Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for taking so long :). Here's chapter four.
Four

Justin

So, this "relationship" with Kim has been AMAZING. She's opened me up so much and I feel free of everything. Just seeing her beautiful face everyday makes me feel good. We've been taking it slow and easy, yes, that means no sex. It's kinda better this way because we're getting to know each other a lot better. God, I mean, she's funny, sexy, smart; she's everything that a man could dream of. And, she's a great listener. I've been talking to her about my relationship with Ashlynn and she doesn't really say anything. She just listens and that's exactly what I needed. To get all of that off of my chest and just have someone to listen to me. She's not the biggest fan of Ashlynn and at first, I would defend Ashlynn. But as the days go on, I'm learning not to do that so much. I don't need to defend her anymore; she's not my girlfriend anymore. She's not in my life anymore but, that's enough about Ashlynn. Let's get back to Kim.

"Will you spend the night with me?"

Her voice breaks my thoughts and I look up at her form in the doorway. Her beautiful, curvy body is covered by a short, pink satin nighty. Her long, blonde hair is swet over to one side and is spilling down her pretty boobbies, stopping short above her belly button, "If you want me to I will." I answer.

She walks over to the bed and crawls over to me like a cat on all fours. She snuggles her head into my neck and starts running her hand over my chest, "I want you to. I wanna know what it feels like to sleep next to you."

"You want have to wonder anymore now will you?"

She smiles up at me and it falls quiet in her apartment besides the occaisonal jingle of her cat's collar. My attention is fully on the tv when she climbes into my lap, both of her tiny hands on my chest, her plump botty resting on my crotch, "What are you thinking about?" She asks softly. My lower body answers her question before I can speak and she giggles, "Ooh, the same thing I'm thinking about."

She leans down and begins to lay sweet, soft kisses along me neck. My hands instictively place themselves on her butt and give it a squeeze, causing a little moan to escape her lips. Well, you don't want to hear that rest of that stuff. We had a good time with each other and I can official say that we've had sex.

The next morning, after telling Trace all of the details he starts talking about a vacation he's been planning with Elisha, "She wants to take a break from everything you know? So we're thinking about going up to Long Beach for like a month."

"A month? When were you planning on telling your business partner this?" I ask.

"I just told your ass. Plus, I didn't want to say anything until Lish and I set this thing in stone. She really needs a vacation though man and it's not like we don't have employees to run this place for a month."

"What do you mean we, you're the one that's going on vacation."

"Well, that's the second part. Lish has already picked out this great little villa thing, right on the beach but there's a problem."

I drop my head, "What kind of problem?"

"The villa's are built for two couples and they won't let just one rent it for that long."

"So..." I ask.

"We want you guys to come with us."

I sigh, "How much is it?"

"That's the third thing."

I scoff, "Jesus Trace."

"Okay, okay, just hang on. It's fifteen-hundred."

"A month? That's not bad."

"A night."

I drop my pen and look at him like he's grown a second head, "Are you crazy? That's insane, I'm not paying seven hundred and fifty dolllar a night. No."

"Come on man, she really wants to do this."

"That's fine, but I'm not shellin' out that kinda money just so we can hear you guys having sex. No way."

He laughs, "Before you say no-"

"I've already said no."

"Just look at the place, it's a great place. Google 'Long Beach villas'."

I scratch my head but do as he asks and pull up the page. I glance at the pictures of these cute little houses right on the beach, my stance starting to change a little. I look through the interior of the places, and their not bad, luxorious even. I guess worth the seven hunred and fifty dollars I'd have to pay each night. I look over at Trace, whose pretending to do the paperwork that I've been asking him to do for days.

"Two weeks."

"What?"

"I said two weeks. Cut the vacation down to two weeks and I'll talk to Kim about tonight."

A smile spreads across his scruffy face, "You're my man dude. Okay, I'll tell Lish a.s.a.p."

-----------***-----------

Later that night after diner at Kim's, I bring up the vacation idea to her to see what she thinks about it, "Hey, Trace and Elisha are thinking about taking a vacation up in Long Beach for like two weeks."

"Awe, that's cool. When are they leaving?" She asks from the kitchen.

"They're not sure yet but they want us to go with them. What do you think?"

She walks into the living room and plops next to me, "About going with them?"

"Yeah."

"Um, yeah, that could be fun."

"You wanna go?"

She thinks about it for a second, "Yeah, let's go. Let's just be spontaneous and go."

I smile and kiss her on the cheek, "Cool. Trace had me look at the place online and it was pretty cool. Pricey but cool."

"How much does it cost?"

"It's fifteen hundred at night so you know, we're just gonna split it."

She laughs a little, "Ah, wow, that's a lot of money."

"I think it'll be worth it though. You know, a little time to ourselves without having to think about work or anything stupid."

"Yeah, I can help with the money. I don't want anybody to think that I'm a gold digger." Her comment sends us into a laugh and the subject is dropped from there for the rest of the night.

A few days later, Trace and I make the arrangments for the villa and thousands of dollars later, we have it booked. I'm looking forward to it now, I think it'll be a great opportunity for all of us to just lay back for awhile and not have to worry about anything. Kim and Elisha are excited, you know how girls get about stuff like that. I don't know, it'll be fun and Kim has made be promise to leave my phone behind, which I am more than willing to do. Long Beach, here we come.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story