I can’t even explain how good it feels to be back on tour. We stepped off the bus in Orlando and I followed Justin into the hotel. We don’t have a show tonight so we’ll be able to just do whatever it is we want.

“You’re ready to get on that stage huh?” Justin asked with a smile.

I nodded my head, “I can’t wait.”

“One more night,” he kissed my forehead as we stepped into the elevator and put the bags down pushing me up against the wall and kissing me, “I’d rather spend the night in bed.”

“We should have went to Disney World,” I said as the elevator door opened.

Justin laughed, “Or we could spend the night in bed.”

“Or we could go see the fireworks.”

“I thought you didn’t like fireworks.”

“I like fireworks. I just don’t like to be real close so the ashes fall on me. I’d rather see them from far away. I don’t like to hear them either, it’s kind of scary when they’re so loud.”

“Of course,” he laughed, “I’m sure we could see them from the balcony.”

“That’s perfect,” I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him gently.

“I think we should go to bed then watch the fireworks then go back to bed.”

I laughed as he pushed me down on the bed. “You’re way too hot for me.”

Justin laughed, throwing his head back of course, “I think it’s the other way around Pooky.”

“Not even. I’m like a six and you’re like a sixteen.”

“You’re like a hundred and six,” he corrected me.

“I don’t think so.”

“If you’re only a six why is it so hard for me to keep my hands off you?” I shrugged as he unbuttoned my shirt, “Because you’re a hundred and six.”


~*~*~*~*~


I closed my eyes and cuddled up to Justin. I really feel like heaven when I’m with him. He ran his hands through my hair and kissed my forehead, “Baby, I have some things I need to take care of.”

Is he asking me to leave? “Oh, you want me to leave?”

“I mean, you can stay if you want. I have to do a couple interviews on the phone.”

“OK, I’ll leave,” I reached over to pull my clothes back on.

He sat up and grabbed onto my hand before I walked away, “I’ll call you when I’m done so we can watch those fireworks.”

“K, have fun.”

I went to my room but only lasted about a minute before I decided I wasn’t really in the mood to just sit there waiting. I think there was like a store downstairs in the lobby. I’m kind of hungry and not really in the mood for the peanuts or m&ms in the mini bar. I really want some Combos.

There was in fact a cute little store that reminded me of one of those stores at the airport. They had snacks and souvenirs and magazines. I grabbed a bag of cheddar cheese pretzel Combos and a Cherry Pepsi and walked towards the register. A magazine caught my eye simply because Justin’s face was on the cover and mine was in the corner. I know I’m supposed to stay away from tabloids but I haven’t been in too many magazines and it still feels weird to me. The title said in big letters, “Justin and Gianna Gibralda’s Secret Love.”

Wow. I don’t think I’d say we have a secret love. I mean love is a pretty strong word anyway. And to say it’s a secret relationship is kind of silly. A secret relationship would be if we were to only see each other when it’s dark and not a single person knows. People know. I laughed a little and put the magazine down but a different issue caught my eye.

On it was a big picture of Justin kissing Cameron Diaz. Cameron Diaz as in the beautiful actress from Charlie’s Angels. Why is Justin kissing her? Here comes a panic attack. My stomach is in knots and I can hardly breathe. Why is he kissing her? He’s supposed to be kissing me. The heading said, “Justin and Cameron, back together?”

I didn’t know they ever were together. Now that makes me feel like an idiot. Justin used to date Cameron Diaz and now he’s dating me. Talk about a downgrade. I grabbed the magazine and almost walked out before I realized I had to pay. I promise I wasn’t trying to steal I’m just so confused and I need to sit down and catch my breath so I don’t fall over with my panic attacks and hives.

It was hard, but I did make it to my room without falling over. I took a deep breath before opening the magazine and reading the story. The story was three damn pages long. And there were so many pictures that made my stomach curl even more. It’s obvious it’s not made up; I mean seriously there are pictures.

I took a deep breath and managed to calm myself down enough to go talk to Justin. I don’t know exactly what I’m going to say to him or ask him. I’m so not good and confronting people. I stepped out of my room just in time to see Justin hugging Cameron Diaz. Oh. My. God. I can’t breathe. I quickly closed the door and fell onto the ground. Why is she here? Why is she in his room right after I was in his room? No wonder why he wanted me to leave, he never asked me to leave before.

Why did I think that we were actually dating? What made me think that Justin Timberlake would be even the slightest bit interested in Gianna Gibralda when he has girls that are world famous movie stars like Cameron Diaz interested in him? I forced myself to take many deep breaths and gained the power to stand up and look out the peephole. I heard my phone ring and that made me jump about a mile in the air.

I can’t believe its Justin. His girlfriend just left and now he’s calling me up. Who does that? I should have known better. I should know that he’s this huge music star and celebrity who has girls throwing themselves at him all the time. Why would he want only one girlfriend when he could have 20? It all makes sense now.

“Hello?”

“Hey Pooky, I’m done.”

I nodded my head.

“What are you up to?”

“Nothing.”

“Where do you want to watch the fireworks? Your place or mine?”

I don’t really want him to come here because then he won’t leave. At least I can go there, call him out, and then be back in bed before the fireworks even starts.

“I’ll come over.”

“Alright, I’ll be here.”

I nodded my head again before closing my phone. I need to calm down a little before I go in there. I took a few deep breaths and walked to his room down the hall. “You made it,” he kissed my forehead. I nodded my head. “Your hives are back, are you alright?” of course he would notice my stupid hives. I know I should have changed into a turtleneck. “I have some of that lotion,” he went for his bag.

“I’m fine. How were your interviews?”

“Fine. The usual.”

I nodded my head; he’s still going to lie to me. I’m right down the hall; you would think he’d be sneakier about it and like meet up somewhere that I’m not. He doesn’t even try to be sneaky; he doesn’t even try to hide it from me.

“What did you do?” he asked.

“I went down to the gift shop and got some Combos. Oh, and look what I found.” I handed him the magazine making sure to see his reaction.

He laughed before looking up at me and seeing that I did not find the humor even a little. “Pooky, it’s a tabloid. They make shit up, that’s what they do.”

“Oh, ok fine. Then how come ten minutes ago she was leaving your room?”

He didn’t even try to say anything to that one. Not that I would have let him spread some more lies if he wanted to.

“You have a girlfriend!” I shouted. I can’t believe I’m the idiot who spent this whole time thinking that Justin Timberlake was even the slightest bit interested in me.

“I don’t” and here he is the whole time dating some huge celebrity actress. Obviously he would not want to date me, a stupid opening act when he can date these girls that are world famous.

“You tell me not to read the tabloids, because you’re in them with your girlfriend.”

“That’s not…” here comes another panic attack. I thought I was done with them but clearly that’s not the case.

“I want to leave,” I said between taking deep breathes, “I don’t want to be here anymore. I want to go home”

“Alright, come on breathe Pooky, you’re going to be ok”

“No. Don’t… you don’t get to call me that anymore. I’m not going to be ok.”

“Come on Gi, take deep breathes for me.”

I shook my head as I stood up but then had to stop to catch myself because I almost felt like I was going to fall down, “Don’t try and be the nice guy now and pretend like you care.”

“Come on Gianna, I do care, that’s not fair.”

“Fair? What is fair anymore?”

He grabbed onto my arm to stop me from leaving his room, “If you just listen to me and let me explain…”

“Please just let me go Justin Timberlake” the look on his face was as if I had just killed his dog. He slowly let go of my grip and I walked away. I didn’t mean to call him his full name, but it just came out. I couldn’t just call him his first name.

As I walked to my room I could hear him coming after me. I don’t get why he won’t just let me go. We were obviously never together like I thought we were so he can just go back to his girlfriend and everyone will be happy.

“Gianna.”

I just shook my head and quickly shut the door before he got too close. I leaned against the closed door and took a couple deep breaths before sliding down and burying my head in my legs. I need to try and calm myself down or I’m going to have a heart attack. Then I heard knocking, like tapping, but it was right next to me, right by my ear. He’s probably sitting down on the opposite side of the door just like I am. I stood up and quickly blasted my Enya and then sat back down. I can’t hear the knocking anymore, but I need to stay sitting here. Even though I hate Justin Timberlake so much right now I still need him near me to calm me down.
The thought of us sitting in the same position with only a door between us helps me calm down.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story