Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading and reviewing :)
I heard a nock on my hotel door and checked myself in the mirror one last time before opening it, “Let’s go Pooky, are you ready?”

“Yes, I’m ready for you to admit you were confused” I smiled as I grabbed my purse and followed him to the elevator. It had been two weeks since I started the tour and I was actually quite proud of myself. I haven’t had a panic attack in at least a couple days. I’m starting to feel comfortable with the whole thing. Not only being on tour but being on tour with Justin Timberlake.

“We’ll see” he smiled, “We need to make some kind of bet because I know I’m right”

“And I know I’m right”

“Alright then, let’s bet. When I win, you have to tell everyone that you don’t know anything and Justin Timberlake is the king and knows everything, every night for the rest of the tour”

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever. When I win you have to say that you’re an idiot and I’m always right. Always”

“Alright” he held out his hand to shake, “It’s a bet, are you worried?”

“Not at all, are you?”

“Nah” he laughed as we got into the limo waiting outside, “You look nice tonight… by the way” he gave me a cute smile

“Thank you” I smiled… no hives. I’m getting really good at this, “But stop trying to butter me up so I don’t make you go through with it”

He laughed as we stopped in front of a bar and I followed him inside and right upstairs to a VIP area. There were other people there obviously, but they were all in their own world. We are in DC, I don’t think there are too many celebrity VIPs here. Justin grabbed my hand and led me to the bar, “Let’s get right to it” he smiled and then stopped before reaching the bar, “First tell me what’s in a gin and Gianna again so there’s no confusion”

He really thinks he’s right about this. He’s not. He needs to get over it, “Sloe gin, carbonated water, lemon juice, an orange slice and two cherries”

Justin Timberlake nodded his head and continued walking to the bar, “What’s up man?” he asked the bartender, “Can you tell me what’s in a Sloe Gin Collins?”

“Yeah man, it’s sloe gin, carbonated water and lemon juice” Justin gave me a look after every ingredient and smiled when he was done.

“Thank you” Justin smiled and gave me a look of victory, “That’s it”

“Uh no” I said as I shook my head frantically, “Mine has an orange and a lemon and two cherries”

“It still has it he just didn’t say it” Snuckums said as he went back to the bar and pulled me along with him, “Can we have two of them?”

“Yeah man” the bartender said as he started making a drink that looked very similar to my drink. I watched carefully and Justin just watched me, to make sure I was taking it all in. I really feel my heart breaking a little. I thought I was a genius that made up such an amazing drink.

“Thank you” Justin said as he grabbed the drinks and led me to a table in the back. He laughed at the face I made, but it’s really not funny. My heart is broken, “Enjoy” I gave him a look before taking a sip. It is my drink. Exactly my drink, “How is it?”

“Wonderful” I said softly

He laughed before taking a sip of his drink, “I’m sorry, did I ruin it for you?”

“I really thought I made it up,” I pouted

“I’m sorry. You can make up a different drink that’s even better. We’ll make it up together… we can call it G n’ J”

“OK”

“Alright” he laughed, “But you still lost the bet”

“Fine, but mine had two cherries”

“Are you seriously going to pull the two cherry shit?”

He’s really adorable. I don’t know why he spends time with me, he’s obviously in a whole different class than I am, “Calm down, I’m just saying that mine’s better because it has two cherries”

He smiled and grabbed the cherry from his drink and put it in mine, “Almost as good as yours”

“Thank you”

“Anytime Pooky” he smiled and gently placed his hands on mine. If I didn’t know better I’d say he’s flirting. Maybe he is. I don’t know why though. He could get any girl he wanted. Plus there are so many other girls on this tour that are way prettier and don’t have panic attacks or get hives all the time. He is Justin Timberlake after all.

Before I could even begin to figure anything out I felt his soft lips against mine. He kissed me softly and before I knew it we were full out making out. As I’ve said before I’m a huge nerd and I’ve only kissed five boys in my entire life. One of which was in kindergarten so that doesn’t really count. One in middle school, one in high school and one in college. OK, that’s only four. I can’t think of the fifth right now. The point is I do not have very much experience with this sort of thing. And the fact is I have not been kissed since sophomore year in college, which was like five years ago… and I sure as hell have never been kissed like this.

When we split apart he smiled at me and I think I smiled back, I’m not too sure. I am sure that there are hives on my neck and I tried to place my hands by my neck to hide them without making it so obvious and drawing attention to it, “We uh… should probably get going. Are you ready?”

I nodded my head and stood up to follow him. I have a feeling things are going to be insanely awkward in the next few days. He turned back to make sure I was following him and grabbed onto my hand. The limo was waiting and we got right in. “You have a rash or something” he said as he ran his fingers over my neck, “Are you allergic to something?” I shook my head, “Do you have something for it? Do you want to stop somewhere?”

“It’s fine just don’t… look at it”

“Alright” he chuckled, “Sorry” he paused, “Your drink is good, whether you made it up or not”

“Yeah thanks, let it go alright?” I asked with a smile

He laughed as we stepped out of the limo and went in the elevator, then he walked me to my door and we stood in front of it for a few seconds, “I had fun, thanks for coming with me” he said with a smile

“I had fun too, thanks. Except for that whole you ruining my life thing,” I said with a smile. I make it sound like I’m kidding but I really am upset about it. I don’t think he’s ruined my life but it does hurt a little.

“You’re making me feel bad about it” he chuckled, “But I’m not giving in on the bet”

“I don’t want you to give in, I’ll say it”

“Alright then, you better”

“I will”

“Alright” he said softly before kissing me again. I’ve never had someone want to kiss me as much as it seems he has, and he is Justin Timberlake. I don’t really get it.

“I should uh… probably go in”

“Yeah” he nodded his head but kissed me again then stepped back and laughed, “Goodnight Gianna”

“Goodnight Justin”

“Oh my God, you called me Justin!” he shouted, I laughed at his excitement although it is a pretty big step. I didn’t think I’d ever be able to call him just Justin, “As if this night couldn’t get any better. This will go down in history”

“Stop” I heard myself giggle

“It’s a big step Gi, come on” he smiled and kissed me again, “Alright, I’m leaving”

“Are you?” It doesn’t look like he’s leaving. It looks like he wants to stay. And although a big part of me does want him to stay there’s a part of me that knows it’s not a good idea. And then there’s the simple fact that I have not had sex in a very very long time. Not to mention that I had sex with one guy my whole life and it was very, very bad. But the first time is supposed to be bad right? It kind of turned me off to the whole idea of sex. I know it’s not always bad and I’m positive sex with Justin Timberlake will not be bad but I need to chill a little. I’m not ready for that yet.

“Yeah” he said as he stepped back and ran his hands through his hair while taking a deep breath, “I’ll see you tomorrow, sweet dreams”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story