Author's Chapter Notes:
short but sweet.

It had been a couple weeks and Jordan was out with some friends for the evening and so was Justin. Lynn had come out and told them they deserved a break and that she would take care of the little ones.

It was about midnight and Jordan came through the front doors tired as hell, she didn’t know when it happened but she was no longer the night owl she was in her college days.

“What’s up Jordy,” she heard Justin say than laugh as he drank from his beer on the couch.

“Are you drunk,” she asked, “Yup,” he smiled looking towards the table which held five empty beer bottles.

“You drunk all of those,” she exclaimed.
“No, but he had his fair share at the bar before we come home, “Trace said seeming a little more sober than his friend on the couch as he came down the stairs.

“What the heck happened,” She asked.

“Andrea, the bitch showed up,” Justin said with a grumble.

“Oh, I thought I could have been; never mind,” she started to say and started to walk past Justin but her grabbed her arm.

“Thought it was about, what,” Justin asked eyes seeing to bear into hers.

“Nothing,” she said looking away from him.

“Damn it Jordan just spit it out,” Trace said.

“Fine but first,” She said placing her purse on the table and picked up her bottles and the one form Justin’s hand taking a drink of it as she headed back towards the kitchen and placing them all in the sink. To be washed out and recycled later.

“Jordan,” Trace called.

“I’m coming, I..,” she stopped as she saw Justin staring wide eye at a magazine in his hands showing her and him with the little ones on the front cover.

“You didn’t,” he asked looking up at her tearfully.

“Didn’t what; NO JUSTIN, I didn’t my friend gave me  that at the bar, told me thanks for telling her I got hitched and popping out two kids,” Jordan said coming to sit next to Justin.

“What,” Trace and Justin asked looking at her.

“Read it,” was all she said with a sigh as she pulled her heels off and ran a hand through her hair pulling it up.

As Justin opened the cover to the page he didn’t have to read it to get the picture it painted.

As the headline,” Justin the Family Man Plays House with his Kids and New Wife.”

“Fuck,” he said rubbing his head.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj