel his erection growing against me, the bulge pressing down and applying pressure on my bud.

 

My breathing instantly deepens, but before I can shift to flip us over my phone begins ringing loudly, the sounds of J holiday's Bed echoing off the walls.

 

"What the fuck!?" Justin growls angrily, rooting himself away from me reluctantly. "Zara please tell me you did not put back that god forsaken ringtone as your default ringer." Justin snaps, staring at me incredulously. His lips are pink and swollen and all I want to do is eat him up right now. He looks so damn delicious. Damn it, who the fuck is calling?

 

"I like that ringtone."

 

"No, no that's not it. You just have it because of me." He snickers.

 

Rolling my eyes, I grip his face to pull him down against me again but we both freeze when the phone begins ringing again.

 

"Damn that fucker is persistent. You might as well get it. It might be Malcolm. It might be important." Justin points out getting ready to roll off of me, but I stop him, wrapping my legs around his waist to hold him in place. I'm not going to let anybody ruin this night for us.

 

"I'll just switch it off." I suggest, stretching across to grab the cell. When I gaze at the caller ID my heart nearly explodes in my chest, my muscles tensing on cue.

 

"Who is it?" Justin asks, taking the phone away from me. When he sees who it is, he smirks. "You saved his number?" He asks, his voice laced with malice.

 

"In case he called again, since he was involved in getting those pictures of us. Malcolm might want to question him...I..."

 

"Answer it." Justin demands and my eyes grow wide?

 

"What?"

 

"Answer it." He says forcefully.

 

"But..." Cutting me off, he grips the phone and hits the talk button before shoving it next to my ear.

 

"Find out what he wants." He coaxes me and I frown in perplexity. What the hell is wrong with him?

 

Swallowing harshly, I try to find my voice and calm my nerves. "He...hello?"

 

"Jahzara? Hey! I was worried you were ignoring my calls. Not that you had any reason to pick up but I'm glad you did."

 

"Oh I uh...um..." Clearing my throat loudly, I gasp when I feel Justin's lips suddenly connect to the flesh of my neck. My eyes grow wide in terror and I try to push him off of me but he pins me in place. Oh my god he's evil!

 

"Christian...Hey!" I yelp, my voice rising to a high octave when I feel Justin's bare hand snake underneath the large t-shirt I'm wearing to cup my bare breast.

 

"Hey. So, I know this is probably unethical of me but I wanted to call to wish you a Merry Christmas." Christian speaks and I'm fighting to not pant on the line from what Justin's doing to me. Oh my gosh I'm going to kill him!

 

"Oh uh, ok if that's all." I say, trying to get off the phone. I feel like I'm about to explode and all Justin's doing is kissing up on me and grinding his damn center against mine. Oh my god, he's terrible. Though it's kind of sexy but so wrong!

 

"No, look Jahzara, I just want to apologize for everything. I don't know what's going on with you and that guy..."

 

"Justin!" I cut Christian off in a slight whimper.

 

"Yes, him." He agrees with me, but he has no idea...I didn't say it to correct him. "I don't know what's going on with you two, but I just want you to know that even if we have a terrible past, if there's anything you want to talk about just give me a call. I know I haven't spoken to you in a while and I'm sorry about that. I just didn't want to be in all this craziness that I didn't understand which was going on with you all and those photos. I see that I was maybe wrong to just cut out like that."

 

"Oh my god, stop!" I squeak out, gasping slightly when I feel Justin smiling against me as his fingers slowly slide down to my panties.

 

"Excuse me?" Christian asks. "Jahzara, I'm trying to apologize for everything that's ever happened between us. I don't want you to hate me for it. I want us to get past everything and put the past to rest."

 

"Stop!" I scream out, my back arching off the bed when I feel two of Justin's long fingers swiftly slide into my depths.

 

"Look I'm sorry ok?"

 

Huh? What? Oh shit...Christian. "Look. Christian, now isn't a good time."

 

"You hate me, I get it. I guess I just have to live with it."

 

"No, no I don't hate you..." My mouth gapes open when I feel Justin's fingers thrust into me a few times skillfully causing my toes to curl. He finally pulls away to glare at me, his blues dark with lust and my orbs widen at the devious smile on his face. He did this on purpose and I walked right into it.

 

"Then why do I feel like you're ignoring me and brushing me off? I'm just trying to make things right with us Jahzara." Christian states.

 

Biting my lips as I continue to glare at Justin interestingly, I cast my vision downwards to the straining bulge in his slacks and without a second thought I use my free hand and feet to push down the waistband of his slacks until his erection springs out from its confinements, thick and throbbing. Damn the man is gorgeous all over.

 

He's glaring at me with peaked interest now and I instantly pull him down towards me.

 

"Your ‘caller' is waiting." Justin whispers in my other ear in a light growl and I almost forgot about Christian.

 

It's nice of him to call and apologize and all that but now is not a good time. Plus he's like years too late. I'd like to say his guilt made him call, but I really don't care right now.

 

Pressing the phone against my ear, I try to gain enough of my senses to end the call. "Christian, I'm glad you called, thanks for that, Merry Christmas to you too but now isn't good, we'll talk again soon, bye."

 

"No wait Jahzara I..." But that's as far as he gets before I end the call, switching off the phone entirely.

 

Gazing at the device in my hand, Justin rips it out of my hold before tossing it to the side.

 

Shaking my head at him incredulously, I pull him down into a heated kiss. "You're so evil." I pant against him, moaning loudly when I feel the tip of his erection pressing at my entrance when he shifts my panty to the side.

 

"I know." He grunts deeply.

 

"Why'd you do that?" I ask, pulling away to glare at him before I lean forward to kiss and nibble on the flesh of his neck.

 

"Does it matter? You have a lot of self control. Besides I didn't want to do anything to you that would scar the poor guy for life with you screaming in his ear or some shit."

 

"You're so full of shit Justin. You're twisted and cryptic." He really is a messed up person. He doesn't show it much, but it's there. Now was a spitting example of how warped his mind is sometimes. I can't believe he did that.

 

"True..." He groans, gasping when I begin sucking on his neck.

 

"Uh huh..." My voice melts into a moan when he suddenly slides into my depths, stretching my walls apart without warning. "Oh my g..." My back instantly arches off the bed as waves of pleasure ripple through me.

 

"God, I love you..." Justin hums as he dips his head in the groove of my neck, instantly setting a steady pace as he thrusts in and out of me.

 

"I love you to Ju." I gasp. "Shit...fuck don't stop." I moan. Damn that man has springs for hips or something.

 

"As long as no one messes with what's mine, then we shouldn't have a problem when we're in New York." He says seriously, his blues now focused on my hazels but I'm way too dazed to really pay attention to the fire and intensity in his voice when he says this. Should I be worried? Gosh I hope not...

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story