Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's chapter two, hope you enjoy!
Two

Ashlynn

I should have never quit my job because looking for a new one really sucks. I forgot how much I hate this process. I've spent a small fortune these last few days getting my resume printed off, having my portforlio duplicated, overnight shipping blah, blah, blah. But, in all of my hard work, I have lined up two different interviews from 2 very prominant advertising firms here in Long Beach. I'm really excited for the first one, I would be Creative Director of the Art Department for Creative Inc. You know, the people behind the Jack in the Box concept and the Cadillac commercials. Yeah, they're pretty big time.

I'm supposed to be recieving a package from Creative today, in fact. You know, all the pre-interview paperwork stuff. Damn, yet another afternoon wasted on stupidness. The phone starts to ring, so I reach over the table and yank it from it's place.

"Hello?"

"Ashlynn, this is Jack Roberts from Creative."

"Oh hi Jack, how's it going?"

"It's going well and you?"

"I can't complain. You need to speak to be about something?"

"Have you recieved the packet yet?"

I glace at the front door, "Nope, not yet."

"Well, it should be there before the day is through. I just wanted to let you know that we've been talking about you for a while. I pretty much think you've got the job."

I smile, "Well thank you so much. It's a pleasure to be working for such a great company."

He chuckles over the phone, "The pleasure is ours Miss Summers. You'll probably recieve a call from us next week with the official word. Take your time on the paperwork, we probably won't even look at it, it's just protocal."

"I got ya. Well, thank you again."

"No, thank you. Congratulations Miss Summers."

"Thank you Jack. Talk to you later."

"Bye now."

As soon as the phone clicks, I do a little jig around the kitchen. Emma looks up at me from her place on the floor, "I got a job Emma. Now you don't have to stare at me all day long."

The dog looks at me for a second more and then returns her attention to whatever she was looking at before. I pick up the phone to give Olivia a ring when the doorbell sounds through the house. I dial her work number while making my way through the kitchen and to the front door.

"This is Olivia."

"Liv, I think I got that job."

"Really? That's great!"

"Hang on a sec, I gotta answer the door."

I swing open the door and am met by a very handsome, young, black man. Very handsome indeed, "Hi." I say.

"Hello, are you Miss Summers?"

"I am."

"I have a package for you. If you could just sign here for me."

He hands me the clip board and hands me a pen, smiling at me still. I smile back a little and sign my name, "There you go."

"Thank you. This is a beautiful house by the way."

"Oh thanks, Emma and I seem to like it."

"Emma?" He asks with a smile.

"My dog."

"Ah, well, I'll be on my way. Have a good day."

I raise my hand and wave as he winks at me and walks back to his truck. My eyes travel down his body and to that cute ass booty he's got as he climbs into his brown truck. I watch as he takes off down the road, leaning up against the door frame. I hear Olivia's loud voice over the phone and she snaps me back into reality.

"Why are you screaming at me?"

"Who the hell where you talking too? I heard that little sound in your voice bitch." She says.

"It was the delivery guy, he was giving me my package."

Olivia laughs on the other end, "More like giving you his package."

"Shut up! You're so nasty." I say walking back into the kitchen and plopping down at the kitchen table.

"Was he cute?"

I look out of the window and smile a little, "Kinda."

She laughs again, "How was his butt? Was it cute?"

This time, I laugh, "We know eachother entirly too well. Yes, he had a cute ass. You know what, I'll probably never see him again so why are we even talking about him?"

"Hey, there isn't anything wrong with talking about his cute ass. I gotta go girl, I got a ton of shit to do."

"Yeah, me too."

"I'll call you later to get the low down on the new job."

"Okay Liv. Talk to you later."

"Buh- bye."

I lay the phone down on the table and stare at the package. I rip it open and read over the cover page, damn I hate doing paperwork. It's the same stuff over and over and over again. I grab a pen off of the counter and start to fill in the blank page, filling it with my entire history. They better give me this damn job.

-----------***-----------

Justin

It's 7:54 and I'm sitting outside of Kim's apartment building. I really don't want to do this, but my big fucking mouth and southern gentleman-ness has gotten me in this damn situation. I mean, she's a nice girl, cute, funny, you know all that shit but I'm not interested. She's not... she's not Ashlynn and I'm just not ready for anything like this. Fuck, I need to stop thinking about her, maybe Trace is right. Maybe I just need to move on, force myself to stop comparing Kim to Ashlynn and just let this girl take care of me. She hangs on to my every word, and she's pure. She's never had a bad relationship, crazy ex-boyfriend or anything. She would probably be good for me.

I shut the car off at 7:58 and make my way into the complex and up the stairs. I knock on the door and force a smile when she opens the door, "Right on time." She says, laughing.

"You look great." I say.

"Well thank you, so do you Justin. Are you ready?"

I shake my head, and smile again as she takes my hand. A little while later, we are sitting in the middle of this fancy ass Italian place. I'm gonna be broke after this dinner, she just had to order the most expensive shit on the menu.

"Are you okay? You are so quiet." She says.

I shake my head, "Yeah, I'm alright."

"You know, Trace told me about her. I know that you're still hurt over all of that stuff."

My breath catches in my throat, "What?"

"That Ashlynn girl. Trace told me, what she did to you was terrible."

I close my eyes and shake my head, "What are you talking about?"

"You don't have to pretend, I know you're hurt okay? But Justin, that girl wasn't worth it, she treated you terribly and then just up and left you."

"You don't know what you're talking about so drop it." I say.

"Justin, she almost got you killed."

I slam my fist on the table and lean into her, "Don't. You hear me, you don't know shit about me or her."

She leans back in her chair, her eyes wide, "I'm sorry."

"You should be. Are you done?"

She shakes her head and I motion for the waitor. If I don't get out of here, I'm going to kill somebody. The drive back to her place is quiet, I feel her glance over at me a few times but I don't return the gesture. Once we are outside of her apartment, she puts her hand on my leg, "Justin?"

I just sigh in response, "Look at me Justin."

I look over at her, "I'm sorry, that wasn't my place to speak to you about that. But, I want you to know that I'm here if and when you want to talk to me. I know that you loved her very much but baby, I can take care of you. Much better than she ever could. I'm tired of playing little miss nice to get your attention. I want you and I'm not gonna let some bitch from your past ruin what we could have. I want you and that's not going to change."

She leans over the seat and lays a kiss on me, catching me off guard a little. Her lips are soft, her kiss even softer. She leans back, "You know where I live. I'll do anything for you baby, anything."

And with that, she gets out of the car and walks up to her building. Wow. I'm... speechless, I've never seen that side of her before. She usually really docile and quiet, and now she was... damn. I look down at myself, a little tent has formed in my pants.

"Why do you betray me like this? Why?" I speak to myself.

Because you haven't gotten me any ass since Ashlynn left, that's why, my mind answers. Oh man, a whole new set of problems to deal with. I drive home and fall into bed, rubbing my eyes with my hands. The tent in my pants was still there but I'm not going to do anything about. I'm just gonna get out of these clothes and go to sleep. I climb under the covers, turn off the lamp and close my eyes. The image of Kim's lowcut dress pops into my mind, just a little bit of cleavage poking through that soft material.

"Fuck." I whisper, turning over on my back.

She had a lot of leg showing too, soft, voluptuous, creamy skin- "Shut up!" I say, rolling over again.

The tent in my boxers is now fully arrect, just begging me to release the tention. I groan out loud, this is so damn pathetic. I'm not going to jack off, I'm not going to do it. But my hands defy my mind and start sliding down my thighs, grabbing Justin Jr. and stroking him slowly. My eyes close, my lips part as my slow breath escape my mouth. Usually visuals of Ashlynn entertain me but tonight, it's all about Kim. My hand quickens, moving itself up and down my shaft as Kim's cleavage haunts me. Within moments, my chest tightens and my breath becomes short as my release builds itself painfully slow. A few more quick and slow stroaks and Justin Jr. is happy. I relax against the sheets, and little the little bit of sweat that collected on my forehead. I get up and walk into the bathroom to wash my hands and clean myself up. Once i'm back in bed, sleep comes with no problem.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story