Justin, over here, Justin hey look this way.Justin Timberlake was seen today out at Ivy’s in West Hollywood. Justin, Justin, Justin Timberlake..

“Shit,” he breathed as he woke up from a start that was the second time that Justin had the dream where everyone seemed to crash down on him and he couldn’t breathe.

“I can’t do this anymore I can’t,” he whispered as he pulled the covers off his sweat filled body and went to the bathroom, turning  on the light he ran a hand down his face.

“Justin Timberlake,” he mumbled looking over his reflection.

He shook his head; nothing had come good lately because of who he was.

Splashing some water on his face he went down the stairs of his house and grinned a little bit as he saw a passed out Trace on his couch, good old Trace.

“Hey ass wipe wake up,” Justin laughed as he tapped his friends head as he walked past him into the kitchen.

“What, shit,” Trace moaned as he opened his eyes, than glared at Justin retreating form.

“What the fuck, was that for dipshit,” he asked coming in taking the water and pills from Justin as he handed to them to him with a nod of thanks.

“For passing out on my sofa,” he mentioned like it was obivious and opened his pantry for his cereal, placing it next to his bowl he looked at it again, this was the same thing he had been eating for the last oh he didn’t know ten years of his life.

Placing the clean bowl in the sink he placed the cereal back on the counter and grabbed two slices of cold pepperoni pizza from the fridge and got himself a glass of milk.

“Since when do you eat cold pizza,” Trace asked.

“Since when do you question what I eat for breakfast, “he asked him as he bit into his pizza.

Holding his hands up in defense he shook his head as he grabbed a banana and left the room, “I don’t need your attitude today man,” he said using his other hand to rub his head that still ached.

Shrugging at the moment Justin didn’t care, he knew Trace would get over it eventually, he wasn’t to set on that, and he knew Justin wasn’t the best morning person in the world.

--

Flipping the guide on the TV through the fifth time he groaned as he placed a hand over his face, it was almost two and as of yet the funk he had woke up with hadn’t left him.

Looking out towards the backyard he saw Trace in the pool with some chick.

Ever since his last break up he hadn’t really been big on relationships he realized with a shake of his head.

Getting up he walked out back and waved at Trace, but then noticed something about this girl, everywhere he went her eyes followed him.

“Hi,” he said but she just bit her lip in an, oh my god look.

“You’re JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE,” she squeaked.

“What,” Trace said looking over at her surprised. 

Meanwhile Justin just shook his head he was tired of everyone knowing his name before he got a chance to know theirs, he was tired of everyone thinking they knew everything about him before he got a chance to speak.

“I’m leaving, I may or may not back,” he stated walking back towards the house.

“Wait,” Trace said rushing from the pool grabbing his towel all buy ignoring the girl as he followed Justin into the house.

“Trace, look I need to be by myself I need to sort things out, I,” he looked at Trace.

“I didn’t know she was a fan honest,” he told Justin and he shook his head.

“You know that has nothing to do with it,” he said as he looked back at the girl who looked confused as she didn’t know if she should get out of the pool or just stay there.

“Justin,” he said placing his hand on his shoulder.

“Trace, don’t I don’t know what’s going on right now, but I know that I need to get away ok,” Justin said looking at him.

“But you said you didn’t know if you’d be back,” he questioned.

“True, I don’t,” he stated.

“Jay,” he questioned and Justin shrugged his arm off his shoulder.

Looking over at the pictures that decorated his walls he grinned but then it turned it to frown.

“I can’t be Justin Timberlake anymore,” he whispered as he walked passed Trace and grabbed his keys off the kitchen counter and out the door, not sure where he was gonna go or who he was gonna be, anymore.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story