“Its your birthday Chloe did you know that,” Jordan asked with a smile as she dressed her and Jacob in their party clothes.

Hearing the little girl giggle she laughed but cracked out loud when she Jacob grabbed her finger as she went to reach for the dress for Chloe that sat next to him.

“Yes your birthday too,” Jordan said once she took a breath and kissed his cheek once he let her finger go.

Picking up the dress and slipping it over Chloe’s body and buttoned her up in the back.

“They ready,” Justin asked coming in and standing next to their cribs.

“I just need to put Chloe’s hair up and were good,” Jordan said taking a baby hair band out with a bow on it and pulled the little bit of hair she had on top of her head and tied it.

“All ready to party,” Jordan said picking up Jacob and handing him over to Justin in his little shorts and blue shirt with sweater vest.

“Well arent you all handsome,” Justin laughed when Jacob pulled at Justin’s vest.

Jordan laughed as she bounced Chloe on her hip as Justin nodded at Jacob and said yes were both wearing vests.

--

“So who’s all here,” Jordan asked as they walked down the stairs.

“Family mostly, there are a few of my friends but only like five of them maybe,” he said.

“Gotcha,” Jordan said.

“My dad is powering the grill,” he said with a laugh as he took Chloe from her and placed them in their outside bouncers.

“Paul at the grill,” she questioned.

“Its not that bad,” he said with a laugh as they pushed the little ones out side so they could move about in the backyard.

“Yea it is all the horror stories you and Lynn told me that make me think he is pro chef,” Jordan said with a shake of her head.

“I’ll keep ya save,” he laughed as he held her.

“Oh my hero,” she exclaimed than started to laugh till Justin pinched her sides.

“Hey,” she said.

“Well don’t mock me,” he said but only laughed when Jordan rolled her eyes and went to go get a drink and talk to people.

Sitting at the table Jordan helped the little ones eat their food and maybe let them suck on a chip or two from her plate.

Having sung happy birthday and let the Chloe and Jacob share a piece of cake she sat with them as the bounced around and giggled like maniacs.

Unaware of Justin watching her with a big smile on his face.

“Be careful,” he heard his mother say as she watched them too laughing when some how Jordan got bumped by Jacobs bouncer and her cake end up on her nose.

“Of what mom, I’m just happy that their happy and that Jordan is great with them,” Justin explained look over at Lynn.

“You know what I mean,” she told her son.

“Look mom its only been a couple months I appreciate your concern but seriously, Jordan and me,” he questioned her.

“Just a mother intuition,” she said making Justin chuckle.

“Well than,” was all he said as he headed over to Jordan and his kids first handing her a napkin which she laughed about and than picking up Chloe while she picked up Jacob and they headed over to the swing set.

 

“We shall see in deed,” Lynn thought with a shake of her head.

The plan to deceive the media about how the mother of Justin’s kids left was working so far, Jordan played mother to the media at least and when comments were made she didn’t say anything and neither did Justin or anyone else who knew.

It was like a silent contract between everyone who knew the truth, the only announcement to the media was Justin and his family was fine and happy and would wish people would respect their privacy at the time.

Lynn thought about all that had been going on, while Justin and Jordan never played couple in private or to the media they had been getting closer and she was scared that if things happened too fast, it would be worse than when Justin found out Andrea left not just for him, but everyone involved.

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj