It had been about a month and the rumors had not stopped the ranged from the ones of them both being together and their kids to the kids being Jordan's and Justin taking them in because he felt sorry for them.

 

 

"Damn it all," Justin groaned as he watched the news and shut it off.

 

 

"What," Lynn asked coming down the stairs.

"They won't quit, they always have a new story a new day," he said.

"Since we do you let it bother you honey," She asked coming to sit next to him.

 

 

"Their kids, it's different, with me I know how I feel about something, and I let it roll of my back, I don't need my kids to grow up questioning all this," he said.

 

 

"You ever thought of doing a press conference," she asked.

"And say what, my fiancé left me with two kids," Justin asked.

 

 

"Well no, just explain that their yours and that it's a private matter for you and those involved to handle and please keep them out of it," Lynn said.

Justin gave her a look.

"What, times have changed maybe they will listen if you say it the right way," She said.

Justin shook his head, " I can't I don't want to give glory to what Andrea did by giving credit for destroying half of what I use to be," he said.

 

 

"Honey," Lynn sighed pulling him into his grasp.

"Mom it still hurts, and it's like salting a wound with the press lately," he said.

 

 

"I know Hun I know," she said.

 

 

Jordan tried to not to say anything while she listened as she sat on the stairs with Jacob he had been crying for his daddy but when she had gotten half way down the stairs waiting out the conversation as to not interrupt he had fallen asleep.

 

 

But she had an idea, not for her, not for Justin, but for the little ones.

 

 

"Let them Assume," she said looking at Jacob's face, thinking she had just said it loud enough for them to hear she jumped a little when Justin questioned her.

 

 

"What are you doing listening," he asked after he got her attention.

 

 

"I... Jacob he wanted you I..," She handed him to Justin and went to leave but Lynn grabbed her arm.

 

 

"What did you say," She asked Jordan.

"I just, look I'm sorry for listening," Jordan said.

 

 

"Don't worry about that, just what did you say," Justin said bouncing Jacob on his hip when he started to fuss.

 

 

"I said let them Assume," Jordan shrugged.

 

 

She realized by their looks she'd have to explain.

 

 

"They assume a lot of stuff already, or make it up right," she asked and they nodded.

"Well I'm only saying this because it would give a stable view and wouldn't be as chaotic for the little ones, but how bout we make them assume something ourselves," she said.

 

 

"You mean play up something, lie to them," Justin asked not really liking the idea.

"I don't know exactly, but don't say anything just, I don't know, never mind," Jordan said.

 

 

But the whole time Lynn was smiling the whole time, a plan was forming in her head.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj