Author's Chapter Notes:
I've started a new one :). But the good news is, I've finished this series so there will be no big gaps when it comes to posted the parts. Hope you enjoy!


A Hollywood Divorce

1: The End

Our days used to be filled with love making. All day, everyday, we would just lie around and make love; laugh and giggle and then make love again. I've had plenty of boyfriends and plenty of sexual partners, but Justin was hands down the best. He knew my body so well it almost scared at times. He knew exactly what to do to get me hot, he know how to torture me slowly until I would cry from passion and then, oh god, and then he would make me come so hard that my body would shake violently for what seemed like, hours. Then we would hold each other. He would snake his long fingers through my hair, I would rest my palms against his broad chest and we would talk. About whatever. I loved that about us too; our talks. They were great even from the very beginning.

We met in Hawaii in, god, what year was it? It was so damn long ago, umm, oh, I guess it was 1999. Yeah, that's right, I had just graduated from high school and a couple of friends and I decided to take a little vacation. We met on the beach and I swear to you, it was love at first sight. Within two days of knowing each other, he had me panting his name, needing him so bad that I would kill a man to get to him. To bad that feeling doesn't last.

We dated until 2001 and he proposed. We then waited a grand total of three months before tying the knot and that brings us to now. Over the span of seven married years, I've birthed two amazingly, beautiful children, buried one dog, owned six cars, cooked 100,000 Philly cheese steak sandwiches and catered to one man's every want and need. And now, I'm tired.

Back then, I guess I was too naive to see the "real" world. When I fount out that I was pregnant with Cash, our son who is now five, I was elated. Giving Justin Timberlake his very son was... beautiful. He cried when I told him I was pregnant, which in turn made me cry and made me realize that this was it for me. I didn't want anything or anyone other than Justin. Times were still good then, we were still in love and couldn't image life without each other.

Then, beautiful Laila James came along almost two years ago and that's when I noticed the change. I was naive then too, because I noticed the changes but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to believe anything was any different so I kept right on living my perfect life. I ignored the tabloids, the stories on the evening entertainment shows, and the weird hang up calls on his cell phone.

Then he started acting, which took him away from us even more than the touring did. He would be here, I would be there, and then he would be there, and I would be here. But still, I trusted my man. I loved my man and I wasn't gonna let anyone change my mind about my man. Slowly and gradually, the changes started to affect the home life.

When he would come home after filming a movie, he would be there but he wouldn't be there, you know? He would be listening to me but I could tell that he wasn't hearing a word that I was saying. The days that were filled with love making were now turning into the short, quickie- type sex. He had barely come before he was rolling off of my and walking out of the room. Then, I would be forced to finish the job that he had started because I was no longer being satisfied.

We went on for months like that, like roommates. He always loved the kids though; he always made sure that they were happy and well taken care of. He loves his kids and he makes sure, everyday that he tells them that. But then one day, he dropped the bomb on me. He just walked in and said-

"I need some space."

Um, what? He needs some space? I, of course, asked him what he was talking about, "Space from what?" I asked.

"You." He said.

I think my heart broke into a million pieces just at that moment. I begged, I pleaded, I cried, but nothing I did seemed to change his mind.

"I love you Justin. Why are doing this? Is- is there someone else? Are you seeing somebody else?"

He didn't answer me. He just stood there, in the door of our bedroom and lowered his head to look at his feet. That was all the answer I needed. So it was true, he was fucking around on me. With Cameron fucking Diaz. That skinny fucking bitch that he stared in Shrek 3 with. I hated those fucking movies; I never let Cash or Laila James watch them.

My pain turned to anger and soon I was cussing him out. I started throwing anything I could get my hands on at him, screaming and crying all at the same time. He tried to comfort me, told me that he didn't want to hurt me but he thought it was best if we separated for awhile. I called him a prick and punched him in the face.

While he was trying to keep the blood from spilling on the white carpet, I was throwing my shit into my suitcases. I ripped the wedding ring he had given me seven years prior and threw it across the room. I think it landed somewhere in the bathroom because I heard it clink against the tile floor. When I had my last bag packed, I threw my jacket, drug my luggage out into the hallway and threw them over the banister, watching as they crashed on the floor in the living room below. It takes Justin awhile to follow me downstairs because by time he walks out into the garage, I've already thrown my bags into the trunk.

"You don't have to leave, Lucianna."

I ignored him and marched past him back into the house. I had to get my kids. I took the stairs two at a time and ran down the hallway into Cash's room first. I threw his covers back and shook him lightly, calling his name softly until he awoke. I took his hand and walked him down the hall and into his sisters’ room, where I picked her out of the bed and held her to my chest. Justin's eyes widened when the four of us met him in the hallway.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I didn't answer and tried to walk past him but he blocked me with his body, "Don't do this." He whispered.

"I'm not doing anything, Justin. You're doing this."

We stare at each other for a minute and then I move swiftly past him and lead my son, my daughter and I back to the SUV. I click my daughter into her car seat and strap Cash in next to her, then jump behind the wheel. He doesn't even try to stop me, he just stands there. I look over at him standing in the doorway; he was looking back at me too. To this day, I think that I saw a tear in his eye but I can't be sure because it was dark out.

I wanted him to stop me. I wanted him to throw the car door open, grab me up and his arms and tell me that he loved him and that he wanted it to work. But he did none of these things. He just stood there, staring at me. I started the car and damn near wrecked trying to get out of the driveway. I didn't want him to see me break down. I didn't want him to know that he was capable of hurting me so bad. So I just drove. Cash had long since fallen asleep and the minutes just ticked by, slowly but surely.

I drove until I couldn't drive anymore. I pulled into a hotel somewhere in Long Beach and had no problem getting the five hundred and twenty five dollar a night Presidential suite courtesy of Mr. Timberlake. Once I had my children tucked into the unfamiliar bed, I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I grabbed a towel from the towel rack and slid down to the floor. I dug my face into the towel and cried.

That night was almost nine months ago now. I didn't want to waste my time any further so within the first few days of us being "separated", I went ahead and filed for divorce. Justin didn't really protest and before I knew it, our official divorce date was set for November 19, 2009, which is still ten months away.

We've both moved on. Justin has moved that bimbo Ms. Diaz into the house and I've been seeing another celebrity. I know, you'd think that I would steer clear of another relationship with a celebrity but Tobey is really cute. We met years ago at some party and then we met up again a couple of months ago and stuff just kinda happened. The kids adore him; he's so good with them. He has a daughter of his own so he knows what it's like to be a single parent.

Per the divorce decree, Justin and I have joint custody, so Tobey and I are currently on our way to pick them up. I'm in no mood to fight tonight, so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and usher the kids into the car as fast as I can. I tell Tobey to keep his mouth shut as well because, as you can probably guess, he and Justin don't get along that well either. And that bitch always insists on being there when I pick up my kids. She kisses them on the forehead and tells them that she loves them before glaring at me when they finally run over to me. I could rip her fucking head off.

"Did you guys have fun with daddy this weekend?"

My kids shake their heads enthusiastically and I pile them into the car. I'm about to climb into the car myself when Justin pulls me aside. I can feel Tobey's eyes burning a hole into Justin as he watches his every move.

"The lawyers have changed the date again."

I sigh and roll my eyes, "What happened now?"

"I don't know, but we can't settle the estate until the beginning of next month."

"February, great." I say sarcastically.

Without another word, I walk back to the white Denali and climb in. The kids wave goodbye as we pull out of their driveway and Tobey lays his free hand on top of mine, giving it a squeeze. I smile softly but keep my gaze out the window. I just want this shit to be over. I don't want to be Mrs. Justin Timberlake any fucking more. I just want this shit done and over with.

The perfect Hollywood divorce.

Completed
god gave me style is the author of 19 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked 1: The End also liked 206 other stories.
This story is part of the series, A Hollywood Divorce. The next story in the series is 2: Out Of My Life.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story