Author's Chapter Notes:
Only two more parts after this one! Enjoy ;)


A Hollywood Divorce

6: The Night Stalker

Today and tomorrow and then I get to go home. I can't wait to see Laila James and Cash and Tobey. They'll make me feel better. They'll make me forget about Justin and I's last confrontation and I'll be able to get back to my life. We've been avoiding each other like the plague. I only saw him yesterday while we were in the cab. He could have killed himself for all I know.

I'm trying to decided what in the hell I'm going to do for the next two days but nothing is really coming to mind. I'll probably just end up staying in this room, listening to my ipod and watching TV. But, within the next few minutes, I decide to not sit in all day and get dressed to roam the town for a little.

Damn, I forgot what good shopping they have around here. I stumble back into the room at around nine in the evening and drop the many bags that I had amassed throughout the day. I dial the house number and one of my babies answers the phone. I talk to my son for a while and then Tobey and then Laila James whose sleepy as hell. I tell Tobey to get her to bed and then we talk a little dirty to each other before turning in for the night.

I take a long shower because I need it. I need something to wash away the nastiness that this divorce has brought on me. I wash my hair, and hold my head back under the stream of constant hot water until it starts to go cold. I dry off, lotion myself down and slip into my favorite nighty. I sit back on the bed, and open the little bottle of wine that I found in the mini bar. I pour a little into the glass and situate myself under the covers before taking a sip while the plot of Spiderman 2 unfolds itself on the screen. I do love seeing my man in that tight ass Spidey suit.

Hours later, Spiderman has ended and I've finished off my second little bottle of wine. I un-prop the pillows and throw the extra one to the floor. I dig my hands underneath the pillow that remains on the bed and lay my head upon it, comfort filling every fiber in my tired body. Sleep comes all too quickly and it feels as though I've been asleep for hours when I hear my door clicking open from a distance. I chalk it up to myself dreaming and lull back into sleep when I hear the door click shut.

I open my eyes and stare at the wall when I hear footsteps making their way softly through hallway that leads to the bedroom. My mouth opens in anticipation as the footsteps stop and I feel a presence behind me. Like a night stalker, he stares at me for a minute and my breath picks up and my chest begins to raise and fall harder than I can ever remember before. He starts to move again and he's right over me, looking down at me. I still don't move, maybe he'll think I'm sleeping and he'll go back to his room.

But he doesn't. He instead, lifts the covers and climbs in bed softly and silently behind me. He slides closer to me, closing the gap with every second. He's now so close that I can feel his breath in my hair. My breath hitches when I feel his long fingers snake around my middle and pull me closer to him. I let out a labored breath as he continues to hold me against his strong, chiseled chest. My breathing is harsh and haggard now and it's the only sound that can be heard in the silent room.

I let out another sound when his cool lips meet the hot skin of my neck. His grip around my middle tightens as he kisses my neck and shoulders. My eyes close and another sound escapes my mouth. His hips sway slowly into my ass, in and out, in and out until our bodies are in sync with each others. I bite my bottom lip as his hard erection begins to poke into my skin. His hand releases itself around my middle and slowly drags itself down my body and stops when he feels my golden spot.

He rubs me slowly through my pink panties and continues sucking on my neck. More and more groans of passions fill the dark room as I begin to soak through my underwear. Soon my back is arched away from his chest as his fingers move themselves under the rim of my panties. The initial contact of his cool fingers against my hot clit makes me jump with ecstasy. His fingers continue to rub gentle circles against my clit a few more times and then he dips his fingers into my hot, moist center.

I moan again with the sudden but wanted intrusion but groan when his fingers leave my body. His lips disappear from my neck but soon his body is on top of me, removing my favorite nighty. He rolls my over onto my back and lowers himself on top of me; I feel his erection rub against my thigh. He lips return to my neck but leave it as he kisses a trail down my chest, stopping when he takes my left breast in his hand. He rolls my nipple between his fingers while his tongue circles my right nights. He sucks on my nipple, taking it between his lips and pulling lightly, causing me to arch my back completely off of the mattress below me.

He continues his trail of kisses down my stomach and my hands run and down his broad, freckled back. When the tips of my fingers can only graze his shoulders, he stops and raises his head to stare deeply into my eyes. His blue pits are filled with lust, anger, happiness, and tears as I return his gaze, my chest raising and falling harshly. He broke our gaze and lowered his lips to my thighs, which made my body burn with passion even more.

Then, out of nowhere, his tongue grazed over my drenched lips and clit, his lips sucking lightly like he was eating a peach. My hips bucked against his lips, my eyes closing again. That was the only thing that Justin dragged about; he knew how to eat a peach. Justin knew my body ten times better than Tobey did; he knew that I was close to exploding against his lips and tongue. He stopped the assault against me and raised him back over top of me.

He stares down at me, his eyes searching mine, waiting for me to object to what he was doing. I ran my hands from his sides to his back, reassuring him that I want this as bad as he did. He leans down and captures my lips with his and soon his tongue is caressing mine. Our first kiss in over a year. He breaks the kiss and reaches down to grab himself and guides his swollen member into warm, wet center. My back arches for a third time and his groan is music to my ears when he thrusts himself against me for the first time.

Slowly, gently, he thrusts inside of me, closing his eyes and crashing his lips against mine. He pulls away from me and grabs my leg, pulling it around his waist. I follow his lead and wrap my other leg around his waist and return my hands around his neck, urging those beautiful lips to be on mine again. Our love making session lasts for what seems like hours and I don't want the closeness to end but I can feel myself beginning to tighten against him.

I rub my hand against the side of his face and he opens his mouth to suck on my fingers a bit. His thrusts become more forceful; he's close too. I tighten my legs around him, his hands reach underneath my back and he brings his chest to mine, grasping me tightly. I bite his shoulder and scream when every stroke brings me closer and closer to my climax. Justin rests his forehead against mine and keeps it there as he continues to pump into me, struggling to keep his eyes open as his mouth lets his moans escape.

Our lips graze each others, and the final thrust is near. I dig my fingers into his back and attach my lips to his neck, kissing his feverishly. He thrusts into me one last time and we are both released into our ecstasy. Justin's seed empties into me; his moans fill my ears as my own shouts of passion fill the still night air.

My palms flatten against his moist back and Justin's body relaxing completely against mine. Justin lays his head on my shoulder, his face nuzzled into my neck and his arms still holding me to him. His hot breath on my necks calms me to some extent. He still fills me with himself but I like the feeling. I've missed it. One of my hands absentmindedly digs itself into his short hair as his heart pounds against his chest.

I want to stay like this forever. The only thing that could make this moment better, would be knowing that our children were sleeping in the next room. My eyes close again as I massage his scalp slowly and he begins to stir.

"Luci." He whispers.

"Yeah?" I whisper back.

He's silent for awhile. His kisses my neck and says, "I'm sorry."

I silent for a minute, but don't stop massaging his scalp, "Me too baby boy."

More silence swallows up the pitch black room. Justin’s warm breath still beats against my skin. He licks his lips, his tongue grazes lightly against my neck. He is a chronic lip licker. After every sentence, after every bite of food, he's licking his lips. It's sexy though if you just sit and watch him. Especially when he's concentrating on something, like when he's trying to build something for the kids. He says it's just a habit but I think it calms him down when he get frustrated.

His breath has slowed now and his chest is rising slowly and steadily against mine. He's removed one of his hands from underneath my back and is twirling a piece of my hair between two of his fingers.

"I want you back. I want my kids back." He whispers.

I don't move but I open my eyes and stare at the feeling. Those words have brought me back into reality. We are getting a divorce. We, as we know it, are ending in November. We've moved on to other people, introduced two new people into our children's lives. This isn't a fairy tale. I can't just forget everything that we've been through, everything that he's done.

"Baby?" he says, picking his head up and removing his other hand from my back.

He's now searching my eyes again, "Luci?"

"What?" I say, my voice cracking.

"Did you hear me?"

I nod yes. My eyes well with tears and my lip beings to tremble under the pressure. I squeeze my eyes shut and suck in a few deep breaths before I completely loose myself underneath him. I feel the soft pads of his fingers underneath my eyes and then his lips against my cheeks. His large right hand rests gently against the side of my face and he rolls us over so he can completely engulf me into his arms. I bury my head into his chest and he plants kisses against the top of my head.

After awhile, after I've calmed down a little but am still crying I ask, "How do you expect me to just forgive you so easily? To let you back into my life when you were so willing to walk away from me?"

I'm hit with more silence. He maneuvers his body so that he's eye level with me. He wraps his arms around me and sweeps some stray hairs out of my eyes. When he doesn't answer me, I ask him again.

"What is the difference between you and Tobey now? I barely know either one of you now."

He smiles that crooked smile that made me fall in love with him all those years ago and I smile and allow him to hold me when he tells me the difference between himself and Tobey.

"Love."


Completed
god gave me style is the author of 19 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked 6: Night Stalker also liked 119 other stories.
This story is part of the series, A Hollywood Divorce. The previous story in the series is 5: Slowly Emptied. The next story in the series is 7: That Funny Divorced Feeling.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story