Author's Chapter Notes:
I hate to make this short ending but i cant think of anywhere to go with this story anymore, so here ya go. I hope you enjoy.. COMMENTS PLEASE!

The road hadn’t been easy, when Justin filed for the custody papers after Jordan found a job at daycare center one town over, at that time Andrea had filed for custody as well.

Who ever said that the good guy always wins over the bad sure makes it sound easier than it seems, there was a few times when their relationship got in the way and so did Justin’s profession. Though with his down time that he had just started to work with other artists in the studio as a producer since the little ones first birthday seemed a good thing, and so did Jordan’s actions to take a different employer.

At first they thought it might be a lost for them, because things were just in the start of what Jordan and Justin had and the judge had made a comment about it being rocky but than brought Andrea in to say that what she had done by abandoning the kids for more than six months was uncalled for and the factor that both of them had more than enough eye witness to their testimonies of what she really wanted the kids for and how she viewed them she didn’t get them and Jordan and Justin did.

It had been a year since that date and Jordan had been the adoptive mother of Chloe and Jacob for a little over six months waiting for the media and the word on the street to just die down, her and Justin had been married for about eight months after he surprised her with an engagement the day they had one the case saying he couldn’t have it any other way and she only could say that she felt the same.

Today was special for them for you see Jordan had become a mother herself, little Lynn was only born a month ago but it was still in means of celebration, they had their health they had their family and they had their whole life’s ahead of them.

When it came to the media and anyone else that really didn’t matter, out side circle of family and friends they didn’t really have a care. The court papers were sealed to the public so for anyone to know the truth of what happened their or anything else of the like was like everything else in they just let everyone else, Just Assume.


Completed
wittylyricst27 is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Just Assume- (We wont tell you the truth) also liked 574 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj