Author's Chapter Notes:
again- short but sweet

I took Michelle out to dinner after the game, she laughed at me when I smiled like I had one victory when I got to pay. Now I’m not for being the big mucho man and paying all the time. It just felt good to do it, and the way Michelle did it made me feel like I wasn’t famous, even though to her I wasn’t; but I rejoiced in that feeling.

The next day when I went out and bough food and didn’t see my face on any magazines made me feel like a kid in the candy store, over used expression I know, but what are you gonna do I said it so there.

As Michelle and I worked together over the next week once she had gotten back to the furniture department and sang Halleluiah making me laugh.

I realized something well I didn’t realize it, but I felt it whatever it was that every time I saw her lately every time I saw her lately or spoke to her I felt it, and made my feelings towards her fell wrong with what it was.

--

Jason seemed distant lately especially after the baseball game, maybe that kiss was a bad idea. Then again he was the one who kissed me; I only leaned in towards him. Plus he had kissed me again after the camera had moved away from us.

It was an amazing kiss I do have to say and I don’t regret it, I liked it, heck I like HIM, since he walked into my life that day I, no I couldn’t be. I’m not, it’s only been a month; it wasn’t part of the plan.

“You ok Shell,” I heard his voice as I looked up at him from the desk where I had been entertaining my thoughts.

“Yea,” I said giving him a smile and even though he smiled back at me his eyes looked at me in question like he didn’t quite believe me. “Anyways I need to go check this for that guest over them,” I pointed out. Getting up I walked to the back stock room with a sigh.

--

Something was up with her, did she know? “Nah,” I said out loud as I shook my head. Sitting down to look up something in the computer myself I heard a voice I recognized.

“It couldn’t,” I said but, it was I sighed Trace was in the store looking around and I knew no matter how I looked he would know so making sure he was face the opposite way I jumped from the desk, and made my way to the stock room, walking around looking around like I was gonna get caught I jumped when I heard her voice.

“Jason what’s wrong,” Michelle asked as I came to look at her down one of the isles of boxes.

“I umm,” I couldn’t say the truth I could let my cover be blown in the store.

I looked around one more time and went with the first think I thought of as I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her hard, I couldn’t think, I couldn’t process clearly, all I could do was react, and boy at the time did I react.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story