Author's Chapter Notes:
Comments are love.. SHARE THE LOVE!

Laying in bed that Sunday morning after she had helped Justin get the kids ready for brunch with their grandparents Jordan declined going because when she woke up she had a terrible headache and well was still reeling in what had come from Chloe’s mouth while she changed her and dressed her this morning.

It had been while Justin was in their closet getting Jacob’s clothes out that while Jordan was pulling Chloe to sit up to put her shirt over her head Chloe stopped her with a hand her finger and looked at her and garbled “Mama.”

Jordan had just stared and shook it off when Justin asked her what was wrong the moment he saw her just staring at Chloe, when he came to place her socks and shoes next to the changing table Jordan had been using.

They had left about a hour ago and as she had help Justin buckle them up and let him kiss her slightly on the lips with a small and wave she watched them drive away. Ever since that night when she had come back from the bar after her run in with Andrea they had been sharing little kisses here and there not really talking about what was happening nor where it was going but at the moment that was the these of her concerns when she heard the door open and shut and feet walk in but she knew Justin wasn’t gonna be back for another hour and he said he’d call when he was on his way.

“Justin,” She called not really getting up but hearing nothing she got up and went to the edge of her bed and listened.

Who ever it was had started to climb the stairs, and of course she had to be the first room from the stairs grabbing whatever she found that was big she grabbed a heavy book from the shelve in the corner of her room.

Standing near the door frame see watched the whoever’s head start to come up the stairs she glared in anger when she realized it was none other than Andrea.

“How the fuck did you get in here,” Jordan said coming out the room to stand in front of her as she made it up the last step.

“I have a key you moron,” Andrea said showing the key.

“Well than give it back you shouldn’t be here you don’t belong here,” Jordan said going for it but stopped when Andrea just laughed and pushed her keys into her pocket.

“You are a stupid bitch aren’t you,” Andrea spoke trying to by pass Jordan but glared when Jordan stood firm in her place.

“Would you move,” she said.

“Would you leave,” Jordan shot back.

“Try to protect what isn’t yours I see,” Andrea said.

“Their not yours either,” Jordan shot back but Andrea laughed again.

“Oh, there mine and they will be only mine soon Deary,” Andrea spoke giving Jordan a look.

“Says the person who only a week ago said you wanted nothing to do with them and that Justin had made you have them,” Jordan said.

“I never said that wasn’t true, but hey I just figured out how much the brats are worth if I get custody and make Justin pay child support so ,” Andrea shrugged trying to than move around Jordan but she blocked her pushing her in her arm.

“Push me again bitch,” Andrea said.

“Not worth it,” Jordan said calmly.

“OH no,” Andrea said with a raised eyebrow before she pushed Jordan with much more force than Jordan had done to her making her almost fall but didn’t.

“What you gonna do Princess, huh you think you have it made, baby sit some kids maybe fall in love with a pop star right, that’s what you wanted all along,” Andrea spat.

“Shut up,” Jordan lunged but didn’t count Andrea moving and she tried to stop her self as she got to the steps but couldn’t counter balance her self and did a summersault down a couple to she laid out in the middle of them and groaned before she looked up and saw Andrea laughing before she said, “Time to go get my pay check,” but before she could move Justin opened the door and looked around.

“Andrea what the fuck are you doing here,” Justin said.

“You never changed the locks,” She shrugged.

“Where is Jordan,” He said.

“She took a little fall,” Andréa laughed as she pointed towards the stairs and saw Jordan sit up holding her head.

“DRE,” Justin called before he rushed to Jordan.

“Get the fuck out,” He glared up the steps to Andrea who just shook her head.

“You have something that’s mine,” Andrea said.

Justin looked up at her in question and than looked at Jordan.

“She wants the kids, for child fucking support,” Jordan said softly .

“Fuck that your never gonna get them, you abandoned them,” Justin screamed and was about to race up the steps to tell her what he really thought of her before Dre grabbed his shoulder.

“Let me just get her out of here Justin,” He said and Justin nodded turning to look back at Jordan.

“Where are they,” Jordan said softly looking up at Justin.

“With my mom, when you didn’t answer your phone on the third ring I knew something was wrong so I had Dre come get me and take me home,” Justin said helping Jordan up and watched her cringe when she stretched her back.

“You ok,” He asked as he moved them out of the way of a Dre wrestling Andrea out the door.

“Yea, maybe a little bruised but I’m good,” Jordan said and didn’t question it when Justin wrapped his arms around her waist and held her to him.

“What happened,” he whispered against her ear as Dre had shut the door and became post in front of it.

“I don’t know I was in my bed just looking up at the ceiling trying to think and than I heard the door open and I just knew it wasn’t you but I called your name anyways, and the person didn’t answer and than when I saw her head come up the stairs I just jumped in front of her and we just stared to bicker and she said stuff about how she was gonna get them back and get custody and make you pay child support because that’s all they were worth,” Jordan said and that’s when the tears started to form and run down her face as she heard the callous come her mouth that Andrea had said towards the two little ones.

“Shh, its ok,” Justin said holding her up to his body in a tight hug.

“No, no its not Justin, she’s, she’s we gotta do something,” Jordan said against his ear.

“We,” he questioned.

Jordan looked at him funny, “Yeah we, Justin I care so much for those two its like,” she stopped and shook her head.

“Like their yours,” he questioned placing his hand on her cheek.

“NO no, their not mine but I do love them,” Jordan said and watched Justin smiled softly.

“Their yours too,” he said making her look up at him shock.

“Jordan I know this might sound weird but when I heard Chloe call you mama today it just, it just seemed right,” he said trying to look her in her eyes but failing miserable as he stared at her nose instead.

“You heard that,” she questioned and saw him look up at her finally and watched him nod.

“Its why you couldn’t come right, it shocked you,” he said running his hand against her cheek.

“Not really shock, just off guard maybe,” Jordan said with a slight shake to her head.

“She said it today on the way to lunch too,” Justin said.

“Oh,” Jordan sighed thinking maybe she was calling everyone that, till Justin held her chin in his hand.

“On the way to the restaurant she started to look around and than said “mama!,” He said ending in a baby voice.

“She did not,” Jordan said.

“I swear,” he said with a smile.

“Well than,” was all Jordan could say as she smiled back at her.

“So first thing first, is we have to change all the locks and file a custody suit and run adoption papers,” he said randomly naming off things that needed to be done.

“Ah. adoption papers,” Jordan questioned.

“I want you to,” he started to say till Jordan shook her head.

“Why we just established that their more yours than hers,” he said pointing towards the door.

“Justin, how would it look if you all a sudden had your nanny adopt your kids when your trying to file for custody,” Jordan said.

“Your not just my nanny,” Justin said.

“I know I’m your friend too, but honestly,” Jordan went to explain before she was caught off when Justin pulled her against his body and kissed her deep, deeper than either one of them had kissed each other before.

At first she didn’t respond too shocked by the movement but when she felt his tongue run against her lips for entrance she responded to this kiss and let her mouth open to him.

The kissed for a little longer till Justin had to pull back and he rest his head against hers.

“I swore to myself that I’d never fall again after Andrea, but honestly till I met you and got to know you I don’t think I knew what it met to really fall in love,” He said making Jordan look up at him.

“Its just something you cant fight,” he breathed and looked at her looking at him.

“You love me,” Jordan questioned.

“I, I’m falling pretty fast and that’s were its going,” he said as his fingers ran against her jaw line.

Jordan licked her lips.

“I’m scaring you with all of this aren’t I you didn’t think this you,” Justin started to say till Jordan kissed his lips lightly and shook her head.

“I just, I never really thought any thing of it, and maybe I didn’t want to cause than I would have had to face the truth,” Jordan said.

“And that would be,” he asked his eyes gleamed at hers try to read what she was gonna say before she said it.

“That I cant help but fall too,” she said and chuckled softly afterwards.

“Why you laughing,” he questioned.

“Were like some cheesy romance novel,” Jordan said and watched him smile.

“Just call me your Fabio,” he said making her laugh like crazy.

“What I cant be Fabio,” he asked.

“I don’t want Fabio,” Jordan said wrapping her arms around his neck.

“You don’t,” he asked wrapping his own arms around her waist.

“I want you,” she said making him smirk before he crashed his lips towards hers and they got lost in it pulling at one another trying to make it closer to each other but not quiet getting close enough.

As his hand went up her shirt they heard a person clear their throat, they jumping apart when Lynn stood there with Jacob on her hip and Dre holding Chloe.

“Oh don’t try to hide it, I saw everything,” Lynn laughed coming over to them handing Jacob to Justin and watched when Dre got close to Jordan, Chloe smiled like mad and shouted, “MAMA MAMA MAMA!,” reaching her pudgy arms out to Jordan who blushed as she looked at Lynn and went to hold Chloe who clung to her and snuggled against her and closed her eyes.

“She did it all her own,” Jordan said quickly and Lynn just shook her head.

“I know, Justin told me what happened this morning and hey I’d rather it be you any day,” Lynn said squeezing Jordan’s shoulder than kissed her forehead before going over to her son and gave him a half hug and ruffled Jacob’s hair before she made her way out the house with Dre.

“So locks, custody suit and Adopt,” Justin said looking at Jordan as he bounced Jacob.

“Yes, yes, and not yet,” Jordan said making Justin look at her curiously.

“Justin, right now its bout you getting to keep these guys and have it be where they belong me by trying to adopt them with out even being married to you for a certain length of time is just,” Jordan tired to explain as Justin spoke up.

“Than will get married,” he said making her jump.

“NO, Justin come on now, think logically I’ll be here for you and the kids, I’ll have to find something else besides being a nanny to them to be with you since that wouldn’t look good,” Jordan mumbled.

“Who cares what looks good, this is what it is Jordan and I care for you and them and I want us to stay together and,” Justin said placing Jacob in his play pen in the living room as he pulled Jordan that way.

“I wouldn’t be going anywhere but come on how bad does it look, let alone sound that you are with your kid’s nanny,” She asked.

“We haven’t done anything,” he said and watched her nod.

“Yet,” he added making her look at him and just shake her head when he chuckled.

“Justin, just let me do this ok, it would make me feel better, especially with us “being together,” she said air quoting the last part as she laid a sleeping Chloe into the play pen next to her brother.

“Being together,” he said mocking her fingers and look at her in question.

“Don’t mock me,” Jordan said with a glare.

“I’m not mocking you,” Justin said pulling her towards him wrapping his arms around her lower back as she wrapped her around his neck.

“You just make it sound like some job or something that has to be done,” he said with sigh.

“And that’s what it will look like if I’m still the kid’s nanny,” Jordan explained and watch him take a breath out and blow it with a sigh knowing she was right.

“I can still do this,” he said kissing her lightly.

“Mhmmp,” Jordan said.

“And this,” he said running his hand up her back under her shirt.

“You’ve never done that before,” She said.

“Its where it was gonna go till my Mom interrupted us,” he said making her chuckle.

“Really,” she questioned him.

“Yea, really Jordan you mean so much to me and when you’re here right here like this, I feel like I’m safe and like my whole world is gonna be ok,” he said as he nestled her cheek with his nose.

“Same here baby,” Jordan said.

“Say that again,” he said.

“Same here,” She questioned and watched him shake her head.

“Baby,” she questioned and he nodded with a smirk.

“Your silly,” She laughed as he pulled his face up to her ear and whispered , “Baby,” against her cheek.

“Silly over you,” he said making her chuckle.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” she said a second later and pulled him against her and when she went to look up to steal a kiss she jumped slightly as he dove under and stole one away from her.

When they started to get out of hand Jordan pushed against his chest.

“Justin we gotta stop,” she said.

“Why,” he said making her chuckle.

“Your son is being a peeper,” she said making him look over at Jacob who was eyeing the two with curiosity and Chloe continued to sleep.

“Just like his daddy,” she laughed and than laughed louder when he gave her a shock look before he took the free hand that wasn’t up her shirt still and smacked her ass.

“Just like him,” she said Justin just laughed and shook his head as he pulled his hand from her back to rest on her hip and than pulled her over to the couch handing Jordan the remote as he leaned into the play pen and leaned inside to lay Jacob down and rubbed a hand over his curls that had started to form on his head from the length of hair that had been growing.

As Jordan turned on the TV and turned down the volume so they could still hear it and not be too loud she let Justin wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her to him as he watched the little ones sleep for a moment before he looked at her.

“You know you wont be able to do that as easily a few years from now,” she said.

“Shh, I’ll take it for as long as I can get don’t put ideas in their heads,” he said and laughing she went to say.

“Its not about me saying,” but she didn’t get to finish her sentence when he cut her off with a kiss and than kissed her nose and forehead before he pulled her closer and they started to watch a movie that was already half over but at that moment they didn’t care.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj