Author's Chapter Notes:
heres a new chapter! thanks for the reviews! AND sorry for the delay. work is pretty much owning my life these days and then i get home and go straight to bed but i have day off tomorrow so im going to be a writing maniac hahah

My mom stood in the door frame of my room as she watched me destroying my room trying to find everything I needed for the summer. I had been so excited I just threw my entire closet on the floor, searching for my favorite outfits. I couldn't believe this. I was going to get to spend the entire summer with Justin. We haven't been able to do that since he left for fame.

I was also a bit nervous though. This trip could be the opportunity to tell Justin how I really feel but what if he doesn't feel the same? I don't know if I could handle the heartbreak, especially coming from someone I really care about. But I can't worry abotu that now, I have to pack.

"Honey slow down." My mom laughs from the door. "Your only going to be gone for three months." she says walking into the room.

"Mom, I'm going to be with Justin for those three months." I tell her with a sigh. "Besides hes always known me as the little tomboy girl. I need to show him I've grown up." I said before going into the bathroom to grap all my products.

"Lily baby, don't worry. You're going to have a good time. Justin is going to be here in ten minutes to pick you up so finish up and come downstairs." she says in that mother tone. I hate when she does that.

I let out a sigh. "Yes mom." I answer back sweetly before shutting the door and continued my scramble.

Finally after hours of packing I think I have everything I could ever need. Walking down the stairs with my 3 suite cases and all the necessities I'll need. I look up to see all five guys standing there amused looks on their faces.

"Got enough luggage there kiddo?" Justin asks with a laugh as he walks over to grab one of the suite cases, the guys following suit.

"Nah, I might have 5 more by the time I come home." I grin as the guys roll their eyes.

"Yeah thats just what we need, more things to carry." Lance says with a joking roll of his eyes.

"Oh hush it." I laugh. "I'm just kidding." I smile as we make our way to the bus.

"No your not." JC chirps from behind me. I turn around to grin at him. This was going to be fun.

Once everything was loaded onto the bus I gave my parents hugs and kisses goodbye. I feel tears burning my eyes as they threaten to fall. I'm going to miss them. This is the longest time I've been away from home.

"Bye mom, bye daddy." I cry as they wrap me in their arms.

"Have fun princess." My dad says as he kisses my head and turns to Justin. "You take care of my little girl Justin." he says but smiles, hes known Justin for years and knows nothing bad would ever happen with Justin with me.

"Wouldn't think of doing any less." Justin says with a smile as he wraps his arms around me. Justin takes me by the hand leading me onto the bus and we wave to my parents we pull away.

I wipe my eyes before turning around to sit on the plus bench. Justin sees me crying and wraps his arms around my shoulder.

"It's ok Lil. We're going to have fun."

I smile up at him. "I know. its just hard leaving home. But this will be fun. I get to bug you for 3 months. " I grin at him as he rolls his eyes.

"Oh great. I'm beginnig to regret this." he says sarcastically.

"Har Har." I quip as I make my way to the fridge.

"Already in the fridge?" Chris laughs as he walks past.

"Your the one to talk chubby." I smile back. That would seem harsh to anyone else but thats how mine and Chris' relationship is.

"Hey! I'm thinking about going on a diet, next year." he answers back proudly.

"Mhmm." I chuckle shaking my head.

----------------------------

"You know Justin it looks like our little Lily is quite grown up." Joey says to Justin while they sat at the table.

Justin looks over to see Lily playing video games with Lance and JC, totally kicking their butts too.

"I know. She's gotten so beautiful but Joe, shes like my best friend, my baby sister, it would be wrong to think of her as anything other than that. Wouldn't it?" he asks looking a Joey with confusion.

"You tell me Curly. It's not like its illegal or anything, she is 18 and I know you really care abotu her, we all do."

"I do. She knows it too. I don't know man, I've just got to think it through for awhile."

Joey smiles, patting his young friend on the back before making his way to his bunk for a nap.

Justin looks over at Lily with a smile as she watches her goof off wit hthe guys. He really did care about her and he did love her but was he in love with her?

Lily smiles over at him, and he returns the smile. She really had grown up from the little girl he always remembered. Part of him wanted to believe she was still that little tom boy girl who would play tackle foot ball with the boys. She was a beautiful young woman now, who yes would still play tackle football with the boys.

 ------------------------------

Snapping out of his thoughts he notices me sitting accross from him. "Penny for your thoughts?" I asks with a laugh.

"You don't want to know."  he answers. He's right. I probably don't want to know. He is a boy after all.

"You want to play some mario kart with me and Jace? Lance got a call from his boy and you know how he is with that." I chucke.

"Yeah I know" Justin laughs. "Yeah sure, but be prepared for some butt kickin."

JC snorts from the couch. "You keep talking Just, she's pretty good."

"I taught her everything she knows."

"And she'll kick your butt." JC says with a laugh.

"Yeah whatever, lets play." Justin takes the control.

Winning the game I turn to Justin with a triumphant smile. "Told you." I say sticking my tongue out very maturly.

"Damn Lil. You did get good." he says with amazement. "Next game though, is mine."

I turn to Justin and stand up a little so we're nose to nose. Oh god. His lips are right there. I want to kiss them so bad. No Lily stop it! Not now."You keep thinking that Justy. I'm going to bed, you work on your game, cause it's not very good." I laugh evilly as I start to walk past but Justin circles his arms around my waist pulling me into his lap as I let out a giggle.

"Justin!" I laugh turning to his smiling face. "What do you think your doing?"

I didn't even notice JC leaving for his bunk as Justin and I looked into each others eyes.

"I'm putting you in your place little girl." he says seriously but a hint of amusement shows in his eyes. "You've got a serious attitude problem."  he says releasing his hold on me as I stand up.

"Where do you think I got it from?" I stand with my hands on my hips with a grin before walking to back.

"Brat." I hear Justin mumble with a chuckle.

"Jerkface." I answer back before disappearing behind the curtian.

---------------------------------

Life on the road is certinately something that would take getting use to. I wasn't use to live on a bus with five other guys. It was alot of fun though. Being the only girl on the bus it was definately an intresting combination with five girls with one girl.  That could be a good or bad thing, I haven't quite figured that out yet.

Hearing voices in the lounge area, I wonder what time it is. Grabbing my cell phone I see it's about 11:00 am. Justin had informed me the night before that we would be on the road all day so we would have to try some way to entertain ourselves.

Letting out a yawn I swing my legs over the bunk to slide my feet into my slippers before entering the kitchen area with another yawn. Seeing Lance and Chris there they greet me with warm smiles before going back to what they were doing. Lance is on the phone, talking a low voice which means hes probably talking to his boyfriend. I was so proud of Lance when he came out. He had confided in me long before he told the world. I was glad he was finally comfortable with himself to show the world. I still loved him just the same. Chris was busy typing on his laptop. I sat across from him at the kitchen table.

"Good morning sunshine." He says from behind his laptop.

"Hey geek." I smile sweetly. "Whatcha typing?" I ask trying to peer at it but Chris covers it up.

"It's just a new song but it's a secret so you can't see it yet.

Thrusting my lower lip into an art form frown I lean closer. "Please Christopher. I'll be your bestest friend in the whole world."

"Nice try kid. Not gonna happen." he says with a laugh as he opens the laptop back up.

"You are no fun." I pout folding my arms. "Fine I'll just go talk to Justin then. Where is he anyway?"

"Still sleeping."

"Wow hes turning into JC isn't he?" I said with a laugh.

"I heard that!" JC chimes from the back.

"I love you Joshua!" I reply back sweetly and get a snort in response. He loves me.

Standing up I make my way to the bunks, pulling back Justin's curtian to see in fact, he was still asleep. He looked so cute laying there peacefully. I didn't want to wake him but all the other guys were busy and I was bored. I figured I'd let him sleep for another half hour before I woke up. As I turned to walk away I felt a large hand on my shoulder, startling me as I let out a scream. Turning around I see Justin grinning at me.

"You scared me you ass!" I yell as I smack his arm as he laughs. "It's not funny jerkface. How long have you been awake?"

"Since you walked back here." he says sitting up with a yawn. "But I thought I'd have a little fun at your expense." he laughs as he crawls out of bed.

"Gee thanks." I reply sarcastically.

"Anytime." He laughs. "What time is it?"

"Its about 11:15 now. I'm bored, theres not much to do on the bus."

"Welcome to life on tour."

"I know I know." I smile. "Thanks again for inviting me."

"Your welcome babe." he says kissing my forehead tenderly.

"Come on. Lets go get some breakfast. There better be some cereal when I get out there." he says jokingly.

"Not if I get to it first." I laugh. Justin raises his eyebrows at me. I love confusing him.

"Is that right?"

"Mhmm." I smile before taking off to the kitchen, Justin hot on my heels.

This was going to be an interesting tour.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story