Author's Chapter Notes:
COmments/Reviews are your FRiends!

“ I could have handled her I could and I would have, Let me go,” Jordan shouted at Dre as he pulled her from the car and was making his way towards the house and when all of sudden the patio light came on and Justin stepped out looking concern.

“Dre buddy, when I called you out to take her and watch her because the recent media attention I didn’t mean to man handler dude,” Justin said as he watched Jordan pull away and mostly swayed her way up towards the door.

“Are you drunk,” Justin asked grabbing her wrist.

“I’m fucking tipsy,” Jordan mumbled trying not to stare into his eyes.

“Andrea was there,” Dre mentioned and Justin who was about to let her wrist go, stop cold.

“What,” he questioned.

“Well she was at the bar, and well she came up to Jordan,” Dre explained.

“Yea she fucking had the nerve to say something about me parenting her kids,” Jordan mumbled and it was than Justin noticed she was more pissed and depressed than drunk or as she claimed tipsy anymore.

“Is that why your wasted,” Justin asked pulling her closer.

“No,” Jordan said still looking towards either his shirt or the patio cement.

“That’s what happened after, and before the fight,” Dre said.

“You didn’t,” Justin said.

“No, I didn’t even get a freaking punch Dre dragged me out of there the moment she slapped me and I pulled her hair,” Jordan said as she started to fidget feeling Justin’s gaze on her face.

 

“I think Dre was right to do it,” Justin said and turning to Dre he thanked him and wished him a good night as he pulled Jordan inside.

“I could have taken her,” Jordan said with a sigh as she plopped on the couch, her night off to hang with her friends had turn ugly and now she was just sad and tired.

“Did I say I doubt that,” Justin said making Jordan looking up and see his smiling face.

“Your not mad,” She questioned and he chuckled.

“I think she gets what she deserves,” was all he said as he sat next to her.

“Yeah,” was all that Jordan said as she kicked her heels off from her feet and pulled them up to her on the couch.

Looking at the baby monitor that was on the coffee table she looked at Justin.

“Their asleep,” Justin said seeing where her eyes looked.

Jordan nodded.

It was quiet for a moment before Justin looked at her and cleared his throat.

“What did she say, no wait I don’t want to know,” Justin said but than took a sigh.

Jordan took a breath and turned so her back was facing the arm of the sofa and looked at Justin.

“It was more of what she said about you that made me angry, what she had to say about me was stupid because she has no place in that,” Jordan said making Justin look over at her.

“What she said about me,” Justin questioned and watched her nod.

Jordan took a hand and rubbed her eyes, than placed it in her lap before she took the opposite hand and ran it through her hair.

It was Justin’s hand taking that hand out of her hair that stopped her movements and made her look up at him again.

“You stood up for me,” he asked.

“I stood up for a good father, for a guy I think I know would do anything to protect his kids, and well a guy that I know isn’t capable of doing the things she said you made her do,” Jordan said not moving her eyes from his gaze.

“She said I made her do things,” Justin asked.

Jordan nodded.

“Fuck, like what,” He asked.

“Are you sure you want to know all this,” Jordan asked and saw him nod his head before he spoke.

“I’d rather hear it and regret hearing it than not hear it and have it eat at me to do so,” Justin explained and when Jordan gave him an ok sure I doubt that look he chuckled.

“Just tell me,” he said turning so he faced her and held her hand.

Taking her free hand she rubbed her nose and sniffed a little.

“She told me that you forced her do everything,” Jordan said.

“Everything,” He asked

“Everything, that you controlled her that you made her have sex with you and date you and have,” Jordan couldn’t say it as she looked at the baby monitor than the stairs that lead to the hallway to the little ones room, but Justin knew.

Before Justin could say I a word Jordan spoke again, “I’m sorry Justin I know you wouldn’t do that and that’s why I did what I did, as stupid as it was at the time, I think like you said she gets what she deserves,” She told him pulling his arms and than his shoulders into her grasp as she hugged him.

Placing his arms around her lower back he didn’t speak but he tired to comprehend everything as Jordan rubbed her back. Andrea the girl he thought he loved the girl he thought loved him, though he had forced her into everything, forced her to have. Next thing he knew he cracked and a sob was let out of his throat and as he went to pull away from Jordan he was surprised when she held him tighter.

“Shh, Justin its ok she’s an asshole, she is just trying to place the blame you did nothing wrong,” Jordan spoke near his ear in a soft voice.

Justin pulled away just enough to face her and smiled slightly as he felt her wipe the tears on his cheek away.

“This might sound weird, and you don’t have to,” he said softly looking down at his lap.

“What, is it,” Jordan asked.

When he looked up Jordan thought she was gonna cry too as his eyes welled up again as he went to speak, “Could I hold you tonight, could you hold me too,” he asked in almost a kid like voice and didn’t really look her in the eye.

Jordan placed her hand on the side of his forehead and ran her fingers in the little bit of curls on that side of his head making him look up at her.

“Of course, you can,” She told him and than let him take the hand that was in his hair in his grasp and than grabbing the baby monitor he led her up stairs to his room.

Pulling back the covers to his bead after placing the monitor on the night stand, he helped her get in and the laid next to each other. It took a minute before Jordan placed her arm under his around his waist and started to rub his back. He let his drop on her hip bone as he looked up from the sheets and into her eyes and stared at her.

“Thank you Jordan,” he mumbled as he pulled at her a little bringing her closer.

“No need, I’m here for you Justin, for you for Chloe and Jacob as long as you need me,” She spoke softly.

Justin blinked back a few more tears and pulled her till she was fully up against him and placed his head on her shoulder.

“Still thank you,” he breathed against her ear and when he felt her nodded he started to rub her back.

“I still could take her,” Jordan whispered a couple minutes later making him chuckle and pull away to look at her face.

Taking his hand that was against her lower back he placed it on her cheek.

“I know you could have, but than you’d be in jail and where would we be without you,” he said making her smile.

“Besides, if anyone should become someone’s bitch in prison it should be her right,” Justin asked with a wink making Jordan laugh.

When her laughter died down she noticed Justin was staring at her with a soft look to his eyes and a smile that was still slightly on his lips from his joke.

“Justin,” she only got out as she felt his lips slightly press to hers and in too much shock to turn away or respond she let him, and the moment he deepened it just slightly as his hand went back to her lower back her mouth responded and kissed him back.

They both didn’t know why they were doing it, but they both knew it felt good at that moment, as Justin pulled her towards him and leaned on his back wrapping one arm around her lower back and the other held her chin and neck in its grasp.

As the kiss continued Jordan’s hands locked at the base of his neck her thumbs and fingers slightly playing at the curls that stared at his neck.

What started slow and sped up ended slower than it had began as they took their last kisses from each other and Justin took the hand that was on her chin and placed it with his other at her lower back kissing her nose than Jordan’s forehead he look at her as she looked at him.

He slowly kissed her again and than as she rested her head against the base of his neck and shoulder he ran his hand through her hair.

As they fell asleep in each others arms neither said a word about the kiss, or the feelings that either of them now held in their hearts.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj