Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading and reviewing! Let me know what you think :)
I sat alone in the car thinking about what was going on. OK, obviously I’m going to do it but he doesn’t have to be such a jerk about it. Although I am putting him through a lot of shit. He shouldn’t have said that though.

Why did he just leave me? I don’t even know what to do now. I took a deep breath and decided I should just go in. The driver was looking back at me wondering what I was still doing there so I thought I’d leave him alone. I walked inside and saw Justin standing at the bar with his security guard. They were talking about something but I didn’t know what. Although there were a good number of people there no one was really looking at Justin as if he were someone special. That’s cool. Come to think of it there are a lot of times I’ve been with him where people didn’t really care. I think he knows all the good hideouts where he can go and just be normal because there have also been times where he can’t even walk people are freaking out so much.

I walked over to them and Justin looked up at me but didn’t say anything, “Can I borrow your phone?” he reached into his pocket and handed me the phone, still not speaking to me, “Thank you” I said as I walked back outside. He really is mad at me. I can’t deal with him being mad at me right now. I kind of need him. I’m being selfish.

After I called Johnny I went back inside. I sat down next to Justin and handed him back his phone, “Thank you” I said but I’m pretty sure he couldn’t hear me it’s too loud. He nodded his head; all right maybe he could hear me, and then slide over one of my drinks… or a Sloe Gin Collins. I thanked him again and he nodded his head again.

He moved close to talk into my ear, “Sorry. I just…”

“It’s ok. You were right”

He nodded his head, “I know, but I mean… it’s just a big thing to get that and you acted like you didn’t even want it. But I know you do, it’s just the way you deal with that shit”

“Sorry”

“No, it’s cool. I get it. Come dance, make me feel better” he smiled and grabbed onto my hands and pulled me out to the so-called dance floor in front of the band. I don’t dance, but I figured now wouldn’t be a good time to tell him that. He obviously dances. But it’s slow music; it’s just kind of rocking back and forth. I can do that. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and at that moment I realized that dancing isn’t all that bad.

The actual reason why I hate dancing all goes back to freshman year of high school when I went to the Welcome to School Dance and Brody Jones asked me to dance. I felt bad and said yes but it was the longest 3 minutes of my life. I still feel sick thinking about it. But Justin doesn’t make me feel sick, in fact, quite the opposite. He makes me feel comfortable and as if I could stay like this with him forever.

The song ended and I silently cursed the band for not going into another song right away, “I’m not letting go yet”

I laughed as I looked up at him, “Are you feeling better?”

He shrugged, still holding on to me tightly. It feels really good that he actually wants to hold on to me. He moved his head down and kissed under my ear, “Yeah, I’m feeling better”

“Good. This is a really cute place, it’s nice and quiet and…”

“Yeah]. Do you want to leave?” he broke in, “We can think of questions and stuff for the…” he stopped when I nodded my head. He stopped mid sentence, grabbed my hand and before I knew it we were back in the car making out. We seem to make out a lot. Is that normal? I guess it’s normal. It’s just not really normal for me. I’m not complaining.

We stopped in front of my door and just kind of looked at each other, “I want you to come in” Shit. I probably should have asked him if he wanted to come in. I think you’re supposed to play hard to get a little bit.

He laughed before kissing me quickly on the lips, “I want to come in”

Perfect. That works out. I had a little trouble with the key, possibly because Justin Timberlake… Snuckums was kissing my neck and distracting me. He laughed and grabbed the key from my hand and unlocked the door then once again before I knew it we were on my bed doing what we do best.

I was absolutely fine. I felt like I was on top of the world and maybe I would make it a whole night without getting hives of any kind. But obviously that didn’t happen. He slowly slid his hand up my shirt and the hives slowly slid down my neck.

He must have noticed them because he stopped, “Do you want me to stop?” he asked as he pulled away from me

“No” I shook my head, “Just don’t… look at them”

“Do I make you nervous?” he asked still looking at my neck and not my face.

“You do when you look at it”

Justin smiled and looked up at me, “Sorry” he said and then rubbed my neck and kissed it gently, “I want them to go away”

“Me too. Stop looking at them and they will”

“Alright” he laughed and went back to kissing me, the he stopped again. Why does he keep stopping? “Do I seriously make you uncomfortable?”

“No. Can you stop stopping?” I asked and for the first time I actually kissed him first. I guess he liked that I was actually the one kissing him because I quickly felt my shirt being pulled over my head. I pulled his shirt off and then reached over to turn the light off next to the bed. Justin kissed down my chest before I had to stop him, “Wait, sorry”

“What?”

“I just… need to… the light is on”

“What light?”

“In the bathroom” I said as I tried to get up but he held onto me

“Come on Gi, the door’s shut you can hardly see the light”

“I just… it’s going to bother me” I felt his grip loosen and made my way to the bathroom to turn off the light. I guess he’s learning that if something is bothering me we need to fix it quick or I might go crazy or something.

“Oww” I screamed as I walked back in the pitch darkness and stubbed my toe on something.

I heard Justin laughing, “Are you alright?”

“Yeah I just… hurt my toe,” I said as I fell back on the bed and we tried to continue where we left off, but it was a little difficult, seeing that it is pitch black.

“Pooky, I need some kind of a light. It’s pitch black, I can’t see anything”

“That’s kind of the point”

“No” he laughed softly, “We have to come to some sort of a compromise here, I feel like I’m all alone here. I need to be able to see you, at least an outline or something”

I really don’t want him to see me naked, not even an outline. I felt him get up and he turned on the lamp furthest away from us and then draped his shirt over it, “That’s it,” he said, “It’s hardly on at all”

I nodded my head, “Alright” I said softly as he crawled back on top of me, alright, this whole being able to see him thing won’t be so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“What makes you different from all the other people out there?”

“It’s all me. I write everything, I sing it, I play the music. There’s no middle man, it’s just me”

“How would you describe your sound?”

“Nora Jones meets Joss Stone but better”

Justin laughed as he ran his hands through my hair, “You can’t say that. It’s true, but you don’t want to say that”

“What should I say?”

“Soul and rock and blues and jazz” he paused, “Everything all mixed together to make one smooth, coherent sound”

“OK” I answered as I played with his fingers as we lay in bed together. He was trying to help me with the big interview tomorrow although we weren’t getting too many questions down

“What is it like being on tour with the sexiest man in music?”

“No, I’m not on tour with Keith Urban, I’m on tour with Justin Timberlake”

“Ouch” he laughed and pulled me closer to him, “Keith Urban? Really?”

“Don’t get jealous Snuckums”

“I’m not jealous but… Keith Urban? He’s a crack head”

“That’s ok” I think it’s kind of cute that he’s getting jealous, “Keep going with the questions”

“Alright. Who are your favorites in music?”

“Sinatra, The Beatles, Etta James, James Taylor”

“What about music today?”

“Um…” I’m trying to think of someone that I like but honestly there’s not too many. I’m kind of stuck with the older music.

Justin laughed, “You really don’t like anyone?”

“I don’t know music kind of sucks recently. Except you of course”

“Oh yeah, of course” he laughed. He thinks I’m just saying that but honestly he knows what he’s doing and his music is good. I can’t think of too many people out there that are. Everyone just sings about sex and drugs and guns. I think I’m getting old, I feel like a grandmother.

“I’m serious. You and Michael Buble, I like him”

“Alright. Who do you want to work with?”

“Frank Sinatra”

“That’d be pretty amazing”

“I know huh? That would make my life”

“Go to sleep Gi, if you’re up all night you’re going to have bags under your eyes”

“Then stop talking to me”

He laughed before kissing the back of my neck, “Goodnight Pooky”

“Goodnight Snuckums”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story