Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm not ignoring this one lol I've just been really busy and I have to actually write this one haha. The other one's already written :) Anyway, thanks for reading and let me know what you think :)
“What about orange juice and Malibu rum?” I asked as I looked through the full bar in Justin’s room.

“It’s a Malibu Sunrise”

Fine, “How about lemonade and vodka?”

He laughed, “That’s just spiked lemonade.”

“What about strawberry vodka?”

“Spiked strawberry lemonade” he laughed, “You have to have more ingredients” he stood up and looked behind the bar, “What about… tequila, triple sec, and…”

“Look, there’s tangerine juice” I held it up, “Let’s try that.”

“This could be it,” he said as he poured the juice over the alcohol before putting it up to my mouth to take a sip. That is good. That is very good. I don’t know, it may even be better than my drink, “Yeah?”

“Yeah” I nodded my head, “That’s good. Try it.”

He took a sip and nodded his head, “Yeah, that’s good. It needs something though… like…”

“A cherry” I smiled, “A cherry and some cherry juice.”

“Of course” he grabbed a bottle of cherries and put some in, “It’s done” he held it up to my mouth again.

“I love it.”

“Yeah, it’s good,” he agreed.

“The official G and J.”

“Why are you first?”

“It was my idea to make a drink. You ruined my first one.”

“Alright, fair enough” he smiled, “The official G and J.” Justin held the glass up for a toast.

“And it’s not even a drink.”

Justin laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, “It’s a tangerine margarita.”

“Nooo”

“But we have the cherry so it’s different.”

“You said before that the cherry doesn’t change it. Mine had a cherry.”

“We have the juice though, so we’re good” he pulled me closer, “What do you want to do tomorrow?”

“I thought you had to do a show.”

“Early, I’ll be done by ten. We could go for a ride.”

I nodded my head, I don’t know where he wants to go for a ride to but we’ll worry about that later. Before I could even ask him I heard a loud crack of thunder and the room lit up from lightning. I don’t like thunderstorms. I’m scared of them. They make me nervous. Are you surprised?

I think I jumped, no I know I jumped, “Are you alright Pooky?”

“That was… loud.”

“Yeah” he laughed, “It’s going to be a good one. We should go sit out on the balcony and watch it.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“No, why not? It’s far away, we’ll have a great view from up here.”

“There is no way I’m going anywhere near the window let alone the balcony, and neither are you.”

“Why not?”

“You’re not supposed to stay near the window. Come on, we need to turn off the lights and unplug the phone.”

“Gi come on, it’s really far. Come outside with me and watch it.”

“You’re not supposed to go near the window.”

“You know a lot about thunderstorms huh?” I nodded my head, I’ve done my research, they’ve always scared me, “Then we’ll count to see how far away it is. That works right?” he paused when there was lightning and then counted until we heard the thunder, “That’s fifteen seconds, fifteen miles away. When it gets close we’ll come inside” he grabbed onto my hand.

“No. It’s divided by five, so it’s only 3 miles.”

“Are you sure? I thought it was the amount of seconds.”

“Divided by 5, I’m positive.”

“OK, even so it’s three miles away.”

“Three miles is not far.”

“Please, just for a minute. Trust me?”

I took a deep breath before nodding my head before following him outside. As soon as I heard the first sound of thunder I was ready to run back inside. Justin held onto me tightly and wouldn’t let me go, “Calm down Pooky, it’s far away. Just watch it, get over your fear.”

“Yeah, it’s awesome. Can we go inside now?”

“Relax,” he laughed.

“My house got struck by lightning once.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. It was this huge bang like the house was shaking. And all the electrical sockets flew out of the wall.”

“They did not.”

“Yes they did” why doesn’t he believe me? “They literally flew out.”

“How far?”

“Like across the room.”

“They did not,” he laughed.

“Yes they did. I’m not lying, ask my father.”

“I will. Call him up.”

“I can’t right now.”

“Why not?”

“Because it’s thundering and lightning out and you’re not supposed to use your phone during a storm.”

Justin laughed again and even though he’s behind me and I can’t see him I know he threw his head back when he did, “Oh Gianna. You can call him after then.”

“I will”

“Alright then”

“Can we go inside now?”

“Yes, we can go inside now” he grabbed onto my hand and led me inside, “Want to watch a movie?”

“We can’t have the television on.”

“Come on Gi, there are plenty of people in this hotel with their televisions on.”

“I know but… can we just not turn it on? Please Snuckums?” he nodded his head, the thinks I’m crazy, “You think I’m crazy.”

“Nah, I know you’re crazy” he laughed, “I can think of some things we can do without the lights or phone being plugged in.”

Is he suggesting we have sex again? I must say I’m not opposed to that idea. I don’t want things to be weird between us but they really haven’t been. “Me too. We could play war or scrabble.”

“We could,” he agreed.

“Or we could… write that song.”

“Yeah” he nodded his head. I don’t think that’s what he was going for.

“Do you have any other suggestions?”

He nodded his head and pulled me onto his lap, “We could uh… make shadow puppets.”

“We could. That would be fun.”

“We could do yoga” he rested his head against my back.

“I need Enya and we can’t plug it in.”

“Alright” he said as he moved my hair away from my neck, “We could light candles” he kissed my neck, “And get in the hot tub.”

“We can’t go in the hot tub when there’s lightning Snuckums.”

“I’m willing to take the risk.”

“I’m not” I laughed, “Think of something else.”

“I’m thinking” he answered softly, “We could just light candles and play doctor.”

I heard myself giggle, who giggles? Me apparently, “How do you play doctor?”

“You start by taking off your shirt.”

“Then what?”

“One step at a time, don’t jump ahead.”

I laughed as I pulled my shirt off, “Now what?”

“Then you take off your pants.”

“First you turn off the lights.”

He shook his head, “The doctor can’t work in the dark, come on Pooky.” Justin picked me up and brought me into the bedroom, placing me gently on the bed.

“The lightning though, we can’t have the lights on”

“Gianna, there are how many lights on in this building?”

“That’s fine, but I’m telling you I’m not going to be able to concentrate with the lights on”

He took a deep breath, it’s only a matter of time before he gets sick of all my shit and is done with me. I can’t help it though; it really will bother me, “How about candles? Can you deal with that or is it too much of a fire hazard?”

That was kind of an asshole thing to say. I stood up while he walked to find candles and looked for my shirt, “I’m just going to go back to my room you can keep as many lights on as you want”

“Come on Gi, I was kidding”

“It wasn’t very funny”

“I never said I was funny” he grabbed onto my hands and pulled me closer, “Don’t go, I’m sorry. I’ll turn the light off, we can play scrabble if you want”

“I don’t want to play scrabble”

“Good” he kissed me, “I don’t want to play scrabble either”

“I’m sorry I’m annoying but don’t be mean about it”

“It was a joke. But I won’t. Let’s go to bed”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story