Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you very much for all those lovely reviews guys. Here's the next chapter.

She sucked in her breath not knowing what else to do. She ran and hurled herself against the brick wall; her heart started beating out of her chest again. She knows this feeling all too well.

This is the part when he comes out. She gulped down her embarrassment and hid her body underneath the stairs. She hugs at her shoulders, her body shaking beyond control. She knew it was too late. She tried not to completely lose it or else she knew she would be dead. It was too late, and everything was getting so cold. Too icy. Her teeth started to clatter together and she knew she had to find some salvation soon.

"Maybe he didn't see me after all..."

“Oh Jade, come on honey. Don’t hide from me. You know things would be much nicer if you listened to me. Come on, baby.”

She could feel his voice getting closer to where she was hiding and she knew she couldn't move anywhere else. Damn it. She cursed in her mind. Her body was too sore and tired to try anything stupid. She remembered the last time she tried to escape, she got it bad. The next day she couldn’t walk and had to crawl to a corner for the whole day.

It wasn’t fair. She cursed at her eyes. She wished that she could hide them. It was all because of this. Those eyes; too special to ignore. They weren’t just any green out there. They looked like they didn’t belong to her.

But this was how he found her. Just like this. On the dark allies of nowhere and New York scrapings; liking a duckling stuck inside a tar pit. Everything looked black nowadays. Even the mornings were casting shadows, making it more different for anyone, let alone her, to find a way out.

Whenever she did this, he would find her. And he always had. It was the same coated vicious cycle of her life. All because of her eyes, they were magic. You couldn’t describe them, no one could, it’s the cool, misty flavor of a lightened teal, wrapped in a boom of bright white lights. They clawed at you when you glanced even for a moment. They grabbed you like a magnet but when they cry, hold on for dear life.

Justin was the only one to have seen her cry. But he didn’t know anything about her until 5 months ago. Sometimes he still doesn’t. She’s his toy. He doesn’t pay her, he keeps her. It’s like the game she’ll never win. She is used in his pathetic game everyday and she dreams of knowing there’s a way to just leave, and never look back.

But see, he was on her tail and it didn’t help out her chances no matter much she begged him as he forces her every night of every single day.

Closer, her breathing wears thin as she screams and tries to get up. “No, please, Justin, don’t do this. I promise, I wasn’t-I wasn’t running… Please…”

It was already played out and she knew it was futile to argue her way out of this. Justin grabbed her hair picked her body up with ease and she knew she couldn’t fight him. She used to kick and punch at him but he always pinned her down with such a force that could tear through anyone. She hated how strong he was. She really hated how painfully good-looking, even after all she’s been through, he still was. He had these fierce blue eyes that looked almost black if she crossed him.

Before he was tough, a lot of more dangerous. But he eased himself into her life just like anything else. It was funny how he forced her yet he was gentle at the same time. She couldn’t deny her body. Those feelings, but all it had to be was lust, there was nothing else to hold on to. Her body and her heart were two different things and she hated that they were destroyed.

It was time and they both knew it. Whenever he drinks this much, there’s usually a reason. Otherwise when he’s sober, he’s almost always an angry person and sometimes she never did anything wrong. But this was coming and it was going to be just as bad as before. He might try something different, who knows? She was scared. She had always been this way since they met.

Their clothes were already off on the way back to his house as he threw her body down onto the bed. She dreaded the next moments. Only because she knew she might like it, she wasn’t sure, he was gradually getting rougher now.

He didn’t even waste much time with four play. He wanted her to pay and she wanted a way out. But all she could do was lay there, unmoving, not by choice, and feeling overly tremulous if she made any sudden moments.

He did all the work anyway. And he would talk to her during. That part was the scariest. He would make her say all kinds of degrading things back to him and when he had told her to do something, she just did it. The crying had come after. He had no patience for that but he didn’t ignore it.

If she did something like that, he’d slap her or worse, lock her outside with nothing on. She wasn’t about to risk it. The tears just came out like an easy smile now. She made no whimpering noise afterward and she was getting really good at that.

At first he started a little slower than he normally had. Usually it was quick and terse as he got himself off. This was all for him. He knew the power of her eyes and he couldn’t let go of her. He needed her.

When he started going a little bit faster, she spoke up, “Please, no, not like that. I’m sorry, I wasn’t running I promise. Don’t do this.”

This only fueled his fire to go at rapid speed. Now he was like a mad man. Diving in and out like the weight of the world was on his shoulders and everything would disappear.

“Don’t you dare speak that way to me. Don’t fuck me with Jade. You know, uh, that you did a bad, bad thing. Do not cross me again. Oh, yea!”

It was fast this time when he came. He was still on top and inside her as he buried his head into her neck. He was numbingly biting at the bits of flesh that was soaked in her pool of sweat.

He pulled out and lay next to her. His eyes were as wide as a wolf’s, his breathing had looked like he’d just came back from a 100 meter sprint. He said nothing and that was a good thing. Usually when he’s silent, he’s a lot easier to tolerate.

She turned onto her side very carefully. The tears on her face had already dried up but had now mixed with her sweat. She wiped at her face and pulled her hand back to look at it. This was like a nightmare. There has to be another way.

It can’t go on anymore, she had horrible feeling something might happen that she couldn’t stop. She was just being here, being forced into this ferocity, why her?

Just then, there was rustling taking place outside. She stayed under the covers and Justin got up and dressed. He looked really worried and she’d never seen him act like this before. Usually people are afraid of what he will do.

After he dressed, he turned her and whispered, “Stay here, baby. Keep quiet, ok?”

And then he left her. Oh, if only he never came back. She made another prayer as she pulled the sheets tighter around her body and shut her eyes as if she was controlled to do so.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story