Author's Chapter Notes:
I was suprised by all that feedback lol Thank you so much! Keep it coming :0)
When my five alarms went off the next morning I actually did not jump up but laid in bed for a couple minutes, trying to sort through what actually happened last night and what was a dream. We did kiss. I know that much. And I clearly remember that he ruined my drink.

I finally stood up and got in the shower and then remembered that we’re leaving DC tonight after the show so I have to pack everything up. Then we’re going to NY for like three days. I’m excited about that. I’ve never been there. Plus, our hotel is like right in the city so I bet we’ll have an amazing view.

I dragged my bags out of the room and struggled to get everything out. I looked up to see Justin running out of the elevator to help me, “I got it” he smiled, “What’s up Gianna?”

“Hey, thanks” I smiled as I followed him to the elevator just in time to watch it close, “Oh no” I laughed, there goes all his luggage

“That sucks” he laughed as he pressed the call button over and over again

“They’re going to steal your stuff”

“Nah” he laughed and then got quiet, “You think?”

I shrugged, “There’s probably people waiting for you down there right?” he nodded his head, “Then you’re fine”

“I hope so” he laughed, “Anyway, how are you doing Gi? Did you sleep alright?”

“Yes, thank you. Did you?”

“I did” he smiled and nodded his head, I really don’t want things to be awkward but I sure as hell don’t know how to make them less awkward. The elevator door opened and his luggage was not on it, he laughed, “This might not be good,” he said as he pulled my suitcase in and I followed him. He put his hand on the back of my neck and started to massage it, “When are we going to make that drink?”

“Whenever you want” I shrugged

“Alright” he smiled, “Your rash is gone” I nodded my head, “I got you some calamine lotion, but it’s in my bag” he said as he moved his hand to my lower back and rubbed it gently, “So that might not be helpful”

That’s really sweet that he would find calamine lotion for me. He really seems so sweet and I do like spending time with him, but I’m still extremely nervous about it, “That’s sweet, thank you”

He nodded his head as we walked out of the elevator to see his security guards with all of his bags standing in front of them, “Ah, we’re good” he laughed as he went to his bags

“You just send them down before you?” one of the security guards asked with a chuckle

“The doors closed before we got everything on,” Justin answered as he grabbed the lotion from his bag and handed it to me, “I’ll see you over there Gi”

“Alright, thank you Justin” he smiled when I called him Justin for the second time. I’m kind of impressed myself actually. He went to his bus and one of his security guards helped me with my bags and I went on mine.
**


I sat in front of the mirror as Stacy finished my makeup, “I really think it’s too much”

“It’s not too much” she answered as she grabbed the lipstick; “I’m sick of you fighting this,” she answered with a smile. I have had something to say about it since the first day. But there is definitely too much. Not even to mention how I’m starting to break out because of all the makeup.

“Do it on someone else and let me see. Because seriously I feel like I look like a fool”

“You will look like a fool if you don’t put any on. Trust me Gianna, what do I have to do to get it to sink in?” she asked as Justin walked by and she called him over, “Would you please tell her that she needs really heavy makeup to go on stage?”

He smiled and nodded his head “You do Gi”

“But this much? I look like a clown”

“You look good Gianna, I have to get to sound check, I’ll see you later”

Stacy laughed as he walked away, “He said you look good” she offered in a singsong

“Like he’s going to be no Gianna, you kind of look like a clown”

“He would say that” she answered seriously, “He would totally tell you if you look like a clown”

He would not, but thanks for the effort, “Are you done with me?”

“I am done with you, Relax. You look hot”

“Hot?” I’ve never been called hot in my life, “I’m going to go do yoga”

“Have fun”

Oh I will. I walked back to my room and passed a lot of people on the way. They all kind of just look at me, but I try to be outgoing enough to say hi but clearly that doesn’t happen. So, I went back to my room and blasted the Enya.

Awhile later I heard the door open and looked back to see Snuckums walk in. “I need to start doing this shit it’s the only way I can hang out with you before the show”

“You should try it” I smiled as I continued, “It relaxes you”

“Does it relax you?”

“Yes, you should see me when I don’t do yoga”

He laughed, “I have ten minutes”

“OK” I turned the music off, “What do you need?” that probably sounded a little rude.

Justin sat down on the couch and I followed him, “I just wanted to make sure you understand the bet”

“I understand it”

He laughed and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to himself, “What are you going to say Pooky?”

“That you’re cool and you’re awesome and you’re always right”

“Sounds good”

“Sounds awesome,” I answered and he laughed and kissed my forehead

“How’s it going Gi? Is everything all right? Are you getting everything you need?”

I nodded my head, “Just my yoga time keeps getting interrupted”

“I’ll work on that,” he laughed before kissing me gently. I do enjoy kissing him, that’s for sure. And I have no hives as of yet. Very impressive, if I do say so myself.

“OK”

“Are you going to come on my bus after the show?”

“Do you want me to come on your bus after the show”

“Obviously or I wouldn’t have asked you”

“OK”

“OK” he laughed as he stood up and then leaned down to kiss me one last time, “Break a leg Gianna, not literally”

“Thank you Snuckums” I said as he gave me a wave on his way out. I don’t have any hives, that is very surprising,

Before I knew it I was backstage ready to go on. Rachael came down and handed me a shot of tequila and I downed it, “I feel bad you have to bring this to me every night. I could get it myself”

“It’s not a big deal” she smiled, “Have a good show”

“Thank you”

When I got onstage I actually was able to get through the first few songs without being so scared. I’m really getting good at this. I wonder how long it will be before I’m not scared at all.

“Alright, let’s talk about Justin Timberlake for a second” I had to pause because everyone was screaming so much. It is really amazing that they get so excited just at the mention of his name. They’re at his concert. It’s not like he’s a surprise guest or something, he’s going to be here. “So I just um… I just wanted to put it out there that I think he’s amazing. And he’s awesome and he’s my hero and I want to be just like him” I paused to laugh because people were kind of not sure if they should laugh or scream, “He’s also always right, and I’m never right so…yeah”




After the show I went on Justin’s bus for the five-hour drive to New York City. “Good job with the bet”

“Yeah. Anytime” I laughed

“Do you mind if I take a shower quick?”

“No, of course not”

“Alright. I’ll be fast, make yourself at home,” he said as he tossed the remote to me. I sat down on his bed and just kind of looked around. I’ve been on his bus before but never while he was taking a shower. Oh, and have I mentioned that his shower is like right there in the hall? There is nothing blocking it except the see thru door. I could literally walk up to the front to get a drink and see his naked self taking a shower.

I felt my hives and quickly shook my head to try and forget the fact that a very naked Justin was just a few feet away from me. I quickly grabbed the calamine lotion Justin gave me and rubbed it all over my neck and turned the television on to get my mind off it. Then I heard him starting to sing and I pressed mute.

He came out a few minutes later wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a Red Sox tee shirt and jumped on the bed, “I hate that I’m so wide awake after the show and we have to drive on a bus for five hours. It would be the perfect time to sleep, but there’s no possible way of sleeping” he paused when he noticed my hives and I felt them spreading because of it, “Do I make you nervous?”

“No” I answered quickly, “I’m just like… weird. You’ll have to deal with that”

He laughed as he moved closer to me; “I can deal with it” he said softly and then kissed me. It still felt like the first kiss, maybe because this time I was sure he wasn’t drunk. I knew he wasn’t drunk last night either, but it seemed like a good reason as to why he would want to kiss me as much as he did. But it was now clear that he does want to kiss me.




“Gianna” I heard my name and felt two hands shaking me and I woke up. I opened my eyes slowly, looked up to see Justin and closed my eyes again.

I heard him laugh, “Pooky wake up, we’re here” I opened my eyes again and stretched my arms over my head, “You were not waking up, I was getting worried”

“I’m a heavy sleeper” I said softly and closed my eyes again

“I see that. We have to go in. The bed inside is more comfortable” I opened my eyes to see him smile. He grabbed onto my hands and pulled me up and then kissed my forehead, “You’re adorable”

“I’m tired”

“Yeah me too, but we have the day off. I’ll call you later on” he yawned, “And we’ll go to that place I told you about later” he said as we stepped on the elevator

“Ok, but the phone won’t wake me up”

He smiled, “Alright, why don’t you call me when you wake up?” I nodded my head and we stopped in front of my door, “Goodnight Pooky” he kissed me gently on the lips

“Goodnight Snuckums”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story