Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry again, you know, life, school, work, same old shit. but hey, somebody nominated this story at the nsyncfiction awards! thank you to whoever did that and here's chapter 15...
Fifteen

Ashlynn

Hurricane Gustav is really starting to cause some trouble for us Californians. Not only did the rain not stop, it got worse, way worse. It got so bad, that the weatherman suggested that we only go out if it's an emergency. Businesses are shutting down, the state police have shut down some of the highways and the Governor wants us to start boarding up our houses.

"They just said that they might start evacuating Los Angeles and Long Beach if it continues to get worse." Justin calls from the living room.

I glance out the windows into the dark environment and throw on my white hoodie, "It's still coming down pretty hard out there."

I grab the two plates and walk back into the living room, handing him one of them, "Have you talked to Kim today?" I ask, biting into my sandwhich.

"Yeah, she's doing alright. I uh, I told her I was staying with a friend."

"Yeah, when I was on the phone with Chris last night, he heard you talking and I told him it was the TV." I chuckle a little.

"You little liar you."

"Whatever! You did the same thing." I say, swatting at his shoulder and laughing a little.

"I know, I know. I just don't want any drama you know? I mean, you and I are allowed to be friends. And shit, it's not like I knew my car was gonna break down in the middle of a hurricane. I just knew that she would start some shit if I told her the truth." He says, glancing between me and the tv every so often.

"Same here. Listen, I don't want to get to deep or anything, but I'm kinda glad that you and I are on good terms now. Like you said, we shouldn't stop being friends because some bad shit happened like a year ago."

He smiles and squeezes my hand before returning to his sandwhich and the basketball game. I can't help but watch him as he chews on his food and grunts as the Lakers take the ball down the court. Kim is one lucky ass bitch, I'll tell you that. He's still just as gorgeous as he was the day he moved into my neighborhood. Old memories begin to float back into my head as I think back to the old days. We would cuddle up on the couch, legs intertwined as we watched TV. Being wrapped up in his hard, chisled body as we laughed together. I could still practically feel his lips on my neck, his hot breath tickling my skin as-

"Ash? Are you okay?" He asked, looking at me like I had two heads.

"Oh yeah, sorry, I just spaced out there for a second."

He smiles and then returns his gaze back to the tv. I stand up and walk into the kitchen as embarrassment washes over me. Good god, what just got into me just then? I need to stop this. I mean, I have no idea how long we are going to be staying together but I don't need to freak out and stare at him like a crazy ass. Plus, Chris is all the man that I need. He's sexy and smart and ... oh god, now I'm comparing them. Stop it Ashlynn!

"Hey Ashlynn? I'm gonna shower and get ready for bed okay?" He calls as he rounds the corner to the guestroom.

"Okay."

After about half an hour, I finish up in the kitchen and am about to get ready for bed myself when I pass by the cracked open door of Justin's room. I glance up and then stop dead in my tracks as my eyes catch a naked and still wet Justin. I step a little closer to the wall, and push the door ever so slightly as he starts to dry himself off, rubbing the material over his muscular frame.

I unconsciously lick my lips as I take in his gorgeousness. My body tightens as he back muscles tense and flex as he drys. I fight the urge to walk up behind him and flatten my palms against his broad back, and breathe him in. To suck the beads of water from his shoulders and chest, while taking a fistfull of his wet curls in my hand.

He then drops the towel to the floor and turns around to give me a frontal view of him. My eyes instantly drop to... Justin Jr. and my lungs tighten immediately. I like having sex with Chris but... he's no Justin that department. Chris lacks... size and... thickness, if you know what I mean. Justin pulls on his boxers and sweatpants and then disappears into the bathroom.

Finally being able to move again, I slip silently past his door and then walk into my own bedroom. Once the door is closed, I slam my head against it; a loud thud echoing off of the walls. You are talking to a sick, perverted woman. My body is all tingly and tight; I can barely breathe. But I shouldn't be looking and thinking about Justin like this, I have a man. A strong, sexy, man, who loves me and whom I think that I could possibly... love.

Fuck.

I cant... I just need to... I'm gonna shower. And I'm gonna lock myself in this room until Hurricane Gustav decided to lighten up and go back into the goddamn ocean. There will be no thinking of naked, wet Justin, none at all.

No naked, wet Justin.
No naked, wet Justin.
No naked, wet Justin.

Fuck, I just thought about a naked, wet Justin.

-----------***-----------

Justin

I walk out of Ashlynn's guest bedroom and notice that her door is shut. I walk out into the living room and plop down on the couch and grab my now fully charged phone. I scroll through my contacts list and hit 'call' when it lands on Kim's name.

"Hey baby." She says, yawning into the phone.

"Hey sweets, I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but that's okay. Are you still stranded?"

I nod, "Yeah, but at least I got my car. I called Triple A and they towed it to Ash- I mean, Mike's place." I close my eyes and pray that she didn't catch my little slip up.

"Oh well that's good. So what's the plan from here on out? The rain isn't going to let up for at least a few more days."

"Yeah," I say, readjusting myself on the couch, "I think I'll just stay here until it quiets down and then I'll make my way home. So much for my meeting, huh?"

She giggles softly, "Yeah, well, they'll understand. Try and be safe okay? Think about me lots while your there."

"Of course I'll think about you baby. You're my sweet thang. You be safe as well okay, try not to leave the house unless it's an emergency."

"Yeah, my work sent out a mass email today saying that we're closed until further notice." Kim says, yawning again.

"You sound tired so I'll let you go back to sleep. Sleep well and I'll call you tomorrow baby."

She laughs again, "Okay, love you."

My breath hitches in my throat when the words leave her mouth, "Um, okay, bye."

I hang up quickly and toss the phone next to me. She's been saying that a lot lately, I love you. I can't... well, I haven't really said it back, not that I don't want to, it just feels weird. I don't know, I don't really want to talk about it. And the whole lying about here I'm staying thing, it's really not that bad. I mean, like I told Ashlynn, I don't want any freaking drama. Ashlynn is being so nice and letting me stay with her and nothing is going to happen because we've both come to terms with us being friends; just friends. I'll never mention it to Kim and Ashlynn will never mention it to Chris. Everybody wins.

Emma jumps up beside me and lays her head on my lap, looking for a little attention. I smile and scratch her back, "I should probably get a little work done, shouldn't I honey? Huh, should I get some work done?"

She licks my hand and then jumps off of the couch and disappears around the corner. I get up and walk out into the garage where my broken down piece of shit sits next to Ashlynn's car. The rain still pounds against the house as I dig through the backseat to grab my messenger bag. By time I get back into the house, Ashlynn has emerged from her bedroom and is laying out folders on her coffee table.

"Workaholic much?" I say, as I walk back inside.

She turns around and flips me off, sucking on her teeth a little. I plop down beside her and pull out my own laptop as she logs into hers, "Oh yeah, you got a lot of room to talk buster."

"Oh shut up."

"You shut up."

"Very mature." I say, chuckling.

"Fuck off, you." She giggles.

We settle into our work, the sounds of our fingers tapping the keys and flipping through papers blend in with the soft noise form the TV. I glance over at Ashlynn who is so burried in her work, she wouldn't even notice if I punched her in the face. Her hair is thrown up in a messy bun, random strands of hair that she missed fall over her shoulders. She stops long enough to rub her neck with her delicate fingers.

My eyes fall down her frame and to her chest as her pink tank top hugs her torso tightly. I then travel down to her short, black soffee shorts that are riding high on her tighs. I remember those long ass legs, wrapped around my waist as I made love to her. The light of the living room radiates off of her smooth skin and the urge to kiss that skin begins to fill me. I want to bury my face in her neck and breathe in her strawberry shampoo.

I take a deep breath as my body begins to get a little hot and I shift to try and get comfortable. I try to return to my gaze to my computer screen but my mind is gone. Countless memories of our love making session now running through my brain instead of crunching these numbers for the business. How she would moan and inhale sharply when my hot lips hit her cool skin. How she would giggle and smile to herself as she rode me slowly, her hands digging into my skin. How she would bite my shoulder as she came, screaming and holding onto me for dear life.

God, how I missed fucking her. I mean, being with Kim is nice, she gets the job done but not like Ashlynn. Kim's got a nice body but Ashlynn's is just banging and she is tighter than hell, if you know what I mean. Kim's kinda... loose for my taste. As Ashlynn sits and works, I just want to reach over and kiss her, deep and hard, like I used to too. She liked it a little rough.

"Oh shit."

I jump when Ashlynn's voice rips me from my fantasy. I clear my throat and readjust the laptop on my lap for obvious reasons, "Uh, what?"

"I just got an email from my boss, they've closed down the office until further notice. Oh well, I kinda needed a little time off anyway."

I nod and try not to act funny, "Well that's good, I heard it's supossed to only get worse this upcoming week." I say.

She smiles that sweet smile that drives me crazy, "Well, then I guess it's just you and me until further notice, huh?"

I swallow harshly again, "Yeah, I hope you're ready, I can be annoying as hell."

"You're always annoying." She giggles.

Oh god.

Is it getting hot in here or is it just Ashlynn?


Incomplete
god gave me style is the author of 19 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 23 members. Members who liked Broken Flowers also liked 644 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Why Don't We Fall In Love. The previous story in the series is Lips of Pink.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story