Author's Chapter Notes:
alright, so im mad because i wrote this entire chapter and then went to send it and boom, it deletes on me UGH. and i dont remember what i wrote sooo i have to rewrite everything again. it may not be as good as before but i hope you like it!!

I was so happy Justin was back. Even if it was for only one night. The only thing I didn't like was that it was only one night. I miss Justin being at home all the time, us just hanging out like this. Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly proud of him. Seeing him doing something he loves, thats what I've always wanted for him. I've just missed him. Alot.

I love him. Is that crazy? I mean I'm only eighteen years old but even though I'm young I know my feelings. I've loved him from the very beginning. I may not have realized my feelings back then but there was always something there. Deep down I know he doesn't feel the same because seriously, hes twenty six, and I'm eighteen. People already give us funny looks for being friends, imagine if we dated.

But it's true. I fall harder for him every day and it aches my heart every day to know he's not mine. He's with that girl Jessica Beil. Shes unbelieveabley gorgeous. Just my luck right? I've never met the girl but the way Justin talks about her she seems like a great girl. If only he talked about me like that.

Justin is a great friend, don't get me wrong. We always have a good time when we're together and I know I can always count on him to lend an hear to listen or to make me laugh when I'm at my lowest point. He has been there for every twist and turn in my life.

Well, up until recently with his rising fame. I know he can't help it but not having him to talk to all the time sucks. Calling him is pretty much useless because he's always so busy and can never talk for more than five minutes. I miss our 3 hour long phone calls or going to his house and hanging out for the night

"Whats on your mind lily pad?" Justin finally speaks up after a few moments of silence.

I hadn't even notice the movie ending. "Nothing Just. I'm just glad your back." I say snuggling further into his arms.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry we can't do this more often."

I let out a sigh. "It's ok. I understand about your career. I just wish it wasn't a once in awhile thing."

"I know sweetie." he says leaning forward and kissing my temple. "Come on lets get to bed."

Suddenly he grabs me and lifts me in his arms. I love when he does that. I look at his arms, damn the boy has been working out since I last saw him.

"Justin!" I squeal smacking his arm. "Thanks for the lift."

"Anytime dollface." he winks as he tosses me on my bed with a laugh before jumping next to me.

"So." he says after a moment. "I was thinking, what are you doing this summer?"

I raise my eyebrows. What the hell is he talking about? Seeing my expression Justin lets out a laugh.

"Probably something along the lines of working so I can buy myself a car. Why?"

"Well change your plans Ms. Adams because you are coming with me and the guys this summer." he says grinning from ear to ear.

"WHAT?!" I practically scream. "Are you serious?"

"Absolutely. I already checked with your parents and they are all for it."

He already asked my parents? That sneaky bastard.

"Oh my god." I said covering my mouth with my hands.

I couldn't believe it. A whole summer with my best friend? This was going to be so amazing. Ahh!

"So what do you say? You in?" he asks with a smirk. He knew my answer.

"Um DUH!" I said jumping ontop of him.

Justin laughed as he lay under me. "I'm going to take that as a yes?"

"Thats a hell yes mister! Thank you so much" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

He squeezes me back and smiles up up at me. "Your more than welcome. Now get off me your crushing me."

I grin down at him. But I don't move. "Thanks I'm comfortable where I am."

"Oh your comfortable huh? Lets see how comfortable you are after I do this." and before I could answer his fingers find my sides.

Ugh. He remembered where I'm ticklish. This sucks!

"Justiiiiiiin!" I giggles as I squirm and try to get his hands off me. "Stoppittt!"

He easily rolls ontop of me as he continues his tortue. He knows how to get me and it sucks because I can't get him back. I hate him for that.

"Justin!" I squeal again. "I'm not on you anymore so stopppaahah!" I finally manage to wiggle myself free of his grasp.

"You. Suck." I answer with a huff as I stand with my hands on my hips.

"You. Love me." he answers back with a sly smirk.

"Pshh. If thats what helps you sleep at night." I reply sarcastically with a roll of my eyes.

"Your hilarious Lil. Really, I'm dying over here."

"So when do we leave?" I ask turning to him.

"Tomorrow." he said with a laugh. "So you better get packing girl."

"Oh shit!" I yell, diving into my closet grabing every outfit I own. This is going to be a long night.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story